zyne
they/them

Old 01-02-2015, 04:58 AM

get it. trashcan... bc im trash.... in a can.... +++ feel free to chat in-thread if you want!

i'll maybe make this pretty looking in the future. most likely not because i am so terribly lazy.

new year + new thread though??? just thought i'd join in the fun and hopefully keep up with this thread and site (i keep a journal irl though so this will probably be more bulletin-like)

i'll figure out how to organize this thread later... haha,,,

lists

stories read:
liar game
the things they carried (reread)
how to read literature like a professor
the picture of dorian gray
the bell jar
ran to haiiro no sekai
one flew over the cuckoo's nest

movies watched:
annie
into the woods
lars and the real girl
horns (not finished)
big hero 6

shows watched/watching:
scandal
parks and recreation
scrubs
it's always sunny in philadelphia
psycho pass
psych

Last edited by zyne; 03-16-2015 at 03:32 AM..

zyne
they/them

Old 01-03-2015, 05:25 AM

jan 1.
first meal: went to a chinese buffet to celebrate my cousin's birthday and ate, so much food. i'm probably dying of being too stuffed honestly. craving some parmesan fries because i am Disgusting.
+ bought a witchcraft spell book for 2015 at barnes and nobles. pretty sure i saw some lady give me a look although that could just be me being self-conscious. whoops.

---------- Post added 01-02-2015 at 11:27 PM ----------

jan 2.
resolutions: learn ASL, trust more, talk more
went to yo-chill and mopped the floors for my cousin. walked around discover mills and bought some parmesan fries. did a spell for a good year which was difficult considering it's been damp outside.

zyne
they/them

Old 01-04-2015, 02:59 AM

jan 3.
a is for: apples, amazing, also
watched into the woods with the cousins and got sonics and yami japan. i always eat out over here and i'm wasting so much money... seriously, where is it all? heading back home tomorrow

zyne
they/them

Old 01-06-2015, 03:09 AM

jan 4.
whoops forgot to write yesterday
in my bag: [backpack] binder, many composition notebooks, sketchbook, pencils, pens, ipod + headphones, water bottle, a bunch of trash. sometimes gum if i remember to buy some.
yesterday came home from grandmother's. ate at golden corral after waiting for 45 minutes in the cold. started reading liar game.

jan 5.
earliest memory: it's more of one of those montage videos than a concrete memory, i think. i remember tearing apart worms that i dug up because i was an awful child. saving a baby bird that was being eaten by ants and trying to raise it, only to have it die. listening to carl make a bunch of beeping noises in his car-seat. splashing in puddles on top of stone mountain. stuff like that.
today i woke up around 3 PM. checked texts from beau talking about his first day back. took a shower, skype called with beau until 9 PM while annotating how to read literature like a professor. still annotating that awful book.

zyne
they/them

Old 01-09-2015, 05:04 AM

jan 6.
what brought me to mene: i can't recall why i signed up (probably because i sign up for everything) but i came back this time i think because i saw an announcement in my email... or i just found it again. im not sure.
school started. schedule is
first block: health (bunch of sophomores that im scared of bc.. underclassmen freak me out)
second block: ap english (never wrote an essay... wasn't aware of the essay)
third block: ap euro (small class, good atmosphere, people kind of .... ghhh)
fourth block: mult. publications (HELL YEA HELL YEA HELL YEA HELL YEA)
wrote the essay thing when i got home and did my ap euro notes. probably did other stuff. who knows.

jan 7.
random fact about me: i paint on my walls??
have to do a book project/presentation on the bell jar. got in the group i wanted though. agreed to write two articles (one on leelah alcorn and one on a review on into the woods) by tuesday (? i think) for the patriot pages. at lunch one of the assistant principals almost yelled at us because we were in the halls but we told him we had nowhere to sit and he got us a table instead.

jan 8.
my best friend: probably... beau at this point. irl it would have to be rayy right now.
first cry of the new school year! wow! mom tried to throw my socks away and i just, freaked out lmao. have a vocab check in english tomorrow. 10 pages of reading in ap euro tonight (that text is tiny af). i got patty to make me a paper airplane and robert gave me a piece of gum and if i knew id have boys doing stuff for me today hell i'd have used this to my advantage. should have checked my horoscope. might do a spell tonight...

zyne
they/them

Old 01-17-2015, 07:37 PM

jan 9.
what are you wearing: it's... i actually remember. black and white dress with leggings, leather coat, tall leather boots. there was a patch of ice outside and rayy and kayla and i all stomped on it. also i climbed a wall for pictures and ran around in the cold.

jan 10.
favourite song: i have a lot of songs i like. i'm going with we must be killers by mikky ekko for now
this was saturday - i had a schedule set up of things to do but instead i did nothing

jan 11.
i never leave home without: pockets (ha), my witty sense of humor. oh, my phone, just in case.
sunday. had a really bad dp episode.

jan 12.
my room: too lazy for pics at the moment. i've painted on the walls, large bed (takes up most of the room), two mini bookshelves, a mess. stuffed animals in various places + clothes and art supplies on the floor. lots of wires.
monday... i don't remember.

jan 13.
favourite movie: n/a. i'm not as fond of movies as i should be - my attention span doesn't permit it. i have quite a few movies i ike alright though. i like psychological movies a lot, i guess. also just feel-good movies. i haven't seen a lot of movies.
tuesday - i finished my article.

jan 14.
dream job: just give me money and let me do nothing. idk.. freelance artist/writer of sorts. sadly i can't do that.
posted the leelah alcorn article here

jan 15.
i wish i could...: care about others, tell the truth, not be fucked.
it snowed a bit. i got to talk to some of my friends again.

jan 16.
my favorite place: my room if we're talking about comfort. but places that hold memory... sonics parking lots, mia and paige's house, my old backyard.
it was friday. week two was finished. i played bravely default. i was supposed to shopping for prom with rayy but did not.

jan 17.
the weather today: sunny and fairly warm.
i sat outside and talked to my family and ate food. i need to do my work.

zyne
they/them

Old 02-21-2015, 08:55 PM

this is so late

jan 18.
pets: none. i guess a lil frog thing. i want a dog gdi.
got bee shoes and raccoon shirt

was talking to the femmes again. recorded a 5m video of myself talking. apparently made a bunch of tweets.

jan 19.
something new: idek. been rockin since day 1.
i complained about being lonely and harper was just like... u can hang out with me lmao
watched steven universe (caught up)

jan 20.
last book i read: probably the pic of dorian gray around this time?
idk i made a lot of comments about my lips being chapped and how much i hated ap euro

jan 21.
my middle name: HAHA. wow. legally: xxxxx, real middle: probably felix? who knows
started using this as a bag around this time. also hair had gotten long.

went to a concert venue with harper, sarah, liam, matthew, and some kid i dont know. got my hair cut there by some travelling barber/musician.

jan 22.
the zodiac: very nice. i'm a leo.
rose gave me a ton of clothes. x
dad told me he'd put me up for adoption if i cut my hair like that again but w/e since i'd probably get more financial aid for scholarships that way!
victoria and jarid's birthdays (:

jan 23.
tattoos: not yet but i wish! i want some sigils and a watercolour jellyfish
idek what happened. looking at my online history the only thing i said was
"the clouds are moving so fast"
and
"this queer teen is Dead"
>> oh wait apparently i went to the library and sang some songs and people played ukuleles. it was weird.

jan 24.
my best avatar outfit: jk all my outfits are TRASH
i posted a roommate search for one of the colleges im going to. in which i basically came out to the entire school population that i am gay and transgender. cant wait to get killed off!

jan 25.
my last argument: got pissed at a friend because he said that passion wasn't important and i was tired of his cynical bullshit. he apologized later though so we cool.
downloaded lineplay. tried to block websites so i'd do my homework but i'm terrible and it did not work. bought hair bleach.

jan 26.
last dream i remembered: idk what it was at the time but last night was something about candy apples and murder? a crocodile bit off this guy's arm and i was the avatar. why are my dreams so violent?
i tried to dye my hair purple but it? turned green. who knows.

went out with rayy after school i think? hung out and climbed on things at target. good times.

jan 27.
my favorite season: fall
talking to one boy but he's gross. he also has a selfie as his lock screen photo lmao.

jan 28.
where i want to travel: everywhere
cried in health class bc im weak af but mostly because i was pissed at my teacher. alice gave me a ton of little debbie snacks. mysterious, large bump on chin caused terror.
pain bc huge english project and i waited until the last minute to do it.

jan 29.
my family: mom, dad, 2 younger brothers
changed shark's fluid. downloaded plant nanny.

jan 30.
favourite mene memory: winning
some girl saw my underwear at school. i ... whatever. it was really boring underwear and that's what hurts.
got interviewed for an article about gay people.

jan 31.
best part of my life: summer 2014
restarted fe:a. went out with natalie and it was okay. i got new eyeliner.

feb 1.
chocolate or love: my love for chocolate
got beau and ink to join okc with me. i love attention. talked to a lizard.

feb 2.
exercise: i need to tbh
looked hot. nagisa shirt + jacket came in the mail!
found out amanda's engaged and i'm invited to her wedding. nice.
started talking to vikey who drew me walruses and they were cute af.

feb 3.
breakfast: who knows
i threw up a little bit probably from overhydrating and it was Gross. snow moon.

feb 4.
favorite mythological creature: ideally id be a mermaid but in terms of coolness... idk. i like medusa hair a lot.
drew so many sigils.

feb 5.
if i was a superhero: id probably mess up and light everything on fire
my dad showed up at my school?? it was terrible. also i won a silver key for my art portfolio!

made this

feb 6.
this week's episode: on my boring life
dressed hot as hell tbh. floor length purple velvet dress with slit up the side and high heels. hell yea. not a good decision of things to wear to school though.

feb 7.
pet peeves: that sound forks make against plates.
hung out with jade, rose, rayy and sally (korean girl who was staying with rose for the weekend). we went bowling and to steak and shake and i got congratulated on drinking so many shakes. it was fun.

feb 8.
this inspired me: you
study group for ap euro with rose and rayy at rayy's house. sally was there too. fried some salmon at home (this is important)

feb 9.
this is important because: i'm important because i'm amazing.
woke up an hour late for school. didn't get to take a shower so i was gross. took a test. failed a test.

feb 10.
last photo taken:

took work keys test and came home early catching a ride with kennedy. forged parent note. had to go back after school to make a music video for the bell jar though? also got my pink circle lenses!
watched scandal.

feb 11.
favourite song: too hard... maybe this?
wrote a bad essay about optimism. took colour vision test and got perfect (again, hell yea)

feb 12.
love letter: oh boy lmao
did ap euro notes and laughed bc the shakespeare section was so dramatic and fodder-filled. apparently patty still has my plate from summer... whoops. i need that back from him.

feb 13.
if i had a dragon i'd name it: this depends on the dragon. wtf

outfit ^
dream i had a massive blood leak on my face and tried to stop it and also i drank the ocean.
valentines party was a good time.

feb 14.
7 things i love: trash, me, friends, fish, art, water, pretty things
i..i'm not even sure what happened, honestly

feb 15.
ten new threads on mene: what
yea i have no idea lmao

feb 16.
today i said hello to: nobody
finally wrote that english research paper except it was terrible and i died.

feb 17.
42: why
new wig came in!! also i think a few days before this i got vikey's chat thing so that was neat.

feb 18.
traffic: gross
cny money... school delays are fun

feb 19.
OMG did you see? the guy who punched a monet
i forgot when but somewhere in this week i had a skype call with beau, alex, and ink and it was great. i need to start recording stuff more whoops.

feb 20.
quest progress: i dont even try
school got cancelled. i did nothing all day. looked up bjd's... want a bjd.
bleached my hair that night. call with beau and group chat with him and victoria.

feb 21.
what time is it? 3:24 PM
caught up with this hell. god. woke up and went to the bathroom and the bleach had bubbled out so i panicked and shoved it all in my hair so now it's bleached again and absolutely dead. ate shrimp tempura.

Last edited by zyne; 02-26-2015 at 06:35 PM..

zyne
they/them

Old 02-25-2015, 02:54 AM

feb 22.
favourite quote:
Quote:
Call me Medusa for my monstrosity is not mine to bear but yours to fear.
what did happen? who knows.. not i. call with ink and beau and jarid, i think? blah.

feb 23.
window shopping: painful but true
monday delay 2 hours. call with beau and alex until 3 AM because i make terrible decision. at least i did my homework.

feb 24.
current avi inspiration: i just wanted to use the cape but my ideal outfit with this cape is impossible at the moment so i made something else. wanted something silvery/space. a little to femme for my taste though :/
no delay.. dang it. took a nap in health, tired as hell. had a headache, took a nap, have a headache again. julianna drove me home and bought me ice cream (i need to pay her back) and i ate two huge bowls of that. need to lose weight... planning to go on a cruise with the cousins. kamicon this weekend and rayy and i are hanging after school thursday, i think. no school tomorrow \m/

zyne
they/them

Old 02-25-2015, 07:41 PM

feb 25.
the last pen i used: black, generate papermate 1.0; used to open a box
school cancelled for the day. staying at home because what else am i going to do? stomach ache. dad said he'd pay for the cruise ticket which is cool. hair toner and stuff arrived so i'm trying to tone it now but it probably wont end up right since my hair isn't light enough... apparently i have a dentist appointment tomorrow but i have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow also so i'm trying to get my mom to cancel it. playing fe:a. made a wishlist for stuff to buy this year:
dragon age: inquisition - $60
bjd (fantasy doll rowan) - $129
majoras mask 3ds - $40 (probably can split with carl so $20 hopefully)
ff xiv - (maybe - want to test first)
money for con + cruise (lmao)

zyne
they/them

Old 03-01-2015, 05:30 PM

feb 26.
i'm cooking/baking: nothing
no school either! dad made fish cake things and they were good. read some of my old writing + wrote some other stuff... for once.

feb 27.
fresh meat: gross
there was a presentation on online safety and i laughed. finally filled out fafsa. sent some roommate stuff to people for college. ugh.

feb 28.
leap year: is a thing
went to kami-con with rayy and harper!! dressed up as nagisa from free!, bought these hair clips that were supposed to glow in the dark but don't. stood in line forever to get some autographs for amanda. went to the pokemon gameshow panel which was really funny and got a ton of street passes. bought dollar pins for rayy and me and she gave me this brown bow with fish on it b/c she knows i love fish/the ocean. also bought some bear tights and a kurapika figurine! (tiny). some creepy dudes kept talking and it was horrible lmao but for the most part really fun although i was sick and i still feel sick. had a neat dream that night:
first there was this kind of.. institution? in which i was in the better grouping and provided more freedom and this guy was sneaking in candies and snacks and i was like "yooooo" (through this secret room). but then the staff found us all kind of hiding in the room and was going to get mad until they realised that we were the good patients and laughed it off.
somehow turned into us sitting outside by this tree and one guy with wings with these.... metallic bulbs? on them lit a fire and holes started opening in the ground and everyone kind of scrambled away. this one kid's arm got burned off and this girl was hiding beside him and he was going to show her the hand to tell her to run but i said not to because i didn't want to scar her.
people started placing blame on the fire and i was just "why don't we consider the one who idk actually started the fire" because they kept blaming other people and then i said firestarter wasn't the culprit because they cant set fire to people and that they were a fire elf (which they are) (lmao OC's in dreams)
and then someone said that fire elves died in and out of generations because they always let to destruction and the apocalypse and i was just... chill - they can only kill their own kind (and none of this is even true i hate dream logic) but then .... dramatically, firestarter had wings that matched the original fire guy's and everyone was in shock and i hate dreams. i maintained that they were innocent though and then somehow dream changed again
and it was a game of mafia/capture the flag kind of? there were two teams and the battle ground kind of looked like in front of the staircase at my grandmother's house. one room vs the other room. anyway nobody quite knew who was on whose team and my team was kind of falling apart anyway and then i saw a boy sitting on the windowsill and he was crying and we started talking and he seemed to make sense and i was happy bc! cool! someone on my team who gets stuff.
and each team had a bathroom but my stall wouldn't lock so i could still see and someone from the other team was talking to kali (on my team) and then she had a ton of babies. just... fish. fish babies. with the person from the other team. traitors. so i started being really obnoxious and expressing communications between our two teams bc apparently the other team had invaded our bathroom.
there was also a girl on there who was really cool and i thought she was stupid but she was just playing the other team and i was like.. im sorry i love you.
went back to the main two rooms and found out that the friend i had made was actually on the other team and had tricked me. and then things got really violent and we started throwing things at each other (me and the other team bc my team was still arguing about something) and i got shot and then my traitor-friend turned the gun towards himself and told me that i wouldn't be able to pull the trigger (fake dream-past kind of trauma) but then i pulled it anyway and he screamed. lots of blood and stuff and then i woke up.

zyne
they/them

Old 03-02-2015, 11:43 PM

march 1.
girls day: congratulations, all girls out there in the world.
uhh. sick. i don't even remember what i did... oh skype call with beau, alex, and victoria for a really long time and talked about our story and alex's game and stuff. was cool. clam chowder was really nice, kind of salty.

march 2.
snack time: ate a lot today haha. just ate an orange.
sick so i stayed home from school and i'm feeling really guilty because i have a test tomorrow and it's going to kill me. mom bought me a cinnamon pretzel. waited for beau to get on but he didn't because he was with his dad so lmao. started up a separate fandom blog. more clam chowder. i'm sleepy and i'm going to fail this test and my english test and project on cuckoos nest (which i havent even finished yet nor even gone anywhere on the novel notebook) and school is too much work and i'm lazy. brain funk.

zyne
they/them

Old 03-05-2015, 06:02 PM

march 3.
make a wish: i want my wishes to come true so there's no way i'm posting it in a public forum
went back to school because i had an ap euro test and i really did not want to make it up. missed all the arts questions. and all the james ii. and several others but i did pretty well compared to some of the others. my essay was terrible though it was on hobbes vs locke and i was too lazy to write something detailed so i just trashed hobbes the entire time. i was too worn out because i already had to do an essay in english (which was also pretty bad) and had suddenly been greeted with a project in health which i had missed all the work and planning for! i miss one day of school, god damn it. i wore really simple clothes and haley told me it was weird to see me in jeans (although i wear them a lot, i just dress nice in general i guess?) because i always look so fancy. everyone kept asking if i was feeling better and where i was yesterday and i was like.. nice...! my friends pretend to care at the very least and do care at the most!

march 4.
instruments i play: piano, somewhat. want to pick up guitar and drums. sometimes i sing.
english test on one flew over the cuckoos nest which i spent the entire night before reading and annotating (still need to do the project today, blessed be for the snow). i failed the test but.. whatever, i guess. it's my own fault. in health the presentation wouldn't load so my teacher pushed it off. i just want that class to end. oh, also apparently he said "did you know that Alabama has one of the highest teacher on student rape percentages? man, i'm missing out." to a room full of girls. i spent a while wondering if i could stab him but i don't even want to touch him. poison might work. he's gross and i want him gone. had this girl visit in multimedia publications and she's a journalism major and she started going on about writing for college newspapers and stuff and it was really cool. i might do that in college if i wasn't so lazy.

march 5.
100 words: am i supposed to type up 100 words here? guess i could.. write something? maybe ramble about my life. or maybe i'm supposed to type 100 words that i find pretty or words that i hate. i'm just going to try to get to 100 while still remaining relevant. maybe i could put in a poem or something that i wrote except that my poetry is terrible and my novels are worse. my prose poetry is okay i guess? maybe. i don't like writing but i do it anyway. it's the same with everything i enjoy, actually. i think that goes for everyone. we just hate things but we keep doing them anyway because even though we're bitter that's all we know how to do and when we get praise it feels god damn incredible. and that's why we do things that we hate because we want recognition no matter how we protest that we don't. maybe i'm just imposing my own beliefs onto others but, hey, i'm a leo. what can i say? oops that was 174.
snow day! again. this time i'm glad for it though. i have so much to do for school so i should probably get off mene and get to work. my brother is crying downstairs. i spit up blood this morning. life is great.

zyne
they/them

Old 03-07-2015, 03:52 PM

march 6.
new game: this is funny because i started grand fantasia (new character) and da:o yesterday!
also i got my art award in the mail lmao. suddenly got really scared about eating so barely ate but that's okay because i need to lose weight anyway for the cruise. black out on tumblr was yesterday and honestly people are way too beautiful for me and i don't know what to do with myself?? how can i go on when i'm so ugly and they are so glorious? i want to play more games so i'm probably gonna be distracted for the next 8 years.

march 7.
favourite mene npc: uhh idk i haven't been on that long to get familiarized with them. i'm gonna pull a politician and say that they're all beautiful, except the opposing party.
that's today!! hey! i just woke up and i've been tense all morning! nice.

zyne
they/them

Old 03-15-2015, 05:57 PM

march 8.
if i ruled the world: i'd probably be the worst dictator tbh. kill everyone off i thought sucked if they wouldn't agree with my ideals. or isolate them in their own place at least where they could still live but they couldn't talk to my favoured members of society.
dyed my hair green/blue again!

read some shit shoujo manga and wrote an essay i guess? oh wait no i did my novel notebook.

march 9.
i hate this song: blurred lines
daylight savings and monday i think. i died. my health teacher was late to class. i dont remember what happened but i think i was angry? who knows.

march 10.
on accident or by accident: on for me usually but either works?

masc day. took my health final. carl brought a lady bug to my room and i almost killed it which scared me because they're supposed to be good luck.

march 11.
no prompt so i guess it doesn't exist. nice.
started my government class. high fived elwell on the way in. haley asked me why i wore skirts and it old her the truth. met with powell to discuss my research paper which i need to edit ofc.
went to dunkin donuts and tizikis after school with rayy and rose and jade to study except we didn't really study. well rayy and i went to the park near her house first, then dunkin, then tizikis, then back to dunkins but this time with rose. she and i studied a bit. nice food day. rose gave me a cute pen.

march 12.
obsession: things... hxh.... (im sorry) and witchcraft, i guess. i woudln't say obsession
watched bh6 and cried a lot because god damn it, tadashi!

march 13.
bad luck: nah. good luck. bad lucks are killing ladybugs and stepping on cracks.
da:i won't function and i paid $50 and i'm pissed still lmao. caught up on steven universe! and making gemsonas with ink and jarid. mine's going to be tahitian pearl "tahi" for short.

plan so far?
also drew a lot of stuff + started webcomic here
skype called with alex and beau

march 14.
last person i texted: ... rose? i think.
got on mene and i was like, damn it there's an event i need to go. went shopping at parkway with rayy all day. ate in the food court and talked about life and i ate all her fries and then we went to forever 21 and i got a new outfit (crop top + grey skirt + leggings (shit) + jelly shoes) and she got some shorts and a shirt that she said made her feel like a flower and that was cute. she also ran into some of her friends and i was like, help. but apparently i do good at talking to other people so that's better at least? i guess. then we went to belk and dillards and back to belk and i bought a prom dress (can't wear a suit b/c i'm not out here) but it's too big so my mom's going to return it and hopefully get the right size... it's pretty though, blue gradients.

then rayy and i went to sonics and we were planning to watch totoro with rose and jade that night but rayy had a curfew of 10:30. so yeah. it was cool though... cool.
oh and i got accepted to UCR (by email) and i was upset because i can't go and i'm still upset but i ran out of tears lmao. i just wanted to go so bad. my dad says maybe i could just move to Cali and get a job for a year and then tuition would be less but idk. i'm scared, i guess. i might do it actually since... i think... maybe i need to take a risk.

march 15.
i cleaned ___ today: nothing. i'm trash.
caught up to this. .. posting some on mene. heard my dad say im not dependable which is true but whatever. i'm hungry but i don't want to go down because i know i'll get yelled at. angsty teen. oh yeah idk when but i got accepted to a teen poet thing so that's cool... talked to ivory some. tui's cool. idk. friendship? i hate writing
whooo did nothing all day... played on mene some, blogged some, took selfies.... some. loving this crop top. helped cook until father got pissed *SHRUG*

gemsona created!! their name is tahi and they're a space gem who started off against humans but now theyre awkwardly tagging along to protect them. weapons = dual pistols. ... everything is said on the reference. i'm having so much fun though i love doing things with friends.
also someone contacted me to ask me to join a cosplay group but i said no. and rayy and i are hanging out again tomorrow and i'm happy about that. i also called her my best friend irl and she said i was her's so i think she's like... being more open about stuff which is nice!! im gay.
im in a good mood but i still havent done any of my homework WHOOPS

Last edited by zyne; 03-16-2015 at 03:34 AM..

zyne
they/them

Old 03-21-2015, 05:15 PM

march 16.
my drivers license: doesn't exist because i am scared. i have a permit at least.
i think i went out with rayy and bought 3 new hair dyes (azure, lavender, mint) and a new swim top. i bought my prom dress too, i think? ughhh memories are so hard. okay rayy and i went to... to somewhere after school. OH she wanted to work on her paper and i was like okay cool so i went with her and we stopped by sally's and bought hair dye and ate frozen yogurt and then went to target's starbuck's and kind of worked there. i did NOT buy my prom dress. i think. ok i scrolled up and i went on the 14th. i hang out with rayy too much these days smh. (i love her tho so it's okay) (i'm gonna miss her in college)
OH YEAH annd i think we went to applebees afterwards and ate 3 appetizers and they were delicious.

march 17.
what does death look like: depends on the cause of death as well as where. something artsy and poetic, maybe. also something disgusting.
yea i have no idea. ink and i skype called though at night and i was like "im not gonna finish this paper." i did not finish the paper but i DID finish writing my monologue (HA! remembered.)

march 18.
cloud shapes: very nice. shaping of the clouds. cloudbender.
uh.. uh. okay. helped powell pack boxes in second block and that was fun because i love picking up heavy things and feeling tough and i found out that i am a master packer.
felt bad for my friends so offered to type up ap euro notes for them. i'll probably do it when i have time to be honest i feel so bad because they're honestly suffering so much? two of them have fallen back into depression - one really, really bad and one's just drinking it all away and my other friend's really stressed too and i'm the only one with an A in the class and it kills me but i can handle it... i guess?
alyssa wrote a really gross play and she's so problematic and disgusting and our team (BARBARIC YAWPS) called her out on it and she threw the hugest hissy fit. it was funny. we didn't have to do the play.
asked voneshia (von-knee-sha) to be my roommate and she said yes so i have a roommate for uab!! i'd still rather go to UC.. OH YEA I HAD A HUGE BREAKDOWN BC I WANTED TO GO TO UC LMAO. idk if i mentioned that but it happened.
oh yeah presented my monologue and it went pretty well. people laughed and that's what i look for.

march 19.
the last image i saw: was the one of that days graphs. otherwise, i don't remember.
new classrooms for english and mult. publications today. i got lost several times... well, not lost, but old habits die hard and i kept walking in the wrong direction. i asked my teacher for an extension on my paper to this monday (turned in through email) but she gave me spring break to work on it and i was just like, blessed be. also i had to work in partners with this girl and she's obnoxious as hell and it was terrible. her essay was literally terrible. i gave her a three and when we got our essays back the next day she started yelling about me. .. i was two seats away? i can hear it?? i just ignored her bc i honestly don't care but jesus fuck, calm your ass down.
presented to a bunch of eighth graders all third block for mult pubs. tried my best to say stuff and i feel like i'm hated but hopefully not. a boy came in front of me and pointed to me and said "youre so kawaii" and my immediate response was "that's creepy" WHOOPS. but.. im not even.. japapnese... i hate weeaboos..
did the three wing eyeliner thing and rocked the gross cat shirt and haley told me that i was the only one who could wear that and make it look good even though it's weird and i was just like.... dude... ty... wtf. i feel like i have a rep as a Weird Kid in my classes but idk i'm not really? i don't like being called weird, i just sometimes like unorthodox things i guess?? blech.
JENNY DEATH LEAKED AND THAT'S SO IMPORTANT..... I LOVE DEATH GRIPS
also i went out with rayy after school bc our ap euro test got moved to AFTER spring break. we went to some places.. ok tbh i'm terrible with names. i know we went to target.. and she got some starbucks thing and i got an icee and popcorn. i bought a welcome mat for $3 and it has little chicks on it and i bought a panda food thing for sam which i pasted a sticker note that said "it's unbearable without you - prom? yes [] no []" bc we've been having a prom-off. then we went to... clothes? we went to rue21 i know and i got the "parental advisory - explicit content" shirt i've been wanting and rayy got this really neat "81" shirt with shoulder-holes. then we went to madison square to go to fye and got her marine and the diamonds cd and there was a really hot cashier and i died. rue21 had this guy and he was cool and i felt bad bc i felt like i was being mean because that's how i am and rayy thought he was really attractive lmao.

march 20.
a nifty trick: i can swallow pills dry
friday!! before spring break!!! nice! vocab quiz in english but idec. uh. OH rose asked me out to prom by putting a bag of trash on my desk and i was joking like "wow is this my prom gift.. a bag of trash?" and it was. but inside there was another bag and a box and cake in it with song lyrics and the joke is .. sometime ago (fuck) we had cake in class and kennedy was throwing her slice away and i stopped her because UH that's wasteful. also i wanted cake. and then she started calling me trashcakes. so rose put "PROM, TRASHCAKES?" on it and i died. the cake was good though!! also we had pizza in class that i did not help pay for but ate the hell out of anyway. had pizza yesterday too in fourth block mult pubs.
mult pubs today i uhhh.... oh rayy and kayla and i all worked on this thing. and it went Terribly. i died. it was funny tho.
went home and thought about OC's for a long time. syl has reading glasses now. watched the voice with my mom and then she left to go buy fish.. at 9:30 at night.... had a call with jenny and brenda (the cousins) for a while. helped mom unpack the fish and my dad yelled at me. uh.. played dragon age origins until 2:00 in the morning. voneisha and i are signing up for housing monday bc the server's been down... yeah. idk. OH - got my prom dress a size down but it's still too big so my mom's fixing it maybe.

march 21.
im excited about: THE CRUISE. stoked as all hell.
i have nothing to say lmao. i woke up, got on mene to do some stuff... will probably play some da:o....... yeah.