- `I L L U S I O N S
- Californiaswimmergirl (me)

This is our OOC thread post comments tehre:
http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=41605&start=0

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 12:49 PM

Plot

Neith, Tadinanefer Pheonix, Emuishere (Emui), Tuskino Shu, and Ibis are members of a “gang†called The Assassins. Every member eitehr represents a certain god, has an element, or both. The leader of The Assassins is Tadinanefer Pheonix. Her father was a government official and was recently killed by order of King Tut because hi informants told him that her father was a traitor. After her father was beheaded (or hung whichever you prefer…) King Tut found out that it was in fact someone else that was a traitor and not Tadinanefer Pheonix’s father. The traitor was beheaded.

Now King Tut has sent Tadinanefer Pheonix a parchment/letter requesting her to have dinner with him/dine with him as an apoliogy for her father’s death. Naturally Tadinanefer Pheonix was angered by this even though she hates her whole family family is family and she wanted something done as revenge.

And this is where our story begin…

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 12:50 PM

Rules:

1. Violence is allowed (nothing too gory.
2. No killing a member of The Assassins wihout the victim and my permission.
3. Keep it PG-13

More rules will be added on later if needed.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 12:53 PM

Characters:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate's Pearl
Username: raynypearl
Name: Neith
Name meaning (optional):
Bio: Named after the origonal war goddess for Eygept Neith is duel nature. Her past is really shady she spent a lot of time stealing things. The only thing she reviled other then that is her family wanted her to marry her half brother. Upon refussing she ran away and joined up with the others.
Personality: She is duel natured. She's kind and gentle most the time but only around those she knows. When she's angry everyone knows and she hates being ignored. Although very indapendant and rule breaking Isis also does her daily chores. She is also very fond of children which are the only people she won't hurt if she's angry. She also loves to pick pocket!
Appearance (pics are prefferred):
Special powers (you can have elemental powers and/or represent an Ancient Egyptian god): She is very good with water. She can make the nile over flow if she wanted to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californiaswimmergirl

My character will represent Sakhment:

Username: Californiaswimmergirl
Name: Tadinanefer Pheonix (She prefers to be called Pheonix or anything that has to do with red.)
Name meaning (optional): Tadinanefer - She was given beauty, Phoenix - Phoenix; deep red,
Weapon: She always carries a dagger with her and sometimes a sword or something along with it.
Bio: At teh age of 11 this rebellious girl ran away from home. Since then she has been a member of every "gang" in Egypt. She knows Egypt inside out and knows millions of shortcuts and secret areas/rooms. She is a master assassin and usually has no mercy unless you are a member of aâ€gang†she is in. Later she became bored and wanted power so she established The Assassins. She is the leader of The Assassins. She is the mastermind behind all of their plans. It was her idea to kill/murder King Tut.
Personality: She seems sweet, kind, nice, understanding caring, etc. etc. but she can be very ferocious. She looks vicious and she is.
Appearance (pics are prefferred): Red hair, piercing green eyes, pale skin.

Special powers (you can have elemental powers and/or represent an Ancient Egyptian god): Sakhment and she is a fire elemental. She is Sakhment because she is like a cat (she's very sneaky and soundless).
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotaruHoshi

Username: HotaruHoshi
Name: Emuishere (Emui)
Name meaning (optional):Kitten
Bio: she got forced to join a gang when they killed her parents and took her with them. She played along, pretending to be a full part of the group but in reality she was plotting to kill the leader. After she'd killed him she felt remorse but also renewed. She originally joined the Assasins for the protection against that gang that now hated her, but she began to feel a part of it and she doesn't feel guilt for killing anymore
Personality: she doesn't like for no reason but she doesn't mind killing for a good reason. Shes kind and caring an knos a lot about healing with plants. She's changed a lot in the past, sh went form nice and sweet girl to a nice and sweet killer :]
Appearance (pics are prefferred):
the top one but with shorter hair (till her hip) ((yeah i know its a guy in the picture but doesn't he look like a girl anyway :]))
Special powers (you can e elemental powers and/or represent an Ancient Egyptian god): she can turn into an orange cat with black tipped tail at day and a black panther with orange tipped tail at night. She can choose at twilight and dawn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by `I L L U S I O N S
Okay. ^^

Username: `I L L U S I O N S
Name: Tuskino Shu
Name meaning (optional): Moon Air
Bio: Tuskino cant stand being in a big group of people. His whole life has been lonly and going from none to big just makes him go insane and crazy. His family died when he was little and lived on the streets of Ciro for as long as he could remember. People didnt help him, they were too busy praying, trading or showing their respect to the pharoh. Tuskino was an invisible child, and he still is today...
Personality: Tough, calm, harsh, cold, quiet.
Appearance (pics are prefferred): [[Im going to draw one since I cant find a good one.]]
Special powers: Air bending ablilites.

So is this good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona of the Zodiac
Oh poop, what did I miss guys? Ack, so sorry! This is the one forum I don't tend to check that often! *sighs* I take it a plot idea was agreed on? *starts reading back pages*

Okay, Ive caught up! *breathes a sigh of relief* Let me just go and edit in a bio!

Username: Leona of the Zodiac
Name: Ibis
Name meaning (optional):
Bio:
Personality: Level-headed to a fault, nothing can ruffle his feathers. He watched things around him, taking everything in. Always at ease, his mind, ever-working, he is a brilliant strategist and bears a wit like no other.
Appearance (pics are prefferred): None yet ><;
Special powers: Well, Ibis has trained his body as well as his mind. So, he does well hand to hand, or with a small dagger. However his true strengths lie in his brilliant mind, his strategies, and his way of dealing with most anyone. He is, as one could put it, a people person. However his past is unknown by anyone in the group, and noone is quite sure why such a fellow wished to be a member. But he makes a fine addition, especially since he can tell ya if the stars are right, and has a great memory for herbs and poisons.

((His patron god would be Thoth ;))

I see everyone is going with one charrie, so for now that shall work for me as well! *Grins* Hope that covers everything!

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 01:04 PM

Tadinanefer Pheonix woke up to the intense sunlight of the Egyptian sun. Hot sand blew into the cracks of the house. She yawned and stretched her arms. She changed out of her sleeping gown. Then she got out of bed and washed herself. Then, when she was clean she went outside. A messanger walked up to her.

“Hello,†he said. She smiled and nodded at him. “Do you know where a Tadinanefer Pheonix lives.†She tried to not look surprised.

She shook her head, “I know her though and I’ll be sure to give her that.†She said indicating to a piece of parchment the boy had in his hand. The boy hesitated. “S-Sure.†He said handing it to her. Then he walked away.

Pheonix took the parchment and unrolled it as she walked towards her house. She read it. When she was done reading it she angrily crumbled up the piece of parchment and threw it across the room. She put two fingers in her mouth and let out a long low whistle four times. It was the signal that a meeting of The Assassins. No one but The Assassins knew what it meant.

((How about Fate's Pearl's character comes up with the plan since Fate's Pearl cam eup with it in the first place. How about everyone comes for a/the meeting and I say I want to kill King tut. Then Fate's Pearl tell ehr idea and we decide if we go with it or not.))

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 02-19-2008, 10:34 PM

"Ah, I am pleased to inform you that the stars align well for your union," Ibis said, giving the couple before him a happy smile. "Indeed, it seems it has almost been fated that the two of you should be together forever. I wish you both the best, but I know the Gods already have that in mind for you." The young couple before him, their eyes wide, cheered and hugged one another. The male turned towards Ibis.

"Oh thank you Sir! Thank you so much!" Ibis shook his head.

"You have already compensated me well enough for this visit. Now then, you two go off and start a wonderful life together, alright?"

"Yes sir!" the man replied, and moments later the happy couple was gone. Ibis watched the door a moment and sighed deeply. It was a shame people were only grateful to him when the news was good. Now he was tactful if tehre was bad news but still, well, Ibis had more than a few confrontations to be sure. He was about to sit down and work upon his calculations, when he heard a far too familiar whistle. Nodding to himself he leaned against a wall. Two... three... four. No more, and that defined the call. Closing his quarters, he quickly pulled on a cloak and headed out.

The cloak was a mark he was going to the Assasin's Meeting really, since he never bore it otherwise. In that, it was sort of a sacred item. It was strange, because Ibis was held with high regard throughout the city. They had no idea that the one in the cloak was the very same man. It wasn't very long before he came to the meeting place.

"I am here Miss Phoenix," he replied with a slight bow, as he often did having a habit of being far too formal. He knew that the others would arrive shortly as well. Something important was about to happen... Ibis had already seen it coming from the stars. But what? What was so important the stars would deem it capable of changing the very world?

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 10:36 PM

Pheonix turned to Ibis, "hello." she said, "Sit down while we wait for the otehrs." she said indicating to a pillow/cushion on the floor.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 10:43 PM

"Thank you Miss Phoenix," Ibis replied, once more nodding his head towards her before settling himself down upon a violet plush cushion. He had always fancied someday getting pillows like this for his own place, but for now he simply hadn't the time to go shop around for one. In his line of work many sought him after all.

Even his night job, this one, kept him quite busy. Made him glad that he took a small bit of time before bed each night top ensure his dagger was bone-cutting sharp. He knew better than to ask questions for now, knowing all questions would be answered shortly. Even though he was curious.

But the others would arrive shortly he supposed, relaxing back a slight, quiet as always. When he wasn't asking questions, he preferred to observe. One, after all, learned much in this fashion did they not? And as an assassin, one could never know too much.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 10:45 PM

Pheonix got bored so she decided to practice her skills with the dagger. She spotted a mosquito and pulled out her dagger. She turnedd around and held it at her shoulder. Then she whipped around and threw the dagger. It hit the mosquito with a prefect hit. She smiled and walked over to the wall. She pulled the dagger out of the stone.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 12:41 AM

"I'm here Phoenix" Emui said with a small bow, for Phoenix wasn't her equal, or so Emui thought it. "what's the news?" she asked curiously. "Hello to you to Ibis" she added quickly spotting him

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 12:47 AM

"I'm just waiting for everyone else before I say." Pheonix said.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 01:01 AM

"that's okay with me" she sad in a soft voice as she took a seat on one of the cushions. She was getting curious about this but she was going to be patient

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 01:09 AM

Neith walked through the door her hair circling around her. She had been entertaining some children by the river by juggling water when she heard the call. Her tan had darkened from the long morning in the sun and she had a feeling this was the only down time she was going to get. She saw everyone inside and gave a respectful bow. "Hello." She said softly walking over to a wall and leaning against it. "Its been a while no?" She asked Pheonix, it had been a while since they last talked she had missed a few meetings because of family trips to other towns around egypet. She moved her hair off her shoulders and staired around the room. "Hello Emuishere, Ibis, its a pleasure to be in your company as well. I'm sure this is of great importance." She said bowing her head lightly to each of them.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 01:13 AM

Pheonix nodded, "We're probably gonna be spending time with each otehr a lot more after this." she said. "Where's Tuskino?" she asked after scanning the room. "Shall we start without him and someone fill him in?" she asked.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 01:19 AM

"Hello Neith" Emui said returning the bow "Phoenix, I think it would be your choice, since you are the one sharing the news, but I must say I'm most curious about it"

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 01:20 AM

"It looks like everyone can't wait to find out so I'll start." Pheonix said/decided." You all probably heard about my father?" she said looking around the room.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 01:25 AM

she nodded and looked down, ofcoarse they all knew of her father, who didn't? but she was careful around that subject

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 01:28 AM

Pheonix nodded when she saw everyone nod, "Well.. King Tut," she said spitting out the pharoah's name. "has invited me to dinner asd an apology for my father's death. I have anoterh plan. A plan for him. An eternal plan." she said. She pulled out her dagger and ran hr finger against teh blade, "Death." she said dramatically. A hush fell over the room.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 01:41 AM

Neith sighed. "Always one for the dramatics." She said softly. "No offince or anything but how do you plan on going on with this assasination?" She asked softly. "The guards are all well trained, there are so well trained in fact that they can jump nearly five feet in the air. Gain enough momentum to nearly defy gravity and are always hearing and watching everything going on. We would need to keep the gaurds distracted while we commit this crime. Not to mention well need everyone to take out all the gaurds there can't be a witness." She added with a sigh.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 01:44 AM

Pheonix nodded at Neith, "That's why I've called you guys here. I need you to help me. Any ideas?" she asked.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 02:14 AM

Neith thought for a moment. "I have one but I'll let everyone else go first."

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 02:18 AM

Ibis had greeted each of his fellow assassins with a nod, and a polite wave. As courteous as he was, he really didn't seem to get close to anyone much. It was a mystery to be certain, but one he was never called upon. Which was just fine by him.

He had been cleaning his dagger to pass the time, until at last Phoenix spoke up. Ibis listened at full attention then, pocketing his dagger.

"I see..." he finally said, nodding to himself. "This must be what I saw in the stars. That our group would change history itself..." He had never mentioned seeing this before either, but then Ibis really never told much unless it was asked of him.

He pondered the different routes they might take, the different people that would stand in their way, and their own abilities. "It can be done..." he finally said. "Mathematically improbable, but it certainly can be done. "The question is not how, but rather which route would be the best to take." For they had many routes, many of which could end in death. "I know of a way to throw off the guards however..." he mused. "That may be a start.." He looked to the others, curious as to what they might come up with. Such differing backgrounds, he knew that this was certainly the group that could disrupt history.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 02:26 AM

Neith smiled. "What about we surprise them all? With everyone's abilities we'll be able to get to the castle, Pheonix could distract the king, one of us could dress up like an entertainer so you'd have to be able to please the eyes of everyone in there. Another would need to be able to roam around the castle unseen, the others will hide in the shadows and when Pheonix goes to kill him we'll all surprise the gaurds and kill them. We can't leave any witnesses."

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 02:32 AM

"Surprising the guards though might prove to be a challenge..." Ibis replied, pondering over Neith's plan in his mind. "Going unseen and hiding will not, those are after all, an assassin's greatest skills.

"I believe, as well, it might help us if we know how the daily activities of the court proceed. That would mean we would need someone to scout, find out if tehre are any routines, habits people fall into, especially the King. Even knowing the guards routine might prove a great service to us. This way we can go in fully prepared." Ibis, after all, had always been one to feel one could never have enough information. The more they had, the better the odds would become.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 02:50 AM

"The one disguesing as the entertainer could go unseen and by the time dinner comes around her their face would be trusted a little by then." Neith offered with a grin. "Its a good idea." She said softly sitting down with a nod.