Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 02-20-2008, 03:00 AM

"Indeed it is," Ibis replied. "Most of the men certainly would be distracted by a lovely face to be certain. While they are distracted, certain elements could be added to the course of their meal unnoticed. Nothing they would recognize until it was later, that would perhaps impair their senses a slight. Just enough where it would be easy to attack," he added. "I myself could provide such materials easily." He looked around the room again, curious as to everyone's general reactions. And who might agree to play the role of an entertainer.

Either way, this coming week seemed a week none of them would ever forget.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 03:05 AM

Neith smiled softly and laughed a little. "I think thats the best idea." She said softly. "or addition to the idea so who's going to be doing the entertaining part?" She asked looking around at the missing raised hands. "I'll do it since we need Pheonix to distract the king and Emui to be in cat form on the night planed." She said with a sigh. "Does anyone have clothes I can barrow?"

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 03:15 AM

Pheonix listened to their ideas. Then she spoke, "No." she said, "I think Emui and all the otehr girls should entertain. King Tut probably wouldn't like boy belly dancers." she said with a smile, "Ibis and Tansuki can watch and kill any guards that escape. I kill King Tut and then teh girls/belly dancers will kill all the guards (in the room). Then we will make our escape." she said.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 03:30 AM

"I think we should have Emui roaming around incase something unexpected happens she'll be able to stop it." Neith protested softly. "Besides her cat form will make people respect her a bit more. No offince, but I'm not sure she could handle being hit on all the time." She admitted softly.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 04:06 AM

"I think your forgetting that at night my form is that of a black Panther, and I don't think they'd appreciate a panther in the castle" Emui thought about it, well they did have other exotic animals now and then but still

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 04:12 AM

"Oh, thats right." Neith said softly. "Alright then we'll be the entertainers." She said softly. "Does anyone have the type of clothes we'd need for that? I don't this is as close as I get." She said softly.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 04:15 AM

"we could steel them from someone" Emui suggested "we could steal them from one of the entertainers"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 04:19 AM

Neith shook her head. "No that'd draw to much attention." She said thinking. "I'll go out and buy some. My mother was a good belly dancer in her day, she's the one who taught me. They'll expect it. Soon word will be out to the king and we'll get in with out any problem." She said hopefully. She walked twords the door. "Whistle if you need anything." She said with a nod before leaving.

She went to her neighbors stall she always sold the belly dancer clothes, arm wrings, braclets and such. Taking a moment Neith talked to her and got four outfits, shalls, anclets, arm rings, and anything else they might need including hair peices. She walked went back to the meeting place and dropped a cloth sack next to Emui. Not even an hour latter. "There we go." She said with a grin. "ready to try all this on?" She asked with a grin.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 04:27 AM

"yes, but you're going to have to teach me how to belly dance" she said a bit embarrassed. She had never really danced before or tried to seduce a man like the entertainers did, she was getting really nervous

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 04:29 AM

Neith nodded. "No problem." She said with a grin. "Lets go." She graved her bag and walked into a different room waiting for Eumi to fallow. "Getting dressed is also pritty hard. There are many accessories." She said with a nod.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 04:37 AM

Emui tok the clothing nd just stared at it it loked so weird like there could never be enough material to cover her body. "How, how do you put this one?" she asked shyly, she felt such a protected child, like a small kid that had just been let out of the house the first time, and doesn't know anything

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 04:43 AM

"The belly dancer top doesn't cover very much. there are two though. One that comes up just above were a half top does, and has short sleeves, and another that it practicly just a bra." She said with a nod. "Here let me help. You need to tie it in the back." She said softly. She wrapped it around her shirt tieing it and then waiting for her to pull off her shirt. "This way you don't show off anything." She said with a nod. "Your under shirt will slide right out from under it." She said softly. She pulled off her shirt after putting on her top. "Then the bottems are almost completly see through but the very tops where it covers what its need to." She explained. "Their very loose around ever were but just above the anckle." She explained.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 04:55 AM

"okay" she said softly as she followed the instructions having some problems but manages to get the outfit on. "It fits" she manages to get out as she looks at he revealing outfit

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 05:06 AM

"Okay before you freak let me help you with the other stuff." She said softly. She wrapped a shall around Emui's waist and helped cover her more. She helped up on some of the arm bangles on the upper part of the arm. She put some looser braclets on her wrists and chiming anklets. She put them around Emui's anckles. "There we go." She said softly. "Sit down, I'll do your make up soon." She said putting earings into her friends ears. "Sorry if that stung." She said softly. She got dressed up as well and smiled a little as she sat down next to her friend and pulled out some of her make up. ((It of corse is different considering the time frame.))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 05:12 AM

Emui sat playing with ha bracelets on her wrist "I can't imagine what the real belly dancers go through, having to dance their entire life, for some men who only like to look at them, or worse" she added

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 05:25 AM

"There is a rule for belly dancers. To appere and act like they can have you, to appere single, but never allow them to touch you." She said with a nod. "If a man touches a dancer you can have their hands cut off." She said with a nod. She rubbed her hands together and then started to do her make up.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 05:30 AM

"really?" she liked the thought, that no one could touch her, it was reassuring.
"So how do you belly dance?"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 05:40 AM

"Come on." Neith said softly. She stood up and brought her friend back out to the main room. "Alright you need an open space and we'll start simple." She said softly and then slowly started to teach her one move at a time. Through out it she would have her use everything she'd learn in a quicker pace and put them together to make a dance.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 05:55 AM

Ibis blinked when Phoenix mentioned male dancers and nearly coughed at the mental image that popped by in his mind. "Yes... that certainly would not work..." he agreed, quite unsettled.

He was relieved as the girls worked it out amongst themselves, although even he had to raise a brow when they came back out fully ready. It certainly was convincing, and he imagined it would certainly work fine amongst the guards indeed.

So he knew what his role would be then, and he did not argue it. If anything, he was as skilled as the next when it came to quick and efficient ways of killing. So for now he relaxed back and listened, taking in everything going on around him.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 12:03 PM

"Would anyone else like to learn belly dacninmg?" Pheonix asked with a smile on her face. So far this was fun.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 02:48 PM

Emui patiently learnt all the dance moves from Neith, it was heard, she wasn't used to using hr muscles like that, but she eventually got it "thanks Neith" she gave her a little bow of appreciation

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 11:12 PM

Neith nodded with a slight bow back to Emui. "Your welcome, keep practising, we need to be good for the king." She said to Emui with a nod. She smiled at Pheonix. "You both are doing very well." She said softly.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 11:39 PM

Of course there were not many others to learn, and Ibis knew exactly what Phoenix had meant. He laughed, shaking his head. "No Miss Phoenix, I believe I am good! Why don't you take a turn?" he asked, grinning a slight with good nature.

As it was, poor Ibis was a bit of a prude at times. Seeing girls, even his own fellow teammates, bellydance had his tanned cheeks going red a slight. He tried to occupy himself by instead once more sharpening his dagger, but the blush was still there!

Of all of the ways this meeting could have gone, he NEVER would have predicted this!

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 11:41 PM

Pheonix smiled at Ibis, "what's wrong?" she asked in a sweet voice, "Are we too pretty for you to handle?" she asked as she belly danced expertly. Her bangles shook and clanged against each otehr making a beat as she cllasped her hands togetehr as she (belly) danced. Her father had made pheonix take belly dancing lesosns as a little girl and she would always perform for his important guests at least until she ran away.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 11:52 PM

The man somehow blushed brighter. "Oh uhm... no no!" he said quickly, before flushing once more. "That is to say you are all very pretty! That is... I..." He sighed deeply, shaking his head. Moments like this it was clear hat Ibis didn't socialize much, much less relax!

"Ahahah... well... perhaps a bit much..." he admitted, then smiled a slight. "You all seem to do your job too well I am afraid! The guards I am certain shall be quite distracted indeed!" Poor Ibis was still quite red, and praying they somehow didn't drag him into the middle of the dancing! Oh no, he would sit right here in this cushion! Pondering. Yes, pondering! And er... watching the show. Not that he meant to but... they were really good at it, all of them.