PayShi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to PayShi Send a message via Yahoo to PayShi

Old 02-22-2008, 03:59 AM

James watched her closely, his teal eyes following the way she spoke, and she awkwardly held her hands together most of the time. "Anything and everything. The interesting things about your... life." He smiled, having to be careful not to say human in that sentence. That might have given her ideas, which he was sure she already had some. She looked very observant.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 02-22-2008, 04:04 AM

"There really isn't anything interesting about me," Rain said as she noticed him watching her twidling her thumbs. She stopped and placed her hands in her lap, "I'm a vet... I save animals... the only interesting thing about me I guess is that I can talk to a horse..." Rain stopped there. She didn't want to sound pathetic, but in reality, the only thing she's ever talked to without drifting off into space was a horse and it really was the only interesting thing about her. Although she had to admit that she was paying more attention to James than she normally would to anyone else.

PayShi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to PayShi Send a message via Yahoo to PayShi

Old 02-22-2008, 04:12 AM

James chuckled suddenly, but his laughter meant no harm. "You talk to a horse? That is very interesting. Does the horse listen?" His eyebrows rose, he was amused, but he wasn't trying to make her feel any sillier than she probably did as it was. He wasn't that cruel, at least he thought so. The waitress came with his plate of a huge, juicy steak that looked barley done. She sat down his silverware one by one. "Would you like more coffee?" "No, thank you. Could you please take the creamer back?" He smiled politely, but quickly turned his teal eyes back on Rain.
He began to cut into his meat, revealing the pinkness inside. He took a few bites, looking as though he really did enjoy it. Then suddenly he was tense, and frozen. And his eyes flashed a strange color of red. "Excuse me. I'll have to meet with you another time." James said, leaving a hundred dollar bill on the table and in seconds, he wasn't in the seat anymore. He was gone.

(Did that... since I'm going to bed XD Goodnight!)

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2008, 04:40 AM

[[[[ i really don't wanna go back and read all those posts so will someone sum it up? who isn't seated? need food? who needs what? i'm lost!]]]]

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 04:42 AM

((It's not too far back, and the thread isn't moving that fast, so you should read it anyway. ^ ^))

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2008, 04:55 AM

[[~*grown*~]]

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 12:54 PM

((I just read it all. There is a new character called James. he asked to sit down with Rain and she said yes. They talekd and then he left a 100 dollar bill. He said that they should meet some times later.))

As Coral ate she noticed a strange looking boy walk in. she watched him as he sat down at the huiman's table. As she watched everything he did her heartbeat suddenly stopped. He was eithrt a werewolf or (part) vampire. She deicded not to get involved though.

Coral finished her salmon fillet and finished her cranberry juice. Then she paid the check and signed it with her loopy sugnature taht was mostly posted on magazines.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 10:22 PM

((@ java: the story would make more sense if you read, but basically what Californiaswimmergirl said)

Rain sat puzzled at what had just happened. "Did he just disappear?" She thought as she stared at the empty seat where he had been. "Now what creature could possibly do that? a wizard?" Then she looked at the $100 he had laid down and frowned, "Obviously he's rich, that's way too much for a steak." All eyes were on her and she turned red, "I didn't just say that out loud did I?" She thought and was glad that the waitress had finally brought her sandwich. She ate quickly and took Jame's hundred and replaced it with the correct amount. She thought he should've been a little more careful with his money. As she walked out the door of the restaurant, it occured to her that she had assumed that they would meet again. She sighed at all that had happened and a nudge from her horse, Freedom, brought her back to reality. "Let's go home, maybe we'll come back here for breakfast," She said as she patted Freedom on the neck.

((is it just me, or are these getting long XD))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 01:27 AM

Coral raised an eyebrow as she heard the girl taht teh boy had been sitting with talk to herself. She got up and walked over to her. "Are you okay?" she asked softly.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2008, 01:29 AM

((sorry u guys i'm feeling so lazy... ))
[btw deanna will not be deanna anymore.. her name will be jessie]

jessie, being a tad frustrated turned to "seat yourself sign" around to where it said "seat yourself." she opened the buffet and serve yourself section where hot steamy food was awaiting it's doom in anyones belly. she posted the usual sign of buffet prices: 8$ for adults, 6$ for children[12 and under], and 1$ for infants[3 and under].

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 02:27 AM

"I'm fine, I'm just going to head home now," Rain said as Freedom nudged her, eager for a run. "But do you by chance know what he is?"

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 04:27 AM

Lura looked up for a moment to see Jessie's new movement of opening up the buffet. Meh.. I think I'll just stick to something light for now.
"I hope Jessie hasn't forgotten about my iced tea," she softly worried aloud.

Shaking the thought off to take on a more patient composure, Lura gave her cat a last soft pat with her left hand and reached into her bag for her sketchbook and pencil. Giving a quick look around the room, she noticed that the man from earlier was gone and the girl was standing just outside the restaurant with her horse and another girl. Not thinking too much about what might have happened, Lura began a very rough sketch of characters resembling the girl and her brown familiar and slowly began adding details.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 01:26 PM

Coral shrugged her shoulders, "I suspect he is eitehr part or full werewolf or part or full vampire." she said, "I warn taht you do not see him again. He could be dangerous." she warned.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 02:27 PM

"Don't worry, I doubt I'll see him again," Rain said in reassurance before climbing onto Freedom. "What is your name?"

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 02:29 PM

"I'm Coral." Coral said extending her hand, "and you are?" she asked.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 02:30 PM

"Rain," She said taking Coral's hand, "Shall we meet again sometime?"

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 02:35 PM

"Perhaps," Coral said, "How old are you?" she asked, 'I'm 18. I'm a model but i'm studying to become a vet. And you?" she continued.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 02:38 PM

"That's cool, you'll love it, I'm a vet," Rain said smiling, "oh, sorry, I'm also 18 years old." She usually was very shy around people, but with her familiar with her, he helped her be more confident.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 02:42 PM

"That's so cool!" Coral said with a smile. Then she turned to teh horse. "And who is this beautiful horse?" she asked.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 02:45 PM

"This is Freedom," Rain said patting the horse on the neck. "He's really eager for a ride," She added when he grunted and twitched his ear.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 02:48 PM

Coral nodded. Then she whistled. A little monarch butterfly flew to her and landed on her shoulder, "This is Papillon." she said. Then she looked at Freedom. "Well I'll leave you now since Freedom seems agitated. Do you want to meet somewhere fopr a coffee? I'd love to talk to you about being a vet." she said.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 02:50 PM

"Sure," Rain said smiling, "here then tomorrow morning?" She asked for she hardly went out and really didn't know any other places.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 02:51 PM

"Sure." Coral said with a nod and a smile, "I'll meet you here at noon. does taht sound good to you?" she asked.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 02:54 PM

"Yes, that's fine, see you then," Rain said smiling before allowing Freedom to take off.

"So what happened while I was outside?" Freedom spoke through Rain's mind.
"It's a long story," Rain said as she began to tell what happened in the restaurant.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 03:08 PM

Coral put two fingers in her mouth and whistled. A cab/taxi came to a screeching halt before her. She told the driver her address and he drover h to ehr apartment. Back at ehr apartment she finished her homework and changed into her pajamas. Then she went to sleep.