WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-14-2012, 07:20 AM

In some of us lay an inner self. A different personality, a persona, an alter ego. Some never surface, though when you turn 17, they can start to awaken, claiming your body whilst you dream. Or with great skill you can merge them into your own soul, using them for your own purpose.
How will you fair?

Last edited by WherededIGo; 04-14-2012 at 07:23 AM..

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 04-14-2012, 07:47 AM

Mindy stretched and sat up. Looking at the waves crashing on the beach, she grinned. Nothing like a little time out in the sun. Seeing some guys setting up for volleyball, she feels super excited and hops up. Running over to them, she offers to help them set up the net. They gratefully agree and soon the sand court is ready for a fun game. A few others on the beach hurry to join and a game is soon underway. One of the guys purposefully trips her as he jumps in to return the ball. She waves it off as no big deal, knowing he just wanted to show off his own skills. Inside her though, something started to stir. An anger suppressed for so long was coming to life.

Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2012, 01:45 PM

Alice Dawn
She ran as fast as she could, stumbling over roots and rocks, but not stopping for anything. Everything blurred past her. She didn't care where she was headed, just as long as it was away... FAR away from that person.

She turned back and caught a glimpse of her pursuer: a pink-haired woman clad in strange clothing. She'd assumed she was from the military because of the weapon she had hanging from her waist. Who was this woman? Why was she chasing her?

Whatever the case, she had incredible stamina; Alice felt as if she would pass out, but she forced her legs to keep running. She was catching up.

"You can't run from me." The woman said, coldly. "You'll never be able to run from me... I'm a part of you."

Alice turned back and saw the lady smirk. Her icy eyes felt like they were glaring daggers into hers, but before she knew it, Alice had tripped over a large stump and went flying into the air, eventually crash-landing into the ground.

Alice threw open her eyes. She was panting hard and beads of sweat were rolling down the side of her face. Oh... it was just that nightmare again... She closed her eyes with a sigh of relief and fell back into her pillow.

As she fell, she caught a glimpse of something pink in her hair. She took the ends of her hair into her hands and saw that the tips were pink. She sat up abruptly and almost just as fast as it had came, it was gone.

What's happening to me?

Vincent Alistair
"I'll see you later then." Vincent winked at a girl he'd met at the bar, and she giggled in return. He couldn't walk straight. Maybe he'd had one too many beers...

"Oh whaaaatever!" He said aloud, stumbling out of the bar and onto the streets. "I'll just go home... and sleep it off." He wobbled in the direction of his house, but before he could make it there, everything went black. He'd passed out.

Last edited by Destiny; 04-14-2012 at 01:48 PM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-14-2012, 02:59 PM

Gilbert stepped off the train into the new city. It's he harsh sunlight pierced his eyes, blinding him. But he loved it. It wa the complete opposite from his snowy home town. Everyone was upbeat as well, instead of hunched backs and permanent scowls. His heart for once beat hard with joy and eagerness, not fear of pain or sadness. He only had a weathered rucksack, but it held all of his belongings; clothes. Exiting the train station, he called for a taxi, planning to head straight to the beach, a wonder he had never seen with his own eyes before.

Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2012, 03:27 PM

Alice couldn't go back to sleep after that nightmare, and the disappearing pink in her hair bothered her too. She might as well start her day, though it probably wasn't going to be different than any other day.

She'd figured moving to a house out in the woods would be better because of the strange events happening to her, but it was quite lonely out here. The only friends she had were little animals that came to visit her for food. Until she could figure out what was going on with her, she'd have to tough it out here for now.

The weather was beautiful outside so she decided that after she got ready, she would go out on a little walk on the forest path to the cliff that overlooked a small, quiet beach.

She got up and washed her face, staring for a long while in the mirror. Why had her life turned out like this? There were other people with happy families, yet here she was, never having even felt a drop of affection. Her foster parents were too busy with their 13 other foster kids and the only time she really interacted with them was when they ate dinner. The other kids... they were alright, though she never really felt a connection with any of them.

She dried her face, brushed her teeth, got changed, and then left out the door, grabbing her portable easel on the way out. She needed some fresh air.

The walk to the forest was calm and peaceful. She smelt the flowers on the way, whistled with the birds, and eventually, when she reached the clearing, the set up her easel on the cliff and took in the view. It was simply breathtaking. She'd been here so many times, but it still amazed her every time. It was like her own little haven, where she could just forget about everything and paint. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore relaxed her, but something was different today. She could hear shouts and laughter from below.

She peeked over the cliff and saw tiny figures of people, playing some sort of game with a net... probably volleyball. She smiled excitedly at the sight of actual people; something she never saw often in the forest. She so wished she could go down there and play with them... but she was never good at sports... or anything athletic for that matter.

Last edited by Destiny; 04-23-2012 at 11:34 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-14-2012, 07:37 PM

Luka Rashir

It wasn't anything new to him, waking up feeling as if he hadn't slept at all. His body slightly stiff and sore, while he had been in bed all night. He had had another one of those dreams last night.... The male who looked an awful lot like him but in the same way completely different. He had been at a bar, watching the people. Luka could recal the thoughts going through the male's head at the time. He had wanted to make them suffer for what they did to him. Luka sisn't understand quite what he ment, but he had a bad feeling whatever it was, it wasn't good.

These dreams had been comming on more and more since Luka was fourteen. He didn't know why he was having them at all, it wasn't everyday people had reaccuring dreams about random guys like them who wanted to hurt people. If you did, many people had a word for that...crazy. A sigh escapes from Luka's lips. Was he going crazy? Sometimes he could even hear this guy's voice inside his head talking to him, now if that wasn't crazy, he didn't know what was. It wasn't like he could just go tell anyone, they would commit him to an asylum in an instant.

What would his uncle say? He had been raising Luka since his parents died, and going to him about this was beyond a bad idea. He slowly got dressed for the day ahead, and wondered what this year was going to be like. Would the students here think he was crazy just like all the others? Would they smile to his face, while talking behind his back. Luka paused for the moment and looked into the mirror. The deep tan face and dark violet eyed male stared back at him.

He brushes a bit of his white hair from his eyes. He didn't fit in here, that was obvious. He was from Ciro origionally, and had moved here with his parents when he was young. He turns to get his shirt, pausing at the hyroglyphics on his back catch his eye. The voice creeped in his head. Eventually they will find out... it whispered. Luka wrapped his arms around himself, and hurridly pulled on his shirt. Maybe someday they would....but not today. He leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-15-2012, 01:58 AM

Alexa Romig

Alexa was staring at the blank canvas as she stood alone in her art class... Wondering how she would ever make the canvas a self portrait. Suddenly as if her hand was possesed it began to paint. A seductive and gorgeous being began to come alive on the canvas, and then her smirk suddenly turned into a grin. "I've been waiting... Little angel...." the woman hissed, her eyes glowing red as she emerged from the painting. Screaming the petite brunette stumbled backwords, tumbling to the floor from sheer fear and her knees giving out. Chuckling the woman reached out, the wings of blood red unfolding from her back. "Get away from me!" Alexa screamed, throwing her brush at the goddess. "You foolish little girl... I am you..."

Shooting out of bed as her alarm clock sounded, Alexa threw it across the room on an instinct, the seductive laugh dying away in her head. Panting, the young girl groped around for her glasses and reaching for them, fell right out of bed. Groaning, the brunette rubbed her head gingerly and got up, shower time.

Emerging from her bathroom feeling alot better, the art student looked at herself in the mirror as she dried her hair and completed her usual morning rutine. Putting her bag on her back she headed out into the real world, pencil behind her ear and sketch book in hand. Off to spend extra time at the art studio.

Alexa could still smell the sweet scent of the gorgeous woman that was in her dreams... That was always in her dreams ever since she had turned 14, and it was starting to become more and more real to her. Having the jitters just thinking about it, the pale girl grabbed a nice calming iced capichino on her way, and then let out a tiny scream as a guy stumbled out infront of her and fell flat on the concrete with a loud thud.

"Are you alright?!" she exclaimed in a squeeky voice, that shook. Getting a hold of herself she got onto her knees and rolled the man over. She made a face smelling the alcohol on his breath and coughed to the side. "Sir... Wake up. Are you alright?" she said, repeated her words as she shook his shoulders. If he didn't wake soon she was going to call an ambulance....

Stupid fool. The bastard can't hold a few drinks, we shouldn't be wasting our time trying to wake a pansy.

Distrubed by the inner voice in her head Alexa flinched away from the man but then shook his shoulder again. "Please wake up..." she whispered, not wanting to be alone.. The woman was close to coming after her, she could feel it.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-15-2012, 03:14 AM

It was nearing lunch as the volleyball game came to a rest. Different people were heading out to do different things. She went and bought those still around drinks. Bringing the tray of them over with a brimming smile, she offered them to the group with a cheery greeting. Everyone happily thanked her and was reaching for a glass when a friend of the guy who had tripped her elbowed the tray, causing it to fall. Looking at the glasses and ice laying in the drenched sand, he apologized and suggested that she go get another tray. After suggesting that, he quickly apologized for his clumsiness and made a pitiful scene about how sorry he was. Everyone, including Mindy, told him not to worry. Mindy sighed and went to get another tray. This was costing a bit more than she planned. This time when she came over, she set the tray on a nearby table and waved them over. Soon everyone was around talking merrily.

Then the two that had caused her trouble earlier started taking up the show, not letting anyone get an edge in otherwise. Especially if someone talked to her and she tried to talk to anyone. Feeling a bit left out, but certain that no harm was meant, she turned and headed back to where she had been sunbathing earlier. Reaching down, she pulled on a pair of jeans and a blouse over her bikini. Shaking out her towel, she put everything in her bag and swung it over her shoulder. Glancing back at the happy group, she was a bit sad that no one seemed to notice that she was leaving. She sighed. A voice inside her spoke, "Ignore them. The men were being rude and no one stood up against their bullying." She mentally responded, "Back off. No one was bullying anyone." The voice went quiet as it often did when she fought back. She was herself and the voice never pushed her. It seemed to genuinely care about her.

Turning, she left the beach and headed out to the parking lot. Why leave though when there was plenty of other things to do? Looking back at the beach, she decided it had been too crowded there anyways. She turned and headed up a slope. A nice walk would be good and at the top was a wonderful view of the ocean. As she left the beach, the two guys who had caused her trouble earlier watched her like hawks. As soon as she was out of sight on the nature trail, they detached themselves from the others and jogged after her.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2012, 07:37 AM

Gilbert dug deep into his pockets to get out enough change to buy an icecream. He was trying chocolate mint. He had never really had it before because his parents were stingy. After the first mouthful, he decided it was amazing, the best thing he'd ever tasted. He figured the beach was too far off, since he could smell salt. He felt a tonne of eyes perched on him, though he didnt even bother making them feel awkward like he usually did. He just continued on his way to the beach.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-15-2012, 08:29 AM

Mindy headed up the path. Down at the edge of the park before you reached the beach, she could see more people arriving. One person looked unfamiliar. He appeared to be enjoying some ice cream on his way to the beach. She shrugged and looked back the other way towards the beach. There was the group she had played volleyball with, but the two that had caused trouble - unintentionally she was sure - weren't there anymore. She frowned. Men could be so strange. She looked up ahead. For a few moments, the top of the bluff came into view. There was a girl up there painting. Mindy felt a sense of respect for the girl. She herself wasn't artistic, but she enjoyed seeing what others created. She kept walking and soon the park, the beach, and the top of the bluff were out of view.

Unbeknownst to her, the two bullies were already through the parking lot and reaching the start of the trail she was on. They paused and looked up towards where she had headed. Turning they grinned as they looked at each other with evil smiled and cracking their knuckles, they turned to follow her.

((ooc: Where and Destiny - I have spotted your characters. If you want to follow or get involved in a fight sequence, feel free to join. I like a little action and wouldn't mind this chance to get a few punches in.))

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2012, 08:34 AM

((As soon as you started the fact they were following, I was like: YESS! Fight possibly already! XD ))

Gilbert stopped when he saw two ominous boys starting their way up a trail. Gilbert followed the trail with his eyes, realising he could get a grand view of the beach from up there. He also noticed two girls. He sighed. "Oh Lordy. Those boys are probably going to do some damage" He started to follow the trail himself, bet secretly, out of ones view.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-15-2012, 08:35 AM

((YES! Coming to join huh. I want to wait and give Destiny a chance to post before continuing my character. Still trying to decide how my alter ego will come out... since I am a bit older than several of you...))

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2012, 08:38 AM

((Yep! Gilbert couldn't possibly pass up an opportunity to beat someone up and not get in trouble!
Ahaha. Old lady XD Jokes!))

Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2012, 03:26 PM

Vincent groggily opened his eyes at the sound of someone's loud voice. He groaned at the ringing in his ears.

There, in front of him, was a beautiful brown-haired girl. She was staring at him through her thin-framed glasses with wide eyes. No... wait... there were... three of her? He blinked multiple times, but he kept seeing three. Today must've been his lucky day.

"What're cute triplets, like you three, doing by themselves on a gorgeous day like today?" He slurred with a wink, his breath blowing into her face. Suddenly, his stomach lurched and he turned onto his side, making gagging motions. "Urghhh." He groaned, feeling like he was just about to puke. Not in front of beautiful girls. He forced himself to keep it down. He was on the verge of passing out again.

Alice spun around at the sound of a cracking twig. "Who's there?" She called out, getting no reply. There was almost never people in this forest, or around here for that matter. Then again... it could've been an animal, but the bears around here kept to themselves. They never came to this area and that crack sounded like it came from a large... person? Creature? She didn't know.

She tried to calm herself down as all the possibilities formed in her mind. Was there a psycho killer on the loose? Someone let a ferocious dog loose in the forests? Her heart sped up. Well... only one way to find out. She thought to herself, wanting to protect the area she called her "home".

She made her way carefully back down the forest trail, and looked up the other path. She saw the back of a girl with pink hair. Fear instantly shot through her as she was reminded of the girl in her dreams... but the girl up ahead wasn't her... the girl in her dreams had shorter, thinner hair. She breathed a sigh of relief. She turned around, assuming the girl was from the beach party down below and was just taking a walk, but then bumped into two guys.

"Get outta the way!" They shoved her to the ground and picked up their pace. It seemed like they were pursuing that girl up ahead. She winced at the scrapes that she'd gotten on her legs, but she felt like it was her duty to protect that girl. Alice knew the forests like the back of her hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" She ran up in front of them, walking backwards.

"None of your business!" They scowled, balling their hands into fists. With every step, their paces were getting faster. By the looks of these people, that girl was in trouble. She mustered up her courage and threw a clumsy punch one of the guy's faces, but he easily dodged and caught the hand. The other ran up ahead while she was stuck.

"RUN!!!" She screamed at the girl up ahead, hoping she would hear her.

((Thanks for waiting! ^^ You didn't have to... though I'm glad I get to participate in the first fight scene. >.<))

Last edited by Destiny; 04-24-2012 at 12:06 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-15-2012, 03:34 PM

Alexa was shocked as the male suddenly came too. She blinked watching him as he tried to get his barings, and shook her head. "Ummm... I'm only me... I don't have any sisters." she said unsure of what the heck this guy was talking about. Triplets? Seriously? This poor fellow was completely drunk. This idiot is so stupid! Look at him! came the sultry voice again, making the small brunette shiver as the male turned away, dry heaving. "Sir... You should really get up..." she said and then looked around. People were staring in disgust at them. I'll rip their eyes out! came a loud hiss making her rub her temple. "Do you need help getting home?" she asked unsurely as she helped him sit up.

He looked extremely pale, and by the previous near puking, she knew he needed to puke the awful crap up, take some ibprofen, and sleep this off. Maybe he would even get by with only a minor hang over. She just hoped he lived somewhere close, because she didn't have any money to call a taxi... And she wasn't sure she wanted to get into a taxi with this guy anyways.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2012, 03:35 PM

Gilbert burst of the trees, entering a full run at the first sign of someone, especially a girl being injured. He landed a punch on the taller of the men, hitting him on his back, but still knocking him down. The other one turned around abruptly, throwing his fist into Gilberts mouth. Gilbert felt something wet on his mouth and immidieately presumed it was blood. The shorter boy went to throw another inch, but Gilbert dodged it and kneed him in the gut.
Both of the guys were on the forest floor, taking a moment to regathering themselves. Gilbert took this chance to gather up the girl that had been injured, carrying her like a bride, so he could run and catch up to the other girl. Ladies were so troublesome.

Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2012, 04:19 PM

Having a girl help him? He couldn't tell if that was a good, or bad, thing. Whatever the case, all he knew was that his stomach was in pain, his head was pounding, and he was seeing multiple of everything. He had no choice but to accept this girl's help. Maybe if she wasn't too repulsed, he could get to know her later.

"Help me up." He motioned for the girl to sling his arm over her shoulders and pull him up. There was nothing wrong with a little bit of harmless contact. When he was finally up and standing--well... more like staggering-- he lifted up his arm slowly and pointed down the sidewalk. "My apartment is just at the end of the street." His eyelids drooped as he talked. His body was getting heavy.

"Say... what's your name anyways?" He said, tilting his head a little in her direction.

Before the guy could do any harm to her, another guy with shaggy black hair, probably around the same age as herself, came charging at him from behind and knocked the guy over. She slowly took steps back as the fear from before made its way back into her head. She'd just made a dangerous decision to get involved with these big bullies. She wasn't strong, or athletic... what had made her attack that man? It wasn't something she would've usually done.

Everything happened so quickly that by the time she pulled herself together, she was thrown up into the air and was being carried by the black-haired boy's arms.

"W-what are you doing?!" She looked back and saw the bullies slowly getting back up after hunching down in pain. "I-I can walk!" She wiggled in his arms, embarrassed at being this close to a person of the opposite gender. She could feel her face turning pink.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-15-2012, 04:29 PM

Alexa nodded as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, making her a little fearful. She had never been so close to a male like this in her life. After struggling a bit to help him to his unstable feet, the brunette adjusted her thin glasses and smiled at him. This was good process, he was standing, well pretty much standing anyway.

"I'm Alexa... What's your name?" she asked lightly as she slowly started walking with the staggering male. Talk about drunk, this poor guy was the most drunk person she had ever seen. Considering she went to a few college parties because she was pressured into going, that made this guy's achievement all the more well done. Though she was surprised he was functioning this well. Why is it all the stupid drunks are handsome, my life sucks... came the voice again and Alexa took off her glasses, rubbing her eyes while hissing at the woman to shut up, who surprisingly did.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2012, 04:37 PM

Gilbert let her down. "Helping, or trying to anyway." He rubbed the blood from his mouth with his hand. "What were you doing? those guys are way bigger than you. And there's two of them! What in the world made you think a tiny littleing thing like you would make a difference."

Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2012, 05:21 PM

"Vincent's the name." He grinned, starting towards the path to his house. "You know... I know what you're thinking right now, but I'm not a bad guy!" He yelled out, patting his chest when he was referring to himself. He almost tripped over his feet, but the girl's arm helped steady him. "I'm... not like all those other sleazeballs." He sputtered out in disgust, anger growing inside of him. "I'm not... like him..." He grew silent for a while, stumbling towards his house.

"Of all people... why me? Why did I turn out like this?" He muttered, reaching the revolving doors to the apartment lobby.

"Well... thanks for your help miss Alexa." He winked. "Hope to see you around." He didn't really want to leave her, but he'd just keep embarrassing himself in this state. "If you ever want to meet up, you know where to find me," he flashed her a smile, "Room 406."

He gave her a little salute-wave and made his way past the revolving doors with great difficulty. He was drunk, and the spinning of the doors was not helping. He'd just have to stay awake until he got to his room, that's all he had to do. You can do it Vincent. He thought to himself, but another voice interrupted his thoughts. You're unbelievably hopeless, you drunk idiot.

What? He was so drunk that he was hearing voices in his head now? He really needed to get to his room. It was only an elevator ride away.

"I..." She paused, not even knowing the answer herself, "I don't know what came over me." She frowned, looking down. Of course... what difference could she make? She was weak, unable to protect herself from a few measly men. She'd always known that. She wanted to blame someone, anyone, but the only person that came to mind was herself. She was to blame for being so weak.

"Oh... you're bleeding." She looked up at the blood that was forming on his mouth. She pulled out a handkerchief from her pocket and reached up to wipe it away, but a voice in her head stopped her. Don't help him. Helping others will only slow you down. It scowled.

"W-what?" She said aloud to the voice, her head started to hurt. "Nngh..." She backed away from the boy, clutching her head. She saw the tips of her hair turning pink again and widened her eyes. "No..." The strange things were happening again and she didn't want the boy to see that she was a freak... an outcast. "I... I have to go." She turned around towards her special clearing in the forest, stumbling over roots as she ran.

When she finally got to the cliff, she collapsed onto the familiar warm, hard surface. The tips of her hair were still pink, but it was different from this morning. It was almost half of her hair now. She also felt this strange feeling of strength inside of her. She shook her head, grabbing her easel and making her way back to her house.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-15-2012, 05:35 PM

Alexa was shocked at the sudden shouting and chest pounding coming from Vincent. Sometimes drunk people seemed very insane.... "Well, I wasn't thinking about anything bad I promise." she said softly, and stopped as he pulled away from her. Watching him attempt to go threw the spinning doors she hurried after him, and put his arm around her shoulders again. "Come on... I said I would help you get home, which if you're not at your room, then I havent done that have I?" she said lightly and then pressed the button to the elevator, waiting for it to come down. "Sleep would probably be best for you Vincent... Maybe if you're rested enough I will stop by and bring you a coffee on my way home." she offered kindly. Poor guy, she felt like he was really a good person, he just had too much to drink. If this idiot knows what's good for him he better thank you again and bow at your feet... You're too kind Alexa. the voice said, making the brunette look around for the goddess until the doors to the elevator opened.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 04-15-2012 at 09:16 PM..

Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2012, 09:11 PM

"You're a sweet girl, you know that?" He said, wobbling into the elevator and pressing the button for the 8th floor. "There aren't many women like you out there. All they care for are my insanely good lucks." He chuckled, but he didn't feel like laughing on the inside.

When the doors opened on the 8th floor, he made his way to the door to his apartment room. As he bent down to lift up the welcome mat, he almost lost his balance and toppled over, but he caught himself before he could. He really was making a fool out of himself.

He snatched the key from under the mat and unlocked the door, stumbling inside gratefully. "Ahh... home sweet home." He turned around to face Alexa. "Thanks girly. I appreciate it." He smiled, a genuine smile. He really meant it. "I don't mind if you stay. It gets lonely around here sometimes." He leaned against the wall for support as he opened the door to his room. "Make yourself at home! I'll... just be..." Before he could say anything else, he was already passed out on his back on the bed.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-15-2012, 09:23 PM

Blushing at the compliment Alexa looked at the floor sheepishly. "Thank you." she said gently and walked into the elevator. "I'm sure that's not true." she tried saying comfortingly about everyone only liking Vincent for his looks, she was sure that he would be so much better sober, and that he could proove those words wrong. Walking over to his door she watched as he stooped down to get his key and grabbed the back of his shirt as he nearly tumbled over. "Careful!"

WHen the door was finally open she took the key off of the table he set it on, and before she could respond she found him out cold on the bed. "I'm sorry, I can't stay Vincent... But I will bring you some coffee." she breathed and gently pulled the blankets around him after taking off his shoes. Leaving him a note, and some headache medicine, she smiled and left his room, locking the door and returning the key. Once out of the buikding, she felt better now that she had helped someone like him in need.

Sipping on her iced coffee, the brunette desided to take her time getting to the college, slowly window shopping as she walked threw the downtown streets. It seemed like today wasn't turning out so ordinary after all.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-18-2012, 10:00 AM

Mindy stared back in shock as the two trouble makers from earlier chased a couple. She wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but have turned at the sound of a shout to see the girl knocked down and a guy come to her rescue. They were closer now, but something was not right. Besides the obvious sight of the girl's hair turning pink, much like her own. She wasn't used to it evidently because she freaked and ran off into the forest. Worrying about her, she ran towards the guy and said, "Come on!" and passed him. She was sure they were still in high school. She had graduated college herself just before summer, but that didn't mean they couldn't be friends. And friends looked out for each other.

As she ran with the pink hair barely in sight ahead of her, she felt herself gaining speed. Looked like the other her was wanting to come out. She mentally suggested, "Perhaps now isn't the best time. I would love to have your speed but you don't always give me back myself. Thank you though." The presence faded and she kept going. Soon she reached a clearing in the forest. They were at the edge of the cliffs. It was really beautiful here. She looked over at the girl who had collapsed. She seemed to be at war with herself. Feeling a certain amount of concern for her, she walked over and gently placed a hand on one shoulder. "You going to be alright?" Inside her the presence suggested, "Keep an eye out behind you. The other two might be following that slower guy right to this place." She hadn't thought of that. They wouldn't really want to hurt them would they?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-18-2012, 11:29 AM

Gilbert gritted his teeth as another bare branch scratched his face. He couldn't run fast whilst focusing on his agility, so he figured he would be able to tke a few scratches if it improved his speed. He saw the girls a little way ups, and started to slow, since they looked like they had stopped running. He continued walking up to them, but tried to give them enough space.