zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-31-2017, 04:31 PM

I haven’t really been feeling the drive to play Zelda either because I’m in such a SWTOR mood. XD

Hm, I’m not sure about that… Like when I first saw the Lyonnel it was waaaaay far away and it still got this question mark above it’s head like it saw me. Maybe I have to get the super stealthy ninja armor?

That sounds like fun! There are only two ultra beast version exclusives: Pheromosa and Celesteela. For the names, how about Persoma and Stella?

Yay more crits!!! I can’t wait to make more flowers. FLOWERS EVERYWHEREEE! That’s so crazy! I wonder what it looks like. It’s such a spoiler not being able to see until you unlock it. XD

Whoo, that’s exciting! You’ll have to send me a picture!

The intern does this like wet sucking inhalation noise that Francoise does that drives me insane but thankfully she doesn’t do it often, lol.

That copy paste thing sounds weird… I’ve never gotten the weekly world boss thing myself. I’m sad I wasn’t able to get the mission. I’m still trying to get that stupid speeder but I’m never around for the ones that I need. >.< I could probably make you some dyes if you need them but I would have to check and see if I have the materials.

Have a nice trip!

P.S. You can probably change your signature now. XD

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-04-2017, 03:04 PM

Same! lol XD Though like I said, I'm gettig tired of the drama >.< I don't know what the event is for saturday but hopefully it's a short/easy one. We were totally blown out of the water this week on conquest so there's not gonna be a big drive to do conquest things. I hope XD

Yeah they get the question mark but as long as it doesn't turn all the way red then you're ok! Just keep rocks and Shtuff between you and it! The Ninja Armor would certainly help! Though I'm not sure if I had it before I did that quest or not. And too, if the Lyonel does see you, just run XD lolol!

Totally! But I didn't get to playing in my hammock yet lolol! Maybe I'll try and do some tonight as the kids are falling asleep XD Pheromosa and Celesteela! Ok I'll get them with those names!

You are obsessed with those flowers!! XD I got back on last night to gather and do stuff but my PC froze and I was like. Yeah... I'm done. lol I'll try and get more of those materials for you though! I like the way your SH is coming out! It's looking really nice! I feel like everyone always makes fun of my SHs I traded out a lot of the Yavin ferns for the Rish Palm trees after you left to go to your SH. I like they way they look a lot better than the ferns.

Yep! you can check it out on this page, Polaris Sportsman 450 H.O. Green. It was supposed to have arrived yesterday at the wearhouse but I didn't get a call so I guess I'm not gonna see it till next friday like the guy said >.< BALLS. I finally broke down and moved the K-line by hand yesterday. It took an hour and it just killed me. Expecially since it was 90 degrees already by noon! :O

LOL! What are the odds of getting another person that makes the same kind of noise that someone in the office already does?? XD

It is weird. But I've got the copy past thing in SWTOR pretty well figured out now. I had to do the concord speech last saturday for the guild meeting again (Not the concord meeting speech for monday) and it went much more smoothly than the first time. I still have that world boss weekly sitting in my quest log XD Oh yeah the speeder! Well you know, you should get that ... I stopped here for a sec and I can't remember what I was gonna say! lol! ANYWAYS... I pitched the idea to take on the world bosses for those speeder missions as events to do after concord meetings in the future. Also, if you are one one night and have a few minutes to waste while I set up a WB run, we can start picking those off and get the flipping speeder.

I need to change my signature, I need to change my avi... So many things Did you get my message about putting together an avi for me? If you are interested let me know. Otherwise I'll just do it myself this weekend sometime.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-04-2017, 08:22 PM

Yeah, definitely a lot of drama on SWTOR last night. Hopefully things go more smoothly at the meeting. At least we found the flashpoint though! I can’t wait to play through it!!! Hopefully we can get that tree to drop…

Oh I see. The Lyonell looks like it could outrun me but I guess I’ll have to give it a shot. Maybe I’ll try playing some Zelda this weekend.

Alright, thanks for the pokemons! I’ve been playing through Phantasy Star 0 this week. I’m on super mode so I decided to take my character through each level from the easiest to the hardest and see how far I could go (without doing the bosses because they require too much concentration and I wouldn’t be able to do them in the train). I actually made it up to the last level this morning! I wonder if I’ll be able to complete it. This one’s definitely much harder than the others…

FLOWERSSS! XD Aw, your stronghold is cool, I can’t wait to see what you do with the inside. I’ll have to check out the rishi palms when I get a chance, I bet they look fun!

Ooh, that 4 wheeler looks pretty awesome! I bet you’re gonna love it! I can see you’re itching to get it. XD Are they going to deliver it or will you have to go pick it up?

Well honestly the odds seem to be pretty good actually. The French people tend to make some of the same noises I’ve noticed.

Oh, that would be really nice to finally be able to get that speeder on SWTOR and be able to remove that quest, lol. Hopefully we can sync up our schedules and take down a few of those baddies soon! I know I’ll be busy on Monday and Tuesday next week but hopefully I can get on Wednesday or Thursday.

Haha! I did get your message but I just haven’t had time. I probably won’t really be able to until maybe Sunday evening so if you want to do it before then that’s fine. :)