Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 04-17-2009, 10:18 PM

-jumps in on conversation-

I wanted to be a nurse or doctor when I was in middle school, I think. Then, I realized that I don't really like touching people at all. Blood and all that doesn't bother me, just the touching others part.

And, I'm afraid of needles but getting a tattoo didn't really bother me. I guess because the needle wasn't really piercing the skin and going into a vein or anything, so it wasn't so bad.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 04-17-2009, 10:19 PM

I can never be strict because I act like a kid sometimes but when I am not dealing with them, I usually feel like killing naughty kids! Especially those who run around in restaurants =.="

My stress now is probably most related to my relationship and how I worry so much for him... That's my main stress factor nowadays >.<"

And I love the lolita look but I'm more of an admirer not a 'doer' XD I love to see people in it but I a too tall for the actual thing XD

Hey First! :)

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2009, 10:27 PM

Yeah I have the same issue with kids, I just didnt want them to hate me or remember me as the strict bitchy teacher when they are older like I do think of some of my past teachers. XDD

Why do you worry for your bf? =O

yeah same more an admirer then a doer, I just look too tomboyish for a dress XDD

I do wear skirt, but more like the punk kinda way XD

Eyo first, yeah some people dont like to touch others, i dont mind though. ^^ But I always wear those plastic dentist gloves when cleaning up crap or washing them down below or anything XDD lol

Youre right about the tattoo thing, they dont go deep and into any veins, but when I had to let them take blood from me it was no biggie either didnt even feel it and I sure did feel it when I got the tatoo lol the worst part is the itching after and youre not allowed to scrath it, I had all the skin around my tattoo all broken and bleeding cuz I kept scratching around it lol but I didnt scratch the tattoo itself ever. ^^

I was a bit nervous when I got my lip piercd though, the thought of getting such a thick hollow needle stuck through your lip isnt really comforting, but in the end it never feels a bad as you think and/or expect it would lol

My eyebrow piercing actually hurted the most and it kept bleeding for so long, the only sucky thing about my lip piercing was that I couldnt really eat cuz I had such a fat lip hahah I mean silly us went for pizza right after I got my lip pierced, how nice to have that hard crust rub against your just pierced sore lip. haha

I remember when I got home i thought my dad would be mad cuz I did get my lip pierced lol I was an adult already back then but yeah back then i still lived with them. But he saw me and started to laugh cuz I looked so funny with the fat lower lip lol

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 10:31 PM

Dis: I think I might be the teacher who didn't care because i might forget my role and play along sometimes if they were young. But if they were older students, I might get a bit strict and act bitchy I guess ^^" Which is why I doubt I'd ever be a good educator!

And my boyfriend has been jobless for 2 months and he doesn't feel the need to get a job O.O I am worried sick! And my parents have been thinking about how he can be a burden to me now >.<"

I love my ribbons and lace and the punk skirts can be really cool! I would wear the punk skirts and the socks with platforms and stuff but just not the complete do ^^"

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2009, 10:38 PM

Haha I know what you mean Pan, I had the exact same thing when I was doing my workmanship. it was in a class with kids of 5 to 6 years old so very young uns. XD So sometimes I played along too with them or I would laugh too when something funny happened and the real teacher would be like: stop laughing and I would feel like a little kid cuz I did laugh. but the kids loved me and gave me tons of drawings, and the said I was a good teacher haha how innocent cuz i failed as a teacher, but I was a fun one for them so that is what a good teacher is for them I guess haha

he doesnt feel the need to get a job, man that is sucky. go kick his ass. My bf has been unemployed for 2 months already again as well, been already 8 months unemployed, he had a job for like 2 months and now he is not having one again. but he does want to work, and he tries so hard. =/ and we get into money trouble cuz I can hardly pay for everything with only my sallary. >< So I know how you feel.

XD yeah I also give what I wear my own personal twist. ^^ it always looks a bit punky/skater like/raver like. XDD

iCrayola
*^_^*

Old 04-17-2009, 10:38 PM

Hey distorted =D

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2009, 10:40 PM

hey Crayola! How have you been. I havent really been to the hangout a lot, sorry for that. been on a hiatus but when i have time I will drop by again! =D
Hmm or do I mistake you for someone else. Gosh it has been too long lol

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 04-17-2009, 10:42 PM

Hey, Pancake! Your name makes me hungry.

My tattoo never really itched. I kept ointment on it until it was completely healed. It didn't really hurt me when I got it either. It just felt like a scratch. Shots are a whole other story, though. I had to get the last shot for some vaccine my senior year of high school. I was kinda freaking out. And it hurt for hours. The tattoo pain ended about five minutes after the guy was done.

My body and piercings don't really get along, though. They always get infected and close up. I've had my ears pierced three times and always had the same results. I don't think I'll ever get anything other than my ears pierced. xD Not being able to eat because of a piercing doesn't sound fun.

xD I thought my mom would be mad at me about the tattoo, even though I was 21. I got it while on vacation at my friend's house a couple states away. I called my twin after I got it and told her, and then when I called my mom later about half an hour later, my sister had already called and told on me.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 10:42 PM

dis: I took care of kids too for a camp when I was 16 and i had this sidekick that i really enjoyed working with and he was really stuck to me. He was 11 at that time! XD I felt the need to hug him all the time! And really since he was the oldest kid, they listened to him and never listened to me! XD It was funny because I was the one telling them what to do but they didn't care and when he said it, they would do it automatically!

yes! I want to kick his ass but um, it is also religion related so I can't say much! >.<" He believes in this spirit that tells him what to do so I can't exactly say anything that gies above the spirit you see... I have kind of given up on reminding him. only dropping hints when necessary. But my parents keep bugging me about it >.<"

My skirts are usually just short but sometimes with ribbons and frills! <3

first: I'm glad? XD I am hungry now too though ^^"

iCrayola
*^_^*

Old 04-17-2009, 10:43 PM

I haven't been on in forever.
You probally don't know me.

Skrae
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Skrae Send a message via Yahoo to Skrae

Old 04-17-2009, 10:45 PM

iCrayola: I think I've seen you around...welcome back.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 10:46 PM

I know you crayola :) I went to your quest thread! But I haven't been in the quest area in ages now ^^"

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2009, 10:49 PM

I also kept my tattoo oiled but I get itchy pretty fast XD Well I dont mean to say it really hurted, but i did feel it, after 5 minutes your skin sort of turns deaf so all you feel is that theyre doing something but its not really painfull anymore. But compared to getting a shot it is more painfull. XD See how different certain things feel to different people.

My ears that are pierced never closed up, but my eyebrow piercing did grow out though. I was thinking of getting it pierced again but still dunno.

My mom didnt mind I got them, well she rather I had not but said it was my own decision. My dad is just an ass with things like that lol

pan: lol that is funny. When I was like 19 I was at this daycare in the weekends for mentally disabled kids and there was also this kid who was 16 and he fell in love with me. That was so awkward. They said I shouldnt be so nice to him, but I wasnt overly nice, he just was the oldest one there and loved videogames so did I so we talked about it at times when he was bored and felt like crap.

Ow, well I dont really know about a religion with a spirit telling you what to do, but I hope everything will turn out fine. ^^
Could you however tell me what religion it is from? I am always very interested in different religions. ^^

My skirts are also usually short, but I never have frills or anything, love them though but too cute for my appearance. XD

Crayola: I thought you were the owner of the crayon thread cuz of your username but I wasnt sure. XD I do know you from seeing you around here though.

Anyways it doesnt really matter, what does matter is that youre here and that I am glad that you are. So how are you doing?

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 10:59 PM

Oh dear! Its quite a cute innocent feeling though ^^" But it can get dangerous having someone love you like that... I don't know how to really recognize if a guy falls in love with me and all that actually. I need to be told! XD That's why sometimes I get told off too for being nice to guys without knowing about their feelings.

I don't know exactly how to describe this but I refer to it as a religion because this God has followers. But it isn't exactly a religion... Its like a spirit of a fallen warrior they think of as a God and he advises them kind of thing >.<"

Haha! I always go for the cute look even though I am too tall for it! I feel like I am still young and always want to look young! :)

Eowyn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-17-2009, 11:10 PM

Its me Dis, I am on my mule. XD

yeah it is Pan. XD and though he was 16 he was mentally disabled you couldnt really see it from his appearance though. ^^ But he had the mind of say a 7 year old. I just stayed nice to him and he even said he liked me, but thats all he did say. XD who knows maybe he only did just like me and the other people who worked there were overreacting.

hmm that sounds interesting about the spirits. ^^

why would you be too tall for a cute look? XD I think tall people can look cute too. ^^

well I have to go now, seeing as I also got a set on my mule now. XD and its time to snuck up to my love. ^^

talk to you later and take care! Ill search you out in your quest thread after the event. ^^

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-17-2009, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DistortedBrwain View Post
I also kept my tattoo oiled but I get itchy pretty fast XD Well I dont mean to say it really hurted, but i did feel it, after 5 minutes your skin sort of turns deaf so all you feel is that theyre doing something but its not really painfull anymore. But compared to getting a shot it is more painfull. XD See how different certain things feel to different people.

My ears that are pierced never closed up, but my eyebrow piercing did grow out though. I was thinking of getting it pierced again but still dunno.

My mom didnt mind I got them, well she rather I had not but said it was my own decision. My dad is just an ass with things like that lol
I wanted to get my eyebrow pierced for the longest time. I'm kind of afraid of the pain of it, though.

My mom doesn't really believe you should do anything to your body. You should just leave it how it came, I guess. She liked my tattoo though because it's fairly small and easily hidden.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 11:14 PM

They could have been overreacting really because liking someone really is very different from loving another. And you may have just enjoyed each other's company which is also different from love.

But, I LOVE your avatar on your mule! XD

And the spirit thing is interesting though I sometimes feel well, like I don't believe too much in it. Though it could be because I am biased as I am actually an Atheist ^^"

Tall people look less cute than petite people though. I can barely find any real innocent looking tall girls >.<"

And I'll see you next time Dis! It was great talking to you! *hugs*

IHateTests
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2009, 06:36 AM

Morning guys!!

i'm sorry i totally abandoned you last night my mom had a go at me for being on my laptop when i should be in bed

Genji to Heike
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-18-2009, 08:24 AM

I hope everyone got their carrots. I need to get more.