Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-24-2016, 05:15 PM

You wont be disappointed by OPM, I just hope it gets a second season...

ThineRiddler
Hamiltrash

Old 09-24-2016, 06:15 PM

I've heard nothing but good things about it, so I'm excited to watch it. Hope it's not too much of a cliffhanger.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-24-2016, 11:41 PM

It isn't.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-28-2016, 01:39 AM

According to MyAnimeList it got renewed for a second season set to air next year! https://myanimelist.net/anime/34134/One_Punch_Man_2
It was confirmed a couple of days ago at a convention or something I guess :3
I've never watched it - I've heard it's good but the main character's artwork... I just don't get it. So I don't know if I'll like or get the anime itself if I'm confused why he's drawn the way he is while the rest of the cast doesn't seem to have that appearance xD;
I'm wondering if it's not like My Love Story though - I don't get the main character's artwork for that either but I keep getting recommended it for the content and it sounds amazing. :3

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2016, 04:23 AM

I heard that as well and quite stoked! I'm actually working through Fate kaleid liner prisma illya. I finished the first season and going to be looking into finding subs for the 2nd season.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-28-2016, 03:39 PM

Omg - I'm OBSESSED with the Fate Kaleid series! I honestly haven't even watched them yet, but I'm hooked by the previews. I'm going to binge watch all of the seasons/series over winter break!!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-29-2016, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Omg - I'm OBSESSED with the Fate Kaleid series! I honestly haven't even watched them yet, but I'm hooked by the previews. I'm going to binge watch all of the seasons/series over winter break!!
Awesome! I'm going to be starting the second season soon. Just a pain to find subs online now since seasons one and two have been dubbed. *sighs*

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 10-05-2016, 12:31 PM

Quote:
You're totally making me want to re-watch it right now because I can't remember what it is but it sounds amazing, and I know I liked it because I finished it in like 2 days and gave it a high ranking on MyAnimeList xD;

I know what you mean - I've been having trouble saving up too even though I need a new mattress. Things just keep taking priority or random expenses come up!
The opening music is catchy, i love it.

Just finished watching Burst Angel and i know that there is no second season, the ending makes it seem that there is...truely annoying, but it was an awesome ending none-the-less.

Watching Claymore now soon to watch the third episode, it's quite interesting, i wonder what happens to the boy...

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-05-2016, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TelstelNSG1 View Post

Just finished watching Burst Angel and i know that there is no second season, the ending makes it seem that there is...truely annoying, but it was an awesome ending none-the-less.

Watching Claymore now soon to watch the third episode, it's quite interesting, i wonder what happens to the boy...
Do realize that Claymore is only 26 episodes and has no second season even if deserves one. I won't tell you why though.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-05-2016, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix of the Immortal View Post
Awesome! I'm going to be starting the second season soon. Just a pain to find subs online now since seasons one and two have been dubbed. *sighs*
That always happens when dubs come out - the subs are harder to find! But not all dubs are bad though - depends on how much time they spend finding the right voice actors

Do you have Crunchyroll access by any chance? I think Crunchyroll and MAYBE Hulu have some of the seasons/series up for viewing! Crunchyroll usually has both Sub and Dub available, but Hulu might replace the sub with dub - it's been a bit since I've been on Hulu though - they took down a ton of their anime selection :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by TelstelNSG1 View Post

I completely agree - seasons that end on a cliffhanger are the worst, especially when they don't have a second season - it drives me nuts! I've had many a good anime do that :( </3

Claymore looked really good! I haven't had a chance to watch it yet though. I can't wait for winter break so I can catch up on my anime again lol I haven't watched anything other than Pokemon (which is airing from the beginning on Boomerang/Cartoon Network) in months

---------- Post added 10-05-2016 at 01:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Do realize that Claymore is only 26 episodes and has no second season even if deserves one. I won't tell you why though.
NOOOO! Not another one!! :( </3

Mnemosyne
TSUNDERE

Old 10-06-2016, 12:19 AM

Quote:
According to MyAnimeList it got renewed for a second season set to air next year! https://myanimelist.net/anime/34134/One_Punch_Man_2
It was confirmed a couple of days ago at a convention or something I guess :3
I've never watched it - I've heard it's good but the main character's artwork... I just don't get it. So I don't know if I'll like or get the anime itself if I'm confused why he's drawn the way he is while the rest of the cast doesn't seem to have that appearance xD;
I'm wondering if it's not like My Love Story though - I don't get the main character's artwork for that either but I keep getting recommended it for the content and it sounds amazing. :3
If you haven't seen My Love Story its probably in my top ten most recommended animes. Its effin adorable and pretty much comedy gold with how silly it is. Its definitely something that you have to go into knowing its a little bit on the silly side, but I loved it and its not the normal genre I tend to watch anime-wise. They also made a live action drama of it that uses a similar "weird" look for the main character, but I haven't watched that yet.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-09-2016, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
If you haven't seen My Love Story its probably in my top ten most recommended animes. Its effin adorable and pretty much comedy gold with how silly it is. Its definitely something that you have to go into knowing its a little bit on the silly side, but I loved it and its not the normal genre I tend to watch anime-wise. They also made a live action drama of it that uses a similar "weird" look for the main character, but I haven't watched that yet.
I just saw a promo for that!! I HAVE to watch it now - if they do a drama of it, it HAS to be good lol I keep hearing such great things about it - I haven't really heard anyone saying it was bad. The artwork just threw me and I'm just like... huh?

I definitely need to give it a shot over winter break I think. At this point I'm beyond curious why everyone loves it so much LOL!

Mnemosyne
TSUNDERE

Old 10-10-2016, 09:44 PM

Honestly, it took me a really long time to give it a shot because the art is arguably on the weird side. However, aside from the main character, everything looks pretty normal and you get used to him really fast. In fact, I think that is the whole point since it is kind of making fun of the usual "everyone loves the super cute, moody boy" trope. Anyways, yes, highly recommend it!

CookieMonstahh
Ohai~ o3o

Old 10-13-2016, 01:20 PM

I'm currently watching Fate/Zero, one of my rp friends convinced me and my boyfriend to join a Fate rp group with him and my boyfriend has already seen both Zero and Unlimited Blade Works.

I'm currently on episode 12 I think, of season 1 of the show. I love it so far! @_@

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-13-2016, 02:59 PM

The only show in the series i haven't watched yet lol

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 10-18-2016, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Well i only started watching it and my friend gave it to me to watch, letting me know that there is no second season.

Done the research before watching anyways!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-18-2016, 01:45 AM

Alright.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-27-2017, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
Honestly, it took me a really long time to give it a shot because the art is arguably on the weird side. However, aside from the main character, everything looks pretty normal and you get used to him really fast. In fact, I think that is the whole point since it is kind of making fun of the usual "everyone loves the super cute, moody boy" trope. Anyways, yes, highly recommend it!
Mnemosyne: Lol!! That could very well be! I didn't think about it being to purposefully make a point like that. There are some other odd art-types out there I see through anime pages on Facebook. The art is what always makes me curious about a show! If I see a screenshot of it, I'll most likely give it a shot even if it's horror - 11 Eyes was one of those :3 Ended up being amazing!!

I definitely think it's going to be one of my first choices to watch now that I actually have time for anime again - I really need to get back into it - the most anime I've watched lately are the reruns of Pokémon on Boomerang!! We're up to Pokémon Advanced Challenge now

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieMonstahh View Post
I'm currently watching Fate/Zero, one of my rp friends convinced me and my boyfriend to join a Fate rp group with him and my boyfriend has already seen both Zero and Unlimited Blade Works.

I'm currently on episode 12 I think, of season 1 of the show. I love it so far! @_@
CookieMonstahh: I haven't seen that one yet! I want to watch all of the Fate series - they look amazing. The hack series is another series I really want to watch. I have most of the Sign one but never got the rest of it :/

Does Fate need to be watched in order or are they all stand alone concepts?

Princess1234

Old 02-07-2017, 06:44 PM

Devils a partimer

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-07-2017, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess1234 View Post
Devils a partimer
I have that one on queue! I haven't had a chance to watch it yet though. What do you think of it so far?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-12-2017, 04:43 PM

I never finished the nice short gundam 00 I was watching before so instead I decided to start watching one piece from the beginning. Makes sense right? I'm not quite 70 episodes in.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-12-2017, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
I never finished the nice short gundam 00 I was watching before so instead I decided to start watching one piece from the beginning. Makes sense right? I'm not quite 70 episodes in.
You...you poor soul you. Though it could be worse. You could be trying to catch up on Detective Conan.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-12-2017, 09:55 PM

Yeah, I've heard Detective Conan is absurdly long but I've never seen any of it. Ah well, I don't think I'll make it to the end of One Piece. I don't think I'm even trying.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-12-2017, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
LOL!! Omg. That's a long one!! My brother watches it and it took him FOREVER to catch up!!

I did the same thing though over the summer - Pokémon started airing from the beginning on Boomerang and I'm now on one of the Pokémon Advanced seasons, but I can't even manage to complete a regular 12 episode season on Crunchyroll xD;

So I can commit to 2 episodes of Pokémon a night for the last like, 6 months at least but I can't watch anything on Crunchyroll - makes about as much sense as your switch!! XD; But now Boomerang took Pokémon off and put Codename Kids Next Door on and I'm going through withdrawals. I refuse to pay $2 an episode on Amazon though so I'm waiting it out xD;

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-13-2017, 03:14 PM

I don't remember what site I'm watching on, but it's not crunchy roll. Ah well, I started watching one piece just because of a fandom rp I'm doing now. Since I hadn't seen any of then anime since high school, I figured I better try to get a little better reference.