Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 11-03-2007, 11:45 AM

I don't live in the US, and don't have a credit card.
I guess i'll just have to watch the MP. Dx

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-03-2007, 11:50 AM

• i never spent my gaia cash either so i got the necklace from the shop... ^^;

@erica: around 250g... ^^;

@CK: i don't like the whole having to buy from target in order to get the cats... i mean then why would anyone want to donate directly to the site anymore?
    i mean i was thinking about donating to get gaia cash... but now i'm not sure... the items are ok... i am particularly in love with the plushies... but i think that's about it... ^^;

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 11:53 AM

Luuckky!! xD
I'll just watch the MP I guess.

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-03-2007, 11:57 AM

• yeah... good luck on it... tho i agree with CK... the stuff will probably deflate when more people get stuff... ^^;

1/3 of CK's order... <3

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2007, 12:00 PM

@Leek - Mwoops. I have a bad habit of assuming people live in the USA when I'm online, unless they use words/spellings/phrases that strike me as "not from America". XD; My bad. >_>

But it's totally worth poking the MP every few hours for. ;3

@Miyu: I actually probably wouldn't buy anything from Gaia Online at all... But the cat plushie thing seemed like a nice extra value (and is too, too cute) - and this way I could get MIs without having to do any more online money transactions than I have to. XD

I think I know why they went through Target, though (and RiteAid). Those two stores are national chains. If someone sees a card with cute, colorful drawings on it and invites you to buy the card to use online, you may not buy the card, but you might check out the website.

Also, I'm pretty certain Target and RiteAid bought into the program - meaning they're paying Gaia for the privilage of buying the cards (because it's advertising for them too). Target just paid more and thus got the special Target-only item. (Meaning people go to these places to buy the card. And probably will pick up other items while they're there.)

Money-making. ::rambles on and on:: Sorry - I'm a Public Relations major, which means I got a lot of foundation in Advertising too. @_@; These are also my guesses, not my knowledge of Gaia's business plan. :B

I really love the plushies too. I'm waiting for a verdict on the "Evolving" items. I'll have to see what they evolve into. (I also like "Smashing Cities" because it's very funny.)

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 12:01 PM

Miyu; It's not too much of a problem. xD I have almost 100k at the moment so i'll be able to get it.

CK; Well, at least you didn't assume I was in Spain. XD; I'm in Australia. <333

I'll try. xD I'll have to be going offline in 30 min though. xD;;;

Erica
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2007, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal miyu
  • i never spent my gaia cash either so i got the necklace from the shop... ^^;

@erica: around 250g... ^^;

@CK: i don't like the whole having to buy from target in order to get the cats... i mean then why would anyone want to donate directly to the site anymore?
    i mean i was thinking about donating to get gaia cash... but now i'm not sure... the items are ok... i am particularly in love with the plushies... but i think that's about it... ^^;
8D
That's such a good price!!
<3

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2007, 12:02 PM

Omg Miyu....! That is so FREAKING CUTE I want to eat it! D:

*delighted* :D

ETA: Sorry - got so sidetracked by the delightful mini-chibi my brain broke. XD

@Leek: So many cool people are from Australia! This is why I live on Australian time. XD Two of my best friends live there, so I stay up more like their hours. @_@; (Which works fine seeing as I almost never work before 1pm. ;D )

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-03-2007, 12:10 PM

• i'll probably have to work on the rest later... i'm about to fall completely asleep... XD
    i was hoping to earn 2250 to get another dress... but the 20g can wait till later... XD

goodnight everyone... <3

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 12:12 PM

CK; xD Awesome.
What part do your friends live in?
I'm in Perth (Western Australia).

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2007, 12:22 PM

Sleep well Miyu! Thank you so much already. X33

@Leek: Mmm... Victoria, if I'm correct? One friend lives in Melbourne and the other within a two or three hour drive of Melbourne. XD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 12:25 PM

Miyu; Goodnight!! <3333
Sleep well and come back tomorrow so we can chat some more.

CK; Ah, cool,
They live on the other side of Australia to mee.
They live in the interesting cities. xD Mine is kinda small and boring.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2007, 12:34 PM

@Leek: I think maybe you may live in the area my not-directly-in-Melbourne friend visited the other week... XD Is it unseasonably hot there? D: I heard it's going to be horrible for most/all Aussies, but the area she visited was apparently scorching even at nine and ten in the morning. @_@;;

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 12:37 PM

Yes, she is probably talking about where I live.
xD
It does get amazingly hot here, the worst part is the humidity though. D:
Sometimes it gets over forty degrees and you still need to go to school. I'm so lucky that I finish school in three weeks so i'm probably not going to have to leave my house on those *really* hot days.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2007, 12:44 PM

@Leek: *puts that into an online converter* Yikes. About 104 degrees F. That's awful. D: And humidity on top of that? I'd die. And I live in the South. D: (Granted, in sort of the mountain-y region so it's not as bad, but I know how bad humidity can get and it's like a weight on your chest...)

I'm glad you'll have some time off soon before it gets worse. D:

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 12:49 PM

Yeah, it's pretty bad. D:
I blacked out once because of the heat, I was really dehydrated, after I woke up I felt better though.
It was like taking an unplanned nap. xD; I kinda hallucinated before also, I saw the walls closing in one me.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2007, 12:54 PM

@Leek: Geeze. D: Please take more care! Keep a water bottle on you, if you can. @_@; Or toss a few in the freezer and carry one around and hold the ice to your pulse to help cool your body down. D:

I've fainted due to the heat before (several many times) when I lived in Louisiana... It had really high heat and humidity. ._. So I empathise...

@Miyu: The trade should have all three items now, btw! And I went ahead and pressed "Accept". XD (I love how poking things will actually let you learn to do them properly! :o )

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 12:58 PM

It happened when I was at home, i'd done lots of exercise on that day. xD;;
I would, but I finish school early this year so I don't think i'll have to do much on those really horrble hot, humid days.

xD
I find it kinda amusing.

I've also hallucinated due to a cold, I had a very high fever.
Do not read Harry Potter when you have a high fever because I hallucinated that the train that gets you to hogwarts was in my room. xD I have no idea *how* is got there, or how a train could fit in my room but hey, it was an interesting moment. xD;;

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2007, 01:01 PM

LOL. Leek. You poor thing. XD I am so sorry. XD (But it's really, really funny. XDDD )

If it helps any, I've woken up before absolutely convinced that something I dreamed was true. Once, when this happened, I had dreamed I had learned how to hover/float. So I was absolutely convinced for a good half of the day I could do it if I just remembered how... (I was like... 12, too. So there was no excuse.)

Never hallucinated a train, though. XDD Though I don't doubt it could happen to me one day. XD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 01:06 PM

CK; I think it's hilarious too though. XD

I've done that! I dreamt that a cute guy gave me a cookie. xD Then I asked my mum where the cookie was the next day, since I only took one bite out of it. She looked at me like I was crazy. xD;;

I was really confused at that moment too. There was a moment of "Wow, it's a train.. not just any train, the Hogwarts train! Hey, I wonder if Dracos on there. >___>" Then the reality kicked in. xD "Wait, a train can't fit in my room, then again it is a magical train."

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2007, 01:11 PM

LOL. I love that. "Logic kicked in.... ...It's a magical train..!" That's awesome. 8D

Bwarrr. I must sleep now though. XD

A delight to chat with you. X3 Looking forward to the next one, so don't dehydrate and collapse. XD;;;; And sleep well whenever you go! I know it's getting latish for you too, depending on when you need to be awake. ;3

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 01:27 PM

xD Well, if it we're to happen to you, you'd assume that too.

Goodnight! xD

I'm onlt usually an hour or two before this time of night, PM me if you feel like talking though, I'll have exams for the next three weeks and probably will only be checking those. xD

Bug-a-Boo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 01:30 PM

Miyuuuuuuuu~ I love your mini chibi's! :rofl: How much/which item would I have to use to get 2?~ :3 Like,a couple? :'3

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 11-03-2007, 02:35 PM

Username:Trinitydoll
References:

Foggy did this lovely pic but i dont have an avie saved so can you have a look at it and do me a colored mini chibby? let me know ok? thanks
Items offered: Wicked Wizard Boots -
Total: 175 gold

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 11-03-2007, 02:48 PM

Good luck On your 24hour shop
It looks like your not going to be sleeping for the next 24 hours hehe