⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-09-2011, 05:26 AM

Guarding an Heir

Name- Castiel (Cas) Engels (Angels)
Age- 28
Status- Royal Guard
Looks-

The guard of a royal family has raised, protected, watched, and trained a young prince since he was born. His mother had other children, his father never seemed to care, but, this prince was of pure blood of the royal family. The guard had done so much to make sure the child wasn't spoiled and he would never watch over any other child, nor as close as he did with the eldest prince.

"Young master where are you?" one of the nurses spoke calling out to the prince. Cas walked over to the nurses "Is something the matter?" Cas had been caring for the prince enough to know if he wasn't around, he was either playing a game OR he was not wanting to be found for his own reasons. "We cannot find him, he took a bath, but, then he disappeared, if he doesn't get dressed soon he could get sick" the old nurse spoke worried.

"Don't worry about it, I will make sure he gets dressed, I do believe I might know where he is, do not cause alarm, just go on about your regular duties, why not take a break" Cas suggested "Aye, that would be a good idea, thank you Cas" the older woman had spoken and walked away with her hand on her head checking her own temperature.

Last edited by Darkness Has Yaoi; 10-23-2011 at 10:53 PM..

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-12-2011, 11:43 PM

Name: Aiden Chesterfield
Looks:

Aiden whistled quietly as he walked through the small patch of woods in his castle grounds. It wasn't too large, but it was big enough for him to not be found if he hid himself just right. He had recently gotten out of the bath, but he wasn't stupid enough to walk around the grounds naked. He made sure to grab some clothes before heading outside. Right now, he was walking in just his pants, tossing his shirt hand to hand.

He ran a hand through his drying hair before pulling his shirt on. He knew someone had to be looking for him by now and he wanted to get to his hiding spot. He found the tree he was looking for and slipped inside the trunk, situating the bush by it to block the entrance. For being inside a tree, it was relatively clean. He had taken the time to clean it out so he'd be able to relax in it without getting too dirty.

Last edited by The Cloaked Schemer; 10-31-2011 at 07:25 PM..

Darkness Has Yaoi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-13-2011, 01:22 AM

Castiel had went on the walk to find the young prince, he hadn't known about this hiding spot but knew the prince was no longer in the castle if he wasn't in sight. It wasn't like the prince to be found half of the time but that was during other's care and not his own. "Young prince, where did you go off to?" Castiel spoke loudly.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-13-2011, 02:50 AM

Aiden settled down in his hiding spot, pulling a book out that he had hidden there. There was just enough light coming into the spot that he was able to read just fine without having to worry about straining his eyes. He managed to read through to about half-way through his second paragraph when he heard Castiel's voice. Crap... He didn't want to be found right now! So he kept completely still, hoping the guard will walk right past.

Darkness Has Yaoi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-14-2011, 12:54 AM

"Young Prince where are you?" Castiel passed going into the woods within the city limits looking for Aiden but couldn't find him. He would spend time looking for the boy, no matter how long it took him. He thought the boy would be outside but wasn't sure exactly on where. Soon his voice was out of range as it couldn't be heard anymore.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-14-2011, 01:08 AM

Aiden sighed quietly in relief as the sound of Castiel's voice faded away. Now he could finally have some peace and quiet. With that thought in mind, he settled down and started on his book. But he only got through about four pages before he started to feel bad. Great.. He marked his page and left his hiding spot to go find the guard, feeling guilty about hiding. "Cas?" he called, looking around.

Darkness Has Yaoi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-14-2011, 03:07 AM

Castiel wasn't anywhere around, he had walked far enough out that you couldn't see him. Castiel was confused, he felt more worried about Aiden than anything else, he was fatherly towards the boy though. It was only natural to feel this way about someone you have raised most of their years and still did raise them. Sighing, he walked out towards the edge of the forest where a large drop was, not paying attention as he stood there he didn't hear anyone around.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-16-2011, 03:20 AM

Aiden looked around, trying to catch any glimpse of Castiel. He frowned, worried now that the guard had gone too far. He felt kind of guilty, knowing it was partially his fault so he started in the direction that he heard Cas go. He hasn't been through these woods much. At least, not much further than his hiding spot. But Aiden was sure that he'd easily be able to find his way back if he needed to. He kept his eyes open for Castiel, all the while calling his name.

Darkness Has Yaoi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-16-2011, 05:15 AM

(I have this slight idea that would be interesting, though from there that would also be interesting :) so we'll see how it works)

Castiel didn't hear anyone around, he knew there was no dangerous animals around, but, he also knew that they were still in the kingdom walls. Even so, if anything happened out here where Castiel was, then no one would find them that was a fact. No one, except Aiden's grandfather had known about this place, it was a way to escape and now he was dead for over a few years it had been. "Aiden..." Castiel spoke out loud but mostly to himself as he closed his eyes taking in the serenity. He may have been a guard, he may have killed before, but, he loved more of the peaceful things than anything.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-18-2011, 07:52 PM

(Oh? I would love to hear it.)

Aiden looked around, growing cautious. He's never really been out this far without having someone else with him and he really hoped to find Castiel soon. He called out the guard's name, again and again, but each time was growing more distant from the last. He didn't know what was out here and he most definitely didn't want to attract unwanted attention. So, for now, he'd just have to hope to catch sight of him sometime soon.

Darkness Has Yaoi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-18-2011, 11:07 PM

(Read message before replying)

Snarling and snapping along with growling and padded footsteps followed behind Aiden as they closed in him to attack but first the chase would be on.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-18-2011, 11:59 PM

Aiden looked around, steadily growing uncomfortable with being alone in the woods. "Cas!? he called again, turning and heading in another direction. He nearly sighed in relief when he faintly caught glimpse of the guard and he hurried forward to catch up to him.

Darkness Has Yaoi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-19-2011, 12:10 AM

Cas turned around hearing Aiden's voice closer now and seeing the wolves getting closer "Aiden get over here now!" the wolves started to prowl closer and in view going after Aiden slowly at first.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-19-2011, 12:18 AM

Confusion crossed Aiden's face for a moment, but he sped up and hurried over to Castiel. It wasn't until he was just about to the guard before he realized that there were wolves behind him. Panic flooded him, but he kept it off his face.

Darkness Has Yaoi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-19-2011, 12:27 AM

Castiel caught Aiden in his arms drawing his blade while backing up some losing track of the ground that was running around underneath him. Before he could react the ground below them was too soft as it crumbled beneath them making the wovles look over the edge as they fell off of the very large cliff with trees below. Castiel instantly reacted keeping Aiden pinned to him and trying to protect him as much as he could.

(that was my idea)

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-19-2011, 08:58 PM

(Sounds good)

Aiden was so relieved when he reached Castiel. The panic that had been growing in his stomach instantly disappeared the moment he reached his guard. Fear froze in his stomach though when he felt the ground give way under them and Aiden grabbed on instantly to Castiel, holding on tight. He didn't want to risk letting go.

Darkness Has Yaoi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-20-2011, 12:11 AM

The wolves walked away when the two fell into the trees, the wolves were not as stupid as some would come to believe. Castiel held on, as soon as they hit the trees, he could feel every branch that they hit, he was going to feel this later if he wasn't dead. Then again, no matter how much death Castiel saw or heard of, he never really believed in himself dying. It wasn't his way to believe something that couldn't be proved but he wouldn't fear it even if it did happened, he care more for the boy. They hit the solid ground after a moment of hitting the tree branches and anything else that was in the way. Now Castiel still holding the boy, held on and laid there unconscious.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-23-2011, 10:23 PM

All the air left Aiden's lungs when they hit the ground. It took a few seconds before he was able to move and he looked around. He had absolutely no idea where he was. This wasn't good... He looked down at Castiel and fear twisted in his stomach. Not good.. So not good. He looked around, and seeing that there was no danger, he moved so he was crouched down next to his guard. "Cas? Wake up.." he said, shaking him.

Darkness Has Yaoi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-23-2011, 10:48 PM

Castiel didn't wake up, the wolves had disappeared but that did not mean that they were alone. A little girl was out camping with her father near a stream, she had spoken up in a cute voice "Papa, I heard something" "Stay here Amara" (Uh-mare-uh) The little girl stayed where she was as her father walked through a couple of trees seeing the boy not knowing who we was and the man he was next to unconscious. "Amara, go get some water from the stream quickly" The father yelled to his daughter, she would have been eight or nine years old. The father ran over to the man checking for his pulse, "He is still breathing, what happened?" he asked the boy as he looked to him.

(The Little Girl Amara and her father Jonathan)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jFFQL8QRTy...s1600/dad5.jpg

(Uh btw I don't know what your character looks like. I don't mind if its words or pictures just curious is all)

Last edited by Darkness Has Yaoi; 10-23-2011 at 10:53 PM..

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-23-2011, 11:27 PM

Aiden shook Castiel again before looking up at the sound of someone speaking. He didn't really think anyone was out here, so he was honestly surprised. "Well.. There were wolves and we were trying to get away. Next thing I knew, we were falling down here from up there." he said, pointing upwards towards the cliff edge. Now that he was looking up, he was surprised at how far they had actually fallen.

Darkness Has Yaoi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-24-2011, 06:01 AM

(crap, sorry forgot to pay attention)

"That Cliff? Are you sure?" now the father was really worried about the man. "Here hold onto this lantern for me" He set the lantern on the ground, walking back he told his daughter it was a good thing they hadn't made camp yet. Moving the stuff over to where the other two were, the little girl walked over with a bucket of water from the stream looking as if she was having trouble carrying it.

"I got the water, papa" She spoke seeing the other boy and smiled slightly as she then tripped and spilling the water on the ground away from everyone "Oh, Amara" her father groaned "Sorry papa, haha, I will go get some more" She smiled as she stood up getting the basket and walking away again. "My name is Jonathan, you can call me Jon for short, and that was my daughter Amara" Jonathan spoke as he started picking up leaves and twigs from where the two fell from. Then he worked on the fire, to get it started, it had only been early April.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-31-2011, 09:24 PM

(It's fine. But I must apologize for taking so long to answer this. I didn't mean to put it off for so long.)

Aiden nodded. "Yeah. I'm sure.." he said. His attention went upwards though to look at the cliff. Maybe they hadn't fallen off the cliff... After all, it was a long drop. Surely, they both would be dead if they had fallen from that height, right? Yet Aiden didn't feel that bad. A little disorientated, really sore. But that was it. But if they had fallen...

He looked down at Castiel, worried sick that the guard was going to die. If they did fall, he would have taken most of the damage. Worry twisted in his stomach, not sure what he could do to help. He glanced at the man helping them. "... It's nice to meet you." he said, glad someone was here to help. He had no idea what he was supposed to be doing to help. "Thank you for helping.."

Darkness Has Yaoi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-10-2011, 09:20 PM

(if this is short, I am sorry, I am trying to figure out what to say without it being too small)

"While he gets better, why don't we eat for now, we haven't had our dinner yet"
Jon spoke as he looked over to his daughter, Amara already getting the water in the medium pot to boil. "We are making stew and we have bread, would you like some?" Jon and Amara, being adventurers meant that they would have things most wouldn't have. Castiel was lying there with the cold rag on his head, he wasn't about to wake up anytime soon. "He might wake in a couple hours, we'll stay here with you however long it takes to wait for him to wake, kiddo" Jon smiled a little.