-Kami-

Old 08-30-2007, 03:42 PM

Yes, I'm sure you've all seen such roleplay threads hanging around. This one is not any different. It's just as it says; a tavern for 'hanging out' in character, and doing just about anything you want - under TOS, of course. It's a free-for-all roleplay, all races welcome.

Tavern Description:
Well, it's your everyday, basic tavern. There's a main room - containing your basic living room/dining room items, including three large couches, several lazey-boy type chairs, a large screen television nearly spanning an entire wall (no fighting for the remote), several tables varying in size, depending on your group size, a small latter leading to a closed door directly on the ceiling (anyone guess what that's for), that's right, it leads directly to the roof, where there's a large space to sit down, watch the stars, or look out over the land (yeah, every place needs one of these), and anything else you could think of that would be located within a room as such -, a bar - hardly a descripition needed here, I hope -, stairs leading into a basement where many smaller guest bed rooms are located; each contain a queen-sized bed, save for the honeymoon suite, containing a king-sized (yes, I'm so cliche' I had to make a honeymoon suite), a dresser for those whom will be staying for a longer period of time, a small window placed directly above said dresser, two shelves placed side-by-side just above the bed (don't hit your head) and enough space to hold a small ammount of personal items. Each room also has one small bathroom, in which contains your basic hygiene and...waste removal needs; your toilet, your sink, your tub/shower (bring your own damn towels), and a small miror hanging oh-so-carfully above the sink. The Tavern will have its own room service that will...well, directly serve your every need, while you lay your lazy ass in bed all day, slowly rotting away. xp I'm not giving you a tv, however. Why? Because I'm not made of money. That's why!!! If you want to watch tv, bring a portable, or go down into the main room, and live with what's already on.

As for the outer appearance...just think of a normal tavern, located in the opening of your usual, cliche forest. I don't know what more to say than that. I have to get going soon (Krissy would have killed me if I didn't put this up...Love@U! Don't hurt me), so you're going to have to live with that description until I fix it.

--Rules--

Rules are basic, you've seen them everywhere else, now you'll see them here.
1- TOS. They rule you.
2- My word overrules yours. Unless you're a mod. Then I'm pretty much shit-outta' luck.
3- Keep ooc talk to a minimum. This IS the rp forum afterall.
4- In character fighting will happen. I can almost guarentee it. That, or maybe I just want the entertainment. Either way, take the fighting outside. You ruin my tavern I ruin you. :x
5- Have loads of fun? I don't know what else I'm supposed to say on here...I'll add more as I see fit.

Jobs:
Basically, this place holds a job for anything you can really think of. You wanna' be a bartender? Just ask. Wanna' be some form of entertainer? Ask. Wanna' be a room service? Ask. Anyhow, for now there are two managers. If you want a job, message me what you want to be. I'll add it here.

Managers -
Co-manager: -Kami-
Co-manager ((ooc manager)): Krissy

Head Bartender: Ionessa_devils

Head Waitress: kuroneko13

-Kami-

Old 08-30-2007, 10:28 PM

Mm. This was how these things usually went, right? He laughed quietly to himself. A large, red ribbon protruded from a pole on the north side of The Tavern's wall, moved outward to form a small arc before returning to hook itself upon a pole on the opposite side. With scissors in hand, a middle-aged man stood just in the center of said ribbon. Thick, golden hair stretched down his shoulders. His eyes seemed to sparkle a very similar golden color. His face held few wrinkles, and was cleanly shaven. His attire consisted of a medium black t-shirt that clung to the medium figure beneath it, baggy blue jeans, and a pair of dirty, white sneakers.

"Plastic? Hah. Something like this is supposed to keep people out until opening day? Never understood it..." He shook his head lightly, before turning to look out at the forest. The sun had begun to set, sending reds, yellows, and oranges in every direction. Its shere beauty seemed to light up the entire forest, even in the darkest areas. The mysticism of it all left one wondering how this could possibly be the real world. It was a place such as this that would be perfect for a new beginning.

"Hm. I'm getting distracted from my duties." After giving the sunset one final glance, he turned to the plastic 'barrier', gave it a small snip with his over-sized scissors, and roared, "OPEN!". With that, he made his way into the tavern to await his first visitor.

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Ionessa_devils Send a message via Yahoo to Ionessa_devils

Old 08-31-2007, 09:22 PM

Ionessa Pops in sitting on a stool behind the bar "Helio! Bartender on duty!" She smiles lightly wait for customers to eanter and order what they want.

-Kami-

Old 09-02-2007, 10:02 PM

Kami gazed over at his bartender, and a smile curled across his lips. At least someone showed up. He was sure it would be fairly slow for awhile. But he was determined to make this place a success.

"Welcome, Ionessa, to The Tavern. For some time, I can't guarentee much will be needed of you. However, just bare with us, and I promise we'll have this place filled with more customers than you can handle." He sniggered. "Well, how do you fair this fine evening?"

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-03-2007, 11:03 PM

There was a small sigh outside of the Tavern, up above the ground in the tree tops. On a sturdy tree branch, there sat a slender, small framed girl. She had deep ocean blue eyes, silver-white hair that went past her hips, long legs, and pale skin. Her legs were over the edge, her bare feet kicking back and forth as she bopped her head left and right, her pink lips letting out a small hum here and there. The girl then stopped all movement, a slender left hand reaching up to toy with the lace strap of her sky blue dress. It was a beautiful dress indeed, with a fine silky feel to it. The fabric stopped just above her knee. A few beautiful beads were sewn on the blue fabric, along with lace as the straps to keep the dress up.

Sighing softly, she closed her ocean irises, letting her lips open ajar for a few moments. Then, reopening her eyes, she slowly stood up on the tree branch, her body lunging forward as her hands grabbed one branch after another, until her body lowered to the ground, her feet, softly brushing against the long grass grain. Giggling softly, she twirled once, her fingers brushing against her bottom to brush off and tree bark that got on her dress, her eyes glancing around the area.

"Perhaps I should go in..." she said, her head tilting to the side as her eyes glanced at the Tavern that lay not too far from her standing position. Letting out another sigh, she let her feet scuff against the grass as she made her way to the Tavern, her hands grasping each other behind her back, her head still tilted to the side. It was only until her slender body was in front of the Tavern door that her hands unclasped. She let her left hand reach up to turn the cold, metal door knob all the way to the left, and placed her other hand on the door, pushing it open, her eyes winching at the bright light that came from the room.

Entering the warm room, her cheeks flushed lightly, her body closing the door behind her. She then glanced around, looking for any place to sit down. Perhaps she would sit down at the bar... "Hm... Not too bad."

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Ionessa_devils Send a message via Yahoo to Ionessa_devils

Old 09-04-2007, 03:59 AM

"I fair fine!" Ionessa smiled lightly as she crossed one leg over the other as she sat on the stool. "I'm sure this place will pick up in no time. Most taverns do." She folded her hands and placed thenm on her top knee.
"I'll be fine, it's not like I haven't gone through this kind of slowness before."

-Kami-

Old 09-12-2007, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy
There was a small sigh outside of the Tavern, up above the ground in the tree tops. On a sturdy tree branch, there sat a slender, small framed girl. She had deep ocean blue eyes, silver-white hair that went past her hips, long legs, and pale skin. Her legs were over the edge, her bare feet kicking back and forth as she bopped her head left and right, her pink lips letting out a small hum here and there. The girl then stopped all movement, a slender left hand reaching up to toy with the lace strap of her sky blue dress. It was a beautiful dress indeed, with a fine silky feel to it. The fabric stopped just above her knee. A few beautiful beads were sewn on the blue fabric, along with lace as the straps to keep the dress up.

Sighing softly, she closed her ocean irises, letting her lips open ajar for a few moments. Then, reopening her eyes, she slowly stood up on the tree branch, her body lunging forward as her hands grabbed one branch after another, until her body lowered to the ground, her feet, softly brushing against the long grass grain. Giggling softly, she twirled once, her fingers brushing against her bottom to brush off and tree bark that got on her dress, her eyes glancing around the area.

"Perhaps I should go in..." she said, her head tilting to the side as her eyes glanced at the Tavern that lay not too far from her standing position. Letting out another sigh, she let her feet scuff against the grass as she made her way to the Tavern, her hands grasping each other behind her back, her head still tilted to the side. It was only until her slender body was in front of the Tavern door that her hands unclasped. She let her left hand reach up to turn the cold, metal door knob all the way to the left, and placed her other hand on the door, pushing it open, her eyes winching at the bright light that came from the room.

Entering the warm room, her cheeks flushed lightly, her body closing the door behind her. She then glanced around, looking for any place to sit down. Perhaps she would sit down at the bar... "Hm... Not too bad."
Kami's golden eyes glazed across the woman whom had entered. A smile flashed immediately across his visage. Ah, what a sight for sore eyes. Two beautiful women, each visiting on the same day. The wonders that luck could bring.

"Why, hello, m'lady. I greatly appreciate your compliment. I find the place nice, but...quite dull, if I do say so myself. Hopefully that will pick up soon. So tell me, what brings you to this here tavern of mine? I guess I should first offer you a drink of sorts. Is there anything my bartender can get for you?" He tilted his head lightly, his smile growing.

-Kami-

Old 09-12-2007, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionessa_devils
"I fair fine!" Ionessa smiled lightly as she crossed one leg over the other as she sat on the stool. "I'm sure this place will pick up in no time. Most taverns do." She folded her hands and placed thenm on her top knee.
"I'll be fine, it's not like I haven't gone through this kind of slowness before."
He gave her a light smile and nodded.

"Oh aye. I guess you would have. I do hope it picks up soon, though. With nothing but a shadow accompanying him day in and out, one is bound to go crazy." He laughed.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-12-2007, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kami-
Kami's golden eyes glazed across the woman whom had entered. A smile flashed immediately across his visage. Ah, what a sight for sore eyes. Two beautiful women, each visiting on the same day. The wonders that luck could bring.

"Why, hello, m'lady. I greatly appreciate your compliment. I find the place nice, but...quite dull, if I do say so myself. Hopefully that will pick up soon. So tell me, what brings you to this here tavern of mine? I guess I should first offer you a drink of sorts. Is there anything my bartender can get for you?" He tilted his head lightly, his smile growing.
Sitting herself by the bar on a stool, she placed her elbow on the bar top, her head resting on the up right hand. Peering at the man who spoke, she couldn't help but give him a small smile from her pink lips, her irises slowly scanning his body for any danger. Lowering her hand, she tilted her head to the side, her eyes glancing around the room.

"Aye, 'tis quite a nice place. Cozy in a way." she said, peering back at the man who spoke to her. She assumed that he was the Tavern owner. She noted that he had a nice smile, but that was besides the point. She still had yet to tell him why she was there and if she wanted a drink. A minute or so passed before she spoke again.

"I would like some orange juice, if you have any." she said, her head nodding with satisfaction. To be honest, that sounded good right now. Her nails, resting on the bar top, scratched at the wood grain, her shoulders slowly rising and falling.

Why am I here?

She then, proceeded to answer his question. "I suppose I am here because I am bored. Perhaps, that is the reason. It will suffice for me, however."

Then, giving him another smile, her long white hair slowly slipping from behind her ears in front of her eyes, she turned her body to his, her head still tilted to the side. "Though, with all these questions, isn't it rude not to give your name, sir?" she asked, chuckling softly.

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 09-13-2007, 05:05 PM

slipping off the stool from behind the bar as she grabed a glass from under the bar. She walks to a small fridge behind the bar to grab the OJ out. She shook it lightly before pouring some into the glass. She placed the carton back into the fridge before shuting it with her foot then placed the glass in front of the woman. "Your OJ miss, just let me know if you want anything else, ok?"

-Kami-

Old 09-15-2007, 12:24 PM

Turning his attention to Ionessa for a breif moment, he gave a light nod.

"Thank you. Now then, won't you come join us in conversation? Surely between the three of us we can come up with stories that would excite any man."

Giving his attention back to the OJ woman, he blushed.

"Ooooh, forgive me, m'lady! I had forgotten all introductions. My name is Zalith. But, please call me Kami. And this here is, I'm sure you've figured out, my tavern. Feel free to come and go as you please." His smile grew. "Now then, what may I call you, as I do not wish to wear out your ears with my, most would say, pointless chivalry of 'ma'ams', 'missus', and 'm'ladys'."

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 09-15-2007, 01:39 PM

Sits back down on the stool "Most call me Ionessa and some call me Nessa. I guess it would work either way but, I do prefer to be called Ionessa." She crosses one leg over the other placing her folded hands in her lap.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-16-2007, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kami-
Turning his attention to Ionessa for a breif moment, he gave a light nod.

"Thank you. Now then, won't you come join us in conversation? Surely between the three of us we can come up with stories that would excite any man."

Giving his attention back to the OJ woman, he blushed.

"Ooooh, forgive me, m'lady! I had forgotten all introductions. My name is Zalith. But, please call me Kami. And this here is, I'm sure you've figured out, my tavern. Feel free to come and go as you please." His smile grew. "Now then, what may I call you, as I do not wish to wear out your ears with my, most would say, pointless chivalry of 'ma'ams', 'missus', and 'm'ladys'."
Grabbing the glass of Orange Juice the bartender gave to her, she gave a small nod of thanks to the girl. She curled her fingers around the cup, brining the cold glass to her lips. Tilting the glass with the liquid upwards, she swallowed some of the juice, her lips letting out a satisfied sigh as she put the glass down on the bar top, her eyes glancing at Kami - the new name she would have to get use to. "He doesn't seem dangerous."

Noticing his blush, she chuckled softly, careful he did not hear her. Flicking her tongue over her dry lips, she wiggled her shoulders softly, groaning as pain shot up her spine. "Maybe jumping from that tree wasn't such a good idea..." she thought, arching her back slightly. Then, shrugging off the pain, she straightened her back again, letting out a small breath of air. She didn't want to draw attention to herself - she could tell that this man would go out of his way to make her comfortable, even if he didn't know her. She could sense this by his hospitable words. She decided that he was a good person a few moments ago, when she was scanning him for any dangerous aggressions. Shaking her head, she put her pain in the back of her mind. She still had to reply to his question.

Crossing her long leg over the other, she let her foot lightly tap the on the stool feet next to her, her eyes opening to her new 'friend', her dress wrinkling slightly. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Kami." She wondered how his name went from Zalith, to the nickname Kami, but she shrugged it off. "My name is Alexara. A pleasure to meet you." she said, nodding her head, her fingers letting go of the glass cup as she reached out her hand to shake his, her lips curling into that brilliant smile. "I do not mind if you call me Alex, though. Most seem to remember Alex more than my full name. But, you may call me what you wish."

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 09-16-2007, 08:36 AM

"Ok, I guess i'll go clean up," she slipped from the stool behind the bar before grabing a wet cloth. She walks to the furthest table and started to wipe them down.

kirokoshimi

Old 09-23-2007, 03:06 AM

I walk in and look around and decide to sit at the bar
"hello" I say to person behind the wooden half wall

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 09-24-2007, 01:22 AM

Ionessa noticed another woman walk in and sit at the bar. She left the cloth on the table she was wiping down then walked behind the back. "Hello, i'm Ionessa the bartender! What can I get for you?"

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-24-2007, 11:01 PM

Aya stood wiping a glass on her skirt towel and blinked at all the customers she let out a small sigh was today to be so busy? she wondered even though things were going slow she set the glass down she was new to this tavern. she walked over to the other employees smiling shyly "is there anything i need to do??" she asked a bit nervous but keeping bright eyed. with a smile on

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 09-25-2007, 01:08 AM

Ionessa looked at the girl who had approached the others and herself. "Nothing that I can think of. I was just wiping down tables which I need to finish." She smiled softly before holding her hand out to the girl "I'm Ionessa, the bartender!"

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2007, 11:37 PM

Aya nodded with a smile putting her hand out and shaking it with the girl "I see" She murmured looking around this was easy she thought to herself

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 09-26-2007, 05:11 AM

Ionessa shook the girls hand lightly with a soft smile. "Yeah, not very busy as you can see. But, i'm sure it will pick up soon." She let go of the girls hand before walking back over to finish wiping down the tables.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-26-2007, 05:24 AM

she nodded taking the girls word for it and leaned against the wall letting out a small sigh

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 09-27-2007, 12:55 PM

Ionessa finished wiping down the tables and started wiping down the bar counter. She looked around the empty room with a small sigh as she contuined to clean.

ohmi.Gosh
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ohmi.Gosh

Old 09-27-2007, 02:45 PM

Her hair curtained her round, sweet face, falling into her doe eyes as she scanned the outside of the tavern. Her clothes were wool and earth-colored, all dark greens, rust, and brown. Smiling widely, she pushed open the door, almost child-like in size, and went in.

A woman stood at the bar, cleaning vigorously, but the place was empty otherwise. Torri called out to her, going to the bar and perching on a stool. "Hello, there!"

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 09-28-2007, 12:27 AM

Ionessa looked at the gilr with a soft smile "Hello, how are you this evening? Is there anything I can get for ya?" She tossed the cloth on the counter behind the bar before leaning forward placing her hands on the counter.

ohmi.Gosh
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ohmi.Gosh

Old 09-28-2007, 10:38 AM

"Quite well now, thank you," Torri said with a grin. "I don't suppose you've got a nice bottle of Goldschlagger, have you? It's my legs, they ache, and nothing takes the edge off like a drink, you know?"