~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-10-2014, 04:43 AM

Name: Gemini Starr
Bio: Gemini grew up in the Narrows, and lost her parents at a young age. This being the case, she learned to fight for herself and steal to survive from a very early time. She's a black belt in karate, and a master swordswoman. She used to work as an aide in Arkham, helping take care of some of the more dangerous cases, until one of them attacked her one day. She was hurt badly and while she was recovering, her job was given to someone else. Now she's gone back to stealing to survive. She has a fondness for knives and blades.
~~~~~~

Name: Batman/Bruce Wayne
Age Around 40
Bio: Everyone knows.

((finx15: there you go.))

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 09-10-2014 at 04:46 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-11-2014, 02:49 AM

Name: Joker
Bio: Depends on his mood.
picture:
without make up: http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/y...nime/guy-4.png

Name: Lorinda Gale
Alias: Catwoman
Bio: Lori was orphaned when she was a young girl as such she learned to steal young. As she grew she got better at stealing so she started making more money. She has know upgraded to museums and other public place. She is friends with having meet her on the street when she needed a place to stay.
Picture:

Last edited by finx15; 09-11-2014 at 03:27 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-11-2014, 03:10 AM

((Would you like to start, since Wolfie can't think of a single damned thing to type?))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-11-2014, 03:26 AM

((Lah sigh))
Lori sat on the edge of the museum fighting with the alarm. She was dress in her cat suit a soft frown on her face. Finally she got the alarm off and grinned with careful moves she got the window down and slipped down carefully taking the large black cat head gem. She picked it up and climbed back up setting things back to normal before tucking the gem in her bag.

Joker sat in arkham debating how best to get out with the most amount of deaths. With a chuckle he figured out how it was simple really but it would take a day or two and he would be free to create problems for everyone.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-11-2014, 03:49 AM

((lol))

"I'm afraid that doesn't belong to you." Batman stood with his arms crossed, his voice toneless as usual. He had been patrolling the city when his personal alarm went off. The alarm was linked to a small com chip inside his hood, and went off when any major alarm in Gotham was breached- like that in the museum.

Gemini mumbled to herself as she pushed the food cart down the aisle. She was only an aide, and yet her supervisor had seen fit to send her into the "dangerous" section to deliver the evening meal to the patients there. So far she was fine, she just had one left to go. The problem was that she had never encountered the last patient before. Her supervisor always took care of that one, so she really didn't know what to expect. Sighing, she reminded herself that she was off the clock as soon as this was done, and used her card key to open the door to the last room. "Excuse me, I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but dinner is here." She said, using her most polite tone. She used that tone with all the patients, since it seemed to keep them calm.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-11-2014, 04:02 AM

Catwoman froze and glanced at him chuckling softly "Well I think it does I won it fair and square." she grinned backing towards the edge of the building. "You can pay for it if you want it." she said cheekily.

Joker glanced up and hide his smirk. "I've never had a girl bring me food before...my mom was never around." he looked down embarrassed. "Sorry I shouldn't load you down with my problems."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-11-2014, 04:22 AM

Batman sighed. The conversation went the same almost every time he met Catwoman. "You didn't win it, you stole it. You do realize that I have to arrest you now." He told her, watching her carefully. He knew she was going to try and escape.

Gemini raised an eyebrow. Either this guy thought she was stupid, or he was a compulsive liar. "Oh, really? I'm sorry to hear that. Odd, though, since my supervisor brings food in here every day, and she is most definitely a woman." She said with a smirk, setting the food down on the table next to him. Some tiny part of her rationalized that it was probably a bad idea to tease the one patient she had no experience with, but she ignored it. "You know, I've met all the others in this ward, but I've never met you before. You got a name, stranger?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-11-2014, 09:46 PM

"I meant a beautiful woman." Joker grinned and chuckled "Names Joker." he sat down to eat.

Catwoman glanced over at the edge "Well you could do that but I hate Arkham and well I don't need to see the men in white coats." she slipped over the edge heading for the ground with a twist she landed with a roll and raced off.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-12-2014, 02:47 AM

This time, both eyebrows shot up. "Joker? Isn't that usually a derogatory term?" She asked, then shook her head. There were patients with far worse names. "I should probably go. I'm kind of breaking the rules by talking to a patient. I hope my supervisor lets me deliver here again, though. See you." She said, taking the food cart and heading to the door.

Batman sighed again and jumped after her, landing perfectly on his feet and taking off running. Keeping one eye on his target, he grabbed a mini batarang and threw it with perfect aim. With any luck, it would hit just ahead of the Catwoman and burst, throwing a net on top of her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-12-2014, 03:11 AM

Catwoman yelped as she was netted with a grin she cut threw it with her claws sticking her tongue out she ran faster slipping into Ivy's forest knowing Ivy would let her pass but would trap Batman if he even tried.

Joker watched her go and grinned "This should be fun." he laughed.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-12-2014, 03:29 AM

Batman skidded to a halt as Catwoman ran into Poison Ivy's forest. Curse it all, there was no way he could follow her in there! Growling, he made a mental note to be on a close lookout for Catwoman in the next few weeks.

Gemini left the room and headed out, but remembered that she had left a towel in one of the rooms. Sighing, she went to get it, thinking the patient there was asleep. Just as she bent down to grab the towel, a shadow reared up behind her. Outside the ward, they would hear screaming and crashing, and then a patient would run towards them, trying to escape. Gemini lay injured and unconscious on the floor of the patient's room.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-12-2014, 03:37 AM

Catwoman headed home chuckling softly as she toyed with the cats head. "Poor batty he's so slow some times...he's charity party is tomorrow I'll have to crash'' she laughed.

The patient let the other members out and Joker went to her "You alright?" he asked with a smirk. "You should be more careful we're dangerous." he knew batman would be here before they could escape so he didn't even try.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-12-2014, 03:50 AM

Just as Batman was ready to call it a night, another alarm sounded, this time directing him to Arkham asylum. Without a single word of protest, he called the batmobile to him, jumped in, and raced off towards the source of the trouble.

Gemini groaned as several attendants rushed in to pick her up. She vaguely heard the words "hospital" and "stat" and could have sword she saw that Joker guy smiling at her before she blacked out.

((Should we skip to after the Joker has broken out and Gemini is jobless?))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-12-2014, 04:03 AM

((sure))
Catwoman slipped into Gemini's house holding a large amount of cash "I heard the bad news but luckly you have a thief for a friend she grinned.

Joker was busy killing people laughing as he lead Batman on endless Goose chases. "Oh he's so much fun to play with." Joker laughed and skipped along the sidewalk.

Last edited by finx15; 09-12-2014 at 04:22 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-12-2014, 04:32 AM

Sitting on her couch, Gemini looked up and smirked. "I would say that I have to lock my door more often, but it wouldn't keep you out. You didn't need to do that, you know, I'm capable of stealing for myself." She said gratefully, getting up to greet her friend. She was just about healed and ready to get out again, though she knew that with the hospital bills and overdue rent, she'd have to go back to stealing to support herself. "How have you been?"

Bruce sighed as he reentered the batcave after a long, long night. The Joker had kept him running all over the place...again, and it was getting tiring. Still, at least he was keeping his skills sharp. He couldn't help but look forward to the charity banquet he was holding later that night, knowing from recent patterns that the Joker wasn't going to show up again until the night after. At least, this one night, he could deal with high society people instead of criminals.
.....on the other hand, maybe he wasn't looking forward to it all that much.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-13-2014, 07:47 PM

"Same old, same old running Batman around." Catwoman grinned "Buying tickets to a charity ball to have a little fun." she had figured out Batman's secret years ago and he had figured her out but they had promised to never tell anyone there secrets.

Joker was changing his schedule around so he could go to Bruce Waynes charity ball and create a little mayhem for the prince of the city.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-14-2014, 03:15 AM

Gemini chuckled. "So he still won't actually catch you?" She asked, shaking her head. She couldn't imagine letting someone run her around all the time just for a crush. "Wait, did you say charity ball? Oh, please tell me that you got me a ticket."

Though there were other things to be done, the first thing Bruce did after leaving the batcave was take a nap. There was no way he could handle a charity ball without any sleep.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-14-2014, 11:55 PM

Lori knew the look that passed over her friends face "He is not in love with me we've been over this." her face darkened. "If you bring it up I won't give you your ticket." she waved it in front of her face. "And I won't go dress shopping with you."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-15-2014, 03:25 AM

Gemini held up her hands innocently. "Of course, of course, I didn't mean that at all!" She said, before snatching her ticket. "Okay let's go shopping come on I can't wait!" Mostly she was excited to test out her skills in a room full of rich people, but a small part of her was hoping to find a guy. Preferably a rich guy who'll marry me right away and not ask questions about where his money's going...

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-15-2014, 03:29 AM

Lori was half shopping to impress Bruce something not to slutty but that would stand out. Her gaze feel to a baby blue ball gown and she slipped it on showing it off with a spin. She stared at herself and curtsied blushing softly then shook the thoughts of Bruce Wayne from her mind.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-15-2014, 03:50 AM

Gemini smiled at her friend's antics, but didn't say anything about it. Instead, she looked through until she found a peacock green dress and tried it on. "Lori, what do you think? It's not too weird with my hair, is it?" She asked.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-15-2014, 03:56 AM

"It's fine." Lori was half paying attention to bus getting the ink thing off and not ruin the dress. "Got it" she grinned and stuffed it in her large bag glad she had picked the one store with out camera's "Maybe something from my jewelry collection." she mused finally examining her. "It's a little weird." she grinned. "Your hair doesn't go with a lot of colors."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-15-2014, 04:07 AM

Gemini blushed, looking slightly upset. "Yeah, that's true...Maybe something black, then?" She asked, pulling out a sleek black dress. It was one of the most expensive on the rack, not that Gemini would be paying for it anyway. "Red goes with black. And if I borrow some jewelry, it should look nice."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-15-2014, 04:20 AM

"Sorry sweet heart I know you like the dress." Lori held it up again studying her closer if we give you a light green flower and black shoes we can pull it off." she pulled the ink tag off and stuffed it in then took the black one as well. "Three for the price of one." she chuckled getting shoes for all three dresses only buying the purses. "Lets go before they notice." she walked out laughing half expecting Bruce to be waiting to tower over them disappointed but with the week he had there was no way he was awake.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-15-2014, 04:28 AM

Gemini smiled happily as they walked out of the store. "I had forgotten how much fun it is to go shopping with you." She said with a chuckle, making the word "shopping" sound sarcastic. "I can't wait to get there. You think I'll finally find a boyfriend?" She asked, knowing that Lori was thinking about a certain black-clad superhero.