Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 12-07-2009, 03:21 PM

@ vaettermaiden... Yes. :) And I will post up details and an order form for the sets as payment then. I would also like to PM talk with you about ordering originals when you are done for my wedding album. May I also get a sig size of my commissions you do for me. I want to advertise you. :)

vaettermaiden
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-07-2009, 04:29 PM

@ Ivvy: Sure no problem! ^__^ For both the sig thing and pm. XD I'll also put up a banner on the main page if people would like to put that in their signature as well.

Also! New update: I'm going to adjust the gallery and upload the newest finished pieces done for Ivvy, pandaxling, Insert_Witty_Username, and Liquid Diamond. Also, I'm going to change the prices and sizes. Full body is taking a bit more time so I'm not going to be able to do them anymore. However, Ivvy, we'll discuss the wedding stuff separate, since you already talked to me about it. =)

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 12-07-2009, 04:40 PM

Ahh okay then. I guess we will talk about the wedding stuff and all before I set my order form so we are on the same page then. :)

vaettermaiden
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-07-2009, 05:15 PM

Yep! Sounds good to me! Or you can put it all up here, either or I'll check 'em. =)
Did you want a cropped sig or a reduced sig?

Sensible Cricket
Proud RolePlay Addict

Old 12-07-2009, 05:15 PM

*wanders in* Hey, I notice you haven't quiiite set up shop entirely yet (a bit like me and my quest thread...), but I have a question for you anyway. It might make you quite a pretty gold piece. I need quite a few art pictures done, some are of my current avatar, some are straight OC's (though not terribly difficult), and one uncoloured sketch of an anime character (including some details of the 'scene' he is in).

I've seen enough of your art to know that I ADORE your style, and I'm willing to pay what an 'assignment' like that is worth. Probably, it would be better if it wasn't all at once, though. ^^;

I also need a lot of LJ icons for characters, and I know your front page says "Do Not Edit", so if you could make me a set of LJ icons as well and I'll put up an entry crediting you on the journals the icons are for. Or something.

As you can see I've got a bit of a laundry list of things I need art for. But....I've seen enough of your style to know it's worth it to me to dump all of my requests on you. Some of them are strange, so I'm afraid I can't just drop off a few order forms. >_<

Looking forward to getting in touch! :heart:

vaettermaiden
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-07-2009, 06:26 PM

@ jeregretriens: Thanks! I sent you a PM with my response. BTW, I Love your avatar! ^__^ I'm a big fan of the steampunk look. If you'd like to try your chance at winning some OC art, you can also check out my contest.

Sensible Cricket
Proud RolePlay Addict

Old 12-07-2009, 08:09 PM

I've sent you a massively massive PM. ^^; I'll definitely be entering your avatar contest. *trots on over* I've gotten a lot of compliments on most of my avatar creations, so.... Here's hoping! ^_^

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 12-07-2009, 09:13 PM

Okay then. :) Maiden... the sets together total 4,300 gold in all. Thats one full easter 09 set and all but one of the present boxes. So let me figure out how to make this order to meet the price of the sets, I know I want the bridal full body... but maybe a couple one or something.. lets chat this out maybe.

vaettermaiden
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-08-2009, 01:03 AM

@ Ivvy: Yep that's cool ^__^

Within the next hour or so I'll have up sig sizes for the most recent pictures done, if anyone wanted them for their sig. Just a note. =D And the banner/sig links are in the same post as the new gallery. I separated gallery and pick up so that way you don't have to click to see an image. I'll probably switch them out every 5 or 6 because of the sizes.

diamond princess ashley
the girl you see in your dreams

Old 12-08-2009, 03:50 AM

so pretty :drool:

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 12-08-2009, 04:16 AM

Aww my siggy sized one isnt ready yet. >.< I will be checking back for it. :)

And I love the wedding ideas you are helping me with .

vaettermaiden
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-08-2009, 07:44 AM

@ diamond princess ashley: Thanks! XD Yours will be pretty too! :hug: =D

@ Ivvy: Yeah, no problem. Again, I love design and I'm a sucker for wedding designs/planning. I put up your siggy! I'm probably going to change the smaller one though because I'm not liking it too much, but I think the closer up image looks much better.

diamond princess ashley
the girl you see in your dreams

Old 12-08-2009, 10:15 AM

:hug: yeah i gets hug ^_^ anyway anything you do is pretty i has proof i seen your works so pretty must has *kidnaps you and holds you captive in small room* now draw princess lol

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 12-08-2009, 06:41 PM

lol I got it. :) And I will put it up in my siggy now. :) Can't wait to hear from you later on the other stuff. :)

Sensible Cricket
Proud RolePlay Addict

Old 12-08-2009, 06:58 PM

*fluffs* I'm getting excited waiting for mine, even though I know it's going to be at least two weeks. ^^;

vaettermaiden
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-09-2009, 12:08 AM

^__^ I can't wait to work on artwork! XD it's finals right now though so unfortunately I have to work on that....>.> I'd rather be doing art here on Mene...T_T

Sensible Cricket
Proud RolePlay Addict

Old 12-09-2009, 12:14 AM

It's okay. ^_^ We love you anyway. :vicky:
Good luck on your finals!

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 12-09-2009, 05:26 AM

I understand finals.. my fiance is doing them this week as well. >.< Good luck on them all. :)

vaettermaiden
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-09-2009, 12:53 PM

Thanks everyone! :hug: I love you all too! XD I'm just trying to get everything done at once and it's driving me bonkers. lol! It'll lessen a bit by the end of this week, but I'm going to be busy until the very last day of classes I'm sure....T__T

Sensible Cricket
Proud RolePlay Addict

Old 12-09-2009, 01:11 PM

*snugs* You'll be all right. As long as you keep popping in to say ello to us. And I'm happy to chatter on here till you tell me to shut up. xD :heart:

vaettermaiden
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-09-2009, 05:27 PM

Lol! I don't mind you chatting on here = ) i'll try to continue to say hello as long as my keyboard doesn't keep on messing up for me here. =3

Sensible Cricket
Proud RolePlay Addict

Old 12-09-2009, 11:00 PM

Well, frankly doll, you're epic. And your art is epic. So I'm happy to make sure this thread stays on the first page. :P

Aoekae
Princess of Ranch Dressing

Old 12-09-2009, 11:02 PM

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 12-10-2009, 06:47 AM

you are so busy in here. :) Looks like you are taking Mene by storm..lol

Sensible Cricket
Proud RolePlay Addict

Old 12-10-2009, 12:51 PM