lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2009, 03:23 AM

Okay, Recently what I watch to fulfill the needs of television is NCIS, I love it even though I just recently watch it today and Kate died...*cries*; House, Don't really watch it now. I don't know when it comes on. Like the new episodes, if anyone can get me that I'd be happy. :D ; Disney Channel...yea pretty much that. I just sometime scan through the camcast list thingy and just look for what's good. xD

Recently I watch Enchanted and It was AMAZING. I love it...^^

suziepenguinz

Old 12-22-2009, 06:19 AM

Bones is the Best show of all time, that and True Blood :D

Tatsukichi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2009, 06:48 AM

T.V- Pretender, Firefly, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Lie to Me, Bones, . . to name a few

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 12-25-2009, 11:42 PM

I'm loving House, Dollhouse, and Lie to Me to name a few.
> w <

Quixotic
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2009, 12:57 AM

I just got seasons 2-5 of House on dvd for Christmas, because it's my favorite show. I also like NCIS, but it comes on tv more often than House does now, so I've seen most of the episodes several times.

I haven't watched True Blood, but it looks interesting. I need to watch that too.

Kurai Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-29-2009, 07:00 AM

My favourite shows at the moment are Scrubs and Gossip Girl. :]

fireanne
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to fireanne

Old 12-30-2009, 05:57 PM

I love death to smoochie. It is so funny all my offline friends dident even know of that movie until me LOL i love to corupt those around me wwhhhaaahaha

lillita
Fresh Meat Stalker

Old 12-31-2009, 11:11 PM

Right now, I'm madly in love with White Collar and Psych~ Two great USA Network shows.

bloodylunacy
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-02-2010, 06:16 PM

T.V : House, Friends, Will & Grace

Movies : Reign over me, Lost in translation

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-02-2010, 10:10 PM

Favorite movie would without a doubt be the original Star Wars trilogy, followed by Star Trek: Wrath of KHAAAAAAAAN and Star Trek: The Voyage Home. Star Trek First Contact is also high up there.

Favorite TV show is currently Fringe and FlashForward, although JJ Abrams' new ST movie has converted me into a hardcore Trekkie and now I would add TNG to my list of favorite TV shows.

sarofset
Jeddak of Helium

Old 01-03-2010, 04:14 AM

The star trek movies were mostly awesome. I am excluding the first one because it was so slow, i went to the bathroom, and came back without missing a thing. Then went and made a sandwich, and came back, and it was still the same scene.

The most recent star trek movie, was really good. I liked the story and I loved the special effects, although the villain was a bit weak. My friends who know about physics like to make fun of "red matter."

All that aside, my favorite movie of all time is 10 Things I Hate About You. It's a modern retelling of Taming of The Shrew. And my favorite show on tv right now is Big Bang Theory. It's hilarious.

Mrs.Asphixia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-03-2010, 05:53 AM

1. Up
2. Silent Hill
3. Inglorious Basterds
4. Hellraiser Series
5. The Notebook

makeru
Owned by the IRK3N.
Send a message via AIM to makeru Send a message via MSN to makeru

Old 01-03-2010, 09:17 AM

GLEE xD I'm a gLeek. ><;;

As for movie. My favorite of all time is Alice in Wonderland...also..I can't wait till it comes out in Theaters in March!

KillerMiku
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-05-2010, 12:30 PM

Wells,this is hard. hm,I think my favorite movie has to be Ace Ventura tho ^^' Yeah im a big Jim Carrey fan.
But tv show-that is harder. i guess we should say Family Guy or Simpsons maybe. Tho i mostly watch Animal Planet-because i like animals :3

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-05-2010, 05:55 PM

Right now my favourite television shows are tied between Grey's Anatomy and Glee. I love them both, and they both have been off until the season returns and I have been completely lost.

Icebreaker
Below Zero

Old 01-06-2010, 02:57 AM

T.V. Show: Im going with 110% Criminal Minds!! Can never get enough of it
I also like CSI and NCIS
I do like to watch alot of TruTV as well.

Movie: I love Gladiator!! Might not be my favorite though...I can't really say whats my favorite...I like so many. Taken is a GREAT movie. Recently saw Avatar in 3D, and loved the movie. ( If i saw it without 3d, i probably wouldnt have liked it AS much, but still). ...lots more, just can't thinkkk O_O

Harmonius
Ouran High School Host~

Old 01-07-2010, 01:28 PM

Favourite Movies: The Funeral, Howl's Moving Castle & Battle Royale.

TV Shows: Pokemon, MXC & Fraiser.
:angel:

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 01-09-2010, 01:35 PM

tv: dr who/torchwood
film: beauty and the beast, v for vendetta, moulin rouge, avatar, advent children

Wynn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-09-2010, 10:04 PM

Favorite Movie: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. I have a thing for westerns (I know, I'm weird, lol) plus the music is epic and Clint Eastwood is...really hot. Heh. None of my friends agree with me on this!
Favorite TV Show: HOUSE! Gosh I love House. Such a good show. Plus, House is apparently based on Sherlock Holmes and Sherlock Holmes is one of my favorite characters in fiction. He's super cool. Plus Chase...well. Heh. Same goes as with Clint Eastwood, LOL.

My runner up for favorite movie is probably Fight Club and for TV Show, The Colbert Report. Stephen Colbert is awesome, heh. Gosh I haven't watched that show in so long...

Darkness Within
Fallen

Old 01-11-2010, 02:01 AM

I have too many favorite movies, but my favorite TV shows are Touched by an Angel, Ghost Whisperer, Quantum Leap, The Dead Zone, Charmed, Law and Order SVU, American Idol, Golden Girls, and NCIS.

crystalbalde
Feel my sharpness!

Old 01-13-2010, 04:08 AM

I have a LOT of favorite Tv and movies so I'll just name the top 5 for both

Tv
1. Fullmetal Alchemist
2. Code Geass
3. Bleach
4. D. Gray-man
5. Death Note

Movie
1. Howl's Moving Castle
2. Final Fanasty: Advent Children
3. Heavyweights
4. Princess Mononoke
5. Fullmetal Alchemist: Conquer of Shambala

strawberry witch
lil witchy
Send a message via AIM to strawberry witch

Old 01-13-2010, 05:17 PM

TV: Glee, American Idol, Bones, House, CSI, NCIS, CSI: Miami, Phineas and Ferb, Hannah Montana (that's right, I said it!), Sonny With A Chance, Good Luck Charlie (starting in April!), Angel, Scrubs... and I think that's it...
Movies: All Harry Potter movies (NO Twilight. I hate it). Kill Bill vol. 1 and 2, Sleepy Hollow, REPO! The Genetic Opera, Sweeney Todd, 17 Again, Harold and Kumar: Escape From Guantanamo Bay... and I think that's it, too...

lillita
Fresh Meat Stalker

Old 01-16-2010, 01:12 AM

TV show: At the moment I'm divided between Chuck and White Collar.

Movie: I don't think I really have a favorite one. I watch more tv than movies.

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-16-2010, 05:15 AM

TV: CSI: Las Vegas, NCIS, Battlestar Galactica(Im mad it is done with though), Firefly(even more pissed it only had ONE season!), Bones, Robotech, Gundam Wing. That about sums it up...dont watch too much TV anyways...rots the brain. :P

Movies: Serenity, Kingdom of Heaven: Directors Cut, Boondock Saints, Transformers(all of them, even the anime ones), Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, Saving Private Ryan, Tears of The Sun, Assault on Presinct 13, Appleseed(both), Dragon Heart(both), I could keep going, since if its in my collection...I like it, and it wouldnt be there if it didnt surpass 99% of other movies.

Kilene
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Kilene Send a message via Yahoo to Kilene

Old 01-20-2010, 06:02 AM

Well, let's see:

Favorite Movies: Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, The Day After Tomorrow, Final Fantasy: Advent Children, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Eragon, Pitch Black, Chronicles of Riddick, Night of the Museum, The Nightmare Before Christmas, National Treasure, Spaceballs, Golden Child, Reign of Fire, Hidalgo, The Cat Returns, Princess Mononoke, Full Metal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shambala, Bleach: Memories of Nobody, Bleach: Diamond Dust Rebellion, Moon Child

Favorite TV shows: CSI NY, Ghost Hunters, MacGyver, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, The Pretender, Mutant X, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Moribito, Death Note, Code Geass, Vampire Knight