MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 01-03-2014, 07:47 PM

LOVE IT! I'm reading the third book right now(don't spoil anything) and can't wait for the movie!

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 01-05-2014, 08:07 AM

I haven't read Allegiant yet, but I want to, I'm quite interested in seeing what happens next. It's not exactly my favourite series, but I'm kind of hooked now.

`Haru
Useful Idiot
Send a message via MSN to `Haru

Old 01-06-2014, 02:52 AM

I've heard it was a good, and have considered reading it.
I'm definitely excited to see the movie (despite not knowing much about it...) the previews look so good. :D

pink flamingo
ϵ( ‘Θ’ )϶
Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 02:26 PM

The movie preview sort of ruined my interest in the books. The trailer didn't give me a good feeling about the series...

KittyCat18
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-01-2014, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ._//Crim View Post
The movie preview sort of ruined my interest in the books. The trailer didn't give me a good feeling about the series...

I wouldn't judge a book by the trailer of its movie..that's just kinda sad and you'd be missing out on a good book. I haven't read it myself, but I myself didn't really get a lot from the trailer. There wasn't enough information on it to peak my interest to watch the movie itself, but considering I've heard great things about the books I'm definitely giving it a go. My mom has been trying to get me to read it for months now. Give the book at least a try! There are soooo many books who's movie trailers really suck.