hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-30-2012, 04:19 AM

:headdesk:
i feel awful for starting the flood of friendlist pings.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 06-30-2012, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kya Katsumi View Post
Hahahaha that's funny, too. I don't know. I chose this name in honor of my daughter, so I probably wouldn't change it. I'll just enjoy everyone else's funny names. :yes:
that works fine :)

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-30-2012, 04:20 AM

Hahaha don't feel bad hummy! :hug: It was bound to happen at some time or another! Lol

maidenroseheart

Old 06-30-2012, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post
:headdesk:
i feel awful for starting the flood of friendlist pings.
that was you? don't feel awful. it is a new thing and will calm down as people become used to it. when I first discovered "ping" at an event once, I pinged the mayor multiple times in several threads... like 10 times... still haven't met him lol.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 06-30-2012, 05:38 AM

Kya Katsumi: and Katie Scarlett Divine: . . . .

I just want to thank you both. :hug: You both made my day/week!! *purrs* And . . . *cough* I am trying to catch up on my posts, really! Really really! Es just got a job, though, so she's rather busy! :lol:

OMG< I want to nom so many people . . . it hurts. *dies* Well. Here is my first round of noms. . . . I might get around to the next one sooner or later. . . .

Username of nominee: Kya Katsumi:
Nominated by: Esmme
Literacy level: Literate
How long have you been writing with this player?: Roughly a year. Off and on, really.
Response time when it's their turn: Within a week, occasionally longer, but not often. :3
Pros to writing with this player: Creative characters and plot ideas. Kya is rather good at recalling scenes that most people have regrettably forgotten. :sweat:
Cons to writing with this player: Not many! Kya can sometimes have a bit of a delay between posts, but that's what I'd like to blame on life. ;)
Insert a quoted paragraph of this player's writing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kya Katsumi View Post
Gasping when the squirrel appeared on the desk and knocked off the pens, Aura held a hand to her heart, as if to try and stop it from beating out of her chest. At least it hadn't been the candle. In the next moment the squirrel lunged, latching onto Aura's arm. Stepping back with a small yelp Aura swatted at it and squirmed as she tried to knock it away from herself, loudly whispering her own set of orders, "Get off of me! Shoo! Go away! Ow!"

She jumped again as she turned to see Vos now standing before her, as he reached to quickly snatch the papers from her. The squirrel jumped from her head to Vos' shoulder, leaving her hair in a mess as she scoweld up at the mechanical creature. Her eyes went from the little monster to Vos, as her expression changed quickly to that of a child who had been caught in a cookie jar as he told her to get out of his tent.

Smiling when Vos didn't push her from the tent she looked up at him, "Enough," she responded. "I'm not so sure how the others will take to hearing about that dragon," she said, still hinting that he needed to let her help or she would out his secret plans.
Username of nominee: Katie Scarlett Divine:
How long have you been writing with this player?: A good year or so. :3
Response time when it's their turn: Response time is rather good! She's always quick about it, unlike me. :sarcasm:
Pros to writing with this player: Super fun, amazing sense of how a girl would respond to a guy in most situations, and good with coming up with back stories for the plot.
Cons to writing with this player: Once more: not many downfalls! Perhaps sometimes a lack of motivation . . .? Far better than me, though. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine View Post
Within moments Scarlett was out the door. Once she was in the street she saw who was shooting the bullets. "Hey asshole! Your gonna get us all killed!" She called, yet quietly. Though the damage was done already. She could already hear the screams of the infected coming towards the street they were on. "Zach, Hide Lily!" She called into the shop.

Scarlett charged down the street to confront the male but stopped dead in her tracks. "OF ALL THE FREAKING MEN STILL ALIVE IN THIS FREAKING COUNTRY!" She yelled, recognizing the man as her ex. She took out her .45 pointing it at him. "Your so lucky I don't shoot you where you stand." She growled, shooting a bullet at the ground near his foot. She then rolled her eyes, shooting him a glare and going back into the shop. "It's too late, the hoards coming. Get Lily up somewhere high and don't let that guy in, whatever you do." She warned.

She just couldn't get over how the one man she wanted dead was still alive. The man that had cheated on her, but then the next day came running back to her and saying he loved her, not the girl from the bar. But she wasn't stupid, so luckily she had dumped him.

Aurelia ran swiftly behind the blonde male trying to keep up. "Why are you drawing the zombies too us!? How stupid are you!" She screamed, her voice cracking at her anger. Her long blonde hair blew gently behind her when she noticed a pretty woman charge out of a pawn shop and yell at the man she was with. "Who the hell's that!?" She asked, jumping when the woman shot at the ground by her companions feet.

"You better be getting me out of here! You know I can't shoot a gun and I'd hate to get blood on my new dress!" She groaned, looking down at her pretty light pink dress that matched her pink slightly heeled shoes. She had been at work during the outbreak, and hadn't had time to change.

Username of nominee: o0Calyx0o:
How long have you been writing with this player?: Less than a year. Perhaps six months. . . .?
Response time when it's their turn: Roughly a couple times a week. :3
Pros to writing with this player: Lovely sense of detail, a good bit of conflict to add to the story in the right scenarios, and she always has witty things to say.
Cons to writing with this player: There is a slight delay in posts. Nothing unreasonable, though! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Calyx0o View Post
((WOO NOT DEAD THREAD))

'What... what does he see when he looks at me...?' She questioned herself, the question answered a moment later when Rai licked his fingers. 'Oh. That... is not good.' As another apparition approached, Rai turned his attention from her and back to his perceived foes. She had to snap him out of it, and fast... even if that meant putting herself in more danger by drawing the hungry vampire's attention to her. The vampire whose arms she was currently in, whose blood was dripping onto her from his wounds. The touch alone had her nerves frazzled, but the moment she realized that Rai was bleeding on her, her panic attack returned with a vengeance. 'It isn't your blood. It's Rai's. And if you don't snap him out of it, those things will kill him.

...and if you do, he might just have you for dinner.'

Steeling herself, Mellony focused on Rai's face- the only part of him that didn't seem to be covered in blood. "Rai! Rai, you have to snap out of it! They aren't real! Look at me!" She demanded, grabbing his face. Her fingers left smears of Rai's own black blood across his cheeks. "I'm not really bleeding! The knights aren't real! Rai, please!" When she saw that Rai wasn't listening, she felt the bitter coldness return in her chest. The next words that came out of her mouth were so... so unlike her, Mellony wasn't sure she had control over.

"I know you're hungry, so if you have to feed, feed on me!"

Crap.

Username of nominee: Ever_After:
How long have you been writing with this player?: For roughly 2 years, I believe. :3
Response time when it's their turn: Roughly once or twice a week. Usually more!
Pros to writing with this player: Lovely flow of conflict - she knows when to be angry and when to be happy. ;) She also knows when to amp up the drama!
Cons to writing with this player: Erm. I really do dislike trying to find errors in my friends' writing! Again, I see no problems other than natural delays in the written responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever_After View Post
Then she felt it, dimly though the pain but she was sure that he had shifted her in an odd...oh god. Something cold tore through her chest. She felt every bit of it. The tearing of her flesh and muscles and a coppery taste invaded her mouth. But she wasn't looking at Abel anymore, just over his shoulder she stared at the face of the person who had just...just killed her.

His face was just like how she had last seen him. pale skin, a mouth that warmed her when it twisted up into a smile, blindfold tied tightly over his eyes covering just a bit of his nose as well.His silver hair caught the light like it always did.His hair really was getting too long. She had to remember to bug him about cutting it later.

The blackness ate up all of her vision and she would have found it peaceful if it hadn't been for the hard surface she collided with and something warm but loud that was keeping her from enjoying her blackness. She wished it would stop.

---------- Post added 06-29-2012 at 10:40 PM ----------

*giggles* Tachi was having problems with his spell check. . . . :kiss: Poor thing!

maidenroseheart

Old 06-30-2012, 06:35 AM

Here is the last of my nominations!

Nomination Form:
Username of nominee: NightStalker:
Nominated by: maidenroseheart
Literacy level (choose one): Literate
How long have you been writing with this player?: We have been roleplaying for a few months by now.
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): within the week
Pros to writing with this player: descriptive, loves action scenes, helps carry the story really well
Cons to writing with this player: has real life to worry about ;)
Quote:
Pulling the knife from the mans neck Kyle started to poke it into the mans back. "Tell him what you told me or I swear I'll gut you like the pig you are!" The portly man arched his back and cried out from the pain, the tip of the blade eased into the soft tissue that covered his lower back. "I'll talk...I'll talk!" he squealed and tears wet his face. "There are men..." Kyle pushed the knife a little harder. "Louder! He can't hear you!"

Taking a quick and shaky breath the man tried again. "There are men boarding your ship. I've given then orders to find my niece!" The man yelled out he was sobbing at this point. "You really are pathetic you know that!" Kyle whispered in the mans ear. "Why...why are you doing this!? I hired you to do a job..." "I'm a thief and a con artist you don't think I have an agenda of my own?" He says pushing the knife harder causing the man to cry out again. "As much as you hate me right now I think Terri takes priority right now!" Kyle yells out pulling the man away from the window and throws him to the floor.

Leaving the man for a moment Kyle quickly goes to the door. He closes and locks them and then takes a chair and shoves it up underneath the door knobs for added security. Crying Kyle's employer lays on the floor trying to hold his bleeding neck and back at the same time. "What...what are you going to do to me?" the man whimpers trying to turn to look at Kyle. "I'm going to reward you for being such an upstanding man." he says picking up a small wooden box from the mantel. He pulls the painted canvas from his boot and carefully places it in the box as he walks up to the his boss. Cowering the man tries to curl up in a ball and covers his head. "Don't hurt me!" Kyle eyes him for a moment and then rips off a piece of the mans shirt and ties it around the small box. "I'm not going to hurt you fool! Kyle snaps and walks back over to the window. "I don't expect that this makes us even but I know it's what you want!" he yells out the window and tosses the box towards the Captain.

"YOU FOOL!!" Suddenly brave the man climbs to his feet and lounges at Kyle. Quickly pulling his knife Kyle shoves it in the mans gut as they tumble to the floor.
Nomination Form:
Username of nominee: Princess_Creep:
How long have you been writing with this player?:
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): more than a week
Pros to writing with this player: extremely detailed oriented, creates gorgeous pictures, responds to everything around her character, carries the story
Cons to writing with this player: disappears from time to time
Quote:
Circe smiled at Celestia, drinking in both the kindness and the magic in her touch. She felt so much calmer now. It was that there was much wrong with this world, and that there would always be those who destroyed nature and cut down other for their own good. But there were also people like Celestia; people who cared for the whole earth and everyone living there.

"Thank you." Circe said, reverently. She knew that Celestia may not understand why she was thanking her, but Circe needed to say it. "Living out here, I am so cut off from much of the world... yet I see destruction and hurt everywhere. Some days I just want to give up. Thank you for reminding me... that there is still good in this world. There is no greater favor I could ask for."

Circe stood up, shaking Celestia's hand off in a casual way. "Are you hungry? You've been asleep for a while... And you've lost a lot of strength anyhow, with your body working as hard as it is to get you fixed up. I have some stew on the fire if you'd like some."

Circe turned at looked at the faerie full on. She had this intensity about her that had a way of pulling you in. Circe wanted to keep Celestia talking, to keep those smooth, blue lips moving. Each motion was so graceful, it was like watching a wonderful dance. Like she was dancing even when she sat still. Circe had never seen anyone so transfixing. So amazing.

Nomination Form:

Username of nominee: Kat Dakuu:
How long have you been writing with this player?: For a month or so.
Pros to writing with this player: light hearted, easy going, willing to discuss ways to twist the story
Cons to writing with this player: short responses
Quote:
Jay wasn't sure why the fuck he was chasing this guy. What was he going to do if he caught up? Thankfully, the man just hopped in a car parked by the curb and let off a few shots in Jay's direction. They were ill aimed so they flew wide. He ducked behind the trash can just in case though. He heard the car start, silence, then suddenly the air exploded with noise. Jay covered his ears, cowering further behind the trashcan as shrapnel scrapped his arm and heat surely gave him an instant sunburn.

Long seconds passed before he realized the explosion had ended, it was just the sound that was continuing in his ears. He crawled out, dazed, trying to find something familiar. He spotted an arm and wide puppy eyes beneath it.

"Kitten!" he yelled. He heard himself like he was yelling underwater. "Kitten!" he yelled again as he crawled frantically toward her, the ringing slowly dissipating in his ears.
Nomination Form:
Username of nominee: DaisyKeehl:
How long have you been writing with this player?: about a month or so
Pros to writing with this player: fun, easy going, willing to enjoy a mystery, finds ways to interact with all our crazy characters lol
Cons to writing with this player: disappears from time to time, but she always has a really good reason so that isn't really a con I don't think
Quote:
"So class, we will be painting today." Daisy was looking at Ms. Oleander as she demonstrated the different strokes. She knew most of these but she wasn't going to say anything. After a while Daisy looked at Alex. Alex was staring at the board and focusing. Daisy was surprised because he looked so serious. Ms.Oleander had them move to the art stations. They had a small canvas infront of them on a stand and they were all spread apart from eachother. Ms.Oleander explained what we had to do.

Around five minutes later Ms.Oleander let us start painting out own thing. We had to paint a picture by the end of the club. Daisy thought about what she should paint. Alex had already started. Ms.Oleander told us not to look at each others paintings until the end. Ms.Oleander was coming around and putting a tall barrier between us and our fellow artists. "How fun~" Daisy lifted her brush and started painting with ease. She used a flick of her wrist to add a thick line, then a series of smaller ones to add thinner ones. She was going to paint a cliff that overlooked the ocean. She wanted it to be night too. Daisy continued to paint furiously and with a graceful composure she stopped and stared.

Alex had stopped and was eyeing his painting, checking for mistakes. He wanted to add more to this simple painting. He was painting a simple dark room with a girl hanging from the ceiling. The young girl was holding a teddy bear in her left hand and her heart to the right. A little bit of light from the window was all you could see. It lightly illuminated the hanging girl and made the mood seem more sinister than it already was. Sadly, Alex didn't know what to add. He was thinking of adding more value to the nightgown the girl was wearing but he dismissed that thought. Then it came to him... "You forgot the blood and the hole where her heart should be! Idiot!"

Daisy started to paint a girl sitting at the cliffs edge, hair flowing in the wind. The girl had her knees pulled to her chest and her right arm was extended with a single rose in it. Daisy was thinking of adding more when Ms. Oleander told us to stop. Daisy had never painted this fast and she was surprised she could get all of the values in. It usually took her weeks to do something, eventhough this was a pretty small canvas. She didn't put that much detail, if she did she would still be doing the background. The only thing in her background was a silver moon and some half-assed stars. This would have to do though, I mean, they only had a half hour. It wasn't even the end of the art club yet. Why had they stopped. Daisy wondered for a bit and Ms. Oleander started picking up the large board barriers we had between us.
Nomination Form:
Username of nominee: Palmoun:
How long have you been writing with this player?: for well over a month ^_^
Pros to writing with this player: can adjust his writing for ordinary day to day scenes but just as quickly get into a good fight scene, easy going, fun,
Cons to writing with this player: can disappear,
Quote:
Before Jordan could see anything a girl stood between her and them. She looked nice qnd before she could object she was in her arms and being carried away. She tried to struggle away and to see if her friends were okay but after a bit found it was useless. She then heard a voice, it was beautiful and enchanting. As she listened she found her eyes slowky starting to drop. Leaning intothe girl she started to slowly nod off.

West continued to knock down person after person. Blood was splattered over his paws, face qnd fur. He looked llexactky like what he was, a animal. When no one stood between him and the man with Serena he growled. He moved towards him, with deadly grace and slowly he changed back into a human.he moved towards the man, his eyes still had the same look he had as a puma. Blood coated him Exactly where it had when he was a cat and he looked evil. Once he was close enough he said, "you die." and grabbed the mans head, his fingers dug into his skull as he ripped him away from Serena and threw him to the ground. Jumping ontop of him he body shifted right back to that of a cats and he started to rip into the man. Nothing of the human that had been west was there, he was a animal.
Nomination Form:
Username of nominee: Athilea Majiri:
How long have you been writing with this player?: a few weeks
Pros to writing with this player: interacts with her environment, is descriptive, her posts show evidence of thought and work in them
Quote:
Somewhere, far in the distance, Cithien thought she heard a scream. Either her mind was playing tricks on her, or there was trouble. From the sounds of it she was to far away to do any good, though. The woman struggled with this for a moment before she sighed and went about the small town asking questions of someone passing through recently. She would be looking for a young woman that was, perhaps, not used to travel and looked more at home in the larger cities.

She met with nothing. No information. There was someone that passed through, but she did not fit any of the information she was given. That was annoying, to say the least. Still, she would find the girl. Of that she had no doubt. So, once she was certain that her horse was well rested and watered, she climbed back onto him and started him down the path, through the village. How far was she off course? Did the girl find a different route from her? Perhaps, but she didn't really think so.
Nomination Form:
Username of nominee: Silver Storm:
How long have you been writing with this player?: for a few weeks
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): within a day or two
Pros to writing with this player: can write on her own without my character as well as interact with my character, character development is unique and not cliche,
Cons to writing with this player: um... hmmm... works too hard
Quote:
Jessica heard the gunshot at the cafe and her heart leaped as she spun around. Her hand went to the butt of her pistol as she broke into a run, racing for the cafe. She leaped up onto the porch, hardly slowly and burst through the door. She skidded to a halt and surveyed the scene, her heart sinking as she saw Mindy on the floor and the pool of blood.

What happened? She asked, dropping to her knees next to the injured woman. Chase came flying into the room and she yelled at him to find the doctor. She yanked off her bandanna and pressed it against the wound, trying to slow or even stop the flow of blood.
Nomination Form:
Username of nominee: Superstition:
How long have you been writing with this player?: for several months I think
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): Same day
Pros to writing with this player: willing to work on the plot, carries the story, finds twists and adds them so that there is usually always action ^_^ Love the fight scenes!
Cons to writing with this player: she would have electrocuted me >_<
Quote:
Renee watched in fascination at the beautiful sight and relief flooded her. Her friend was going to be ok! Then she noticed ice starting to form over the water and on the bathtub. Renee stepped back as the ice crawled over the edge of the tub and onto the floor and walls. Tabitha’s eyes flew open, glowing snow white. She thinks she’s still fighting… Renee realized. “Tabitha! Wake up!” Renee shouted. She prepared to give the girl a small jolt incase she didn’t wake up.

Nomination Form:

Username of nominee: Kirin Rosenbaum:
How long have you been writing with this player?: for a few weeks I think
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): Same day
Pros to writing with this player: always around to RP with, doesn't mind putting up with my drama that I stick in the story, has a unique character.
Cons to writing with this player: really short posts
Quote:
Kirin puts a protective arm around her. With his magic he creates a light that floats in front of them. He looks around.
Nomination Form:
Username of nominee: PapillonCameo:
How long have you been writing with this player?:
Pros to writing with this player: descriptive, carries the story, observant
Cons to writing with this player: is popular so has a lot of other RPs that takes away her attention from my character *jealous look*
Quote:
The white haired man turned his eyes away from the prince and his companion with a small smile. This at least he could answer without having to lie. It reminded Uriel of yet another reason why he was invaluable to the Unseelie court. Lies could pass his lips, while if a fae tried such a feat they would choke upon the untruthful words. "The prince seems to be enjoying himself. I was thinking that perhaps the queen would be pleased, or not, depending on his companion."Shrugging, Uriel returned his attention completely to his dance partner with an apologetic look. Everything seemed to be distracting him during this masquerade.
Nomination Form:
Username of nominee: Imagination:
How long have you been writing with this player?: a week ;)
Pros to writing with this player: carries the story, interacts with those around him, character actually does more than stand there
Cons to writing with this player: don't know yet ;)
Quote:
I see, he said as he lowered her to the ground. Looking towards the door he saw the wolf and met its gaze. Unsure of what to make of it, he asks the girl "Friend of yours?"

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 06-30-2012, 07:11 AM

Username of nominee: Kry
Nominated by: AmaniIshtar
Literacy level : Literate(tho he does both)
How long have you been writing with this player?: years? Certainly a long time.
Response time when it's their turn: within a day or two
Pros to writing with this player: Creative, funny, prompt, detailed.
Cons to writing with this player: Disappears, looses interest.
Quote:
Then the boy had tripped, and Rabbit caught the scent of fear and of tears. Rabbit hesitated, watching as the young man scrambled around and attempted to hide behind the statue. Rabbit should take care of this man first, then the barking hounds and the humans that undoubtedly came with them. Rabbit watched the young man for a few moments longer. Clearly the boy was scared of something, scared of something that wasn't Rabbit. The Guardian stiffened a bit. Outsiders were not allowed, but this young man seemed to be seeking shelter, protection. Rabbit was a protector. He shook his head, the symbols on his body glowing slightly as they always did. Rabbit would just deal with this boy after he dealt with the ones he had led here.
I'll get to the rest of my noms later...Gotta make other posts too!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-30-2012, 07:42 AM

there's a thread for this???

maidenroseheart

Old 06-30-2012, 07:47 AM

hehehe sure is... will be done quarterly... I nominated you! The person with the most nominations wins... you can only nominate someone once and you can only nominate someone you role play with, I think...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-30-2012, 08:27 AM

interesting. thanks for the nom then. good to know people actually enjoy rping with me. I think I'll come back tomorrow when its not after 3am and nom some people.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-30-2012, 09:08 AM

:) Have fun with that! And sleep well :)

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 06-30-2012, 01:11 PM

@All My Friends;
I love you all come chat with me <3
I'm back from VK

maidenroseheart

Old 06-30-2012, 01:25 PM

howdy Fiona, how are you?

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 06-30-2012, 02:06 PM

Aww thanks maiden. You are to kind.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-30-2012, 02:24 PM

:heart: :)

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-30-2012, 02:41 PM

Yay I was nominated <3 Thanks Esmme! (:

maidenroseheart

Old 06-30-2012, 02:42 PM

I like your avi...

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 06-30-2012, 02:50 PM

hey maiden, I can't believe that you nominated me, I feel very honored. But thanks for it and I am sorry about disappearing all the time, I will try my best to reply more.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-30-2012, 02:55 PM

My avi? o: Why thank you! Yours is very pretty. I like the tattoos/markings. <3

maidenroseheart

Old 06-30-2012, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmoun View Post
hey maiden, I can't believe that you nominated me, I feel very honored. But thanks for it and I am sorry about disappearing all the time, I will try my best to reply more.
Your worth it :) I just need to get my character awake so that they can leave the village. Now I rather like the con artist and don't want to kill him anymore. But where would the fun be if there was no tragedy... so I am going to kill him. Just trying to brainstorm an epic and noble way ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine View Post
My avi? o: Why thank you! Yours is very pretty. I like the tattoos/markings. <3
thank you... cosplayed as Urd's guardian, World of Elegance, from the anime Ah! My Goddess!

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 06-30-2012, 03:35 PM

^___^ You're welcome, Scarlett!! <3

Es likes this thread. :lol: I am not ready to accept new threads, but I know where to look when I want more rp partners!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-30-2012, 04:16 PM

That's exactly why I started the thread, Es! To create a listing and to reward people for their hard work. :yes:

I'll catch up on nominations at some point, not to worry! It's Saturday and I have a husband and one year old, and lots of stuff to get done from day to day. Shhhooo, it may be Monday before I get them all caught up, but we'll certainly be caught up before the contest ends. Lol :yes:

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-30-2012, 06:04 PM

Username of nominee: Arc Angel:
Nominated by: PapillonCameo
How long have you been writing with this player?: A few weeks
Pros to writing with this player: Her posts are always interesting and make me want to read them and see what happens next
Cons to writing with this player:
Quote:
Talon stared down at the porcelain doll blankly for a moment before his eyebrows drew together. Had it just blinked? His body stiffened in place, jaw tensing to render him speechless as the form before him moved to sit up. This affirmed his prior thoughts, which had lead him to believe that he was seeing things, such was appraently not the case. The doll clad in a light blue dress was here, sitting before him, looking straight at him. Clearing his throat a bit, he made a hesitant assumption, "You can speak too, can't you?"

He had heard countless rumors of his estranged uncle, who'd apparently died of a freak accident just a few years ago. Yet, of all the rumors of voices coming from his house, the stories of his ability to make things come to life--, well, none of them paralleled one of the memories Talon actually still held of the man. He had been just seven years old the first time he'd gone to his uncle's house, and there he witnessed a sight destined to stay etched in his mind. His mother had pleaded with her brother to take her son in for the night so that she could tend to their father in the hospital, and the soft-spoken, older gentleman had agreed. The night had been pleasant, and the two had gotten along swimmingly, however what Talon remembered the most wasn't something he'd experienced alongside his uncle. Rather, it was something he'd seen his uncle doing. During the night, he had awoke with a start, hearing voices down the hall. The younger Talon had crept down the hall to see what was going on, believing his mother had come early for him, but he was delighted and awestruck to see his uncle sitting in his armchair speaking with a wide array of antique toys.

Somehow, though he hadn't expected his childhood memory to have been entirely factual, this was the reason his surprise wasn't any greater. Still, his gaze locked upon the doll intently, cautious though accepting of its ability to move.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-30-2012, 06:20 PM

I am awake now and have some peeps to nom.

Username of nominee: Wings of Writing:
Nominated by: Kat Dakuu
How long have you been writing with this player?: 7 years?
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): within the day
Pros to writing with this player: reads my mind, chemistry, good at dropping and picking up on little hints, always willing to talk about rp
Cons to writing with this player: can only handle one rp at a time and is busy during school year a lot. Typos galore when tired.
Quote:
Gary broke his hand from William's and stepped back again, a part of him wondering if he should be afraid. He looked at William, and decided he probably wasn't threatening, but he still felt slightly nervous. "Why would I want it? It's not like their is any faerie tale endings. I'm happy with the way my life is it's simple; it's easy." I won't get hurt, an unbidden part of him seemed to scream, but Gary quickly tamped that done. We wasn't Declan, or apparently William, who idealized romance or love; it was just a biological thing meant to attract you to a mate. No fancy stories, and Gary didn't plan on 'mating,' so why not have a little fun with whoever caught his attention. "You should probably leave." Gary muttered, not sounding at all like his normal suave self; he sounded shaken, confused.... maybe even scared.
Username of nominee: PapillonCameo:
How long have you been writing with this player?: months in all. We’ve rped together more than once.
Pros to writing with this player: creative, interesting characters
Cons to writing with this player: can’t think of one
Quote:
Fealty shouldn't have been in the store in the first place. Her master had died again, one among many, and this time hadn't left any provisions for her in his will. It was how the mahogany haired doll with delicate features had found herself in the toy store. The old, time ravaged, blue dress she wore made a soft rustling sound as the doll shifted from her box to stand upon the table. Usually she wouldn't show herself so to anyone. Even the magically inclined shop owner didn't know about the fact that she had a living doll in her store.

Loneliness had been gnawing at her though, and here was finally a way to chase the feeling away. "Over here!" Pipped up Fealty softly in her chiming voice. Made of porcelain, she didn't dare jump from her table for fear of breaking her limbs. She was bigger then most dolls, but much smaller then any human. Oh how she wished to be human, to feel, to be able to run about without fear! That was impossible though. Even grasping things in her hands, stiff and clumsy as they were, was a very difficult task.

With a shake of her head, making her curled locks tumble delicately around her pale face, the doll peered into the darkness. A spark of hope lit her amethyst eyes, as surely as the sun shone, she wanted someone to take her home.
Username of nominee: Silver Foxx:
How long have you been writing with this player?: over a month
Pros to writing with this player: great characters, fun dialogue
Quote:
Alice noticed Raisel before Ciel had The chance to. She grinned, wanting to make Ciel see him before the guy actually got to the table. To get his attention since he was clearly ignoring every word she was saying, she punched him hard in the ribs. She hadn't really meant to do anything but warn him, but the look on his face suggested she'd really hurt him. "Oh calm down you big baby. I was just getting your attention." She said with a dramatic eye rolling. "O-Ow...! You idiot! I didn't need that as an attention grabber!" He frowned at her, expecting her to have already known that. "What do you want anyway? Can't you see I'm...." His mouth shut immediately when he say the guy who'd rejected him just the night before. He focused back on his computer, trying to control his shaking. He figured Alice had something to do with this, and he glared at her menencingly.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 06-30-2012 at 06:23 PM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-30-2012, 06:26 PM

O.o Wow, thanks Kat! ^^

I really need to get started on nominating all my favorite rpers.. Got two down, and so many more to go!