Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 02-12-2008, 11:22 PM

You know, Valenties used to be depressing... You go to school and see all of these preppy little girls running around with huge boxes of chocolate, balloons, teddy bears as big as they are, vases of roses... and what do you have? Absolutely nothing. You don't even get a card.

Well would you like to know what my solution to that is? Go out to the store and buy your own candy. Get yourself a nice big box of chocolates and enjoy them. Who cares who it's from, it's chocolate, that's all that matters there.
------------------------------

So yes, that is what I do for Valentines day and probably what I will be doing this year as well. This is not my favorite holiday, but what can you do? There's pink and red and hearts everywhere with little half naked baby angels preparing to shoot people in the butt.

As it stands... I am just looking for conversation with all you people who have stopped caring about what you do or don't get for Valentines and am suggesting that you all go get your own chocolate... because you know it's good.

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 02-12-2008, 11:27 PM

That's what I did last year...took myself out to dinner, took myself to a movie and got my own chocolate.

*Waves* Afternoon by the way.
:D

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-12-2008, 11:27 PM

darn it... i missed first post... >.<

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-12-2008, 11:29 PM

I could delete mine and then your's would be first. *nods*

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

But of course Child!!! you get yourself the best you can buy !!! LOVE starts with yourself, you have to really love yourself and be there for you so you go out and do fin stuff and you better have a nice day full of chocolate and great stuff !!! cheer up!!! when i was your age I used to do that and t works n_n rent a cool movie eat chocolate and have fun and dont forget to biy yourself a teddy or something really cute that makes you feel gorgeous to show off later ok? *hugs*

xnarnian
Anna

._. The preps seem to get Valentine's, but it's not always like that. Like, guy friends that are friends with you don't really give for that kinda girl. That's why they're friends with you. : D
My mom was born on Valentine's Day, so I do have soemthing fun to do, and go to school with my friends. We're gonna play "The Dating Game" in Spanish. Everyone is thrilled.
But, enjoy your Valentine's Day! Good luck finding chocolate. (I currently have six..)

IshokuOsero
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to IshokuOsero Send a message via MSN to IshokuOsero Send a message via Yahoo to IshokuOsero

Old 02-12-2008, 11:30 PM

I just treat it like the meaningless day it is, lol. I have someone but I still refuse to do anything for it. I'm not a chocolate person so I wouldn't buy my own, but I was definitely jealous of kids who seemed to be carrying more stuff than what they weighed when I was in high school. I wouldn't show that it bothered me even though it did. ^^; I suppose everyone wants to feel appreciated~.

Anyways, as far as conversation goes, hi! =)

~Mutant_Marshmallow~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 11:31 PM

I don't really do anything for V-day. I don't even buy my own chocolate. I basically treat is as another day. My friend and I may do something on V-day this year though because we are both loveless.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Jadyalyn Send a message via Yahoo to Jadyalyn

Old 02-12-2008, 11:33 PM

You make me feel bad inside .. cause I really never cared so Valentines is not a Holiday I have ever celebrated, not even with myself O.o

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-12-2008, 11:34 PM

andais
it's ok... i'm just a big fan of cynnie... that's all... 2nd post is fine... XD

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-12-2008, 11:35 PM

Not everyone sees this as a holiday. It't actually nothing more then a marketing day to make the normal person spend money on flowers that will quickly day and a crap load of chocolate that will never get eaten. *shrugs* Everyone has their own view on it. Most of the time I ignore it, but I do have a boyfriend this year...so he is taking me to see that new Vice Vaughn movie.

Jeshikah
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Jeshikah

Old 02-12-2008, 11:36 PM

My best friend and I have a deal, that since my boyfriend lives on the other side of the country and she's single, we go out on Valentines day. Its a lot more fun with my bestfried, and we buy eachother chocolate!

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Jadyalyn Send a message via Yahoo to Jadyalyn

Old 02-12-2008, 11:37 PM

Whats Vice Vaughn?

True True I have to agree with you .. I do have a boyfriend but I highly doubt he has any plans O.o

Cyndel
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 02-12-2008, 11:40 PM

Hoy cows I get up for five seconds and ZOOM! O.O;;

Queen: lol that's the way to go. XD

Miyu: Aww gotta be quicker on the draw. ^^;

Trinity: lol sounds like fun. XD I'm not much of a teddy person,though. >.>

Xnarnian: Well, at my school it's usually jsut the preppy little rich girls that are walking around with big stuff that is just... kinda ridiculous. And it's usually from their parents. I hate it when they send the stuff to school and then the girls carry it around all day for show.

Ishoku: Yeah.. you more or less said it. lol And... Hi. ^^

Jad: Aww don't feel bad. ^^;

Okay, beyond that... I'm kinda lost. @.@ If there are any posts after this. lol

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-12-2008, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeshikah
My best friend and I have a deal, that since my boyfriend lives on the other side of the country and she's single, we go out on Valentines day. Its a lot more fun with my bestfried, and we buy eachother chocolate!
That is so awesome good for you girls n_n

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-12-2008, 11:44 PM

v-day really isn't a holiday... it's literally just a hallmark way of making money... XD

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-12-2008, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadyalyn
Whats Vice Vaughn?

True True I have to agree with you .. I do have a boyfriend but I highly doubt he has any plans O.o

he is

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-12-2008, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal miyu
v-day really isn't a holiday... it's literally just a hallmark way of making money... XD
heheheh so Hallmark is like a dark side conspiracy thing? I like it <333

Cyndel

Old 02-12-2008, 11:48 PM

lol XD Yes. Hallmark loves sending out their valentines. XD

Anyway... I've got to go for a bit. >.> Chamber Choir seniors are singing at the basket ball game for Senior night, soo... Whee.. *rehearses the National Anthem*
Be back later, peoples. ^^

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-12-2008, 11:51 PM

trinity
possibly... i mean they profit the most from it... and maybe some high class restaurants... XD

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-12-2008, 11:53 PM

I get enough chocolate from friends and such...I would never buy my own chocolate only because I'm a health freak. XD If I get chocolate I may eat a piece or two and then let my sister have the rest.

Jeshikah
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Jeshikah

Old 02-12-2008, 11:54 PM

TrinityDoll: XD Thanks! Its actually better than Valentines with my boyfriend (I can't tease him to his face that way). Not that I don't love him, but chicks before d*cks ya know?

D-Yoop
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 12:06 AM

Hahaha thats actually a great tip! :3

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-13-2008, 12:13 AM

I meant Vince Vaughn...my bad. Typing skills are kind of horrible because I am at work and trying to escape detection of being on the internet for personal use, so sometimes I don't realize that I have missed a letter. Of course that can be dangerous

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 02-13-2008, 12:18 AM

Hello... anyone here?