Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 05-25-2017, 04:45 PM

My day was alright,
I haven't really gotten the chance to go out and do something nice for someone else, as I've been home all day for the passed few days. :(

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-25-2017, 08:20 PM

But you do nice thing's on mene, that counts =3

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-26-2017, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
My day was alright,
I haven't really gotten the chance to go out and do something nice for someone else, as I've been home all day for the passed few days. :(
I'm almost always at home XD I don't get out much

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

But you do nice thing's on mene, that counts =3
Yeah! That's right! Mene totally counts!

Kory

Old 05-26-2017, 03:52 PM

I'm glad Mene counts. :D

I try to do nice things for the most part, but I'm far from perfect! x3

Heard
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-26-2017, 08:41 PM

Of course Mene counts!

Kory

Old 05-27-2017, 01:55 AM

Car'a'Carn's signature gives me the creeps!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 05-27-2017, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
salvete: Symphony of the Night:
GET YOUR BRIGHT, SPARKLY, SUNSHINY BEHIND IN HERE.
/yep, it sparkles
/apparently you're Afrodonkey now
Amane: ping me here after June 10th friend :D just logging on for a few minutes before I get back to studying

Heard
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-27-2017, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Car'a'Carn's signature gives me the creeps!
That's anime for you, friend! 8D

Kory

Old 05-28-2017, 08:48 PM

I don't remember anime being that scary!

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-28-2017, 08:57 PM

Ava The Vampire: That particular anime is actually really funny, a spoof of all the over powered anime characters out there called One Punch Man.

Kory

Old 05-28-2017, 10:40 PM

Oh, I've heard of One Punch Man! :O
I've yet to see it, though.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-28-2017, 11:29 PM

The scary/derpy looking guy in Carn's signature is the main character, Saitama. I do recommend watching it; at first I wasn't sure about it but now I can't wait for the second season. :P

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-29-2017, 12:13 AM

Adds to already long list of things to watch

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-29-2017, 12:18 AM

So you've got a list going? I just pick random stuff, expect for Little Witch Academia, which is also an awesome anime by the way. It reminds me of Worst Witch, an old show I used to watch.

Heard
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-29-2017, 09:25 PM

I'm ridiculously behind in manga, and got no bandwidth for anime... wait, this is no place to mope! I'm into a light novel lately that is super cute and has a spider monster as a protagonist: "Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-29-2017, 09:32 PM

Hi Heard, nice to finally meet the thread creator. *waves*

Spider monster protagonist? That's unusual. I've really been liking, oh what was it again? Have you ever heard of Noblesse before? It's a korean webcomic.

Kory

Old 05-30-2017, 03:10 PM

Ever since I saw the Korean webcomic about the ghost woman, I've been terrified of webcomics. :c

---------- Post added 05-30-2017 at 10:10 AM ----------

Oh, positive... Yes.

Um. I am not scared of normal comics, though. :D
I've been collecting Teen Titans comics and other random DC comics.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-30-2017, 08:42 PM

You've got Teen Titan comics? I would love to read those! I adored watching Teen Titans when it was on YTV.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-31-2017, 04:16 AM

*pokes head in* What a busy weekend! What did I miss??

Kory

Old 05-31-2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo View Post
You've got Teen Titan comics? I would love to read those! I adored watching Teen Titans when it was on YTV.
Yeah! :D I collect Teen Titans comics from the 80s, so they are technically, "Tales of the New Teen Titans" and not the original Teen Titans. Although, they are the same Teen Titans we all know and love from the cartoon. c:

Since Starfire is my favorite character, I mostly have Starfire-centric arc comics. I even collected the "Spotlight: Starfire!" pages. c:

The original Teen Titan comics had Robin, Wondergirl, Kid Flash, Speedy and Aqualad. I loved that bunch too so I have collected all of Teen Titans: Year One. If you like Teen Titans and superhero sidekicks, I would totally recommend that series! :D It's really, really good!

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-31-2017, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Yeah! :D I collect Teen Titans comics from the 80s, so they are technically, "Tales of the New Teen Titans" and not the original Teen Titans. Although, they are the same Teen Titans we all know and love from the cartoon. c:

Since Starfire is my favorite character, I mostly have Starfire-centric arc comics. I even collected the "Spotlight: Starfire!" pages. c:

The original Teen Titan comics had Robin, Wondergirl, Kid Flash, Speedy and Aqualad. I loved that bunch too so I have collected all of Teen Titans: Year One. If you like Teen Titans and superhero sidekicks, I would totally recommend that series! :D It's really, really good!
Starfire is my absolute favorite, but Raven comes in a close second.

I've read very few comics. I did really like the Starfleet Academy ones my dad found. They're really interesting!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-07-2017, 10:30 PM

Papillon! Quite killing threads!

I do enjoy Teen Titans too though XD I never got to see the whole series from beginning to end though

In other positive news, I finally got new planters for the front door and plants to put in them today at Lowes! I can't wait to go plant them this evening!

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-07-2017, 11:20 PM

It was an accident! lol Or just bad timing.

The last episode I watched was when Terra turned to stone, or disappeared.

Yay for plants!

Kory

Old 06-07-2017, 11:28 PM

Oh no, Car'a'Carn!
You need to watch the whole series! The ending was disappointing, though.

I really love Starfire, i even cosplayed her in 2013. :)
I feel like Starfire is the most relatable character (for me, anyway) of the Titans.
She was kind of like the exchange student who didn't quite understand everything going on around her because she came from a different culture.
I felt a lot like her when I was in school, being the only biracial student in my grade until 5th grade, I always felt like an oddball and there were many things I didn't understand.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-08-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo View Post
It was an accident! lol Or just bad timing.

The last episode I watched was when Terra turned to stone, or disappeared.

Yay for plants!
Oh sure! An "Accident" ...

*Gasp!* She turned to stone?? That's crazy! That was a place where I had missed a lot of episodes was when they went from her being on the team and then all of a sudden Terra is working with the bad dude or something.

I LOVE plants!

Quote:
Oh no, Car'a'Carn!
You need to watch the whole series! The ending was disappointing, though.

I really love Starfire, i even cosplayed her in 2013. :)
I feel like Starfire is the most relatable character (for me, anyway) of the Titans.
She was kind of like the exchange student who didn't quite understand everything going on around her because she came from a different culture.
I felt a lot like her when I was in school, being the only biracial student in my grade until 5th grade, I always felt like an oddball and there were many things I didn't understand.
I totally should! I have a bunch of shows I need to watch and finish this summer I need to start a list and get plugging away at them! lol!

Starfire is definitely one of my favorites! I always enjoyed that exchange student aspect of her character Ah I see! That would certainly be tough to be in a position like that for so long. I didn't have anything quite like that when I was a student but I did always feel on the outskirts of my classes as I didn't really fit in with most of the groups that developed