Karayna
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Karayna

Old 05-17-2007, 05:31 PM

"Again, I believe you are trying to be mean to me.

"I liketh the extra drama being added in, but why did David have to leave?
"It could have been more fun." *Smirk*
"So, you're going to continue and make lots and lots more of the 'AHEM' so that I shall be content. Maybe add a bit more information about the actual act occuring? Again, just me thinking." : D

~CoOk!3~
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2007, 05:44 PM

Standing at the door fuming was a teacher. She looked so mad. The two moved away from each other quickly. But they realised they had been caught.
"What are you two doing? Making out in the middle of the stairwell. What do you have to say?"
The two of them just stared at the floor. They didn't speak at all while they were being lectured. At the end she had Ben come with her.

This was shaping up perfectly. She had achieved exactly what she wanted. She got he change to speak her mind and leave a legacy she deemed perfect.

~CoOk!3~
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2007, 05:48 PM

Slowly she pulled out her pocket knife. She flipped open the blade and slowly eyed it. It gleamed under the light. It hypnotized her. Slowly she brought the blade down to her arm, and cut herself. She sat there transfixed as the blood seeped out of the wound and ran down her arm.

Slowly she came back to, and pulled out a note from her pocket. SHe held it in her right hand, held the blade in her left, and slowly cut herself again. This time the cut was deeper.

She watched as the blood ran down her arms. A pool of blood already started to form on the floor by her arm.

Slowly as the time went by, she felt dizzy, lightheaded, and weak. She felt her heart beat slow down. She was so close.
Her eyes closed, and her breathing became laboured until it just stopped.

~CoOk!3~
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2007, 05:55 PM

Both guys started worrying about her. She was missing for almost 30 minutes. So they went looking for her. The first place they decided to look was the stairwell.

Well at least they found her.
But they just stooding there wishing they hadn't.

They finally decided to move, and the first thing they did was check her pulse. She was dead.

They stood back and looked at her. She lay there, blood marring her smooth pale skin, her dark hair falling over her face rather beautifully.

The teacher came in to inquire as to what they were doing.
She stopped in her traches when she saw the dead body, and let out a shriek.

One of the best students in the school was lying in the stairwell dead.

She slowly walked towards the body, and saw the piece of paper she clutched. She slowly pulled it out of her hand, and opened it.

She slowly read it, and wished she hadn't.

~CoOk!3~
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2007, 09:48 PM

Okay so this is the post between what I've posted so far, and the final edited version of this story.
It still doesn't have a title, so if there are any suggestions, please suggest ahead.

~CoOk!3~
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2007, 09:50 PM

It was a joyous day. Yet she didn’t feel like celebrating. She stood in the corner watching people bustle around her.
She was once just like them. Happy, carefree, but it changed.
The first change was brought on with a simple question. She merely asked her friend if he would go out with her. He declined and stated “the only way someone would go out with you is if you blackmailed them.” That hit her hard. After that their friendship dwindled down to almost nothing.
The second change was brought on by a harsh statement. She mistakenly offended a person. She never got the courage to apologize. For that she berated herself everyday. She was, in her mind, an obnoxious coward.
Those two events were the only explanation as to why she stood there. She felt as if the only purpose of her being there was to provide some kind of entertainment during the intermission.
So she stood and waited. Watching the people hurry around her, going out to the applause brought on by the spectators.
At last it was the intermission. She wasn’t going on first, to her disadvantage. She was going on after a comedic play, staring two of her “friends.” She could hear the crowd roaring with laughter as the play progressed.
Then all of a sudden, she heard the raunchy cheering, signifying the end of the play.
She realized it was time. Luckily her nerves hadn’t gotten the best of her. She waited for the audience to calm down, and for the MC to announce her name. When it happened, it took her by surprise.
Collecting herself, in the little time she had, she walked out slowly, in a somber manner. She made it seem to the audience like she was walking to her death. She got to the end of her stage, and spoke into the microphone.
“This song is ‘I Don’t Love You’ by My Chemical Romance.” She softly spoke.
Just then, the music started playing, and she felt it take over her mind, body, and soul. It took her away, and she felt as if she was the only one there.

“Well, when you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I'll be off to find another way
When after all this time that you still owe
You're still the good-for-nothing I don't know
So take your gloves and get out
Better get out
While you can
When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
But baby when they knock you
Down and out
It's where you oughta stay
And after all the blood that you still owe
Another dollar's just another blow
So fix your eyes and get up
Better get up
While you can
Whoa, whooa
When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"
Well come on, come on
When you go
Would you have the guts to say
"I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday"
I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday
I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday”

Near the end of the song, her voice started cracking, but she kept going. She couldn’t control it. The emotions associated with that song were raw. She couldn’t keep them from bubbling up over the surface of her stone like façade. She just kept thinking, that she had one more performance to give, and that she could leave the stage.
While she stood there thinking, the crowd cheered for her. It was when she came to her senses; she slowly raised her hand, telling the crowd to stop the applause.
Just like the time before, she spoke silently into the microphone.
“Thank You. The next song I will be performing is ‘In Between’ by Linkin Park”

“Let me apologize to begin with
Let me apologize for what I'm about to say
But trying to be genuine was harder than it seemed
But somehow I got caught up in between
Let me apologize to begin with
But trying to be someone else was harder than it seemed
Between my pride and my promise
Between my lies and how the truth gets in the way
The things I want to say to you get lost before they come
The only thing that's worse than one is none
Let me apologize to begin with
But trying to regain your trust was harder than it seemed
Between my pride and my promise
And I cannot explain to you
In anything I say or do or plan
Fear is not afraid of you
Guilt's a language you can understand
I cannot explain to you in anything I say or do
I hope the actions speak the words they can
For my pride and my promise
For my lies and how the truth gets in the way
For my pride and my promise
The only thing that's worse than one is none”

The closing notes sent chills through peoples bodies. The song also heavely effected the people for whom it was meant for. They both sat there looking at her, processing what had just happened. Then, after a moments thought, they both stood up, and started walking towards her. Seeing the two boys walk towards her, she quickly thanked the audience and walked off the stage.
She got backstage, and hid in the stairwell well hidden. The two boys ended up backstage, but were stumped as to where she had disapeared off to. They then noticed each other.

“What are you doing back here?”- David
“I’m looking for her.” – Ben
“Why are you looking for her?” – David
“She sang that song for me.” – Ben
“Wait, which song?” – David
“The first song, ‘I Don’t Love You’ or whatever.” – Ben
“Oh okay.” – David
“Why do you care anyways? And why are you back here?” – Ben
“I’m here looking for her, and she sang the second song ‘In Between’ for me.” – David
“She sounded a little bit hurt to me.” – Ben
“Maybe” – David
"Where do you think she went?" - Ben
"I don't know, but I'll go look for her now. You stay here, and if I find her, then I'll come and get you, and you can talk with her when I'm done." -David
"Okay." - Ben
With that he just walked away looking for her. It didn't take long for him to find her. She was sitting in the empty stairwell. Her head was in her hands, and she was staring at the floor.
"Hey." – David
She looked up, and saw him staring back at her. She just looked back down. She didn't really want to speak with him right now.
"You sang that song really well." -David
She kept looking down, she just wanted him to leave. But he didn't, he sat down beside her.
"Leave me alone." She stated quietly.
"I want to talk to you about the songs you sang." - David
"Why, is it really important?"
"Yes it is. I know that 'In Between' was for me. But why? What happened? Why did you go and sing this song, in front of the school?" -David
"Because it's my way of saying 'I'm sorry.'"
He didn't know what to say. She was on the verge of tears. All he could do was stare.
"You sang that song as an apology to me?" -David
She just nodded. And by that time she couldn't control it. She just started crying. He quickly acted on it. He wrapped his arms around her, and let her cry on his shoulder. She pulled herself from his arms and wiped away her tears.
"Can you please just leave me. I just want to be by myself for now."
He didn't get up. He sat there stubbornly, arms crossed at his chest.
"I'm not leaving."
She just groaned and sat with her back against the wall. He moved so that he was closer to her. By that point she didn't care what happened next.
"Look, what if we just forgot about everything?"
She looked up at him. He looked at her with a predatorial stare. She felt so vulnerable. She felt as if he was going to jump her.
"Fine, but why are y- ..."
He had jumped her. She was shocked, but he had her trapped. He pressed her up against the wall, his lips on hers. As quick as his lips were on hers, they were off. She looked at him shocked by his actions.
All in the while he kept looking at her lips. They tasted sweet, it was addictive.
She knew she shouldn't have, but his name just rolled off her tongue. It wasn't said as a warning. On the contrary, it sounded as if she was begging for more.
He happily obliged. He pressed his lips against hers once more. He teased her, and she couldn't find the voice to object.
So he continued, his actions growing bolder. Soon his lips were no longer on her lips. They were slowly making a trail down her neck.
She was having trouble accepting the fact that he was kissing her. But then it just stopped.
She couldn’t bring herself to open her eyes, because she didn’t trust herself.
"Open your eyes love. I want to see your eyes. I want you to see what I've done to you." -David
She didn't know why she listened, and then acted, but she did. She opened here eyes and stared at him. She knew that he could tell how she felt. Her eyes were pools of lust and passion.
He just smirked.
"Naughty ..."
"Get off her now!"-Ben
Ben stood at the door looking mad. Quietly she whispered no. But David got up and left.
She was mad! He had the nerves to come in and 'Protect' her.
"Are you okay?" -Ben
She just sat there quietly, she wouldn't answer. Her mind was telling her to say 'no', her body told her to say 'yes.'
"He didn't hurt you did he?" -Ben
"Why do you care?" She spat spitefully.
He looked shocked. She looked at him and realized he truly was trying to protect her.
"Look man, I'm sorry. But he wasn't hurting me."
"I know, I saw you two making out." –Ben
Guilt washed over her. She had been caught. She wanted to say something, but she couldn't.
"Look I can leave and call David back." -Ben
"No, its okay. Stay with me. You wanted to talk with me though right?"
He just nodded. He looked at her. Her hair was messy; her lips were red and swollen. She looked so delicious.
"Yeah, wanted to talk about the song." -Ben
"Oh. Yeah. It's not that I don't love you. It's just that you hurt me."
He nodded. He figured that he was causing a lot of problems in her life. He wanted to get up and leave, but she didn't let him.
"Stay with me please."
He just sat back down. He didn't want to ask but it came out.
"Why were you making out with David? I thought you two didn't even like each other."
"Are you jealous? Do you want to make out with him too?"
Ben just made a face. She laughed at him.
"You know I'm just joking right." He nodded.
"So how was he anyways? I'm just wondering, you don't have to tell me." -Ben
"He was ...I don't know. So passionate. It was really random. He like jumped me. But, like, it was just ... wow."
He laughed at her. She randomly made out with a guy, and was stuttering. She was too cute. He didn't understand why it took him so long to notice though.
"So you're saying you enjoyed it." She nodded "So you like rough sex?!?" She gapped at him.” I can’t be as rough as him, but then there is nothing wrong with change."
With that he closed the gap between them. His lips touched hers softly. He definitely took things slower. Each move was slow and calculated. She could tell he wanted to make it worth her while. He slowly grew more confident with his actions. His hands found the edge of her shirt, and slowly crept up.
But before he could do anything further, the door slammed open.
Standing at the door fuming was a teacher. She looked so mad. The two moved away from each other quickly. But they realized they had been caught.
"What are you two doing? Making out in the middle of the stairwell. What do you have to say?"
The two of them just stared at the floor. They didn't speak at all while they were being lectured. At the end she had Ben come with her.

This was shaping up perfectly. She had achieved exactly what she wanted. She got he change to speak her mind and leave a legacy she deemed perfect.
Slowly she pulled out her pocket knife. She flipped open the blade and slowly eyed it. It gleamed under the light. It hypnotized her. Slowly she brought the blade down to her arm, and cut herself. She sat there transfixed as the blood seeped out of the wound and ran down her arm.

Slowly she came back to, and pulled out a note from her pocket. She held it in her right hand, held the blade in her left, and slowly cut herself again. This time the cut was deeper.

She watched as the blood ran down her arms. A pool of blood already started to form on the floor by her arm.
Slowly as the time went by, she felt dizzy, lightheaded, and weak. She felt her heart beat slow down.
She was so close.
Her eyes closed, and her breathing became laboured until it just stopped.

Epilogue
Both guys started worrying about her. She was missing for almost 30 minutes. So they went looking for her. The first place they decided to look was the stairwell.
Well at least they found her.
But they just stood there wishing they hadn't.

They finally decided to move, and the first thing they did was check her pulse. She was dead.
They stood back and looked at her. She lay there, blood marring her smooth pale skin, her dark hair falling over her face rather beautifully.

The teacher, Mrs. Smith, came in to inquire as to what they were doing.
She stopped in her tracks when she saw the dead body, and let out a shriek.
One of the best students in the school was lying in the stairwell dead.

Slowly Mrs. Smith walked towards the body, and saw the piece of paper she clutched. She slowly pulled it out of her hand, and opened it.

She slowly read it, and wished she hadn't.

Karayna
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Karayna

Old 05-18-2007, 12:26 PM

"Character death. Why'd you kill her? I guess it was the only way to end the story ... So I'll forgive you.

"Possible titles ...

"'Until Death do we Part.' Using the almighty Wedding statements.
"'Crimson Love'

"I can't think of any more at this given time, but try to base it off of the emotions being played wthin the story of the last line."