wolfette
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-11-2015, 07:26 PM

Im gunna tell you a bit about why i chose the nickname wolfette and the real meaning behind the nickname its not cuz i love wolves and cuz there my favorite amimal the real reason is because wolfs are strong they are beautiful powerful they pertect there pack they are never afraid of anything that comes there way im like them cuz im strong after all the hard times and all the crap i went threw in my past and present i never gave up i kept on fighting i became stronger everyday im also beautiful on the inside and out no matter what people tell me i know they are wrong cuz i know who iam i will also pertect my family no matter what my kids and my family always comes first before anything and i will keep them safe and pertected no matter what life throws at me im not afraid of anybody or anything i will stand my ground when me or someone i love gets hurt

wolfette
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-13-2015, 07:43 PM

This weekend will be great ill be taking my 2 year old too the fair this year eat lots of fair foods take himon rides he can go on play games and im also taking him too the parade it suxs i cant go on any rides cuz im 34 weeks pregnant but at least i can still have fun with my son and eat lots of junk food :)

Legendary alpha wolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-13-2015, 07:44 PM

Well said hun

Legendary alpha wolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-13-2015, 11:00 PM

You two have fun

wolfette
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2015, 02:47 PM

I had a fun weekend played outside with my son had my sons family over for a fire took my son too the fair had a bbq went swimming at my sons grandmas house went and saw fireworks my son slept threw that cuz it started at 10pm lol the only bad thing that happend was my 1 year old cat must have gotten out around 3pm on sunday before we left and i havent seen her since im very worried about her i hope she comes home safe and sound

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-18-2015, 04:31 PM

wolfette:
I've gone ahead and merged all your Memory Jar threads together. That way, all your fond memories will be in one thread, so that you can have a nice little collection at the end of the year! That's how this forum is really meant to be used.