momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 03-09-2013, 02:35 AM

Welcome to my request thread~

This here is the thread I am making in order to request art of my OC's!
Now I have many OC's and although I could draw them, I'd love for some people with more skills than I to draw them and for references~
Most of these are OC's for roleplaying and just stories I have.

There are rules to my thread that I would appreciate that you follow. Breaking the rules will get you kicked out.

Rules:
- Follow Mene's Rules and ToS!
- Be nice!
- Don't come here and criticize anyone's art. Feedback is fine, but being rude and saying mean things about someone's is not acceptable.
- Before you draw any (unless it's a gift or for free) be sure to let me know your prices.
- Please give me samples of your art. If I'm paying for your art work, I want to see what it looks like before I buy it.
- Don't take offense if I tell you I do not want to buy your art work. It's nothing personal.
- Rules are subject to change.

My funds are what you see under my avatar, but I could always trade some items.
Art trades are are also welcome (just be aware that I can not draw guys).
Also, more profiles may be posted over time! :3

Last edited by momochan; 03-12-2013 at 03:36 AM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-09-2013, 02:35 AM

These guys are my top priority of characters I want drawn.
Of course, you can choose whatever character you want to draw, but I just want it noted these are ones I want drawn the most. c:

Seinna and Cage.

Seinna:
Height: depends on form, true form is 6'.
Personality: sarcastic, perverted, flirty, jokes around a lot, tsundere.
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

Description: Pale skin. Seinna has long deep red hair with purple tips. Her hair goes all the way down to her buttocks. She has bright sea green eyes and beauty mark below her left eye. She wears a red and black bra like top with a crossed halter cover. She wears a short low cut skirt that is torn up and longer in the back. She wears black belts that go across her waist and skirt. On her arms are belts, each arm has 3 belts. She wears red and black high heeled boots. She has torn up black wings on her back and a smaller pair on her ankles. She has 6 inch blade like claws on her fingers. All of her forms have tattoos on them that represent them. She has each of those tattoos on her body. Lust's is around her belly button, Happiness' is on her right shoulder, Rage's is on her left shoulder, Wisdom's is on her right hand, Strength's on her left hand, Sadness' below her right eye, and Innocence's on Seinna's upper inner forearm.

Forms:
Seinna's forms represent certain emotions (save for wisdome. she's more of thoughts and things that are a part of you). They all have been categorized and their appearances represent those emotions. Seinna has to have a good grip on her emotions and be in control, if not then she'll feel the emotions the said form has and act different. Depression, Innocence, Wisdom, Lust, Happiness, Rage, and Strength are the names of the other forms.

Happiness:
Click on thumbnail for full view
Female, adult. Fair skin, 5'7” tall. Airy clothes in bright colors. Hair is curly and flowy with two buns on the side and a braid across to top of her head. It's a dark red with purple tips and goes a little further than her shoulders. Always has a big smile and has bright blue eyes. Her nails and toe nails are painted a bright pink. She wears a long pleated skirt that's longer in the back, is a sage green color. Wears a teal over skirt with gold accents and a yellow sash belt that has a pink rose in the middle. Her top is a pink corset with a crossed yellow halter like top that wraps around her neck and goes to her back. She wears long pinstriped fingerless gloves that are teal and yellow flowing sleeves that show the top of her arm. She has pink pedals behind her ears and wears yellow sandals. On both of her shoulders (which are visible) shows a tattoo that is a sun with a black dot in the middle.

Sadness: Male, teenager. Pale skin, 5'9” tall. Has short deep red hair with purple tips that is coroled. Has a missing eye that is covered with an eye patch. The eye that is not gone is a bright yellow. His faces is covered in scars, but otherwise has cute face with a sad expression. Wears black turtle neck that covers part of his face (up to his nose) and has long sleeves that go past his finger tips. It's covered in dark brown belts. Nine belts on each arm that criss cross, six over his stomach, one across his chest, and one that's a choker on his neck. He wears Black pants that has belts with chains on the legs. He wears a thick black belt around his waist that has spikes on it. Under his eye (that isn't covered by a patch) is a tattoo of a tear drop with a black dot in the middle.

Lust:
Male, adult. Olive complexion, 6'6” tall. Has deep red hair with purple tips that's short and slightly spiky and curly. It goes down to his neck. He has a spiked heart with a dot in the middle tattooed on his neck (does not have the black line on his neck like it does in the picture). He has deep red eyes and a black lip piercing. He always has a slight smug look on his face. He wears a red and black stripped shirt with a black vest with two chains crossing his chest. He has chains wrapped around both of his wrists, like bracelets. His pants are black skinny jeans with chains wrapped around his legs. He wears black boots that go up to his knees and art tight fitting. They have eight thick black belts going across his legs. The buckles are silver.

Innocence:
Female, child. Peachy skin, 5' tall. Has bright blue eyes and a splash of freckles across her nose. Has a big smile on her face all the time. Has long deep red pigtails with buns at the top. They go down to her lower thighs and curl at the end. She has tall floppy bunny ears on the top of her head with a pink bow between the ears. She wears a little yellow cape that goes down to her waist and wraps around her neck. Beneath the caps is a layered sea green cravat. She has lavender colored puff sleeves that is connected to a pink corset with a layered pleated fringe on the neck. She wears a sea green sash belt that has a yellow clasp and a short lavender skirt with pink fabric roses beneath. On her legs, she wears sea green socks that go just above the knees and pink flats that have yellow accents. Has a tattoo of a flower with a black dot in the middle on her inner forearm.

Rage: Male, adult. Tan skin, 5'8”. Rage has long spiked hair that's a deep red with purple tips. Has Big black horns coming out the sides of his head. Always has an angered expression and has a scar across his nose and lip. Eyes are light grey with slit pupils. Wears a ripped black shirt, revealing his large muscles and scars covering his body. Wears broken shackles on his wrists. Loose black jeans, walks around bare foot. Has a large silver metal hammer strapped to his back. Has a tattoo of a spiked swirl surrounding a black dot on his right pectoral.

Strength: Male, adult. Has a slight tan, 6'4”. Shoulder length spiky hair that is a deep red with purple tips. Has sea green eyes. Has a stern face with a long scar across his eye and one on his lip. Wears a red and black hoodie and a tank top underneath. Big scar coming from his neck and down to his belly button (is cut off at the low neckline of the tank top). Wears loose black pants and black sneakers. Has a sword strapped to his hip (usually takes it off though, since Seinna's typically in this form a majority of the time). Has a tattoo on his hand that looks like an arm around a black dot.

Wisdom:
Female, adult. Pale skin, 5'8. She has long elf ears that poke out of her hair. Her hair is deep red with purple tips, it's wavy and goes all the way down to her lower thigh. She has two buns on her head, one on the right side and the other on the left, and two thick braids. She has little black horns on top of her head. She has bright yellow eyes and tattoo with a red decorative line with swirls and dots going from her forehead to almost the tip of her nose. She has a bored expression on her face. She wears a long brown and beige coat that touches the ground and a black corset with with a green bra like top. She has a spiked green collar. She wears a sash around her waist that has a brown clasp that is three brown circles. She has black fingerless gloves and black, brown, and green gauntlets. Her skirt is black and has an angled bottom that almost touches the ground. Her shoes are brown high heeled boots with black accents. On her chest is the tattoo that looks like an outline of a brain with a black dot in the middle.

Cage:
Height: 6'7” (both forms)
Personality: Caring, protective, quiet, tough.
Abilities: Can summon any weapon he can picture clearly.

Human form:
Pale skin. He has short straight dark grey hair and red eyes. He wears a black vest with two belts, one across the chest and the other around the waist. He wears a black fitted shirt under the vest. His pants are black and slightly loose fitted. He wears a belt with chains hanging from it and black work boots.

True form: Pale skin. Has short white wavy hair that goes to his shoulders and red eyes. His whole outfit is made of leather. He wears a black leather jacket with a long coat tail. Underneath is a black shirt. He wears tight fitted leather pants with chains wrapped around the pants legs. He wears black shoes with a squared toe. He has gun departments on his hips, an amo clip across his chest, and ammo pouches strapped to both of his shoulders.

Hime

name: Hime
height: 5'9"
personality: Bubbly, strong, independent, and clumsy girl who is very artistic and colorful.
life: Hime is currently aspiring to be a designer. She loves to wear bright colored clothing and lolita dresses. Her favorite is her black and white lolita, which she made herself!
likes/dislikes: Hime loves colorful clothing with lots of jewelry and beading. She hates bugs and mean people.
picture/s:
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
description: Hime has shoulder length redish brown hair and fair skin. She has a splash of freckles on her cheeks and nose and has red eyes. She wears anything from flamboyant outfits with lots of jewelry and glittery to lolitas. She rarely wears pants. Sometimes she wears her hair up in bun/s, poof, or pig tails.

Kat

name: Kat
height: 6'
personality: Kat is quite and thoughtful. She 's calculative and determines what should be done next. She is curious about humans and watches them carefully.
life: still in development. Kat is the mind if computers all over. She was born from computers and has the ability to go inside of them and travel through the dimension of which the internet is linked up to. She has a photographic memory and can solve any math problem. She can go inside a computer and steal all of it's information. Physically she is weak and needs electricity to survive. She can drain an area of it's electricity and zap everyone around her.
likes/dislikes: she likes reading and researching.
picture/s: Click on thumbnail for full view
description: She has super long blond hair that goes down to her ankles. She has bright pink eyes and pale skin. her suit is a dark blue and the computer chips and components on her suit are shades of greens. The chord bow on her back and hair are black. Her boots are the same color scheme as her suite. but the circuit lines are a bright yellow.

Flo and Ted

name: Flo & Ted
height: 5'7" & 6'4"
personality: Flo is a bubbly, hyper, sweet, and outgoing girl. She isn't exactly the smartest girl in the world, though. She can be an air head sometimes, but is very loyal and kind. Ted is a calm and loving guy. He goes with the flow and keeps his cool. He has a bad habit of smoking, though.
life: Flo and ted are currently living together. They are a couple who are very much in love and enjoy being together. Flo can be quite needy sometimes, but Ted doesn't mind cuddling with her or giving her attention. They live in a small town in Maryland.
likes/dislikes: Flo loves bright colors and giraffes. She enjoys playing with her hair and wrapping herself up in a special scarf Teddy (the nick name she gave Ted) bought for her. Flo hates camels though and has an irrational fear of uncooked potatoes. Ted enjoys watching television and relaxing hail reading a nice book. He generally enjoys doing relaxing, quite things such as playing Sudoku and cross word puzzles. Ted dislikes broccoli and trashy shows like Jersey shore and Here comes Honey Booboo.
picture/s: Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
description: Flo has long magenta hair and deep blue eyes. She has fair skin and wears grey eye makeup She wears little flower berets in her hair and always wears her pink scarf. Flo wears whatever Ted gives her, which is usually a khaki colored coat or blue coat, a random T shirt, tennis shoes, and a pair of blue jeans or brown skirt. Teddy has dark brown hair with bright green and black high lights and has beautiful teal eyes. He has light grey skin and piercings below his eyes, on his eyebrows, and below his bottom lip. Teddy usually wears a hoodie, T shirt, tennis shoes, and a pair of loose jeans.

Nella

Nella:
Height: 5'6
Personality: Nella is a very sweet and innocent girl. She's silly and likes to rhyme peoples' names with other words then sing them. She's very girly and charasmatic.
Picture: Click on thumbnail for full view (shaded in areas mean the skin tone is darker)
Description: Nella has long purple hair and bright blue eyes. Her outfit is just a simple pink top with white frill on the end of the sleeves, neck line, and bottom. Her skirt is purple and her shoes are a pretty yellow.
Now I'm picturing a giant sassy vagina saying "PUSSY OUT, Y'ALL" and walking away

Last edited by momochan; 04-13-2013 at 06:29 AM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-09-2013, 02:38 AM

These guys are characters I really want done, but not my top priority.

Mars

name: Mars
height: 5'7"
personality: fun loving, sweet, outgoing girl who's silly and enjoys life. She can be a bit of a cry baby and a "scaredy cat", but she is there when you need her and has your back.
life: Mars is the heiress to her family's company. Her parents die din an unfortunate accident when Mars was young. She received the company after her parents passed away. Although she wasn't able to run it when she was a child and not really now, she still get unlimited access the money her company makes. She has been assigned body guards by her company, but she always tries to escape from them. She hates being constantly watched and being told not to do this or that.
likes/dislikes: Loves playing with yarn and chasing butterflies. She also enjoys napping and shopping. She loves eating and romping through fields. She hates rude people and spiders.
picture/s:
description: Mars has shoulder length red hair and red eyes. She has pale skin and freckles across her nose and cheeks. She has big red kitty ears and a really long red tail. She has sharp nails that are painted black, one of her favorite colors. Mars can turn into a cat. Her kitty form is a fluffy Persian with red fur. Mars wears brown capris with a purple belt that has a cute orange fish for the buckle, and a black sleeveless crop top. She wears a black choker with a tear drop shaped purple and orange glass bead.

Akina

name: Akina
height: 5'
personality: sweet, shy, caring, and bubbly. She tends to show more affection to her flowers than she does with people.
life: Akina owns a flower shop that sells flowers and gardening supplies. All of her income comes from this little shop. Since she doesn't make a whole lot of money (but just enough to get by) she grows her own food. She is also a vegetarian, so she saves a lot of money growing her own fresh produce.
likes/dislikes: Gardening. She adores Gardening. She also likes the color pink and eating spicy food. She hates snakes.
description: Akina has medium length pink hair and bright green eyes. She wears a little hat that looks like a flower pot on her head and wears a pink dress that has a yellow polka dotted tool belt. She also wears a apron with pink lace around the edges and an embroidered flower in the middle. She wears brown work boots and green leggings

Cameron

name: Cameron
height: 5'3"
personality: Cameron is shy and curious. Since she was locked up an used as a computer and hacker all of her life, she's a little odd. Although she acts shy most of the time, when she gets excited about something she gets hyper and wants to find out more about it. When she is exploring a new place, she runs around and checks it out.
life: (Story still in development, but here's what is known)) But has has the power to connect to computers using wires that come out of compartments on the left and right side of her head. She is a master hacker and researcher. She can store and access information no one else can. Although she can look thing sup, it's different actually seeing things. Since she was locked up in a building all of her life , she is taking the time now to explore the world. She wasn't able to mature at all, either. So she is kind of like a child.
likes/dislikes: Cameron can't stand being cooped up for too long. She enjoys exploring and finding new things.
description: Cameron has shoulder length white hair and green eyes. She has pale white skin and wears a dark grey crop top and black pants with long dangly things (seen in picture. they are black and the round button like things on them are silver). She wears a long black cape and brown boots with a 4 inch heel. The things on the side of her head are a matt black color (it is the compartment where her cords come out, and they are black with a silver tip)

Malina

name: Malina
height: 5'6"
personality: Malina is a sassy smart ass who doesn't take crap from anyone. She tends to be blunt and rude and can be mean at times.
life: Malina lives in an old creepy mansion her father left behind for her. Her father not only left behind his old house, but also his powers. Malina can create and summon monsters made out a strange goo. They tend to cling to her and hide in her boots and clothing and follow her around.
likes/dislikes: Malina likes speed. She's ridden on a motorcycle and loves it. Although she hasn't gotten a motorcycle yet, she plans to. Malina also likes reading and singing (badly) along with her favorite songs.
picture/s: Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view (her monster pets)
description: Malina has long blond hair and gray eyes. She has little gray horns poking out of her hair and has fare skin. She wears a sky blue shirt that shows her belly button and has super long sleeves. She wears gray shorts and brown boots.

Cleo

Cleo:
Height: 5'4”
Personality: Cleo is very curious and sweet. She is rather shy when you first meet her, but once she gets used to you she is very nice and welcoming. Cleo isn't too much of a talker, but even less of one since she can't speak English very well.
Picture: Click on thumbnail for full view
Description: Cleo has short Red hair and black dog ears (her tail is black as well). She wears a black heart shaped eye patch over her left eye, but her good eye is teal. She has olive skin and wears a red bra like top with gold accents, over which is a black cloak that stays closed with a gold clasp. She wears a black wrap skirt and gold sandals. On her head is a green jade butterfly, which is attached to a gold headband.
Now I'm picturing a giant sassy vagina saying "PUSSY OUT, Y'ALL" and walking away

Last edited by momochan; 04-10-2013 at 09:54 PM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-09-2013, 02:39 AM

reserved~

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-09-2013, 02:40 AM

reserved~!

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-09-2013, 02:41 AM

reserved~! :D

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-09-2013, 02:42 AM

reserved~! :3

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-09-2013, 02:43 AM

reserveddd

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-09-2013, 02:44 AM

reeeeserved~ :3

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-09-2013, 02:45 AM

last reserved~ <3

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-12-2013, 03:37 AM

OPEN~

I might have made way too many reserves. >.>
I wasn't sure how many I needed and I wanted to be safe.

LYN
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2013, 07:57 PM

Heya momo! :) PM if you're interested in my art!
[click!]

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 03-16-2013, 07:39 PM

Who did the main picture of Sienna? Flink may visit this thread at work and try drawing your OCs. She needs the practice. Heh.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-16-2013, 11:07 PM

I made that in a dress up game on Dolldevine. ^^ The description said it was okay to use it for making your characters. The one I used for Cage's though, didn't say anything about it. And the second picture from him was one I found somewhere on photobucket...a year ago? Lust's is the same way. Photobucket. Really, I would have drawn them if I was any good at drawing guys.

That'd be awesome! If you do I'll give you some gold. :)

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 03-24-2013, 11:09 PM

Oo! I'd like to draw some!

The ones I really like are Ted, Kat, Akina, Nella and Melina....

I'd be willing to do three of those for free, and then when I have more time on my hands, I'd be willing to do the other two for free too (but I probably wont have time until May-ish... April is a busy month for me, and so is March...so..eheh).

Here's samples of my art:
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/ar...bies-naru.html

And here's my DA (unfortunately I don't update it that much, so none of my most recent art is on there. If you have a bunnykingdom account, I update almost all my art in my gallery there. ^-^) Naru-forever on deviantART

Just tell me which three characters you want the most, and tell me if you'd like them in realism, semi-realism or manga (read info. about each of those styles on my freebie thread please...there's info of the colouring and such there)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-25-2013, 04:49 AM

Naru, I would like to have some of your art. But I will have to discuss the details with you later in the day tomorrow because I have to go to bed now since I need to get up early. xP So I'll try to pm you sometime tomorrow. :) If that's fine with you of course

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-30-2013, 07:27 PM

I post post, so i don't lose this again. cause working on pictures.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-31-2013, 01:00 AM

thank you for reviving it for me, shad. <3

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-31-2013, 03:15 PM

i saw it in your siggy so i click clicked :D

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-31-2013, 06:15 PM

I knew it was a good idea to put it in there! :D

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-31-2013, 11:54 PM

yeah, i ocassionally look for draw these things when i'm in the mood to

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-01-2013, 12:23 AM

and you chose mine! That makes me happeh!

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-03-2013, 08:01 PM

O jaaa, Momo has dis!

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-03-2013, 08:21 PM

yes I do!
I wish more people would come.
I need all da arts!
but then again, I need time to get a bunch of gold xD

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-04-2013, 03:20 AM

Maybe once I get some more free time I'll give another of yours a shot!
Also, I think you should put some of the examples into little thumbs so they're easier to see and maybe people will be enticed~ ;DD