Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 12-27-2011, 06:50 PM

*waits with all the patience of a two year old*

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 12-27-2011, 06:52 PM

Lol, patience of a two year old. :XD I suppose it's better then the patience of a young kid on Christmas morning. :XD

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 12-27-2011, 06:57 PM

Hmm...have you ever tried to get a two year old to wait patiently? lol. ^_^'

Arechi

Old 12-27-2011, 06:59 PM

Lol yes my sister in-law's kid when he was two years old. It wasn't too terribly bad, but then again I bribed him. :XD

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 12-27-2011, 07:02 PM

Okay, the Reinsend contest is now on. See the front page for details, and if you have questions, feel free to ask.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 12-27-2011, 07:11 PM

Awesome! :eager: + :drool:

Arechi

Old 12-27-2011, 07:11 PM

Exactly how many sentences are you counting as one paragraph? And are we describing how we did in the parade or just what our character does in the parade? @.@

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-27-2011, 07:13 PM

This contest shall be interesting.

*rolls up sleeves*
Time to get to work.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 12-27-2011, 07:14 PM

Ooh, an interesting twist. :ninja:

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 07:16 PM

Oh wow
I'll have to set some time aside to work on this :yes:

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 12-27-2011, 07:17 PM

Arechi: A paragraph to me is at LEAST 3 sentences.

We've edited the front to put in the exact details I had created for this contest. I hope that is clearer.

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 12-27-2011 at 07:27 PM..

Arechi

Old 12-27-2011, 07:27 PM

Ok, just wanted to make sure I fully understood before I did anything. ^.^

Last edited by Arechi; 12-27-2011 at 07:30 PM..

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 12-27-2011, 07:31 PM

Working on it now!

Arechi

Old 12-27-2011, 07:47 PM

Are we able to sort of team up with someone, such as if character x saw a sign from character t that's when they knew to do one part of their act? Or have a sort of parade partner? Just wondering. :XD

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-27-2011, 07:51 PM

Reinsend Entry Form
Username: Bloodstainedwings
3 Paragraph Description of Your Parade Performance:

We are on a float that represents the local arms dealer. There are people on board who are dressed in full armor from copper to steal and those who are showcasing the various weapons available, from old to new!

I am displaying my talents in archery! I shoot at a target on the very front of the float from the back of the float! Around and through all the other performers on our float! The arrows light on fire as they fly through the air and break the ice cube target! If I don't shoot fast enough, I will get burnt and if I miss I can seriously injure someone in the stands or on my float. Never to worry though, I am the best in my class!

My outfit also showcases the festive spirit of our town as its fire and ice theme'd as well as displaying the fighting spirit of a wild unbroken reindeer and their ability to fly. The gauntlets allow for maximum firing accuracy, the mask is part of the fire and ice theme, the snow flakes represent the targets, the socks prevent my shoes from burning me, my shoes are part of the theme, the corset helps with control of my breathing and stance when firing and the hairpins were to keep my hair out of the way by my hair is just moving upwards with the heat of it all, which works out nicely. (the stone flooring is to prevent the float from lighting on fire should some sparks go array. The silvery moonlight bow is a one of a kind work of art created by our shop several months ago and the Arrow satchel is brand new! Buy one today, as there is a limited supply and there will be no more made as of January 1st!

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 12-27-2011 at 08:24 PM..

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 12-27-2011, 08:02 PM

Well I have my costume made up and now I want to go buy it in the shops...lol the DAC is an addictive and dangerouse thing...lol working on my performance paragraphs now. :)

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-27-2011, 08:14 PM

bloodstainedwings: that is a lovely entry...but it has no fire? Where's the flame? I'm a closeted pyromaniac and want to see at least one item on every avatar that is actually on fire.

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 12-27-2011, 08:16 PM

Reinsend Entry Form
Username: Fauxreal
3 Paragraph Description of Your Parade Performance:
Ladies and gents! Boys and girls of all ages! Say welcome to the Ringmaster! Fauxreal here is dressed in her top hat and tails to guide you through tonight parade and performances!
She is the audience liaison as the Ringmaster, and she also has her own performance of making her animals jump through hoops - OF FIRE! All her pets love her and the audience goes wild when she show you her animal training abilities.
You will love when she makes you cheer for more as her lions, birds, squirrels and more follow her every command! All animal plushies are available at the souvenir stand for just $9.95. She'll introduce your favorite acts through the parade and performance, and she will become your favorite before the night is over!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-27-2011, 08:19 PM

so those fire items dont count? ok... sorry... i guess i thought about it more creatively....

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 08:19 PM

Daria would the Spirit of the Phoenix work?

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-27-2011, 08:22 PM

blueblackrose: As an item, sure, as your fire item. Nope. It needs to have a flame.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 08:23 PM

Alright, so we have to actually have fire not just a 'fire' item on the avatar. Thanks.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-27-2011, 08:25 PM

DariaMorgendorfer: hows that? i used the left hand fire to make it look like the arrows are already on fire.

Arechi

Old 12-27-2011, 08:25 PM

I had this great idea and story but when I went to post it my mind went sort of...blank, so I apologize for the not that great of description. :sweat:

Reinsend Entry Form
Username: Arechi
3 Paragraph Description of Your Parade Performance:I'm a part of the more magic themed float that was created by our local magic shop, that's to remind people that this is a season of magic, from the reindeer flying to squeezing a chubby man down the chimney without setting off security alarms! Wait that makes Santa sound like an over weight burglar...Erm I'm sure you all know what I mean... Although our main idea is about magic of the holiday it also doesn't hurt the chances of a few of our more magical items in the store being bought. :sweat:

And what better magic to express during a cold night then the magic of fire to represent the warm magical feeling that the holidays bring? In addition to make it more island related we've chosen to dress are various alighted performers in one of the more magical aspects of the Christmas holiday, reindeer! Each one of us is given a certain deer to be dressed up as, with me being Rudolf himself which is the reason for the rather red nose, while we display our stuff.

To make it a bit more interesting, and unique from the other floats with reindeer themes, I was chosen to be completely dosed with fired while juggling a few magical water swords, mainly to help keep me cool while surrounded by so much fire, and dance at the same time. Nothing too extreme however, just a few twirls here and there since I don't want to catch everything on fire. The tattoo's on my body are a sort of precautionary ward used to prevent my skin from burning under the intense flames and the boots are an added measure for my more sensitive feet. I'm a good distance away from the others on my float, mainly because not everyone has quite as much protection. I personally can feel the warmth of the holidays...or maybe that's just my hair on fire...

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-27-2011, 08:26 PM

Fauxreal: Your avatar fits the bill, but your paragraphs are confusing to me. I can't tell where one paragraph ends and another begins. Can you help me out and put an empty line between them so I can be sure I am understanding your entry correctly? It kinda looks to me like you have two paragraphs there, but I'm not sure. Thanks!

bloodstainedwings: YEP! That works! We have one official entry so far.

Still looking at Arechis :)