Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 05-04-2011, 01:37 AM

Grinning, Ian said, "That's fine. Cold actually helps build endurance, so hey. Take your opportunities where you can get them." Ian Spent the time until class started talking to Blair and Lucius. When the bell rang, Ian turned around and payed undivided attention to the teacher.

Last edited by Alex_Silvermane; 05-16-2011 at 09:02 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 05-05-2011, 12:33 AM

Lucius half paid attention he wasn't too intersted in class plus most of what they were teaching he had learned long ago. So it was a bit redundant. Plus Dragon's never lost their memory so he wasn't too worried.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 05-05-2011, 01:00 AM

Ian began to day dream. His mind wandered to the past. Days of training. Months of education. Hours of preparation. Everything that had happened until he had attained the rank of paladin dragon hunter. Then his thoughts turned to the past. The day he first met a dragon. Ian began to grip his pencil so hard, that it shattered in his hand. Hoping no one had noticed, he quickly got another from his pack. Shaking his head, Ian focused on the class. Best not to dwell on the past.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 05-05-2011, 10:37 PM

Lucius heard the snap and turned his head slightly towards the sound. He narrowed his eyes thoughtfully as he looked at Ian wondering what was up with him. He looked familiar. Not like some one he knew or even met but something he had seen a thousand times. Lucius smirked as he put it together. He was a dragon hunter. This would make things interesting.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 05-05-2011, 11:59 PM

Taking notes, Ian thought that the day would never end. A few seconds later, however, the bell rang for the end of school. Waving goodbye to Lucius, Ian went to his house to collect his kendo set. Walking back to Lucius' house, he began to wonder about him again. Shaking his head, Ian decided that if he was a dragon, he would have known by now. Ringing the door bell, Ian waited for Lucius to open the door.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 05-15-2011, 02:58 AM

Lucius grinned as he opened the door cold air instantly rushing out into the heat. Lucius' teeth were cchattwrig a bit and he had a sweatshirt on. "Warned you didn't I? Its gong to start snowing soon I swear…"

Alex_Silvermane

Old 05-16-2011, 09:06 PM

Laughing, Ian said "It's not so bad. You see a good snow fall from where i was born, now THAT'S cold man." Ian began to grin widely, and act like he was looking for something. He waited until Lucius looked at him funny then said winking, "I'm looking for penguins. As cold as it is I'm sure a couple have smuggled themselves in.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 05-22-2011, 02:53 AM

Lucius laughed a bit, "No no penguins however I do have a pet Artic Fox…" Lucius smirked. It was hard to tell if he was joking or being serious. However it wouldn't be rare for an ice dragon to have an arctic fox for a pet. "Anyway come on in…I wanna show you something…Blair isn't here yet so we have some time to kill…"

Alex_Silvermane

Old 05-23-2011, 08:01 PM

Following, Ia set his bags down on the floor. Unfortunately, his real sword clanged lightly as it touched the floor. Wincing, Ian glanced at Lucius, then relaxed as it appeared that the other hadn't noticed. "Whatcha' got to show me Lucy?" Ian asked with a wide grin.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-10-2011, 01:09 AM

Lucius did in-fact notice the sound but he forced himself to remain relaxed, "You like weapons right?" he as as he began to head to his room. He took the stairs two at a time hurring up to his room he unlocked the door quickly. Once it was open he stood smirking looking at Ian like he had a great surprise.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-10-2011, 01:32 AM

Ian sheepishly said, "You heard that? Sorry. I do like weapons. In fact, I sometime enter in weapons demonstrations. I got my self a sword so i didn't always have to borrow one, and it kind of turned into a luck charm." He followed Lucius up the stairs, and entered the room slowly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-16-2011, 07:11 PM

Lucy chuckled, "It's no problem...I like swords too...that's what I wanted to show you..." he said as he turned on the room light the room had a blue color scheme. There were posters of dragons, werewolves, vampires, wizards, warriors all on walls. In a case under a light was a well crafted kanta sword with a twisted dragon around the hilt and some mysterious symbols engraved on the blade. "I found it when I was on a hiking trip with my family in Russia..." This was a bit of a lie the sword was from a former Dragon Hunter who now worked as a protector of the Ice Dragons he made the sword to protect the Prince of the Ice Dragons, Lucius. The former Dragon Hunter also taught Lucy the Dragon Hunters secrets and how they fought. Not that Ian would be able to tell that the sword was made by a Dragon Hunter or anything at all.

"Looks cool huh?" Lucy smiled.

((WOW I POSTED!!!))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-17-2011, 03:15 PM

Eying up the sword, something squirmed in his stomach. That sword looked familiar... Then suddenly it hit him. It was his masters' sword. Lucius said he found it in Russia, Which means he finally had a place to look for him. His master had gone on a mission to hunt down a dragon terrorizing a village, but had gone missing. The others of the order assumed that he'd been killed, but Ian knew better. He'd spent weeks preparing so a mere dragon would not have stood a chance. Something HAD to have happened to him. He said calmly, "One of these days you'll have to show me where you found it. Maybe we could find another" Then he chuckled as best as he could. Hang on master, He thought , I'll be there as soon as i can.

((i know right ^_^))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-29-2011, 10:16 PM

((hey look one month later i posted again!!!))

Lucy looked at him thoughtful for a moment, "Yeah maybe...I should be going next summer, but it depends my parents usually go away in the summer without me..." Lucius looked down for a moment as he thought. If he was asked to explain he would have to be careful he wasn't sure if normal parents went off on adventures without their kids for six months of the year. "Say I'm too young to travel...." His yes darkened for a second, "Always think of me as a kid....my Uncle is the only one in my family who doesn't treat me like a little baby..." He said with a frown. The Uncle was in fact the Former Dragon Hunter. He often came by in the summer to visit him since he new Lucy was alone, and Lucy like to think of him as family.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-29-2011, 10:24 PM

Grinning Ian replied, "how does the saying go? You've showed me yours now I'll show you mine." He bent over, and reached into his bag. It was magically woven, so there was more room in there than there should have been. He pulled out his no-dachi. ((a no-dachi is a katana with a six foot blade, and a three foot handle, I know, i have no life.)) Along the hilt, were runes describing various magical properties of the blade, and at the bottom of the hilt was a pair of stylized dragons entwining, and grabbing at an emerald at the bottom. Grinning even further, he looked at Lucius saying, "Eh? Whatcha think?"

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-29-2011, 11:01 PM

Lucy looked at it carefully as he read the runes thoughtfully, "Cool..." He said as he inspected it. The blade sent shivers up his spine as he worried about how many Dragons it's strike had killed. His eyes flickered for a moment in anger before he calmed himself. "I think you'd beat me..." Lucius said gaurdingly.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-29-2011, 11:04 PM

Ian thought he heard something in Lucius' voice. But when he looked out of the corner of his eye, he didn't see anything wrong. He turned to Lucius and said, "I dunno. Fighting with swords is different from kendo. It you want, i could teach you what i know." His eyes misted up, and he said, "I've learned from one of the best in the world after all....."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-29-2011, 11:15 PM

Lucius shook his head, "No I only fight with my sword when my Uncle's around...he's able to patch me up if I get hurt..." Lucy said quickly. He smiled as the bell rang, "Oh I guess Blair must be here..." he said smiling.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-30-2011, 12:05 AM

Smiling, Ian said, "I'd love to meet your uncle sometime." When Lucius left to go answer the door, Ian ran over to his master's sword, and began to inspect it. It wasn't as shiny as he remembered, but that could easily be explained by the fact that it was laying in a field for an unknown amount of time. He didn't see what he was looking for though, which was signs of battle. Blood, dents, scratches, none of these were there. Ian heard them coming up the stairs, and quickly ran back to where he'd been before.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-30-2011, 12:31 AM

Blair and Lucy were laughing about something when they walked into to the room. Blair smiled at Ian he had a bag thrown over his shoulder, "Hey Ian..." Blair said cooly.

"Should we get started now?" Lucy asked looking at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-30-2011, 12:56 AM

"Sure." Ian said. He looked around. He then turned to Lucy and said, "Do you have a bigger room than this? We can do it here, but it would be harder."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-30-2011, 05:04 AM

Lucy and Blair laughed looking at each other, "Ian," Lucy began to explain, "My bedroom isn't by far the largest room in this mansion!" Lucy smiled at his new friend, "Follow me I'll take you to the room we can use. Warning you though I haven't raised the temp in there so the polar bears might get angry…" Lucy laughed.

Inside Lucy's house in he basement was an indoor 'hockey rink' or at least that's what it looked like when it needed to otherwise it would change into an Ice Dragon's perfect vacation spot. The room was never above 45° F. However that wasn't the room Lucy was taking Ian and Blair. The training room was right behind the 'hockey rink'. It was perfect for any kind of training. It was designed by Lucy's 'Uncle' afterall.

((we need to give him a name xD also are you going to play him whenever he shows up?))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-30-2011, 02:33 PM

(( sure, I'll play him. I've already got an idea brewing.....))j

Sheepishly, Ian said, "Sorry, that's not what i meant. i meant a more empty room." When they approached other room, Ian paused just inside the doorway. It almost looked like his old training room Almost exactly like it. However, he put the thought aside for now, and brought his bag in. Pulling out all of the gear, he explained all the rules to kendo, and gave a few tips. They suited up and had a couple of bouts. He was the best of them, but Lucy was a close second. Blair wasn't as good, but he had definitely improved since they'd started, and what he'd lacked in skill, he more than made up in ferocity. Ian turned to Blair and said, "Once you get some more practice in, you're going to be a terror in the arena."

((two things, one: I finally finished Chibi Vampire. two: every time i type your other guy's name, i can't help but imagine Blair from soul eater. XD))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-30-2011, 03:27 PM

((yay how did it end cuz I never finished, not yet only on volume 11. I don't know what Soul Eater is. Also I'm so excited for your plan! XD))

Blair grinned he was breathing heavily, "Thanks Ian I'll work hard then I'll beat both of you…" He said grinning.

Lucius laughed happily at the challenge. Ian was strong it scared him a bit. If Ian found out about him Lucy would be quickly dead. As he thought about it he was thinking that he might have to call his Uncle just in case to give him a heads up. Lucy frowned as he looked up, "So who's hungry?"

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-30-2011, 03:44 PM

((Karin and that guy, (i can't remember his name O_O) finally hook up. Winner, (I'm assuming you met him) goes all BLARGH SUPER SHIELD GUY OF DOOM, and fights Karin's brother.... ummmm. yeah. oh, and Karin says she love that other guy by using a bento.))

Laughing, Ian rubbed the top of Blair's head, and said, "The day you do that is the day I eat my own underwear." he'd gone easy on the both of them, so that they didn't lose heart about this sport. Or even worse begin to wonder why he was so good.

"I am." He said. He followed Lucius saying, "I'll help you cook too Lucy."