DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 03-28-2011, 01:59 AM

Artwork by Hamlet Spamlet/Banner by Ferra

An avatar contest hosted by Sizzla & Daria

Welcome to the April Fools 2011 avatar contest!

There will be two categories this time around: Twisted, Tweaked and/or Corrupted! and Surprise Sizzla.

Your Hosts:

Hey guys! I'm Sizzla, and most of you have probably seen me around the forums at some point or another. I've hosted most of the avatar contests during our events now, and it seems that this time I'm at it again. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your SURPRISING outfits!

Helpful hints from Sizzla:
Please, PLEASE follow the instructions! If your avatar is entered into my contest and you don't provide a LINK TO YOUR IMAGE (NOT THE ACTUAL IMAGE), your entry will be disqualified.

Hey folks! You may have seen me on such shows as "Beavis and Butthead" and MTV's "Daria". Now, I make my happy little home here on Menewsha, bringing sarcasm and humor to all its good little girls and boys. I am really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!

Helpful hints from Daria:
Be very creative! Originality and humor goes a long way with me. I almost never am looking for avatars with 101 layers, but am looking for something fun and different...Above all else, have fun!

Last edited by Sizzla; 04-01-2011 at 08:47 PM..

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 03-28-2011, 02:00 AM

Rules
Read the rules and follow 'em. That's all we ask! XD Make sure you read them all too, because there may be something in the rules that's necessary for your entry...

• First and foremost, make sure you follow the Site Rules.
  • Be respectful! Constructive criticism is fine, but please don't be rude to other entrants.
  • You can only enter once in each of the categories, and you may not enter on a mule account. If you do try to enter on a mule, we'll know, so just don't bother. XD
  • Please be sure to use the entry form when you post your entry. Failure to post the form will result in your avatar not being entered into the contest.
  • You may use your own inventory and the Dream Avatar Creator (DAC) to make your outfits.
  • Please be sure to save your entry to an outside image host like Photobucket, tinypic, imgur or imageshack. What we see is what we'll judge, so be sure that the avatar you enter is saved and won't change.
  • If you want to change your entry, you may edit your submission up until it is posted on the front page. Once it is posted on the front page, you'll have to PM Sizzla OR Daria (but not both!) if you want to change anything.
  • You may NOT submit the same avatar for both contests. We really want you guys to treat our contests as different entities. If you do submit the same avatar to both contests, your entries will be disqualified.
  • Entries must be submitted by April 5th by the end of the event. Click here to find out what time it is in Central Time Zone right now! Winners will be announced in the Community Discussion forum shortly after the event ends.
Prizes
We'll choose first, second, and third place winners in each of the categories. Other prizes might be added as the event goes on, depending on the amount of entries received.

Prizes are as follows:
For participating: You'll receive A SURPRISE!
First place: 5,000g
Second place: 3,000g
Third place: 1,000g

Last edited by Sizzla; 04-05-2011 at 03:40 PM..

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 03-28-2011, 02:11 AM

Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted!

What is a twisted, tweaked or corrupted avatar you ask? Well, I'm glad you asked.

To enter this contest, your avatar is something recognizable. Something familiar. Only with a twist (or just plain twisted). Your avatar is a businessman - with a mohawk. Or Little Red Riding Hood - carrying an axe rather than a basket. Let your imagination go wild. Make me something unexpected.

An example of a Twisted, tweaked and corrupted avatar is my current avatar. I'm little Bo Peep, don't you know? Gosh, I wonder what keeps happening to all my sheep? I do admit to having a fancy for rack of lamb though!

Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Entry Form
Reference image (optional)
Username:
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted!
Image of My Entry:

Quote:
[size=4][color=blue][b]Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Entry Form[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Reference image (optional)[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted!/b]
[b]Image of My Entry:[/b]
Entries:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
Username: Beautiful Disaster
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Because it's a Pinja! A pirate with a secret identity of a ninja! Or is it a ninja with a hidden identity of a pirate?
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
DariaMorgendorfer>> omg, sorry, sorry, I pasted the wrong link! >.<

Username: LaVida
Description: Aw, what a "nice" lady Does that tea taste good? How about some muffins to go with that? ....I wonder what that cupcake is made out of.....?
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
Reference image (optional) Mr.Mayor
Username: monstahh`
Description: Nega-Mr.Mayor--an opposite in every way. Ms.Mayor is mean, foul mouthed and filled to the brim with evil.
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxxxy View Post
Username: Roxxxy
[b]Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted!/b] She is one little devil of an angel!!! >:3
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith W View Post
Username: Lilith W
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Why I'm just a simple healer who likes to cause bloody messes. So what if none of my patients leave?
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoohelloppl View Post
Username: woohoohelloppl
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Upon closer inspection, this pot of gold isn't exactly a pot of gold. The reward at the end of the rainbow has been replaced with a spiky cauldron filled with poisonous snakes!
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 飛段 View Post
Username: 飛段
Description: "Oh hey! Wasn't expecting you to show up, come on in! I'm in the kitchen making some cupcakes- What? What blood? There's no blo- On the walls behind the potted plant? Me?? Oh don't be ridiculous! *laughs pleasantly*"
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liztress View Post
Reference image (optional) http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...Cinderella.jpg
Username: Liztress
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Most of us know the Disney version of Cinderella and how it ends ever so happily. Well, no one seems to know this one. Where Cinderella's stepmom killed her and Cinderella returned from the dead to get back at her murderer.
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clair Voyant View Post
Username: Clair Voyant
A beautiful, Holy Priestess known for her kindness, love and devotion to all others... well... not all others.
Image of My Entry:

Hope this works!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickyll3 View Post
Reference image (optional) http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...tana/Yumeh.png
Username: Vickyll3
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Yumeh finally went crazy..... You can see it in his eyes... Got a new bad boy hair style as well
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by C R E E P Y S A M View Post
Username: C R E E P Y S A M
Description: A rat has been mutated into a rockstar, and to become the next big star! Ratski is a chill rat with a fierce style. He is heavily influenced by Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, and of course Rebecca Black.
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyCollinsDeArc View Post
Username: LizzyCollinsDeArc
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! This history teacher was once sane, but then became a dark ninja with a penguin on his head. He ended up with the daggers and ninja accessories over time by confiscating them from his students. Over time he became addicted to ninja anime and ninja shows, until it became a part of him. Now his students are even more afraid of him then ever before, since he has mastered the art of the dark ninja. As for the penguin, it is his pet that follows him wherever he goes.
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Username: blueblackrose
Description: I have seen the end and no one was saved, not even the children. Justice has been served.
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391 View Post

Username: flamethrower1391
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Who would have thought the Evil Queen had a good side? And liked cute things!
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saravi Boo View Post
Reference image (optional)Cookie and Friends on the Street
Username: Saravi Boo
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! The Great Cookie Uprising of 2025 was a sad, dark day on Sesame Street. The enemy appeared out of nowhere, crawling from cookie jars and packages. Elmo, Mr. Noodle, Bert, and Zoe were slain before the rest of the peaceful citizens even knew the attack had begun. All would have been lost to the chocolate chip hoards if a great hero had not risen to stand against them. Armed with naught but his single-minded determination, the Cookie Monster fell upon the enemy armies. For one, two, three, four days the battle raged. When the survivors emerged from the wreckage of overturned trash cans and brownstone buildings, only crumbs remained of the horrifying mutant sweets. Cookie Monster had saved Sesame Street. However, the cost was great, the enemy he devoured had brought him down in the end, with tooth decay, obesity, and gaping wounds that caused severe blood loss. The blue furry hero lay in the street and breathed his last labored breaths. Big Bird leaned close to catch his final words. "Me want milk."
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseCherryBlossom View Post
Reference image Raggedy Ann
Username: JapaneseCherryBlossom
Description: A little doll named Raggedy Ann was shoved in the attic behind some old boxes, never to be played with again. Until one day she decided enough was enough....It was time for revenge on the little kids who had imprisoned her for so long!
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunanuova View Post
Reference image (optional) Happy Smurf
Username: lunanuova
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Happy Smurf found a mysterious plant in the woods and foolishly decided to taste it! The Smurf is now on a rampage for blood, it's gone crazy!
Image of My Entry: Crazed Smurf!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauxreal View Post
Username: Fauxreal
[b]Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted!/b] Hippies are suppose to love the earth and want to save the save the planet. THIS hippie has gone crazy and it out to destroy the planet and has started by setting fire to the forests! Too many drugs maybe? Too much free love? We may never know...
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iltu View Post
Username: Iltu
Description: Easter was a favorite holiday in Heaven. Jesus’ resurrection was an even bigger deal than his birthday, so it stood to reason that the party was the largest in all the cosmos. Still, Jesus and the angels were not particularly pleased with this year’s party. It would have been great, sure, and it certainly had been—until that party crashing demoness Lilith showed up in a great whirl of Hellfire.

The problem with Lilith was that she was under the distinct impression demons and that she was the chummiest of chums with not only the angels, but the son of God Himself. She barged into what seemed like all of Heaven’s parties, proclaiming that they’d forgotten to send her an invitation (again), but that she wasn’t mad about it. “You guys forgot my invitation again, but it’s cool. I heard about the party, so I still managed to make it,” she explained as per usual, before beginning to say her hellos.

Yo! Michael, my man! How’s it hangin’? Hey, Raphael, what’s the haps? Your wing healing okay, Gabriel? Haha, man I totally did not mean to set it on fire that one time. Gotta say though, it was kind of awesome. Wouldn’t you say, Jophiel? Eh? Eh?” She trotted through the party, winking at the various archangels as she greeted them. All responded with frowns and glares that she seemed oblivious to.

“Aw, hey there J.C., there’s the birthday, er, resurrection boy!” she waved heartily upon catching sight of Jesus, who sighed in a resigned sort of way. She didn’t register his displeasure, and held two baskets out to him. “I brought you presents. Some Easter eggs and a bunny! I wasn’t sure if they were mortal traditions, or um, traditions you guys thought up, but it’s the thought that counts, amirite?”

Short version: Hell’s leading demon lady, Lilith, brings Easter eggs and a bunny to an Easter party in Heaven.

Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiari View Post
Username: Kiari
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! The quaint farming girl, who went crazy and decided her innocent little chicks looked better in red.
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Username: Nephila
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Plotting world domination the Easter bunny looks quite happy for itself. Peeing on the children's chocolate eggs is only the beginning MAHahahahahaaha!
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCart29 View Post
Username: BlackCart29
[b]Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted!/b] Well... it's a farm animal as a punk. Chill.
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastyy View Post

Reference image (optional) n/a
Username:Eastriel
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! *cough weez* Oi miss, hurry up and take this picture, I had a long day and need a cig. *in a bland gruff voice* what do you want for Christmas kid. An xbox? Well take one of those presents and go away. D<
(basically a really shoddy 'santa's grotto santa, alcohol in hand, dirty setting, half ass santa with stubble, monobrow and greasy hair)
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMagenta View Post
Username: KatMagenta
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Hello there little boy/girl! There's no need to be scared of clowns. In fact it looks like Mr Rainbow Giggles has a present for you... I'm talking about the balloon, of course.
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadsvich View Post
Reference image
Username: Hadsvich
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Occasionally, little boy blue kills those poor cows and sheep while he sleeps.
I'm sure he doesn't mean too. o uo;
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siri View Post
Reference image
(head only)
Username:
Siri
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns!
Oh, wow. Is that the head of Shan-Yu?! Mulan got a bit carried away in this version, didn't she? o.O;
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandnymph View Post
Username:Woodlandnymph
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Peeblo goes a courtin'! I mean... how is that not twisted? He shined his horns and gargled with garlic and onions for a fancy night out on the town with his lady friend! AND OH MY! He even bought her flowers! Let's just say that love is in the air......
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carzeebear View Post
Username: Carzeebear
Description: Cookie Monster Will do anything to get his chocolate chippie fix....
Image of My Entry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post

Username: Linnea
so what if, the wicked witch of the west, elphaba, grew up on the farm instead of dorothy?
and what if, instead of a little dog she had a flying monkey for a pet?
and what if she was the one who went over the rainbow?
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Reference image (optional) http://www.freecomputerwallpapers.ne...er-800x600.jpg
Username:Cora Lorington
[b]Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted!/b] Its Alice's Twisted world....what if alice went down the rabbit hole and had to fight for her life.
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Reference image (optional) here
Username: dragoness129
[b]Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted!/b] The tooth fairy using any means to get teeth.
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Reference image (optional) Cecilia
Username: Seito
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! I swear I'm a real girl! I really really really am! Please love me? Aren't I cute and adorable? Please? *robot eyes* ((Cessy got replaced by a robot? o.o Or was Cessy always one to begin with?))
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Username: Popcorn Gun
[b]Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted!/b] Looks like Minnie Mouse was feeling a little stabby! :' o.... >:' )
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Username: Izumi
Description: Oscar the grouch decided to get a sex change and join a cabaret dancer troop
Image of My Entry:

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 04-06-2011 at 04:27 AM..

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 03-28-2011, 07:56 PM

Surprise Sizzla!

Occasionally I get tired of looking at perfectly matched avatars, and since it's April Fool's Day, I decided to try something new.

Here's the deal:
I'm looking for you guys to surprise me. :D

To enter this contest, make the craziest avatar you can think of. It can be funny, scary, creepy or just totally wacky.

When you enter, please be sure to post the LINK ONLY, NOT AN IMAGE! The goal is to surprise me, so I don't want to see these entries as I'm updating them. :yes:

I'll be judging entries based on how much they surprise me, so the stranger the avatar, the better off you'll be. :D I also want these avatars to be self-explanatory, so if you think your entry requires an explanation, please rethink your submission before entering.

Surprise Sizzla! Entry Form
Username:
Link to My Entry:

Quote:
[size=4][color=DarkOrchid][b]Surprise Sizzla! Entry Form[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to My Entry:[/b]
Entries:
Quote:
Link to My Entry: http://i.imgur.com/0h0ap.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391 View Post
Link to My Entry: Psychodelic Scream and Minion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxxxy View Post
Link to My Entry:http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...ree/656565.png

This was fun!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solou View Post
Username: Solou
Link to My Entry: jellysundae's murderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith W View Post
Username: Lilith W
Link to My Entry: link-adoddle
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Simplicity. View Post
Username: .Simplicity.
Link to My Entry: Linkeh link~ :'3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clair Voyant View Post
Username: Clair Voyant
Link to My Entry: http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/k.../42321-1-3.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickyll3 View Post
Username: Vickyll3
Link to My Entry: Lady Gaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Username: blueblackrose
Link to My Entry: http://i53.tinypic.com/2w5k6s2.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Spirit Girl View Post
Username: Angel Spirit Girl
Link to My Entry: A Wild Ride
Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoohelloppl View Post
Username: woohoohelloppl
Link to My Entry: http://i52.tinypic.com/2hz4thw.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseCherryBlossom View Post
Username: JapaneseCherryBlossom
Link to My Entry: Devilish Monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauxreal View Post
Username: Fauxreal
Link to My Entry: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...e/Mene/wow.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Aamelia View Post
Username: Captain Aamelia
Link to My Entry: Crazy Cute?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyCollinsDeArc View Post
Username: LizzyCollinsDeArc
Link to My Entry: My Imagination Got The Best Of Me. !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iltu View Post
Username: Iltu
Link to My Entry: I AM THE SWAN QUEEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunanuova View Post
Username: lunanuova
Link to My Entry: http://i55.tinypic.com/2q0t5dl.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiari View Post
Username: Kiari
Link to My Entry: Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastyy View Post
Username: Eastriel
Link to My Entry: http://i52.tinypic.com/jph7d0.png

'Guys, I know i'm a calamity chef, but this barbecue went with out a hitch.....wait...can you smell burning?'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saravi Boo View Post
Username:Saravi Boo
Link to My Entry: Whatever could this be...Maybe Sizzla should click it to find out... ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandnymph View Post
Username: Woodlandnymph
Link to My Entry: Ziglorg thought he did his research to "fit in" on his vacation.....clearly, he was wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
Username: Linnea
Link to My Entry: SURPRISE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnomnomnom View Post
Username: Omnomnomnom.
Link to My Entry: http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...prilfools2.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra View Post
Username: Ferra
Link to My Entry: [BOW-CHIKA-WOW-WOW]
Quote:
Username: dragoness129
Link to My Entry: Caught!
Quote:
Username: Cora Lorington
[b]Link to My Entry: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/surprise.png
Quote:
Link to My Entry: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...a/9c947750.png

Last edited by Sizzla; 04-06-2011 at 01:17 PM..

Omnomnomnom
wow it's been a long time

Old 04-01-2011, 09:17 PM

Oh yay, another avatar contest! This'll be fun! xD

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 04-01-2011, 09:20 PM

I'm so keen to try this!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-01-2011, 09:34 PM

This is gonna be fun!

I need to go look threw my stuffs. XD

Kiari
XD

Old 04-01-2011, 10:00 PM

I love the avatar contests during events and this one sounds very intriguing. <3 Must go think about avi's

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...
Send a message via AIM to Protagonist Send a message via MSN to Protagonist

Old 04-01-2011, 10:03 PM

Username: Beautiful Disaster
Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted! Because it's a Pinja! A pirate with a secret identity of a ninja! Or is it a ninja with a hidden identity of a pirate? ;)
Image of My Entry:

Last edited by Protagonist; 04-01-2011 at 10:38 PM..

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 04-01-2011, 10:17 PM

Description: Aw, what a "nice" lady ;) Does that tea taste good? How about some muffins to go with that? ....I wonder what that cupcake is made out of.....?
Image of My Entry:

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 04-01-2011, 10:21 PM

Reference image (optional) Mr.Mayor
Description: Nega-Mr.Mayor--an opposite in every way. Ms.Mayor is mean, foul mouthed and filled to the brim with evil.
Image of My Entry:

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 04-01-2011, 10:35 PM

Link to My Entry: http://i.imgur.com/0h0ap.png

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 04-01-2011, 11:30 PM

Link to My Entry: Psychodelic Scream and Minion

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-01-2011, 11:34 PM

Ooooh Daria! I wish I had an idea for yours! D:

And I sooo did the bo peep/butcher thing one year for Halloween. It was totally win. :D

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 12:59 AM

Username: crazymuch
Description: well, it's not my usual kind of avi now, is it? ;)
Image of My Entry:

Roxxxy
Sex Bomb

Old 04-02-2011, 01:08 AM

Link to My Entry:http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...ree/656565.png

This was fun!!!

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 01:25 AM

not many entries so far ... there should be a site announcement that this is going on ...

Roxxxy
Sex Bomb

Old 04-02-2011, 01:32 AM

[b]Description: Why this avatar is Twisted, tweaked and/or corrupted!/b] She is one little devil of an angel!!! >:3
Image of My Entry:

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 01:36 AM

I wish I had one of those heads ...

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-02-2011, 01:37 AM

I do too. :drool: they are so awesome

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 01:38 AM

I wonder exactly how many are in circulation ...

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 04-02-2011, 01:52 AM

Happy April Fools everyone!!! I'm super excited to see some entries already!

Quote:
Description: Aw, what a "nice" lady ;) Does that tea taste good? How about some muffins to go with that? ....I wonder what that cupcake is made out of.....?
Image of My Entry:
LaVida: I think something is wrong here, or did you mean to enter a completely blank avatar as your lady drinking tea? In this case, you may want to consider resubmitting, as I am not getting the joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymuch View Post
Username: crazymuch
Description: well, it's not my usual kind of avi now, is it? ;)
Image of My Entry:
crazymuch: I am thrilled you entered my contest, but unfortunately, as it stands, your avatar does not yet meet the challenge rules. Here, let me repost the contest rules for ya:)
Quote:
To enter this contest, your avatar is something recognizable. Something familiar. Only with a twist (or just plain twisted). Your avatar is a businessman - with a mohawk. Or Little Red Riding Hood - carrying an axe rather than a basket. Let your imagination go wild. Make me something unexpected.
Soo, please feel absolutely free to resubmit an avatar that is recognizable but with a twist! I really want as many awesome entries as possible okay:)

Sandy
Paws Up!
Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 01:55 AM

Username: Solou
Link to My Entry: jellysundae's murderer

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 04-02-2011, 01:58 AM

Omg - how long do I have?!

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 02:11 AM

is this one better?

I am sick and my brain don't work. I'm just trying to participate what I can ... I should be sleeping but upstairs is too far away ...