Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-16-2013, 08:16 AM

(It's fine, but I keep trying to say Alexzander's name has a Z in it lol unique spelling)

The headmistress seemed to be taking on a boldness even more then usual. She was speaking about private matters in the classroom of a bunch of psychic students. He hands her a few files "from those who have shown up, there are some useful ones yes, and others that if not kept an eye on could be a problem." He thought back to a few of the students he had seen. There were plenty of strong minds, but then again, his was strong as well. He had not gotten to his position here today having been weak or slacking off. Alexzander knew what it took to keep up with things like this, and to stay even on top of it. He would not allow his years of work and his mind or even himself for that matter, to be taken down by a bunch of children. He knew he might sound conceeded or something if anyone herd those thoughts, but they were only in his mind at the moment, and he was very well developed on keeping others out. It was hard to get into the mind of someone who could spread his control to other minds. He wondered if a student would be foolish enough to try, so he could demonstrate and test his powers. He figured if the headmistress had her way howerver, his powers would get a workout soon enough. He sighed, and closed his eyes for a moment.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 01-17-2013, 02:24 AM

[Oops, sorry! AlexZander. Got it. ^-^]

Rebecca senced Alexzander's discomfort at her discusing these matters where the class could easily hear if they chose to. Although, if they were wise they wouldn't. Grasping the files Rebecca smiled up at Alexzander,"Oh, don't be so tence." She said in a playful tone as she stood. "I do believe it is time to begin your class. I have a feeling there are some exceptionaly stong talents in this class." Rebecca had whisperd the last part in his ear, her purfume lingering for a moment before she turned away abruptly and flanked him at his right. Rebecca readied her clip board, the files secured and hidden beneath the top sheat of paper on which she was writing. As she looked through the crowed, a few strong minds stood out to her. Writing down the names Avril, Josh, and Ryu Rebecca began observing the class through out the lesson. Particularly those three. Each of them seemed strong in their own way. Maybe she would have to call them in after the school day. Rebecca decided she would filter through more of the minds as the day went on. She could take as many students with acceptional minds as she could get.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2013, 04:47 AM

"Awesome!" Josh replied, still grinning. Very little seemed to faze him at all, which was apparent from the fact that his grin had only slipped once or twice so far and for only a few seconds at a time. "I love this school! And I'm really looking forward to practicing my powers; doing it with my sister was fine, but these teachers are like masters, right?" From the look of him, the teacher wasn't very masterly, though he did appear to have a hypothetical burr in his paw. He seemed to radiate cool meanness just as much as the lady radiated arrogance.

"I don't know if we need to know her, but she gives me the heebie-jeebies," Josh replied, shuddering a bit. Of course, Josh didn't actually think that she was evil or anything, but he wouldn't be able to feel comfortable around her until he got to know her. "Wait, you don't think she's the headmistress, do you?" he asked as the thought popped into his head, squinting as if trying to see her a bit more clearly. Just the fact that the two of them were having a hushed conversation made him uncomfortable. What on earth could they be talking about?

Noticing the other boy from the breakfast earlier as being the one who had sat next to Avril, Josh redirected his attention to him. It was strange; sitting together at a meal with only one other person had usually signified a relationship back in Texas, but they weren't even paying all that much attention to each other, especially him. Were they even a couple? Or was it a secret sort of thing that they didn't want anyone to know about? Either way, Josh felt a little guilty for sticking his nose so far into another's business, so he forcibly pushed the thought out of his mind and waited patiently for class to start.

JediMercJeff
Jedi Mercenary... Returned from ...

Old 01-21-2013, 02:36 PM

The suggestion the young woman had made was completely foreign and completely ingenious at the same time to him. Allistar's mechanically-intuitive mind immediately took the idea apart like a mechanical schematic, dissecting the possibilities, how it would work...

"You mean like a... A psychic battery of some sort?" he mused to himself, glancing over at her. "I don't know if you could see what I was thinking there... I think in mechanical terms and pictures a lot... Can usually put together some really cool stuff from scrap and junk. How I built the devices to try and help me hone my shielding power." He never felt this comfortable 'talking' to someone about his power, his mind, the way he worked and ticked. It was oddly, but welcomely, liberating.

"I'll honestly say I've never had the opportunity to have anyone help me with my ability, so I don't know if what you're suggesting would work or not. But... I'd be willing to try anything once." Allistar then listened as she talked about her own powers, and he felt very sympathetic towards her. He imagined it would be like everyone having a literal open book of their lives hanging from them at all times. He then realized something, and he turned a light shade of red at that realization.

"You know, speaking of..." he paused, vaguely embarrassed, "I'm sure you know my name, but... I just realized I don't know yours. So... To not be rude and actually have a formal introduction... Hi, I'm Allistar." He grinned outwardly through his blush, turning his attention momentarily back to his notes, scribbling a few things down.

"I might have to take you up in that shielding thing," he thought with a smile. "I can see a skill like that being intricately useful here. I mean, not that I want to shut you out of my head or anything..." Allistar trailed off, now embarrassed again, hoping he didn't offend her. "I mean, you're very kind, and I certainly don't mind talking to you in the slightest... Or thinking to you, rather... Or..." He groaned quietly to himself. He was never very good at talking to the sweet and kind girls. Hell, he was so lousy at it, he never got a date all through his time in his regular high school.

He then paled, realizing that the young woman probably knew that now too. He glanced over at her as his face turned a bright red, and he slowly buried his face into his crossed arms on his desk...

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 01-21-2013, 09:49 PM

"You're a really 'up' sort of person, arent you?" It was more of a retorical question. Avril was never really one to be 'happy-go-lucky' much like Josh was. She was more of a reserved type. She'd often overheard some of her ex classmates describe her as Gothic. It didn't necciserily effect Avril, but she liked to belive that she was more than just some pre-made catigory.

Avril's attention drifted to the woman they had been discussing earlier. She allowed her shield to fall for a moment so she could tune into her feelings and gather as much information as possible. "She has an amazingly strong shield and it seemed like she was projecting what she saw fit to share. I know that her name it Rebecca Ridgwell and that she is the Head Mistress of the school. And apparently she is some sort of High Priestes. As for her mood, she's blocked compleatly." Avril said in a hushed tone. "Thats all I can get from her."
It seemed slightly strange that Miss. Ridgwell was so secritive. But then again, she was a very powerful woman. Avril figured that she wouldn't have time for such small minds as hers.

The High Prisetes's eyes locked with Avril's for a moment. She was unable to turn away. It felt almost as if she was using Avril's powers against her. She could feel her in her mind, sorting through the information.

It hurt Avril, she wanted to scream.

"She's.. inside..." Avril gasped, her lips quivering.

Finaly, the Head Mistress pulled out of Avril's mind. Avril's hand flew to her head as she ducked down. Avril felt like she couldn't breath. Worse than that, she had no idea what sort of information she had gotten.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2013, 02:04 AM

Blinking at the rush of diagrams and images, Beth reached up and rubbed her head, dimming their connection for a moment. "I only got about half of it," she said, eyes closed for a few moments. The flood of images had been too much after her migraine from earlier. Normally, she'd be able to handle more than that, but the medicine had only kicked in at the start of class. "I can't say I understood any of it though. Not without getting your understanding of the subject."

"It would be a pleasure to work with you," she replied, opening her eyes again once the pain had subsided a bit. "I've never had someone cooperate with me on my powers either. It'll be a new experience for the both of us." The feeling of sympathy that he had unknowingly given off almost made her punch him, but she realized that he was trying to imagine what it would be like, rather than the pity that usually accompanied that emotion.

Blushing from her mistake, she listened intently as he introduced himself formally. His embarrassment over the situation puzzled her, but she responded in king anyway. "My name is Elizabeth, but I prefer to go by Beth," she said, putting the matter to rest. At the same time, however, she felt a little ridiculous for not giving him the information earlier. Social interactions were a mystery to her, though, so what else was to be expected?

"Having the protection is definitely a good idea," she replied, nodding. And it was sound advice, especially if there were more than just a few students who could attack the mind directly. "If you want to keep me out sometimes, that's your business," she continued, pleased that he hadn't said he wanted her out of his mind, though why was beyond her.

"Hey, you're going to cause a scene," Beth said, mentally poking Allistar. "I cut myself off from you for a few moments cause your thoughts were becoming erratic and emotional, so I didn't hear anything that you thought in the last thirty seconds." And she wasn't lying. She hated to hear embarrassing thoughts, as they usually made her feel embarrassed as well. "I'm assuming it was private, and I'm fine with that. Really."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-22-2013, 06:38 AM

Alexzander proceeded to carry out his usual routine as he had with the first few classes, getting them into some easy practices and such, after having them introduce themselves. He had them pair up again and work as the other classes had, as he watched each student. He was careful to take note in the ones the headmistress had signaled out a bit ago. His head wrapping around each of their abilities slowly as he watched them begin to work through the exercises. It was simple enough, and more of a coy faze, but he did as he was instructed. Rushing would do nothing but cause more damage then was needed, and at this point it was to early for that. He sighed, and lightly rubbed his temple. He was getting a headache, great. For a mentally powered person, a headache was the worst, and often was more intense and longer then a normal one, at least for him anyways. It often glitched his power a bit, but he would not let it get in the way of his job. He focused once more on the task at hand, walking around the room.

Ryu felt the eyes on him, he refused to say much when he had to introduce himself. He sighed a bit, as he had to work through the exercises. He hated having others anywhere near his mind, and having his near theirs was disgusting to him. He wanted to stay as far away from theirs as possible, but he figured in this class, that was going to be hard to do. With a sigh, he focused on his oppnent. Feeling his mind trying to intrude, Ryu had had enough. He sent out a mental blast, which caught the boy off guard, knocking him back and sending him sliding across the floor. It had ment to be only a nudge, but Ryu was a tad raw on his strength. He sighed, weak minds were such a pain in the backside for him, it was like they were just asking to be broken, but he could not do that, no he could not.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 01-23-2013, 04:52 AM

Gasping, Avril turned to face Josh. She did all she could to not make eye contact with the Head Mistress. "She used my power against me.." Avril whisperd fiercly to Josh. "She can absorb any power used against her and direct it towards the attacker at her will." Avril shudderd. The Head Mistress must be capable of a great deal. She wasn't one to toy with.

Avril rose to her feet as she instructor had demenstrated and started to practice her powers with Josh. Closing her eyes, she pushed into his mind gently. Avril enterd it and could see his memories. All of his past events. Some more private than others.

Avril pulled out imideately and took a step back. "Sorry,
I hadn't meant to go that far."
Looking down and kicking the heel of her combat boot against the bleacher, Avril refused to show the blush rising on her cheaks. She knew the instructor had told them to utilise their powers, but Avril still felt like she was intruding. Some things were private. She didn't want to cross that line. If it were in the reverse, Avril would hope Josh would have the same restraint.

Rebecca smiled to herself as she saw the girl shy away. Her power had been invigorating to use. The Head Mistress had gatherd that the girl's name was Avril Jones. And not only did this Avril have the power to enter other's minds and gather information, but she could manipulate the moods of others to make them sway a certain way. Avril had developed this particular skill enough to achive manipulation of pain. Whether that was to reduce or inflict, Rebecca knew it was of great use to her.

"Watch that one. I want you to make her use her other power." She whisperd to Alexzander. "And the boy she's with as well. I want to know the full extent of their powers. I'd hate t-"

The Head Mistress's attention was stolen away from the pair when she heard a loud crash. The other boy, Ryu, had used his power to throw the other boy's phisical form. This was a great power, indead.

"Ryu. Come forth, please." She beccond the boy with a long, slender finger. Rebecca smiled outwardly as she pushed her flowing red hair behind her ear. Her shirt had been cut low enough for the corner of her left brest to be showing. Without Rebecca's hair in the was, an oroborus tatoo was visible, but only to Ryu at the moment.

Brushing her hair back into place like nothing had happend, she beamed at the boy. "Please show our instructor, Alexzander, your power. Don't hold back."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-23-2013, 08:23 AM

Alexzander listened to the headmistress for a moment, though he was also watching the students. He herd what she was asking, but he also had the other students as well. He glanced at the female in question and the male as well. He would deal with them soon enough. He herd her call over Ryu, and ask him to demonstrate his power. He glanced at her and raised an eyebrow. Was she serious, attacking a teacher. He wondered what exactly she had up her sleeve at the moment. It was getting to be a bit rash, but he said nothing. He watched Ryu slowly walk over. The boy had a strong shield around his mind, that was for sure. Breaking it down would take nothing short of a sure lot of luck. He sighed, thinking that they might as well get this over with.

Ryu felt uncomfortable as he was called over. Eyes began to focus on him, and that added to the stress and what he was trying to avoid. He looked over the lady talking to him, and noticed her tattoo. He tilted his head slightly for a moment, though the growing feeling of eyes on him was making his nerves set in. He hated being the center of attention. He had always been at the hospital, and all those eyes on him...people asking questions, wanting to run tests, and other things, like he was some kind of lab rat. He did not look at them, but did partially what he was told. He did hold back though, putting as much strength behind it as he had for the boy at first. He would have rather not got in trouble for harming a teacher. He had been there, done that on many other levels, and was not going to go back to it at this point.

Alexzander felt the energy from the attack, directing at his mind. His second ability was to that of absorbing Psychic energy. His mind was powerful in its own, and he knew by the strength behind it the boy was uneasy and nervous. He closed his eyes, taking a breath as the attack hit him. It caused merely a ripple, as he took a breath, absorbing the psychic energy behind the attack. He took no damage at all, and did not even move. He opened his eyes, looking the boy over for a moment "relax, I can handle it.." he says calmly. It was at least good he was not wearing his glasses at the moment, they might have broken at this point. He watched the boy slowly nod, and look directly at him.

Aries focused more this time, so the man did not seem to be phased. He would put more power behind it but not enough to do more damage then he intended. He felt the energy forming in his mind, before the large amount was released in a ring like pulse from all away around him. The power behind it enormus, so much that it was visible as a ripple through the air. It hit many of the students on the ground level as him, sending them flying back, sliding across the floor. It hit walls, shaking them, and making pictures on them fall off, a few of the windows, and those with glasses, the glass shattering. As it hit the bleachers, many of them began to be pushed back against the wall. It hit the teacher and the headmistess as well, but those above the level of the pulse in the higher bleachers merly experienced a rush of wind and a strong sense of psychic energy pass over them.

He had been expecting something, but not what the boy gave off the second time. For a moment he was caught off guard, as the energy moved out over the room and over him as well. He caught his mind in time, and began to draw in the energy as it passed over him. The force was like getting hit by a car, but as he absorbed it, the power behind the psychic attack lessened and lessened. It succeeded in pushing him back though, he did not lose his balance. Sliding a bit away from them, he did find he was slightly out of breath by the amount of energy he had taken in at once so fast. His heart was racing, he was going to get one hell of a workout this year, that was for sure. He kept his eyes on the boy. If this was just a fraction, he hated to see what happened if he really cut loose.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 01-23-2013 at 08:36 AM..

JediMercJeff

Old 01-23-2013, 02:38 PM

Allistar watched as Beth rubbed her head for a moment, and he grimaced to himself. He knew that look all too well from personal experience.

"Sorry about that," he thought to himself with sincerity as he tried to rein in his thoughts. "That's the same reaction I had the first time it happened to me too." He paused another moment to give her a change to recover, then continued.

"Very early in my life, I suddenly gained a very crystal clear understanding of how mechanical things worked, how they got put together, came apart... Later on, it built into suddenly knowing how to take different things... Scrap metal, random screws and gears, stuff like that... And turn them into something useful. When it first started happening to me, it all happened so fast that it physically hurt. Probably like it did to you just now. I've learned over time to just... Process it at speed. But I'll try to slow it down if you're nearby, so I don't do that to you again." He felt truly bad about the fact he caused her discomfort. He'd have to rein himself in somehow, especially if they were going to be working together. He definitely didn't want to wreck a chance to work with someone that actually knew about this "psychic stuff". She seemed more than willing to help him, and he knew he could use it.

"I'd be more than happy to work with you as well," Allistar 'said' with a grin. "Like I said, I've never had a chance to work with anyone in this capacity before, so... It'd be an honor." He chuckled, then raised a brow... Did she seriously just 'poke' him with her mind? That's what it 'felt' like... Yet another new experience today. If he kept this rate of 'learning' up, he'd probably not know what to do with it all!

"Sorry again," he chuckled to himself, shaking his head. "I really need to get used to reining myself in, I suppose. Don't need to broadcast stuff that doesn't need to be, or overload people that I actually want to interact with, like yourself." Allistar turned to scribble down a few more notes, then settled back in his seat. He actually felt a little tired suddenly, and he wasn't sure why. It wasn't like he was expending effort or anything, but it felt like those times he'd been practicing with his shield power for an extended period. Allistar shrugged it off as much as he could, and focused back on the professor and the lesson... Though he found himself wondering how long til class was done. Lunch was next, and he could probably use a little pick-me-up...

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 01-24-2013, 01:09 AM

Avril watched as the Head Mistress called Ryu forward. Whatever she wanted with him, Avril was sure it was bad news. She didn't like the Head Mistress very much. Besides the fact she had used her own powers against her, Avril just found her... frightning. She had an abundance of power and could most likely do whatever she pleased with it.

In a matter of secconds, Avril was slamed into the bleacher behind her. She hadn't been shaken as bad as some of the other students, many of the ones on lower levels had been thrown across the room or nocked into eachother. After brusing her extreamly long, red hair out of her face and pulling parts of it out from under Josh, she saw Ryu and the instructor face-to-face. Somehow Ryu, the instructor, and the Head Mistress had all remained standing. Ther were so close to the blast that it seemed nearly impossible.

"Are you okay, Josh?" Avril whisperd as she inspected her own body, finding only a few scrapes and minor bruises.

Rebecca smiled wickedly as she watched the two spar. Their minds had almost matched eachother. Yes, Ryu would be of great use indead.

The Head Mistress clapped slowly. "Wonderful job, Ryu. And Alexander.. work on your block please. I would like to see you both after school." She said coldly. If her instructor had been defeated this easily by a new student, he had much preparing in store for him.

As Rebecca turned to walk out the bell had rang, dismissing the students to lunch. "Avril and Josh. You will both come see me as well. I expect you to be there no more than fifteen minutes after your final class." With that, the Head Mistress walked out of the Training Hall and made her way back to her office.

__________________________________________________ _

Avril was relieved when the bell had rang. She pushed herself up and rightend her uniform, slinging her messanger bag over her sholder. Right as Avril began to walk out she heard the head Mistress call her name. She wanted to see them after class? Why? Avril groand, this was her first day and already the Head Mistress her Avril pegged on her bad list. It would have happend eventualy, but Avril hadn't expected it to be so soon.

Pushing the heavy door open, Avril sighed as she finaly made it outside. "Now.. where is the lunch hall?" Avril asked out loud, looking around confused. She desided to just pick a direction and start waking. Hopefully she would find it eventually.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2013, 02:24 AM

Josh was a little perturbed that the headmistress was able to mimic any power used against her; it was a little disconcerting to know that they would be unable to use their powers if she did something wicked. Still, though, he was obedient and climbed down off the bleachers with Avril to begin practicing his skills.

Being the gentleman that he was, however, he had no qualms with waiting for Avril to begin her demonstration. Subconsciously, he threw her back with his telekinesis at her touch on his emotions, eyes wide. Still, he had the forethought to catch her with his power as well, saving her from a hard collision with the back wall of the gym."Uhh... Ditto," he replied, rubbing the back of his neck. "Next time... do ya think ya could warm me? I wasn't expecting that at all."

The ripple following the strange boy's, Ryu by the headmistress's account, attempt on the teacher was very similar to what Josh had seen using his own powers. He had never thought of making a burst like that, however. All of his had been rather directional. Regardless, his body knew how to handle the situation even if his mind could barely react. A counter-ripple, seen as a wedge cutting through the wave of air rushing towards him redirected it out and around, only buffeting his hair and clothes.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But that's because of my ability, really," he replied, contemplating the uses of such design. Could it be made spherical as well? That would literally repel anything that came at him, which could come in very handy as well. Unfortunately, before he could try it out for himself, the bell rang, signaling the end of the class. The headmistress's words caught him as he was heading out the door, causing him to shiver, though he nodded anyway.

As he stepped out, he turned to ask Avril a question, but she was gone. Blinking, he shrugged before he began to make his way toward the lunchroom, which he remembered from the map he had been given of the school as part of the orientation packet, or whatever it was called. The end of day, normally a great occurrence, was looking rather bleak.

"No, it wasn't that. I can handle the speed, but I had a migraine earlier today, and it's still lingering," she replied in explanation. "The sudden rush made it spike for a moment was all." She did feel a bit touched that someone would actually try and control their thoughts for her though. No one had ever showed that much concern for her, except for the parents she couldn't remember.

As he explained the other half of his power, she listened intently, though she didn't look like it on the outside. "That's actually really cool," she said, nodding slightly. "Do you think you could make an Iron Man suit or something?Or would you prefer to go more of the Batman route in terms of gadgetry?" It was only after the thought was out that she realized how personal that was, though they were iconic. Maybe he wouldn't think anything of it?

"That's the beauty of a shield," Beth said, smiling. "See, it can stop thoughts that you aren't actively broadcasting as well. So more private thoughts can be blocked from others very easily. I'll set a shadow on you if you want; that will keep people from even sensing you." As she finished speaking, the bell rang. All of the students stood, the teacher placing his chalk back on the tray and sitting down in his chair with a sigh.

"Say, would you like to grab lunch together?" she asked, blushing as she realized what she had asked. Never in her life had she been so open with someone, and a person she barely knew at that! Still, she couldn't deny that she enjoyed his company and decided to just go with it. Maybe Avril would be able to help her figure it all out later.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 01-27-2013, 10:42 AM

Rafael yawned a little as he finally re-awoke from his slumber, he stretched out a little as he let himself recover from the sleepiness before he looked around o see no-one was still around. "Well... Then I guess this means I can come out from this tree then." He whispered to himself as he took one last look around and then he dropped down from the tree and sighed a bit as he began to walk in the first direction that he was looking at. "I'm still not sure about this place. I just don't feel as if I will like it here." he thought as he continued to walk, he soon stopped in his tracks as he saw a female that seemed to be walking outside. He shook his head and closed his eyes before taking in a deep breath, this was his chance to interact with another student, so he walked closer to her and smiled the best he could. "Hello there!"

Last edited by dragonjake; 01-30-2013 at 10:40 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-28-2013, 08:26 AM

Ryu hurried out of the class as the bell rang, not looking back or bothering to wait for anyone. He felt off and wanted to get out of there and be alone. The last place he felt like going was the lunch room. He headed up to his doorm, closing and locking the door. He closed the shades to the window, and slowly slid down the wall. What did she want with him? Why did he need to go see her after school? Was he going to get in trouble? He placed his hands slightly on his head. This was why he did not get along with people, they confused him, and made him think the worst a lot of the time. There was something off about her and her mind, and he did not like it one bit. He had to be on his guard, that was for sure.

Alexzander sighed. His block was just fine. He had merely not expected that to come from a student. He had barley moved a foot, and she was critisizing him. He shook his head, as the class began to empty. If he had been thrown back or fallen over, then he would have understood, but he had managed to absorb all the psychic energy with no problem. Even now, he could feel the energy coursing through his body, powering up his own mind and such. He wondered if he should expell a bit of it, but decided to keep it stored until later. Knowing the headmistress, he might need it. He picks up his coat, and moves to walk out of the room. He had no class this hour since it was lunch, so he might as well get something to eat as well, as he planned his lessons. He would stop by to see the headmistress as well, maybe talk to her about her little chide. Though, he figured that would go over like a wolf trying to make friends with a sheep farmer. He paused, and rubbed his temples. Had he really just thought that? The southern english teacher was begining to rub off on him way to much.

Avias sat by a window in the lunch room. He was reading a book at the moment, it was on a computer program that his class was working on. Not even the end of day one, and he already had a lot of homework. He liked the work, it kept his mind working, and him active as well. Orbie had climbed up on the table, and was messing with a baby carrot, picking it up, and moments later, swinging it around like a sword. Avias caught sight of the orange object, and laughed a bit, before taking it and picking up the little robot. "we agreed to keep you out of sight remember my little buddy?" Orbie flapped his wing like arms, and chirpped, happy. He smiled, and opened his bag to place the robot back inside. He looked around a bit, and noticed that more of the students were arriving in the cafe now, the other classes fully emptying out. He did not expect to have any company at his table, he wondered if he had already been branded yet or not. High school was so cliche in many ways, and long overdo to be remade. It was amazing he was thinking this, since he was sitting in a high school for psychic individuals, then again, highschool is highschool.

Lee Sayuri

He stood by the main doors in the shadows, watching the students as they milled by, going from their classes to their lockers and rooms, and then the cafeteria. It was interesting to see what a turnout this year proved to be, so many bright young minds at the school. So many...delicious...minds. He chuckled a bit, and turned away, he had arrived early that morning, but had been busy most of the day making sure that the peremiter of the school was secure after the new freshmen arrived. They did not want any of the students getting out, and for good reason to. He headed down the hall, most of the students not even seeing him. Lee had a way of blending into the shadows. He was interested in grabbing a bite to eat, but it was probrably not a good idea until he had gone and talked to the headmistress. Even then he doubted she would willingly hand over even the smallest morsel for him. He sighed, this school could be a bore sometimes indeed.

He made his way to the office, and glanced around. Seemed she was out still, but he was already here, so he moved oveer to the door that led into her main office. He leaned against the wall, and closed his eyes. His mind was like an animal, a beast. Many would and could refer to him in many ways as not your ordinary psychic vampire. He fed off of the mind itself, not the energy like dear old Alexzander. He chuckled once more, he would have to stop in and see how the other teacher was doing. He also could not wait until he could have a bit of fun, the slight itch of anticipation for someone to fall into his clutches was just eatting a bit at his mind. He pushed it away, and regained his composure. The animal inside was a dangerous thing to let out, especially when it was one like his. He glanced down at his shadow, and a slight growl rose up to his ears. He couldn't help but smile a bit "soon..."

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 01-28-2013, 09:36 PM

Ferdi left his class as quickly as possible, he hated statistics and with all that was flooding his mind he couldn't concentrate properly, should he go and speak to one of his teachers? He decided to go against it and headed for the cafeteria. He headed down a corridor towards a staircase, weaving his way through the crowds of students. As he was walking he bumped into a few students but ignored their remarks and continued on his way out of the building to the courtyard where he was in the morning.

He stepped out in to the afternoon sunshine, feeling the cool breeze hit his face he quickly raced across the courtyard and into a small café. He dumped his bag in a seat and bought him self a sandwich and a smoothie and sat down in a corner watching students filter in and out. He took a bite out of his sandwich and didn't feel like eating any more. He threw it down on the plate and leaned on the surface of the table burying his head in his arms.

JediMercJeff

Old 01-28-2013, 10:59 PM

Allistar nodded faintly as he listened, frowning slightly.

"Ouch," he thought with a slight wince, "Doesn't sound all that pleasant. I'm sorry you had to deal with that." He paused in thought a moment. "Sounds like something you'd have to put up with a lot, I imagine... With reading people as easily as you seem to, and just... All the noise that's probably going on in peoples' minds." He grinned slightly. "I know what my mind sounds like to me at times... I can't imagine it multiplied out by the bunches of people you probably 'hear'." He grinned a little wider at her questions; no one had ever really asked him seriously about his 'work' before. Mom and Dad were typically parental about their interest, his shop teacher wasn't overly piqued (he could never keep up with Allistar, and had almost lost his teaching job when he had tried). The only ones who seemed to show the least bit of interest before now were... Well... Whoever arranged for him to be here at the Academy.

"Well... I'll say that I've never painted myself as the narcissistic drunk of Tony Stark, or the emo, brooding, semi-sociopath of Bruce Wayne. Buuuuut, their tech gear and inventions do lend some inspiration." Allistar settled back in his chair slightly. "I'm limited to what I have around me or at-hand. So I've been able to only really work on simpler stuff. Let's just say my crown piece has been taking your age-old slingshot, automating it, giving it an auto-reloading ability, and being able to remotely select my projectile size. Was how I was able to get any practice with my shield at all, outside of the bullying." He sighed quietly at that, shaking his head to ward off a little of the ill feeling at the reminiscence at how he was picked on. He didn't need that, and neither did she.

"But!" he continued more cheerfully, "I get a shop class at the end of the day here! I was told they'd be catering to me with no issues, so who knows... Maybe I will make an Iron Man suit. Tony Stark eat your heart out!" He chuckled, then listened to her once more. He nodded, glancing around.

"Yeah, I'm all for that kind of shield then. I don't know who here might have bad intentions with their powers or whatnot... I certainly can't expect the whole student population to be quite as kind and considerate as you have been." He smiled, then perked up an eyebrow. "A shadow, huh? That won't stress you or anything, will it? Like I said, I know when I use my shield a lot, it takes a lot out of me. Wouldn't want to be a strain on your abilities." He glanced at his notes as the bell rang; not as bad as he'd thought. He was worried he'd been woefully behind. Beth's help had been key; he'd have to do something kind in return at some point for all her kindness so far. He packed his belongings, keeping an 'ear' out for her 'voice' as he went up to the teacher's desk, thanking him for the class. He grinned inwardly at the teacher's pleasantly shocked expression, then wandered back over, having caught her question. He smiled and nodded, blushing himself at the forwardness... Or maybe it wasn't that. Maybe it was just the first time he'd been treated so... Kindly... By someone not related to him. She was quite wonderful for barely knowing him, like she couldn't really judge someone if she tried.

"I think that'd be great," he spoke out loud for the first time. His voice was soft, but confident. He could thank his Dad for that. "I don't know where the lunch room is, so... You might have to lead the way." He decided to just go with the happenings here. What could it hurt?

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-02-2013, 03:12 AM

"I take medicine for it, but I forgot this morning," she said, nodding. "The migraines aren't caused by my powers, but they certainly aren't helped by my powers either. Imagine living in New York City. I love the place, but some days are definitely worse than others. Usually, it just sounds like white noise, like static, so it's not too bad if I keep from having too much contact with other people." To be honest, she was enjoying the attention. Living in near-isolation from mid-kindergarten on up wasn't necessarily the healthiest way to live after all. She had never really had anyone to ask her about her, or to vent to about anything until now.

"Yeah, that does sound like it'd be pretty expensive to do," she admitted, a little crestfallen. It took a good deal of effort to ignore the criticism of two of her heroes, but she focused on the fact that he probably could create similar inventions. She was almost fidgeting in her seat from the excitement of the possibility. "That's genius," she continued sincerely. "I would never have thought to do something like that, even if it would help my powers. I learned how to control my powers for... different reasons, which used different methods of course."

"Some people definitely come to mind," she thought, specifically bringing Ryu and a few other dark presences in the school to mind, though she didn't share them. His comment about her being kind and considerate made her squirm a bit in her seat, which drew the eye of the teacher. While she didn't mind helping people, she really didn't like being known for that, and preferred to keep it to herself. Not to mention that she hadn't done enough good to be considered kind.

"It depends. I can set up a shadow that only blocks your psychic presence so that it remains standing until I remove it," she said, shrugging a bit. "It won't hide you perfectly, but it doesn't require any constant energy. Blocking perfectly requires a bit of my energy, while making you effectively invisible would be quite taxing. I'll show you." Reaching out mentally into the outermost surface of his mind, she began to spread the shadow, giving him the mental image of her tying knots in a blanket so that it wouldn't fall down. "That's about all it is, really, but now no one will sense you unless you, myself, or they manage to untie the 'knots', which they can't see."

"Great," she replied, her voice sounding like a typical seven year old girl's. When he hadn't immediately responded, she had been a little worried, but it had been for nothing, which incidentally made her feel silly and happy at the same time. Weird. "Just give me a sec... there. Follow me," she continued, following the understanding of the layout of the school from an upperclassman across the school. After a few twists and turns, the mess hall was in sight, the skylights shining brilliantly in the afternoon sunshine. The smell of freshly cooked food permeated the air around, inviting them to enter the building quickly.

Last edited by Angelo; 02-05-2013 at 12:55 AM..

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 02-02-2013, 06:02 AM

Pleased with her findings of the especially strong students, Rebecca headed to her office. She was so delighted with the turn out that she found herself humming as she walked the halls.

Every so often she would pass a professor who would politely step to the side to let her pass. Rebecca liked having a tight ship. She always made sure each and every teacher was keeping up with their lessons and working the students to their limits. It was absolutly nessicary for her to find the student's weak points and help them improve. And if there was a problem with a particular teacher or student, Rebecca would surely take care of it. With the help of Alexzander, of course.

"Lee, dear. Are you hoping to speak with me?" Lee was an odd guard, but he was one of the best. His powers were truely amazing.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Avril bit her bottom lip as she came to a split path. "Okay...would the lunch hall be in this direction?" She shook her head, "Maybe it's over here. I think I rememberd seeing something.." Avril sighed. She had absolutly no idea where she was going, and with her luck she'd miss lunch all together. Although, she probably wouldn't mind that much.

Avril figured that most of her anxiety was connected to not being where she was expected to. If the students were supposed to be in a certain place at a certain time, Avril wanted to make sure she was. Especially with the Head Mistress running things. Miss. Ridgwell just gave her an odd feeling. sort of like she was planing something. The thought made Avril shiver. For all she knew, Miss. Ridgwell was capable of just about anything. She was the head of the school, and apparently a High Pristess of some sort.

Avril's thoughts were interupted by a boy who had seemingly come out of nowhere. He boldly introduced herself and Avril had been so deep in thought that she had alomost forgotten to answer. It has always been hard for Avril to socialize, but now it was worse. Before, Avril never botherd with others and they never botherd with her. Here it was different. She kept running into people who were just so willing to talk to her. She almost didn't know how to react.

"Oh..um hi." Avril hated that she had sounded like some sort of stuttering fool all day. Interactions just made her nervouse. She herself wasn't exactly one to be shy.

Hicking the strap of her messanger bag up higher on her sholder, Avril moved her waist lenth red hair out of her face so she could see better.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 02-02-2013, 09:57 AM

Rafael began to blush a little as he heard the female in front of him reply, he hadn't expected her to stop and talk to him, he was unsure how to respond as he stood looking a little dumb founded. "Errr... H-How are you today?" He asked stupidly before face palming himself. "Why did you ask that you fool!?" He thought inside his head as he just stood there and gave a nervous smile. "Come on Rafael. You can do it. Man up and interact with this female!" He tried his hardest to stay in eye contact with Avril. "B-Be cool... She wont bite your head o-off." It was clear that he was new to interacting with others due to his body composure and the fact he continuously try to look away from who he was talking to before forcing himself to look back at Arvil.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-02-2013, 08:06 PM

He glanced at the headmistress as she came in. "Just the usual begining of year things...All of the guards are in place, and security is up and running smoothly for now" he leaned back against the wall behind him. He glanced down at his shadow once more and it was still restless. He was hoping to have a chance to eat soon, and he did not mean visiting the cafe. Perhaps he would be able to dive into a mind soon, but that depended a bit more on the headmistress' plans. "The gates and doors are secure as well...no one is getting in or out without someone knowing" he smiled a bit. If someone did get in or out, they would be very lucky if the one who did not know or discover them was Lee if so, he was usually allowed to take measures...He wondered if he would be permitted to this year. His eyes open, and he glances at the headmistress.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-05-2013, 01:44 AM

Having obtained a humble little cheeseburger, barely worthy of the name in Josh's estimation, and a diet Coke, he began looking around for a place to sit. While normally happy-go-lucky, he wasn't quite feeling at his prime due to the thought of meeting the headmistress later in the day. It probably wasn't a good idea to have obtained the interest of the mysterious woman on the first day. Still, he couldn't just sit alone. It just wasn't his style at all. So instead, he chose to sit by a blonde haired guy who seemed pretty depressed.

"What's going on dude?" he asked, vaguely recognizing him from breakfast. Gosh, that seemed like forever ago. Rubbing the bridge of his nose to try and get over the looming doom that seemed to be waiting for him at the end of the day, he kept his ears open for a response. So far, the school had definitely lost it's brilliant luster from the promise of a happy future and control over the students' psychic abilities. Now, it seemed that there were much darker undercurrents to the facility.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 02-16-2013, 08:28 PM

Ferdi lifted his head unaware that someone was speaking to him, he looked over to the unknow person to see that it was Josh, the person that had spoken to him at breakfast earlier on. "Oh, nothing much, just a long day ya' know? Gotta get back in the the swing of things." He chuckled slightly, despite what he had said was a complete lie. He would get over it eventually, but at the moment his attack was sitting at the forefront of his mind. There would be no doubt that a senior member of staff will hear about it eventually. He picked up his sandwich and sighed deeply before putting back on the plate. "You want it?" He asked Josh.

((Sorry that it's not great, had a bit of a block that's all))