Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-13-2012, 01:42 AM

Jiro shifts leaning against Desmond as he liked being in the warrior's arms. It was a familer feeling being in the warrior's arms. He closes eyes as a few tears did fall down alittle but they was brushed away. "Ho..how can I be with someone that I don't even know or love..." closes his eyes. He rests his head on Desmond's chest. "I just wish my father would understand that..but instead he hits me.." rubbing his face. it was red from the slap. He snuggles up closely to his warm as he looks up at the warrior. And out of nowhere he leans up and kisses Desmond right on the lips. It was a good thing they was in his room and not in the corridor.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-14-2012, 01:16 AM

He struggled to find words to comfort the prince, though he agreed with him. It was difficult not to gather him up in his strong arms and kidnap him. Jiro showed an obvious unhappiness that made Desmond want to go out on a quest to find what might make him smile. No such instant attraction had ever happened to the man before. This was all knew and difficult to deal with in a way he'd never quite comprehended before.

Such distracting thoughts were chased away as he felt soft lips meld against his own. A sigh left him as his hold upon Jiro tightened and he slanted his mouth to deepen the kiss. This would perhaps be the only chance he had to share such a thing with the young man. He was a prince, and Desmond nothing more then a wandering warrior. Not to mention the fact that he was male, when the kingdom needed another heir from its prince desperately.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-17-2012, 04:22 PM

The prince grips tightly onto the man's tunic. Feeling the warrior kissing him back as he liked the feeling being in strong arms. It was something he would never get if he would to marry a woman. Even if the kingdom needs another heir from him but right now he didn't care about it. In fact he was temped on telling the warrior to kidnapped him and take him away from the kingdom. It was very selfish but he would be happier than way then being chain down to the kingdom with a female.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-17-2012, 10:48 PM

The warrior sighed softly as he forced himself to pull back and release Jiro. This was the second day, and already a kiss had passed between them... Perhaps the temptation would be too great, and then everything in the kingdom would be put in danger. Already what had passed between the prince and his guard had shared something they shouldn't have.

Prince, this musn't happen again. Your kingdom is far more important then anything else. You may not be happy, but the happiness and lives of your subjects depend on you. I promise to stay by your side, as your loyal guard and confidant, if you so wish it." Desmond wanted to reach out once more to pull Jiro close and murmur soft words into his ears. Tempting as the thought was, it went against everything he'd just spoken.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-17-2012, 11:43 PM

Jiro stares down for an moment. Knowing what the warrior said was true. He sighs deeply and looks up at him "I know..its mostly my fault to began with. I promise it won't ever happen again." sighs. Only he could ask to be alone but that would be impostible also. But he needed to put some distance between them anyway. "I'm going to go to the chapel..to ask forgiveness for my selfish ways." says. He would take a pause or an moment while he moves over leaning agianst the desk before speaking. "And also it would put my mind back on track what I am supposed to do here. As you said, my kingdom needs me. And nothing like this can ever happen again. But I still do want you to be at my side" But most importable he was surpised Desmond didn't stop him in the first place knowing it was wrong. As he head out of his room and goes to the chapel.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-17-2012, 11:56 PM

Before he could stop himself, he reached out to catch Jiro's arm. "It's not selfish to want to have a life, and a love. You were born into this, and because of that people expect you to put aside your own happiness for theirs." Desmond released the prince and followed him silently to the chapel after that. He stood just inside the doorway, with eyes always flitting from one area to the other. Desmond was close enough to protect Jiro from danger, but far enough that the prince could be alone.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-18-2012, 12:32 AM

Jiro only stop for a moment once he felt Desmond grabbing his arm. He looks up at him, his eyes was somewhat still red from crying. He tryed his best not to cry again cause that what lead to eariler. Desmond was only trying to make the prince feel better but it wasn't helping. He wanted to be selfish to have a live that everyone didn't expected him so perfect. But once he felt Desmond heads toward to the chapel.

The prince sighs deeply as he walks over infront of the atlar and bents down. Jiro pulls out his rosary from his pocket and wraps it into his hands. He folds his hands infront of him and closing his eyes as he silent begans to pray. It would be a good hour that he had been in the chapel.

It was great that Desmond was keeping his distance while the prince was alone. But it was a stupid mistake and a suspectious looking man dressed in a priest outfit would take this chance. The suspectious priest would move toward the atlar where the prince was and would say "Your sins will be greatful forgiving, prince..." says as calming while he slowly pulls out dagger carefully not to alarm he prince to his bodyguard.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-18-2012, 01:28 AM

((Nice, I was debating on doing something of the sort as well.))

Desmond lifted his eyes to watch a priest walk to the prince's side. A movement caught his eyes, and something glinted in the candlelight as a hand lifted high in the air with a dagger held high. The moment seemed to extend into eternity as Desmond fumbled with a dagger at his belt. Quickly, fluidly, the warrior threw it towards the suspicious priest. It connected solidly with a loud sound, and gave enough time for Desmond to run forward.

Without thinking, he placed himself before the prince, staking his life on the line. That was when the assassin moved with another dagger aimed at Jiro. Eyes flashing, Desmond yelled as he took it instead and slammed another dagger of is own into the other man's throat. It was done, but he felt so dizzy ...

With a glance down, he noticed a hilt sticking out near his heart. He stumbled and fell with a grunt, but turned to send a flirtatious grin Jiro's way. "Well, at least you're alright, my prince. Just don't wander around the marketplace alone anymore, alright? Promise?" The words faded away as Desmond finally collapsed. He was glad to be able to hold tight the kiss he'd been given. It was a comfort when he thought his life neared it's end.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-18-2012, 02:14 AM

Jiro would hear something behind him. Yea he heard the priest or the assasin dressed like a priest. he turns around by the time Desmond came in and took the blade. He screams which alerts the other guards to the chapel to help. But some how Desmond managed to kill the other. Jiro was greatful but now fear rushes over when he looks over toward Desmond. He rushes over to Desmond, tears already fill his eyes. "No..don't you are die on me...you can't die on me..." says benting down holding him up. Hoping someone comes with help soon.

It didn't take long for the real priest and the healers, with the guards and the king, Jiro's father came in. And thats when Jiro was still talking on not caring who would hear him. "You need to help him..I can't lose him. I love him please help" not even knowing his father was there.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-18-2012, 02:32 AM

Things seemed to fade in and out as warm arms wrapped around him. With a soft sigh the warrior curled into the embrace, finding comfort in such heat when everything else seemed to be going cold. Cool hands were upon his body, taking away the pain that sharpened all of a sudden, making him cry out. Then Desmond relaxed completely, enough to hear the prince's unexpected confession.

"Jiro! You will forget about this man, entirely. He'll be dismissed from his position, but with a reward, for saving your life." The king's voice boomed out angrily with the words.

Desmond coughed slightly, and moved to wrap an arm around Jiro with a small groan. He was healed already, with all the attention from the priests and healers, but he was tired with a soreness in his chest. "Prince, it's just an infatuation, nothing more." His words were an excuse to savor the closeness, to make it last longer, before someone lifted him away from the younger man. He hoped that Jiro would realize what he was doing, what Desmond sought.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-18-2012, 03:14 AM

(I hope you like the twist)

Jiro couldn't bare to hear this from either of them. There was no way the prince would forget this man after he saved his life. And only two days of knowing him he had already was in love. It was what he had been told by one of the priests many months ago. That a strong aura would come into his life at the time that the kingdom was on its last wing. And of course the kingdom may fall but his love for someone that burns fire will always burn brightly. And that was Desmond in everyday. So Jiro couldn't bare to forget this man no at all. And yea it was going to be something that could destory the kingdom to its core but he knew the truth of his father's rain.

Out of nowhere Jiro would began to laugh once someone lived Desmond away from his grasp. As everyone stop and stare at the prince thinking he had gone mad or something. Jiro slowly stares up "No father..I will and never forget Desmond. What I had been told is coming true. The kingdom is in danger of falling..and you know why that is?" looking up at his father. "Its because of you. I have seen what you are doing to theses people. That you said you love so much..." walkin toward his father. "And I also know about the rebels..you are selling your people out. And now you want me dead. I know the truth, father..no King Alexanter" says. No one around him knew what was going on until Jiro pulls out something that he had taking off the dead asassin's body and tosses it the gold amulet at his father "I think you know what that is..." glaring at him.

His father would stand there not sure what to say so he had to think of something. "Don't listen to him..he has been charmed..there is no proof of what the prince is spoke off..." even thought the proof was on the ground.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-19-2012, 12:21 AM

He watched as the prince laughed with wide eyes. With a quick movement he shoved an elbow into someone's stomach to wrench himself free. The warrior moved to place himself firmly beside Jiro with a somewhat shell shocked and determined expression. He had no idea what the amulet meant, but the prince's words were more then enough for him. It was strange how a few days could make things change. Then again, apparently this attraction was fated to be. If that wasn't a new idea for the warrior, nothing had ever been.

"Jiro it might be best if we left now." He spoke treason against his father, and the guards eyed the both of them suspiciously now. Desmond just wanted the two of them to get out of this situation alive. Quickly, the blonde wrapped a hand firmly around the prince's arm to try and guide him away from everyone, past the guard.

The king glanced away and made a motion for the guards to let them pass. "This is the most clemency you'll ever have." By walking outside, Jiro was denouncing his claim to the throne. Though once the rumors spread of this rebellion by the prince, fire would be on the oil and the people who'd been discontent were going to rise up.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-19-2012, 12:49 AM

Jiro knew what he was doing very much. This was something he knew it would bound to happen sooner or later. Looking at his father once before they walked out "You will see me soon but I will defeat you." says. Following Desmond out of the chapel. Of course he was to scaried to look at his guard not sure what Desmond was thinking. "I hope you are not angery at me because what happen...." says. Lucky they wouldn't have no trouble with the guards since they was letting them go but for how long. One thing for sure they have to go and get away from the castle. But another thing is to come up with a plan. There was no way he would let the king get away with this. Thats why the rebellion had started up in the first place.

Jarvis came out with the horses and saw both Desmond and Jiro. He would smirk "So the rumors are too..no wonder why this place has gone to hell lately..." looking at Jiro then looks over at Desmond and smirks. "Looks like you put some spirit into his highness, Desmond. You always had that way around men." laughs heartly.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-19-2012, 01:09 AM

The tall man remained silent until they'd gone outside. Only when he had the leather reins firmly in his hands did he turn to smile brightly at the prince. His dark horse shook it's head up and down as Jarvis walked away with an amused chuckle and a wave. It was the normal thing for him, to go off and travel at a moment's notice. His things were already packed, neatly and efficiently, but he doubted the same could be said for Jiro.

"Prince, I couldn't be angry." He turned away from tightening the saddle on his horse's back to pull Jiro close while hidden from view by the animal. "Not for the bravery you've shown." He moved to press his lips gently against Jiro's with a small smile. The other blond fit perfectly in his arms, in a way that made Desmond want nothing more then to protect him and keep him happy.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-19-2012, 01:54 AM

Jiro watches him staddle up his horse and unlike Desmond he didn't have anything pack which was fine with him. He was more comfortable wearing the other kind of clothes. He grabs his cloak off his horse and wraps it around himself as he fixes his white horse. Jiro looking over at him and blushes deeply glad he wasn't angry. It was great that someone have him the guts to do what he did. He gets pulled close to hm and snuggles closely against him.

Feeling Desmond kissing his lips and he nearly melts. He kisses him back wrapping his arms around him tightly. Jiro kisses him abit before break "Well thanks to you that gives me the strenght to my bravery..other than that I would had been sucked into that." sighs deeply. "We should better get going...one thing is for sure..he isn't going to get away with this. And I'm not sure what will happen either."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-20-2012, 12:47 AM

The warrior brushed an affectionate hand over the prince's head before vaulting onto his horse. He kneed it gently and set off upon the road. Desmond only glanced back once to see if the prince followed before setting up onto the dirt path. It veered away from the castle and the city out into the wilderness. Perhaps it would have been better for him to stop in the village to pick up a few extra things, but this would just have made them linger. There was too much danger for the prince there.

Luckily he had another alternative in mind. It was a quiet little place a few days ride from the capital. Few people knew about the village, with its lake and magical creatures frolicking about. Once upon a time it had been where Desmond had grown up. There lay safety and a community more then ready to defend it's own.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2012, 01:50 AM

Jiro smiles lightly and gets on his horse as he kneeds it gently and heads off after Desmond. The prince didn't even bother looking back cause he would return some day but it wouldn't be any time soon. Right now he just wanted to be free from that life until it was the right time to come back. He pulls the hood over his head and fixes his cloak while riding on his horse closely to Desmond's horse. Jiro wasn't sure where they would go but he would follow Desmond where ever he leads them to.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-21-2012, 04:24 PM

The day passed in silence with barely a pause for food or rest. Time crept by as the pair traveled until they finally arrived at their destination. It was a quaint little village nestled between the bows of tall trees and people walked about with happy smiles upon their faces. The place bustled with life, and peace that seemed unknown in the larger cities where people spent their emotions carelessly.

"This, prince Jiro, is my home. Here I have a house where we can both rest and plan for the future. Neither your father nor the rebels will be able to find us." He heeled his horse forward to clop trough the streets until they arrived on the furthest side of town where a house lay apart from the others. It seemed a little rundown, for it's owner had not lived there for quite some time.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2012, 05:19 PM

Jiro looks around at the villagers and looks back over at Desmond. He smiles lightly and nods while he follows him to the house before he gets down from the horse. "Desmond do me a favor..don't call me prince anymore...I'm no longer the prince..even if it still in my blood." says looking toward the house as he pulls back the hood from his head. He brushes out his long golden hair while looking at the house it was nice looking for a rundown house. But he didn't care what it looked like.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-24-2012, 12:52 AM

He vaulted off the horse gracefully. The warrior moved to take the reins of Jiro's mount as well to guide them both to the nearby stables and paddock. He let them go run in the fenced area, then turned to glance at the once prince. "Jiro then, please follow me." Before he could stop himself Desmond reached out to pass a gentle hand over the prince's hair. It was so soft and bright, and very hard to resist.

Once inside, the rustic kitchen reminded the warrior that he needed to go out to market and get food. He could only hope that there would be enough things there to impress Jiro, or at least that it would be up to the standards he was used to.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2012, 01:41 AM

There was one good thing that did come out of this mess. He was free..free from everything and that no one keep him chain down. Watching Desmond taking the horses to the stable. He follows him and smiles lightly as he blushes lightly once his hair was brushes thru his hair. He was just glad he was with Desmond now. Jiro walks into the house and looks around while he removes his cloak from around him. Setting the cloak on the chair and walks over to Desmond. He hugs him tightly "You don't have to do anything to impressed me." snuggles closely as he had somewhat read his mind. It was a power he was born with but no one knew about it cuase he never used it before. "Just being here free from that place is all that matters, Desmond."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-27-2012, 12:35 AM

The warrior tilted his head to look down at the prince with curiosity in his eyes. Though in truth he had heard rumors of abilities the royals might possess that put them above mere man. This then, he supposed, was proof. Shifting, Desmond moved so his arms pulled the other close."You've read my mind haven't you, my prince." A warmth lit his eyes as he wondered why Jiro hadn't yet realized Desmond used the title as an endearment. With a shake of his head, the warrior pressed a light kiss upon the other's lips while making quite the effort not to remember that his large, comfortable, bed lay nearby in another room.

They would have to figure out the sleeping arrangements now that he wasn't really a guard anymore.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-27-2012, 01:57 AM

Jiro blushes deeply as he always thought his gift was nothing more but a curse on him. It was strange it did run in the family but it had skip one generation so neither his mother nor father had this kind of power. Plus there was one more power he posseses too. He looks up at Desmond and it was so hard not to read the other man's mind. "Yes from the moment you became my bodyguard. I tryed my best to resists but I couldn't any longer. Thats the reason why I kissed you." kissing him back deeply. And would chuck alittle bit "You really need to block your thoughts more carefully...its just a good thing it skip a generation in my family." looking up at him snuggling close.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-27-2012, 02:16 AM

He chuckled lightly and slipped a hand to Jiro's neck. Softly, his fingers worked the muscles to relax them and ease the tension the warrior supposed might be there. His other arm looped tightly around the young man's waist as he debated whether or not to take his thoughts and make them into reality. "Do you have any objections to my thoughts Jiro?" Spoken softly the room seemed to fill with them all the same. Desmond felt himself becoming wary all of a sudden, that perhaps something wasn't quite right.

"Please, my prince, tell me that all of this is true." He was a royal. Royals did what they had to do in order to reach their goals. Desmond couldn't quite put to rest the sudden suspicion that perhaps, he was nothing more then a convenient tool which had once been an annoyance. It was a small thought, not very big at all.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-28-2012, 09:58 PM

Jiro looking up at him as he chuckles lightly "Not at all. I have no objections what so ever to your thoughts. Just be glad I didn't jump on you during the night." smiles lightly. At lease his powers did come in useful and what he had found out about what was really going on. He takes a deep breath and nods "Yes its all true...why do you think I was in the village that day. And who really started up the rebeling. Be cause I knew what my father was really doing." sighs deeply. He pulls away from him and walks over to the window. "But that man..isn't my father...he change right after my mom died. His thoughts most of them are closed to me..." brushing some of his hair out of his face.

"The king some how knew about my powers and was trying to get rid of me before I found out the truth..whatever that is." staring out of the window before he turns around. He looks at Desmond "But that man that claims to be my father isn't my father...his thoughts was way to different and un real. rubbing his neck with his hand.