wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 05-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Wolf Form

Name: Dorian Shade
Bio: Next in line to become head of the pack. All other information is unknown (will find out in the story)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-05-2011, 04:00 PM

wolf form~ (just chop off some of her tails and she'll be a regular wolf. xD)

Name: Stella Cross
bio: information unknown (Couldn't come up with anything since I am being rushed a bit...*stares at her mother*)

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 07-16-2011, 09:34 AM

Patiently he waited, blending in with the shadows of the forest with ease. It was early morning and dew covered the forest floor. Scents of damp earth and the aroma of pine filled his nose along with other scents of the forest. He watched carefully, waiting for movement to give his prey away and let the hunt begin. He could scent the moose just up ahead and his ears picked up the sound of movement as his intended target began to stir from it's sleep.

He tensed as he heard the animal start toward where he was crouched and he could feel the adrenaline start to course through his body. His eyes lit up in anticipation as the animal grew closer. He was just about to spring when a loud crack sounded nearby, effectively startling both himself and the moose enough where he lost his focus and the moose bolted. He had only turned his head for a brief second but knew his opportunity was gone. He growled in frustration and then with anger as he smelled the scent of a human. Not just any human, it was Jared.

Dorian trotted silently over to where the scent was coming from and with a leap, jumped on top of the young man who was leaning up against a small rock. Abruptly he changed back into his human form and glared down at the black haired youth he was now sitting on. "You ruined my hunt....again. Would it kill you just once to let me finish a hunt without you ruining it somehow?" Jared merely grunted, "Get off me you heavy thing!" Dorian grinned and hopped up gracefully. "Well that's what you get!" Jared got up and brushed himself off. "Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the council has been called and both of us are required to attend unfortunately." Dorians grin faded and he gave out a mournful sigh. Of all the things he hated, sitting in on a council session was one of the worst. "That figures...let's go get this over with already..."