Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 05-26-2013, 09:39 PM

Konno watched as the women pulled out a bag of sweet bread and a glass of milk soon going for some fur blankets for him Konno watched, her scramble around it was interesting to see how she would fair out in this world Konno reached into his leather bag pulling out a couple apples, that he bought from the market he then grabbed a fur blanket and put it on his bandage rapped feet as he ate the entire apple not leaving a core he then leaned back, in the chair soon falling asleep and started dreaming about his home country.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-29-2013, 02:34 PM

When she woke up, Victoria changed clothes and started out the door. She saw that Konno was still asleep and decided it would be best to leave it that way. She made her way to her weapons master and bowed to the old man. "Good morning, sir." She waited for his acknowledgement, then stood straight. "Good morning, Victoria. Beautiful day, isn't it?" Victoria looked up at the sky. It was, in fact, a very pretty day. "Today, I would like you to meditate." He began. Victoria cut him off. "Sir... I know you probably have heard of the princess being captured." Her master stopped and listened. "Well, I was one of the chosen ones to be sent to retrieve her." She swallowed hard. "I would like to humbly ask of your permission to borrow weapons for my journey." She bowed again. His laughter surprised her. "Child..." She stood straight again. "Please help yourself." He stepped aside and motioned for her to enter his home. "And please be safe in your travels." Victoria smiled wide and ran up to the old man. She gave him a big hug, then scurried into the home. She picked up two swords, a few knives, and her favorite weapon of all, the long bow. After stocking up on some arrows and a few other things, Victoria- hands full- left the site. "Thank you so much, sir. I won't disappoint you." She bowed to him one last time, then fluttered away back to her own house. Hopefully Konno would be awake.

Temple

Old 05-29-2013, 07:15 PM

Konno awoke as he looked around to see that the women had vanished "didn't she say something about having to go somewhere" he stood rubbing his head, I wonder what happened to her but it couldn't be avoided but he started to get ready packing every thing he could find that would be of importance like food, Konno noticed that this girl had a love of sweets being that most of her food were sweet he let out a smile.

After about an hour of waiting ready he started to think if this women had left him, it wouldn't be the first time get a head start before the opponents could prepare but he knew and most likely she knew that other people would know have a days lead on both of them, Konno put his bag over his shoulder as he opened the door and ducking under and almost walking into the girl who now was carrying a long bow and two swords and a couple hidden knifes he smiled "I was starting to think you left me" he said standing straight up "I packed every thing you will need" he said, tossing her a bag with a fur blanket and food.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-30-2013, 01:39 AM

Victoria smiled at Konno as he opened the door before she could even get there. She laughed a little as he threw the bag of necessities. "Thank you." She said as she flung the bag over one of her shoulders. "Shall we go off now? I've heard a few people say that there are leads over in the west." She nodded. Which was rather convenient, too, since the main gates of the kingdom looked out to the west. It would be a mostly paved-road to travel. Hopefully there would even be towns to drop in on and ask questions. A thorough investigation would be required to really know where and when to look. All they knew for sure was was the enemy.

Temple

Old 05-30-2013, 02:30 AM

Konno agreed "you need to know the enemy before you can defeat them well that what my master said" he said rubbing his head he had came from the west so he was surprised he didn't here anything about the princess but then, again he wasn't the most approachable man in the world he let out a chuckle before jesting for her to lead the way.