GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 01:09 AM

~This is an continuation/ reboot of the rp thread X-men Neptune. Horatio has traveled to another dimension in hopes of being with the one he loves. However, the timeline has been changed forever now that his sisters are involved....
This takes place mostly in the Marvel Universe with add ins like Gotham etc.

Lurkers: Feel free to read but you maybe a bit confused~

It was raining that night, the night the timeline changed. A terrible storm roared outside the mansion, all the little mutants hid under their pillows the thunder seemed to shake their very souls with terror.

Among the whistling wind and the roaring sky, 4 small figures in cloaks, hurried along the road side, jumping into the treeline or out of sight whenever traffic drew near. They stopped in front of the large gate where a sign read; Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.

The eldest looked to the other three and gave them an encouraging nod before leading them past the gate and up to the front door. The eldest, in a cloak of scarlet red drummed hard on the door, her hand trembling from the cold. They had come so far and so much had happened... Soon... Soon they would be safe.

Last edited by GinKadia; 05-21-2014 at 08:04 PM..

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 01:28 AM

The door opened to reveal a bald man standing there, though he looked a bit young to be without hair. He looked down at the four curiously as he stepped aside to let them enter without question, "Please, do come in. The kitchen is on the left," he offered them a warm smile.

The mansion within was beautiful and extravagant beyond belief. It was clearly a few centuries old with many of the original fixtures and very well kept.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 01:37 AM

"Thank you." The tallest said stepping inside, the three others following close behind. The mansion was warm and welcoming but they didn't adventure far, just inside the door on the mat; they were soaking wet and shivering.

The oldest, dressed in a red, lowered her drenched hood and turned to the man. Her hair was a deep blood red and her skin a tanned colour."Forgive us for bothering you at such a late hour but I heard this was a safe place..." Her accent rang out very clearly, English. The other three did not remove their hoods, sticking close behind this girl clearly, waiting to see if it was alright.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 01:40 AM

"If sanctuary is what you seek, then this is the right place" he replied, "My name is Professor Charles Xavier, if you care to join me in the kitchen and warm up properly, there's hot chocolate" he offered her his hand. Though he stood much taller than the group he was far from an imposing figure.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 01:53 AM

"Thank you, Professor. My name is Victoria." She curtsied, before turning to the others. "It's alright. Take your cloaks off." She instructed gently. "These are my sisters, June, Polly and Celeste."

Two of them did so. A girl with blue hair and another with dread locks of green. The littlest one did not remove her cloak, she was staring at the floor, she'd been holding the green girl's hand up till that point. These girls did not look like sisters, perhaps adopted siblings.

"Celeste," Victoria said gently, kneeling down and removing the girl's hood. A head full of curly pink locks, her face was rosy and red from all the tears she had cried.

It was clear from their faces and from their blank thoughts these girls had been through something terrible.

"Oneesan*?" The little girl asked in a Japanese accent, her voice soft and tired. She looked to be Ciara's age.

" Yes, it's big sister. " Victoria said, speaking in Japanese, removing Celeste's cloak from around her shoulders. "Would you like some hot chocolate?"

"Hai*" She nodded as Victora picked her up.

The four girls followed Charles into the kitchen for hot chocolate.

(*Big Sister, Yes)

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 01:59 AM

There was already a kettle of water boiling and four cups sitting on the counter. Xavier finished making the hot chocolate and brought it over to them, each one filled to the brim with marshmallows and a touch of milk to make it creamy. He didn't ask questions but rather remained quiet so they could asked questions of him.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 02:07 AM

Victoria drank hers rather quickly, being use to drinking hot drinks all her life. June sipped hers slowly while helping Celeste with hers by blowing on hers gently. While Polly just held hers, not feeling very thirsty but enjoying the warmth the cup brought her.

The hot chocolate seemed to lift their spirits a bit at least.

"Hungry." Celeste whispered, pulling on Victora's sleeve. At least she wasn't spaced out anymore.

"Professor could we have something to eat. I'm afraid we haven't had much today."
"What kind of Professor are you anyways?" June asked, her Russian type accent ringing through. Which was surprising with her dark complexion.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 02:17 AM

"Of course" He nodded and strolled to the fridge, "I'm afraid I'm not the best cook, but I can make good scrambled eggs if you like" he offered, taking out the carton and turning on the stove top. "I am a professor of many things. I have a PHD in Genetics, Biophysics, Psychology, and Anthropology. I am the headmaster of this school and one of it's teachers. We are still looking for students and filling positions however, so I take on many roles. As professor of basic Mathmatics and science, as well as a councilor"

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 02:24 AM

"E-eggs?" Celeste stood up on the stool and looked at what Charles pulled out of the fridge, "EGGS!" She clapped happily.

"Interesting..." Polly said softly. "You seemed to have left out your most important subject though." She looked up, noting how Charles, although she'd just met him had seemed to drift off subject slightly. Charles felt like his tongue was loosening. This blue haired girl's presence made him feel... relaxed. Not that 4 soaking wet, mentally drained, little girls seemed threatening.

"Polly." Victoria shot at her. "Don't be rude."

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 02:36 AM

"I take it you are a fan of scrambled eggs?" Charles gave Celeste a smile as he spoke the language more familiar to her, "how about toast? I have a very special lemon spread I think you'll like, but I only use it for very special guests." he started cooking, evidently rather unphased by Polly's little display. At least so it seemed, for in his mind Xavier was quick to react to the effect and barely put his defenses up in time to stop it.
"Your... sister is correct. It isn't very polite to try and pry information from someone who has taken you in" he added in English again, "You don't see me trying to break down your mental defenses to find out about you." ~And I likely could~ he added in her mind as he prepared toast.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 02:49 AM

Celeste hopped down from the stool and came around the island, "*Gasp* I've never had lemon spread. Is it sour?" She asked.
June looked at Polly, her head in her hand, "Oooh... Busted." June teased lightly.

Polly slammed her hands against the island, clearly upset but not over the fact Charles spoke in her mind. She seemed rather unphased by that little part. "Not like I'm doing it on purpose!" She snapped. "How can you be so calm?!"

"Polly. It's ok. Just take a deep breath." Victoria began, moving her eyes toward Celeste who was looking up with wide eyes.

Polly followed Victoria's gaze and took a deep breath, "I'm sorry.I...I can't control it when I get tired..." She said softly, sitting back down with her head in her hands.

Last edited by GinKadia; 05-20-2014 at 02:51 AM..

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 03:00 AM

"It's quite sweet actually" Charles replied to Celeste before looking back at Polly with her outburst.

"Then you should rest" Commented another gentleman from the doorway. His hair was darker (and actually existed) but with much grey peppered along the sides. He spoke before Charles had the chance to respond to Polly.

Xavier turned to his friend instead, "Eric, you're up late"

"It's hard not to be with all this going on" Eric replied, his eyes scanning over the new arrivals, "Ciara's been awake with the storm, she came to tell me there were strangers in the house." he turned his gaze to Charles with a questioning look. ~Is this them, then?~

Charles gave a slight nod to him, ~I believe so~ he handed Celeste a piece of toast with the lemon spread on it.

~You have the strangest dreams sometimes Charles~ Eric looked over to Polly, "There are some guest rooms this way." he offered.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 03:11 AM

Polly nodded, and slid down from her stool, "Thank you."
"I'm not really hungry." June said, following and slipping her hand into Polly's.

Polly gripped her hand tightly," Ok."

Celeste seemed much more lively now that she knew this man could speak her language, though she hid behind Charles when Eric came in.

Celeste waved to them as they headed out, slipping the toast into her mouth. "MMMM! Yummy. It's so yummy. Victora, try, try!" The girl ran around the island and pushed the toast up.

Victoria smiled lightly and bit down on the toast. "You're right." She replied after chewing the bit down. She quickly bit the toast 2 more times before Celeste could pull it away. "Om nom nom."

"No, Toast monster!"

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 03:15 AM

Charles chuckled and finished up the eggs while Eric lead the other two upstairs to a pair of rooms, "You should find everything you need. The bathroom is at the end of the hall" he directed, "and there are some extra clothes in the dresser. You'll catch a cold like that" he gestured to their wet outfits.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 03:17 AM

Almost on cue, Polly sniffed lightly. "Thank you sir..." Neither one had been introduced to the man as of yet.
June was looking downward when she put her hand out, "June." She said shyly, introducing herself.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 03:20 AM

He smiled and accepted her hand, "Eric Lensurr. Master of Magnetism"

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 03:28 AM

June shook his hand firmly, looking up at him somewhat shyly. "Pleasure. No offense sir but I think we're gonna share a room tonight." She sneezed Polly's hand lightly. Who nodded.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 03:30 AM

He gave a bit of a grin, "Let me move the other bed over for you." he offered as the adjacent door opened without him touching it and soon a bed began to float out on it's own.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 03:33 AM

"...Cool." June said under her breath. She was very impressed but her lack of sleep was preventing her from showing her full excitement over his powers

The two of them stepped out of the way to let the bed float past them.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 03:34 AM

It settled down next to the other and then Eric bid them goodnight before moving to another room and doing the same thing again. He could only guess that the other two wanted to share a room as well.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 03:40 AM

Just as he finished doing so, the smallest one of the group appeared walking down the hallway and stopped at the door which Polly and June had gone through and knocked lightly.

She rubbed her eyes as the door opened and June picked Celeste up and closed the door.

Victoria sipped the tea Charles had made her as she looked into the fire in the fireplace. "I'm sure you have many questions, sir. " She said, the heat of the fire drying her clothes.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 03:41 AM

"Likewise" Charles replied, "Questions that can wait until morning if you like" he offered as well. He didn't want to pry and he was sure she was as tired as the others.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 03:44 AM

She shook her head, "No, it's best to tell you now, so they don't have to relive those moments." She was tired, but she was use to being up late studying. She rubbed her temple. Even though she was so young she seemed very mature for her age.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 03:48 AM

Charles nodded in understanding, "It may be easier to simply show me" he offered, "I'm a telepath. If you project the thoughts I will pick up on them and I promise to go no further than what you offer."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 03:59 AM

"I know- I mean, perhaps that may be easier." Victoria said trying to figure out how to start explaining. "I'm sure you're rather confused on how we are sisters when we look and sound nothing a like. But I can assure you, that we are of the same cloth, just not biologically "She unbuttoned her shirt enough to reveal a shiny red stone and then buttoned her blouse back up. "We are known as the Crystal Gems. We were once born blood sisters and have been reincarnated many times under the four houses of magic." Images of past lives flash past Victoria's mind.

" Every year the four houses get together. For a... family day type event. They discuss important matters between the families while we get to spend some time with our siblings." She began leaving several details out about being an celestial being but images of it did pop up as she was tired and wanted to get to the point of what caused them to arrive on his door step.