Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Clarisant

Old 02-01-2008, 09:21 PM

Angel nearly danced in the snow. She stared up at the flakes, blinking quickly as they landed on her face. When they stepped into the kitchen she mewed quietly before pouncing towards the refrigerator and opening it up. "Let's have milk..mm." She purred, pulling the carton out and setting it before everyone.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:36 PM

Pandora shook her head. "Um I don't know." She said softly looking at the milk and smelling it. "I prefer cream." She said softly with a nod. Hearing somoen behind them she turned. "Hello, are you hungry?" She asked Sora.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2008, 11:43 PM

her stomach rumbled "some food would be very nie yeah" she said hungrily, she had no chance to eat anything but breakfast yesterday. "My names Sora"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:55 PM

"Its a pleasure to meet you Sora. I'm Pandora. We where going to have some milk or cream for or with breakfeast." She said softly. "Do you want something in particular?"

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 12:04 AM

"it doesn't matter to me, i guess milk would do" she heard Hope mew behind her "and isit ok if Hope can get a ittle bowl to" she asked.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 12:32 AM

Pandora smiled and nodded. "Of corse." She said softly as she looked through the cupboards finding a small bowl for the cat and some others for everyone else. She poored some milk in the bowl for the small cat and sat it down for her and then some for everyone else. She then dug for cream and pulled out a good container porring herself some. "There we go." She said softly.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 12:43 AM

she was so happy she finally had her milk, and Hope was noticeably happy to, she smiled at her cat "thanks " she said to Pandora

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 04:48 AM

Angel looked up to the new neko that entered. "Hello! I'm Angel!" She ran over and gave Hope a hug before moving back to help fill the dishes with milk. She clung to her bowl of milk, lapping it up quickly. She was too excited to slowly drink it. There were so many things she wanted to do and ask of her new friends.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 04:53 AM

Pandora laughed a little as she drank up some of her cream. "Angel you quiet hyper aren't you." She said with a smile. "Maybe we can play outside a bit latter." She offered soflty.

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 05:08 AM

Angel put the milk down and smiled sadly. "I am. Please don't hate me for it. I can't help it. I'm always so full of energy. I have to keep busy or I'll just die. So if you ever need something done quickly you can ask. I like to keep going or I'll have all this energy all day."

The idea of going outside to play lit her eyes up happily. "Really? I'd love that!" She gave Pandora a tight hug.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 05:12 AM

Pandora smiled some and allowed Angel to hug her. Her arms were stuck at her side but that was okay. Pandora was a friendly person. "Your welcome, and yes I mean it. I like to play in the snow." She said soflty. She smiled agian and nodded some. "But we have to finish breakfeast first." She siad though it was hard to breat with how tight the hug was.

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 05:22 AM

"Oh, I love the snow! It's so much fun playing with the white fluffy stuff." Angel grinned, releasing Pandora from the hug. She looked down at her milk and nodded. "Right. We must finish it. It's not good to waste." She picked the bowl back up to finish off what little bit of milk she had left in the dish.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 05:32 AM

Pandora picked up her bowl and continued to drink the cream. Once done she washed her dish and sat it down with a smile. "I need something warm to be put on first then we can go out." She said with a grin.

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 05:38 AM

Angel walked over to the sink to clean up her empty dish too. "I should put on something warmer too. I don't want to get sick." She ran quickly passed Pandora and bounded up the stairs, taking two steps at a time. She couldn't contain the excitement.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 05:51 AM

Pandora sighed softly and walked up the stairs calmly. She went into her room and changed splashing water on her face before drying it. She was more awake now. She put on her shoes and streached some. She placed a hat on her head and grined a little. She enjoyed the way the hat looked with her dress. She walked out and put on gloves waiting for Angel.

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 05:57 AM

Angel came out of her room all bundled up. She had on gloves, scarf, and hat and they weren't a matching set. The items all looked pretty warn out too. "I'm ready." She grinned brightly, heading for the stairs. Her blond hair was sticking out all over from where she'd thrown on the scarf then shoved her hat on over it.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 06:18 AM

Pandora ran over and helped fix Angel's hair. "There that's better." She said softly. She was acting more like an older sister then a friend, or maybe it was both. It was hard for her to notice though. She fallowed Angel down the stairs and then out side.

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 06:22 AM

Angel felt a tug on her hair and smiled thoughtfully. "Thank you, Pandora." Her gloved hand reached for Pandora's, gripping it gently as she walked to the door and stepped outside. The snow was still falling and she secretly had been wishing it was. "Oh, it's so beautiful."

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 06:44 AM

"Your welcome." Pandora said walking out and looking around. Smiling she nodded. "Very beautiful. What do you want to do first?" She asked softly. "Make snow nekos?" She offered with a grin.

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 06:50 AM

"Ooh, I love snow nekos!" Angel cajoled and ran out to the snow, packing a small ball together before rolling it over the other snow. "Which part should I make?" She asked, carefully rolling the ball of snow.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-02-2008, 02:04 PM

Georgia quickly sipped up the warm milk and ran abter the other two nekos who went back to the block on the right to get their winter gear. Gerogia ran upstairs to her room and dressed up. Fluffy pink earmuffs, purple mittens and a pair of furry ugg boots would do great. She ran outside and waved to Angel and Pandora.
"Wait for me guys!" She called. She ran towards angel and skidded to a halt.
"What are we making?" Georgia smiled. It was a perfect time to make snow nekos!
"Which bit should I make? Georgia grinned at both Angel and Pandora.

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 04:38 PM

Angel glanced up to see Georgia had joined them. She hopped up and down with joy. "Oh, yay! I'm going to do the middle of the body. How about you get the head or the bottom part?"

She picked up some snow and made a couple of small snowballs, chucking each of them at Georgia and Pandora and giggling with delight as she did it.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-02-2008, 04:50 PM

"I'll do the head!" Georgia exclaimed, hoping pandora didn't mind that much.
"Meeeeep!" She squeaked, as the snowballs hit her. she squealed and picked up some snow, shaped it, and chucked it at Angel. How about be make snow angels? Georgia got down on the floor and waved her arms and legs left to right, like a windscreenwiper on a car. Georgia stood up and look as it. Proud and as happy as a pet with its owner.

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 05:00 PM

Angel got hit with the snowball and fell over, laughing as she did. "Snow Angels! Of course!" She laid out on the snow and waved her arms and legs against the snow. She stood and jumped with joy. "They are so cute."

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-02-2008, 05:20 PM

Gerogia giggled. This must be the best day of her life!
"Yeah, they're so cute..." Georgia knelt on her knees and drew some cat ears and tail on her snow angel, then got back up again.

She picked the Snow neko's head up and patted more snow on it till it was firm. Not long to go till it's finished! I'm going to give my scarf to the neko. I have spares. Georgia smiled happily.