Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-25-2014, 02:29 AM

"Sometimes it feels as if I'll never be safe again." He whispers. A part of him wishes he had never left that day. That he had stayed put and had gone with what he had had. He let's out a shuddering sigh. Though he knows he has to be strong.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-26-2014, 10:24 AM

Alex looks over at Kirin and sighs deeply. He finishes eating the apple and sets the core down. He looks over toward and saw the sun setting more. "Well when ever you get ready. We should head out," he says looking over at him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-26-2014, 03:34 PM

Kirin hears the sigh. "What's wrong?" He asks concern filling his voice. He takes a sip from one of their waterskins then offers it to Alex. He hopes Alex's stitches aren't coming out, he isn't sure he'd be able to sew him up again if they were.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-29-2014, 12:16 AM

Alex blinks, looking over at Kirin. He shakes his head, saying, "Nothing is wrong. I'm just a bit worried that's all." He rubs the back of his neck, he knew how dangerous the path was and he just hope he could protect them both. Even with a bad shoulder but who else would do it. If only he had some of his contacts close by then there would be no problem. Alex just hope nothing happens along the way.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-29-2014, 02:41 AM

"Will you teach me to use a sword?" Kirin asks as they saddle the horses and pack their supplies. This has been preying on his mind for awhile. He is totally helpless. He realizes he hates this feeling.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-04-2014, 02:20 AM

Alex looks over at him while he helps with the horses. It was a question he didn't expected coming from Kirin. He guess they really didn't trained him much at the castle. He nibbles the bottom of his lip before saying, "Sure once we have a chance...for now we need to get moving."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-04-2014, 02:51 AM

"Thank you." He says with a small smile. He'll be glad when he can defend himself. He's tired of having to rely on others to protect him. Soon the horses are ready to go.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-17-2014, 10:47 AM

He place his foot in the holder and pulls himself up with his good arm. He gets comfortable while he looks over at Kirin to see if he was on his horse. It was going to be a long track but as far he knew they wasn't that far from the boarder.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-17-2014, 12:48 PM

Kirin takes a deep calming breath. He has to hold it together. He gets on his horse."Lead the way." He says smiling at Alex. He wonders how close they are to the border. Even then he knows once over the boarder they will still have to be careful.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-25-2014, 03:23 AM

They head down the path a few miles before a group of bandits appears before them. Of course they couldn't see Alex's face at the moment so they was unware about that. ""Stop! You may go no further until you pay the fee."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-25-2014, 01:03 PM

Kirin pulls back on his horse as the bandits appear. He does his best to push down his panic. He must not panic. He looks to Alex, as he was way out of his league in situations like these. He is just glad he knows a bit how to fight.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-04-2015, 03:17 AM

Alex chuckles lightly, "Oh my god, I thought I taught you better than that, Aiden." He looks over at Kirin before he looks back over at the bandits infront of him. Aiden blinks as he walks past his men and stares at Alex, "Is that you? Geez I thought you left your father's lands forever." Alex looks over at Kirin, "It's ok, love. I know them...they won't hurt us," he says as he climbs down from his horse carefully.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-04-2015, 04:27 AM

Kirin hesitates a bit. Though he trusts Alex he is still unsure about these new comers. He gets off his horse and goes to stand next to Alex. Kirin wonders, not for the first time, what he's really gotten himself into by leaving home. He is glad though that at least for the time being they are safe.

(OOC: Oh I have a question. Would there be female bandits?)