Species:

Other:

Appearance:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name: Aiken Melrose

Role: Master

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Last edited by Skulduggery; 05-23-2013 at 04:44 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-23-2013, 04:39 AM

Name: Rosemary Hunter
Role: Slave
Species: Werewolf
Other: Rosemary has been in slavery her whole life.Her master was a werewolf who beat her almost to death,then bit her several times.Once realizing that she was changing,the man sold her.Rosemary's father was never around,and her mother died in childbirth.
Appearance:
Wolf Form:

---------- Post added 05-23-2013 at 02:09 AM ----------

Broken and bleeding.Scrapes,cuts,bruises and scars marring every inch of her moon-pale skin.One eye was sloppily covered in bandages.The young woman was sitting in the corner of a cell,deep in an underground cave where the slave market was held.It was clear that the wall was holding her up.She wore only a thin short night shirt,and she shivered,more out of fear than cold.Her name was Rosemary Hunter,and she would have been beautiful if not for the fact that she was dirty and beaten.Rosemary had been a slave from the moment of her birth,and the man-or,werewolf-who was her master was selling her.He couldn't afford to care for a newly bitten werewolf.And he couldn't afford to let anyone know that he was the one who changed her.Rosemary was angry about this,or she would have been if she wasn't so scared.It wasn't her fault she was going to turn into a wolf every full moon.She hadn't asked for it.But she was being punished for it all the same.She was starving,and she was positive that no one would buy such a pathetic creature.She would sit in that cell until she died.Rosemary shook these thoughts away,trying to stay awake.Her former master was long gone.He had dropped her off and left hastily,leaving the "salesman" to take care of her.She didn't trust the man.She had seen him whipping the other slaves when no one was looking,just for fun.Damned if she would let that happen to her.

Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-23-2013, 07:17 AM

(This will probably be shorter then it would have been... I'm on Xbox Live as I type this.)

Aiken looked over the people that sat in their little cage; ready to be shipped off to their next owner. Truthfully, he didn't need a slave. He just purely wanted one, for these three reasons. 1) Because he was thirsty, and didn't want to hunt in fear of being caught. 2) For entertainment. It gets boring on his own. 3) Well, this is pretty much the same as 1. He has been getting lonely as of late. His family had died a long time ago, and he's lost touch with any friends he might have had. So, it just seemed like the best thing to do. This way, he'd have somebody that had no choice but to be there, harsh as it may sound.
The only thing he was worried about, however, was what the reaction to him would be. He didn't want a vicious slave. A nice one, or more likely, a nervous and quiet one, would be good. Not one that would try and get away by attacking him every chance they got.
He looked over the creatures that were locked up, but none had appealed to him. They all looked quite boring. That was when he was noticed by the 'salesman', and he walked over to the silver haired Vampire, to ask if he'd seen anything of interest. Aiken shook his head silently, but as he shook his head, he spotted a rather beaten up looking female.
He walked away from the man, and to her, while he studied her. He wanted to check out her personality, before anything.
"Hello there." He said, with a charming grin.

Last edited by Skulduggery; 05-23-2013 at 07:23 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-24-2013, 03:07 AM

Rosemary jumped a little,startled that the man was talking to her.She ran through the list of rules in her head,and decided that it should be okay to speak."Hello,sir." She said.Her voice was quiet,but had a silvery,musical quality to it,almost like wind chimes heard from far away.She was caught off guard by his smile.Her last master had never smiled at her.She knew she was staring,and that she should drop her gaze as was proper,but she couldn't look away.Something deep inside her,an instinct,she supposed,told her that he was a vampire.Would he be the one to buy her?

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 04:05 AM

The man's smile widened, at the lack of trying to attack him. So far, she'd made a good impression. He just couldn't help but think there was something off about the girl- but, he was never one to judge, really. Unless it was something that actually deserved to be judged.
Her voice sounded wonderful to his ears, quiet as it may be. He'd have to make her open up more, get louder- So then, he'd be able to hear more of the magical voice.
He took in the bandage on her eye, and frowned. That was no way to treat somebody. Though, then he remembered how people usually treated their slaves. Hurting them, just for their own amusement.
The eye he did see, however, was an amazing shade of blue, opposite of the blaring red his eyes could turn when he was hungry or mad.
He decided to keep it simple, though he could feel the 'salesman's' confused eyes on him. He grinned once again at the girl, "How are you today?" He asked in a somewhat amused tone.
"My name is Aiken. Aiken Melrose."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-24-2013, 04:11 AM

Rosemary glanced around,as if to see who he was talking to.Once she realized that this kind man was talking to her,she gave a tiny,almost imperceptible smile."I-I am fine,thank you." She replied.He introduced himself,and she blinked again.It was strange to be treated like an equal for once."It is a pleasure to meet you.I am Rosemary Hunter-n-not that that matters much." She said,quickly covering up in case he got angry that she had given her name.Some masters wanted a slave they could name themselves.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 05:53 AM

Aiken looked at her curiously. She was being careful of what to say, and it was very easy to tell. And, he didn't like that. He looked up to the man, and wondered if he'd made her like this, or somebody else. He looked back to her kindly.
"Miss Hunter, how could that not matter? A name is who you are- it should always matter." He said softly, before looking up at the man again, who was still staring at him confused.
Aiken was going to comfort this girl, for he could sense the nervousness in the air around her. Whatever she's been through, and he could tell it was bad from the bandages on her, he was going to undo the best he could. He had watched his family age, get sick, get hurt, and had watched them die. So, he never liked to see somebody in this position. It reminded him of how life had been for his family, as he sat there, helpless, never aging. He frowned at the memory, but brought himself back to the man.
"This one. I will 'buy' Rosemary Hunter." He said simply, before looking at the girl, and back. "And I will pay what I want for her, not your set price." He said with a frown at those words.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-24-2013, 06:20 AM

Rosemary looked back and forth between the man and the salesman."Y-yes,b-but a slave is not a person,only an object,and therefore does not deserve to be identified with a name....right?" She asked tentatively.She didn't want to argue,but that was what she had always been told.She couldn't believe her luck-someone was buying her only hours after she had been dropped off.And that someone was kind! The girl tried to stand up,but fell,and tried again,using the wall for support.She was standing now,shakily,but her face had a determined set to it.She was going to make a good impression.She was going to walk out of that place,no matter what.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 07:14 AM

"Well, that's just not right." He said, before reaching into his pocket, and grabbing the money that he had. He didn't know what to do- giving him less money, would mean this female was worth less then thought by the man; giving him more would make him happy. So he didn't look at the amount he had in his hand, and gave it to the man before turning his attention once again, on Rosemary.
"Rosemary, there will be only few rules at my place- one of which, is never call yourself an object." He told her, while watching her attempt to get up, shakily.
"Do you need help?" He asked, concerned she'd hurt herself worse then she already was.
he then remembered something, and sniffed the air, and gestured towards another slave, before pulling out more money for the man. This time, the set price. He was getting hungry, and he didn't really want to feed off of this poor girl, at least not yet. And so, he was going to buy somebody to be used as a source of food. He'd treat them okay, yes, but they were still going to give him what he needed.
All the while as he was doing this, his attention was still on Miss Hunter.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-26-2013, 02:46 AM

Rosemary remained standing,still using the wall for support.The man-her new master-stated one of his rules,and she nodded to let him know she understood.He asked if she needed help,and she was torn.She did need help,but she didn't want to appear weak.But she didn't want to seem disrespectful.Finally,she shook her head."N-no,I'l be fine,thank you." She said,watching him buy yet another slave.She had a pretty good idea what that one was for.After all,there wasn't nearly enough blood left in her to satisfy him,not after she'd lost so much.Besides,he must have smelled it by now-the wolf that was steadily becoming stronger within her.Her first transformation would not take place until the full moon,but she was still becoming a werewolf.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-29-2013, 03:03 AM

((Skulduggery: Where'd you go?))

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-30-2013, 12:33 PM

((I'm so sorry Wolfie! I'm grounded, and that's why I went away. I snuck on so that I could tell everybody what's happened, and let them know I don't know when I'll be back. o.o))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-31-2013, 02:27 AM

((Ooh,okay then.I'll be here when you return!))

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 12:58 AM

(( Gemini: ~Wild Spirit Wolf~: I'm back! :D ))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-11-2013, 02:02 AM

((Yay!!!))

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 02:38 AM

Aiken could tell she was having some trouble standing up still, but decided she'd most likely continue turning him down when he offered help.
A human, probably the healthiest looking person here, then walked up beside him. He made sure to pick the least hurt one, so he wouldn't feel very bad at all about feeding, and he wouldn't have to take barely anything each time.
He took his attention to the human for a second, they seemed capable to do what he would want. It was a male, tall, and pretty skinny, with cuts and bruises here and there. But, it seemed none of the people here looked actually good. They either looked extremely injured, such as Rosemary, or sickly.
He looked back at her, and had an idea.
"Would you mind him helping you walk?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-11-2013, 03:28 AM

Rosemary looked the new slave man up and down,and shook her head."N-no.I d-don't need any help." She insisted.At that point,the girl probably would have admitted her need for help,but she didn't want to admit that the idea of a man touching her terrified her to her very core.Instead of enduring that fear,Rosemary forced herself to stand on her own and take slow steps forward until she was standing at the door of the cell.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-09-2013, 03:53 AM

((Skulduggery: where did you go?))

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-09-2013, 04:19 AM

((Oh, sorry about just.. going away, like that. I got ungrounded, and then got back on to tell everybody.. And then got really annoyed at the fact that Mene makes my Computer run really slow. Then, I figured I had faster things that I could be doing as I get on little by little, and get used to the speed. And, I kind of... Forgot to get on. But I got on today, and started starting a new Roleplay, so that should keep me on. Now, I just need to get used to my computer freezing almost every time I switch to a new page. I will work on a reply in a minute... Once I figure out what to say to your reply. It's been so long since I've been on, I've gotten bad writer's block! D: It should go away a few posts in to the role play, though.))

---------- Post added 07-09-2013 at 12:59 AM ----------

(Or... Tomorrow. I'm tired. :/ ))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-09-2013, 05:09 AM

((Okay, then. Wolfie will be here.))

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-10-2013, 04:04 AM

Aiken watched her as she stepped slowly towards him, and the 'Salesman' opened the door, confused by everything that he just watched. Aiken shrugged at her determination to walk by herself, and figure it wasn't that long of a walk towards their much faster transportation, a horse carriage. Offered his hand towards her, in a kind gesture to make sure she didn't fall, though he wasn't sure if she'd take his hand or not.
"I have a carriage waiting, so you don't need to fear walking to long." He smiled gently at her.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-11-2013, 02:45 AM

Rosemary bit her lip, eyeing the man's hand warily. Not sure weather this was some elaborate ruse, she hesitantly took the proffered hand. "Th-thank you..." She said, trying desperately not to show just how tired she was. She had lost a lot of blood, and it was starting to take it's toll. Still, there was a slight warmth in her heart at the idea of leaving this horrible place that made her just a bit stronger.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-25-2013, 03:22 AM

((Skulduggery: Okay...maybe we should just cancel this......))

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-25-2013, 04:11 AM

((No, no. I just need to know what to say. o.o Like, I'm scared that my posts aren't... Master-ish, enough.))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-26-2013, 02:57 AM

((They're fine. Wolfie was enjoying working with you.))