GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 01:26 AM

"Did you not feel the earthquake?! There were several tremors."

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 01:30 AM

"I'm surrounded by a massive block of ice that sinks into the earth and is reinforced with vibration dampening technology to ensure it doesn't crack or break and begin to leak the cold air out. It takes a lot of energy to keep an area this large, this cold so I have very good insulation." he explained, "so I really have no idea what you're talking about."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 01:32 AM

She looked around as he explained, "cool..." She whispered before looking back, "I'd be happy to explain if you would untie me-Oh not again." The cramps were back, not as bad, the iron seemed to be helping.

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 01:37 AM

Freeze eyed her a moment, "Is something wrong with you? I didn't notice any anomalies in your blood aside from the low iron."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 01:39 AM

"New.moon...period. please untie me so I can curl up into a ball..."

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 01:45 AM

"... oh" Freeze replied simply, "well that explains the low iron..." he cleared his throat, "I'll make you a deal, and keep in mind you get one chance and one chance only. Tell me everything that has happened since this, earthquake, provide me with two pints of your blood and swear to never bother me again. In return I will release you unharmed."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 01:48 AM

She pouted, " But I didn't mean to bother you in the first place... " She turned her head to the side, wiggling her feet, trying not to distract herself from the pain, "Fine. But you'll have to wait awhile. I gave Nightwing a good amount of my blood not too long ago..."

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 01:55 AM

"I can wait one week for one pint and another after that for the second." Freeze stated, "you have a rather rare blood type that I require. If you continue to take iron supplements and eat well the next few days you... should be alright. Do we have a deal Ms. McCoy?"

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 01:59 AM

She nodded. She would have probably agreed to several things in her current state. "What do you need it for? It's nothing speical. Just some O- goodness"

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 02:03 AM

"You're a perfect match for my patient" he replied, undoing the restraints that bound her to the gurney. "You're lucky she doesn't need a transplant."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 02:09 AM

She thanked him and rolled onto her side and into a ball-like position under the blanket, "My organs." She pouted. That wouldn't be very nice. Patch you all up but OH LOOK ONE OF YOUR KIDNEYS IS GONE. "A patient? Is that what the formula is on the white board for. To help cure your patient." She asked curiously.

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 02:13 AM

"Yes" he replied, mixing a couple chemicals and stirring them into a glass of water before offering it to her, "drink this. It's essentially Advil." he explained quickly, handing it to her before returning to the white board, "my patient is in a rather progressed state of a disease that currently has no cure."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 02:16 AM

"How terrible..." She took the drink, thanking him again and followed him over. Which at first didn't work cause the IV tugged at her arm, so she took hold of the thing and rolled it over. She wanted to get a better look at the formula. "...3."

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 02:19 AM

He didn't stop her from coming over but he tensed a moment and gave a rather annoyed sigh when she spoke, "If you don't mind, I prefer silence when I work."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 02:23 AM

"The variable you're looking for here," She pointed to the one part of the formula, "It's 3.. Do you have a restroom I could use?" She asked.

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 02:25 AM

He blinked, looking to where she pointed and taking another glance at the formula leading up to it, "... down the hall on the left" he pointed without looking, his eyes still examining the work before him. After a moment he wrote in the 3.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 02:35 AM

She nodded a thank you and headed down the hall way. She freshened herself up. It was then while she was washing her hands she noticed her communicator and necklace were missing.

She rolled her IV drip back out, "Mr. Freeze, may I have my communicator and necklace back please. I don't know how long I was out but I'm sure people will be worried, especially after you tapped my distress beacon several times." she pointed at her belt buckle.

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 02:44 AM

"That would explain why my intruder alert is going off" Victor replied, no longer at the white board but rather checking a rather terrifyingly huge gun of sorts, "Your things are on the table." he started down the hall quickly.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 02:46 AM

"No. Wait-" She stumbled, "Damn IV..." She hurried over to the table and put the ear piece on, "Oracle, can you hear me?"

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 02:48 AM

Only static replied, there was probably a lot of interference with how low they were, and all the ice.

Freeze disappeared through a door down the hall.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 02:50 AM

"Oracle, if you can somehow hear this. I'm ok." She pulled the I V out of her arm and hurried after him.. Well as fast as she was gonna go.

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 02:55 AM

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Freeze demanded furiously, aiming his gun at Nightwing who currently held a cord in his hand. The cord lead to a vertical stasis pod that held a pale looking woman inside.

"Where is she Freeze?" Nightwing demanded before Ciara made it to the room, "Where's Nep-tune?" he gave the mutant a questioning look as she entered. Of course, just at that moment Robin dropped from the roof and drove Freeze to the floor.

"Ha!" The boy wonder exclaimed in triumph, "Man you are old and cold."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 02:59 AM

"Guys, Guys. Stand down! I'm ok." She said holding her arms out in a 'calm down, everything is alright' sort of way. Though it did cause her to wince. She really needed to get a sling or something for her arm.

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 03:02 AM

"Huh?" Robin looked back at her, "Hey! What happ-woah!" he yelped as Freeze threw him off and grabbed his gun-only to have it be ripped from his hands by Nightwing.

Nightwing kicked Freeze back against the wall and aimed the gun at him, "Stay." he ordered.

Robin rubbed the back of his head and stood upright, "damn freeze, that's cold" he quipped

"You already used that one" Nightwing told the boy blatantly, "Your material is getting really stale."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 03:14 AM

Ciara forced Nightwing to lower the gun and stood inbetween the two groups, "Stop it you bunch! Mr. Freeze saved me after I fell down a hole. He tapped my beacon by mistake. So can we please all calm the crap down." She huffed, she needed a nap. Usually when her period came along she'd take a couple days off, do a little home study and sleep. But noooo, can't have that in Gotham.