Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-07-2015, 05:48 PM

Ivan smiled and reached over to take Alfred's hand again. "Is there anything else you want to do here?" he asked. He did feel proud of himself for thinking of this place. So much more than he expected, he had fun. They had fun. "I'll definitely have to remember today next time I want to have fun. I never even thought this kind of date would be good, but the aquarium and planetarium were on a date list and I thought this was like that, honestly!" It hadn't even been all his idea, but it might be a better idea that his last one.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 07-07-2015, 05:58 PM

Alfred smiled slightly when Ivan took his hand. He thought for a moment about the question. "I think we've done everything there is to do here already. Unless you want to go on the space ride again." he said. He wouldn't mind going on it again. That had been great! "Those other places sounded more boring than this place. I'm glad we came here."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-08-2015, 05:09 PM

Ivan headed for the front door with a nod. "I think it might be overkill to ride again," he said with a chuckle. It probably wouldn't be as fun the second time around just like most things. "But I don't think the aquarium or planetarium would be boring at all! Though, I am glad we came here. I really do like stars." They made their way to the car and he unlocked it. With the lack of traffic at this hour, it didn't take near as long to get back.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 07-08-2015, 06:07 PM

Alfred personally didn't think it would be overkill to go on the ride again. He'd enjoy it just as much as he did the first time. But he didn't complain about not doing it. "This place had been awesome. I'm glad we came here as well." And not to the other boring places. They wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. He didn't say much on the drive back, just enjoying the silence for once.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-19-2015, 12:33 AM

Ivan let the silence be, enjoying it far more than conversation. He dropped Alfred off with a quick kiss and a good bye before he headed back home. Indeed, it had been a nice date and for once in his life, he thought things were going the way they should be. He had no idea that something might have started while at the museum that would soon come to light. Something far less enjoyable than this day.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 07-19-2015, 05:48 PM

Alfred watched Ivan go, waving after him slightly. He was pleased with how the day had gone. It was a lot better than expected. But for now, it was time to find out some information that he would need to get started on following his dream. He went and got on his laptop, spending a lot of time looking up information.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-13-2015, 09:20 PM

Gilbert sighed from where he sat on a bench at the college campus. He didn't know why he came there. He just started walking and ended up here despite the fact that the sun already sunk lower in the sky. At five o'clock, not much of anyone mossied around the sidewalks. Maybe he came here out of a strange feeling of loneliness. Finals were approaching so Ludwig ended up paying more attention to his studies, making the house feel empty even when it wasn't. Thinking back now, when Gilbert last spoke with Matthew, they said they would text each other and try to hang out like proper friends. This had not happened yet. How long ago was that? At least a week.

Sighing again, Gilbert decided he would make the first move. Hopefully he wouldn't sound desperate. 'Are you doing anything tonight?' he sent, then stuck his hands in his pockets and closed his eyes to wait.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 10-17-2015, 01:27 AM

Matthew was a bit disappointed that he and Gilbert hadn't spoken much since the last time they were together. But, he had finals to study for and his job at the shelter. And he didn't have the guts to send a message first after the way things had been going between them. Despite them trying to be friends. He just really didn't want to seem desperate for the other's attention. So, he figured if he didn't get a message by the next day, he'd send one first.

He had spent the day at the shelter. In between taking care of the animals, he spent his time there studying. He really wanted to pass and while he was here Alfred wouldn't bother him to come hang out. At around 5 o'clock, he started packing up his stuff to go home. That was when he received a message. His first thought that it was his brother, but to his surprise it was Gilbert. It made a smile form on his face as he read it. The other wanted to hang out with him?! That was great! 'No, I'm free.' he sent back. Sure, he had planned to study some more, but this seemed more important.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-25-2015, 06:17 PM

Gilbert smiled when he received a reply. A part of him worried that he might not. After all, Matthew didn't try to contact him either and he might have thought better of it. 'I work tonight. Want to come watch?' It probably wasn't much of an invitation, but he could use a friendly face there from time to time--one that wasn't a customer or coworker. And that way, they could get a drink afterwards or dance. Matthew did seem to like his shows.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 10-31-2015, 07:32 PM

'Yeah. I'll be there.' Matthew sent back, not even hesitating. He didn't think about the amount of homework he had until after the message had been sent. He sighed to himself. Now he was starting to act like Alfred, ignoring his schoolwork. But, he figured on night off couldn't hurt, right? His brother had always told him he needed to get out more, and this was a good chance to do so. Plus, he wanted to spend more time with Gilbert. So he wasn't going to think to much about it. Just get as much done before leaving for the club so he didn't have to worry about it the next day.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-01-2015, 07:06 PM

Later that day, Gilbert headed into work with a far happier demeanor than he usually did. From the start he loved his job, but he felt glad that Matthew agreed to come watch him. He ended up spending the entire day thinking about it like a total dweeb but even that humiliation didn't dampen his mood.

"Hey Gil. Got a date today or something?" Francis asked when he saw the smile his coworker wore. Gilbert waved him off as he headed to the backstage area.

"Yeah sure. Something like that." He didn't really think about his words, but it was a bit like a date wasn't it?