Dat avatar!!!! *loves*
I think you were referring to my bloody avatar 8D Thank you so much! <3

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 10-08-2013, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Ohh bloody hell.

You didn't see someone when that happened??
So you don't know if baby is still alive or not?
Yup, I went to the doc - and I've had to wait this long to be seen @o@;;
All they had to say really was that if it got really bad, to go straight to the emergency room - otherwise, nature would just take it's course X_x;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
Ohbby you know I like it when you use force ;DI think you were referring to my bloody avatar 8D Thank you so much! <3
Yeah ^^! What an amazing avvy <3 Although your current one is lovely too. You've got styyyyle!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-08-2013, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Ohbby you know I like it when you use force ;DI think you were referring to my bloody avatar 8D Thank you so much! <3
You kinky lol :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivvy View Post
Yup, I went to the doc - and I've had to wait this long to be seen @o@;;
All they had to say really was that if it got really bad, to go straight to the emergency room - otherwise, nature would just take it's course X_x;;

Yeah ^^! What an amazing avvy <3 Although your current one is lovely too. You've got styyyyle!
True wtf.
I suppose if you went to the hospital they'd be able to do all their internal thingys. But prob a wait i guess. But i dunno when that happened to sarah, she didn't have to wait long.

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 10-08-2013, 08:58 AM

Yeah I coulda gone to the hospital, and I'd be seen within the day. But I've had enough of going there @o@;; I don't want to sit around all day with a baby. Be more comfortable at home. There's isn't anything they can do in most cases, so we decided we'd just wait for the scan. Although I'm sure if we went private, we would have been seen ages ago lol.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-08-2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Thank you! I love how you're using colours that are all over the place, yet the avatar is really eye catching! Very well done!
Quote:
You kinky lol :P
Some people call it kinky, other's call it weird. I call it eyes only for you bby _____

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-08-2013, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Yeah I coulda gone to the hospital, and I'd be seen within the day. But I've had enough of going there @o@;; I don't want to sit around all day with a baby. Be more comfortable at home. There's isn't anything they can do in most cases, so we decided we'd just wait for the scan. Although I'm sure if we went private, we would have been seen ages ago lol.
Ahh i see.
I guess it's different when you've already been through it all.
I'd be at the hospital panicking lol.

Yeah when you got the dosh, everything gets done much faster lol.

Quote:
Thank you! I love how you're using colours that are all over the place, yet the avatar is really eye catching! Very well done!Some people call it kinky, other's call it weird. I call it eyes only for you bby _____
Lols, you cray cray.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-08-2013, 08:55 PM

cray cray is the only way way. XD

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-08-2013, 10:17 PM

Exactly lol.

Hey Nivvy: Do you think you can do the art like a banner?
It's for the utopia halloween thread. If it's too much hassle, no worries, im sure i can find someone to do it! :P :)

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-08-2013, 10:36 PM

Exactly! Cray cray is the way of the future!

Plus with your hot red lips Roach I can't help myself ;)

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-08-2013, 11:13 PM

Well sorry, im taken! :P

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 10-08-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
To be honest, not so much by me lols. She's recovered apparently, they switched her life support off, and she came around in the end. So she's been stabilised, and transferred to a ward. Looks like we might not be taking a trip after all :) Pheww.

Thank you <3 I honestly don't know what to expect at this point... I wish it could be done, while I'm put to sleep or something xD;;
That's good news, that she's off life support.
Amazing how much the human body can take sometimes.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-09-2013, 12:05 AM

lmao XD!!!

Did I tell that I think Nick is going to propose?! @o@!!!!!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-09-2013, 01:21 AM

OHH MY LOL
That soon?
How do you know?

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 10-09-2013, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Exactly lol.

Hey Nivvy: Do you think you can do the art like a banner?
It's for the utopia halloween thread. If it's too much hassle, no worries, im sure i can find someone to do it! :P :)
Roachi:

Should be doable :) Just show me an example of the kind of banner you'd like, size and shape, and all that - and I'll work with it.

Joe's nan passed away this morning, so we're leaving tomorrow for Rotorua - then Tokomaru Bay @o@;; It's gonna be a long ass week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerangel View Post
That's good news, that she's off life support.
Amazing how much the human body can take sometimes.
A cousin passed the news on that she was in the clear, but she ended up passing away this morning. The family aren't even sure where the cousin got the info that she was getting better @o@;; Ahh well, she had a good long life. She was well into her 80s, and she passed quickly.

Last edited by Nivvy; 10-09-2013 at 03:38 AM..

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-09-2013, 04:20 AM

Prob the same as the one on the front page of Utopia :) - Size wise that is.
It's for halloween, so if it could say Utopia's Spooky Carnival - Halloween Event 2013.
I would appreciate that heaps :) ^^
And go ahead and accept the flowers, i know where you live!! Haha :P

---------- Post added 10-09-2013 at 05:21 PM ----------

Aww and sorry to hear about joes nan. It's funny that her tangi is more an inconvience then anything lol.
But i hope no drama goes down while your away! And everything with bubba is good. Bugger about the appointment/scan. I'd be wanting to know details asap!! @@

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-09-2013, 08:15 PM

People need to buy my stuff. Seriously! =]

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-10-2013, 01:50 AM

Quote:
OHH MY LOL
That soon?
How do you know?
Well he left on the 29th to go to out of town for senior manager training (it's about a 10 hour plane ride away) and so we've been chatting on the phone and stuff. The random arguments over silly things because we both miss each other but apart from that, it's all good.

One day last week he was like "I bought you something today" and as a joke I said "A BLUE RING POP?!" because he tells me all the time he's going to marry me and I always say "I want a blue ring pop when you propose" (it's a candy in the shape of a ring). He always laughs and says okay. So when I said that he said "something a little better than a ring pop, you can't eat this ring."

And I said "SAY WHAT?" and he said "can't wait for you to meet my family and stuff, that will start setting the plan into motion"

And I just played dumb LOL

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-10-2013, 01:53 AM

Well? You gonna say yes? :D

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-10-2013, 01:55 AM

If he asks...YES! I would have said yes to him years ago and I didn't even know him.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-10-2013, 01:56 AM

So you'd have said yes if he was a total stranger?

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-10-2013, 01:57 AM

xD I'm being silly. I have never felt this feeling with anyone, so I was exaggerating on how the feeling is so strong that I had said yes to him without even knowing him ;)

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-10-2013, 02:28 AM

My exgf described that feeling when she talked to me about the boy she fell in love with ^^ I think I know what you mean... I hope to feel that one day...

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-10-2013, 03:18 PM

8D Everyone deserves it! You however need to open yourself to more than just love you little nutball!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-10-2013, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Well he left on the 29th to go to out of town for senior manager training (it's about a 10 hour plane ride away) and so we've been chatting on the phone and stuff. The random arguments over silly things because we both miss each other but apart from that, it's all good.

One day last week he was like "I bought you something today" and as a joke I said "A BLUE RING POP?!" because he tells me all the time he's going to marry me and I always say "I want a blue ring pop when you propose" (it's a candy in the shape of a ring). He always laughs and says okay. So when I said that he said "something a little better than a ring pop, you can't eat this ring."

And I said "SAY WHAT?" and he said "can't wait for you to meet my family and stuff, that will start setting the plan into motion"

And I just played dumb LOL

Lols i know what a ring pop is! :P

Hmm i dunno i'm in two minds about that. At least have a long engagement if that does happen hon! I mean you still gotta get to know him! :) And ya definitly meet the family first!! ^^ :)

Haha we are good at playing dumb :P

---------- Post added 10-11-2013 at 09:07 AM ----------

Eh im over trying to give advise to people lol.
Nobody takes it anyway haha.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-10-2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Lols i know what a ring pop is! :P

Hmm i dunno i'm in two minds about that. At least have a long engagement if that does happen hon! I mean you still gotta get to know him! :) And ya definitly meet the family first!! ^^ :)

Haha we are good at playing dumb :P

---------- Post added 10-11-2013 at 09:07 AM ----------

Eh im over trying to give advise to people lol.
Nobody takes it anyway haha.
Haha! I wasn't sure if they had them there XD

Oh DEFINITELY. If anyone ever proposed to me this early on in the relationship (I actually have been proposed to twice and I said no LOL) I would have a minimum 2 year engagement. A year to live together etc and a year to plan :)

Playing dumb sometimes backfires though...because I always want to ask questions but I can't XD!!

I like Roach advice 8D!!