finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 02:29 AM

"I saw her head to one of the bedrooms...I wish she would have joined us it would have been nice to get to know her." Aurora sighed softly taking a smaller amount compared to the boys. "She could have at least come to eat."

Thor glanced down the hallways frowning a little he would have also liked to get to know Jessica though he hunger out weighted his curiosity.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 02:40 AM

Steve smiled some."give her some time,we don;t know her whole past,so let s give her time to trust us..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 02:46 AM

"Your right Steve." Aurora smiled. "I guess I just natural trust a great soldier who helped save the world and a God who put down his life to save a small town...that leaves a lot to know." she chuckled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 02:58 AM

Stve chuckeld a bit and loooed to Thor."maybe yo coudld bring Jessica a plate of food?',he saudjested

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 03:31 AM

"Of course." Thor ate everything on his plate and brought something simple to Jessica. He knocked on her door "I brought you food maid...Jessica." he had started to say maiden but thought better of it.

Aurora watched Thor go a smile on her face. "Despite what they say he's really smart and nice.' she looked at Steve. "So is there anything you want to know about the rain forest?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 10:09 PM

Jessica blinked and smiled a bit ,she used her pwers to open the door,showing a empty room and looked down to him from the open window."up here on the foof",she called to him.

Steve looked cncerned.'a lot acctuyally....",he said sfoftly."just have no idea where to start"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 10:27 PM

"Well top three things One it rains a lot. Two jaguars and other predictors may be in the trees so there's that. three tribes don't take kindly to outsiders so if we run into one let me do the talking." Aurora chuckled a little. "Monkeys can steal your food, Mcaws are loud in the morning and holler monkeys are really creepy at night."

"Would you like to come down for the food." Thor examined the window wondering if he could climb out expecting that his bigger bulk might get in the way plus he was holding her breakfast.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 10:44 PM

Jessica bit her lip."sure",she siad and gently holding the roof edge and carefuly cimbed back inside/"just star gazing"

Steve blinked a bit but smiled a bit."all good things to knwo",he said grinning and took another bite of foood."thease tribes, if tings go south,wheres the best place to run?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 11:00 PM

"If things go south we won't get the chance to run besides maybe climbing a tree." Aurora snorted softly then ran a hand threw her hair.

"Sounds interesting. Did you manage to see any of the realms you looked for?" Thor asked placing her food on a table. "If you like star gazing Heimdall would enjoy your company." he smiled a little.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 11:05 PM

Jessica blinked a bit at Thor."realms?",she asked curious."i just like stars's,,I didn't know there were different realms...whos Heimdall?",she asked curious.

Steve grinned."okay,so lets ghope things go good the first time"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 12:03 AM

"That would be what I'm hoping for." Aurora chuckled then sighed. "I wonder if we'll run into the tribe who took me in." she mused gazing off into the distance.

"Hiemdall is the guardian who protects Asgard he has the ability to see all the realms and more. Yes there are nine exactly Earth being one of them." Thor smiled. "they are all connected threw Yggdrasil the tree of life."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 12:09 AM

Steve smiled and blinked at her look."would they recognize you?",Steve asked softly,hoping they would.

Jessica blinked t him."oh really?you'd have to show me more of it some time"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 12:24 AM

"i hope so I haven't changed that much...I just have more cloths on then they do." Aurora blushed at the admission. "Forget I even said that."

Thor grabbed a piece of paper and sat down. "It's not to hard." he drew the tree with the planets each representing one of the tree's branch's explaining as he worked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 01:08 AM

Steve blinkd a bit,and grinned at her blush."well,it is hot here",he said grinning like a school boy.

Jessica blinked ,carefully sitting next to him and smiled softly."amazing"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 02:03 AM

"Yeah i guess so." Aurora blushed more not expecting him to smile like that. "You get use to it after a while." she shrugged and blushed more. "I'm so glad Mr. Stark isn't here."

"It is amazing." Thor smiled. "Hiemdall can see every star, every speck of dust and every soul threw out the nine realms. That's how I knew Loki was here on Earth."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 02:12 AM

Steve grinned."you and me both...."

Jessica looked amazed.'wow,I would love to meet him...",she laughed a little."maybe in my dreams",she said softly.Kniowing there had to be laws and such."so what had you so fancinated with earth?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 02:44 AM

"Well...I feel for a girl but it didn't work." Thor left it at that. "I then got to actually see all of Earth and fell for the world itself." he gazed out at the rain forest with a smile on his face. "It's beautiful here."

"he would enjoy seeing naked people way to much." Aurora giggled a little. "I'm glad I'm with the two guys who don't think like that."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 02:48 AM

Jessica frowned a bit feeling bad for him but smiled softly."yeah,i guess it is in its own way",she sai leanin back and yawned softly

Steve opened his mouth t speak but chose against it.right ,of course",he smiled and sighed softly."e should get some rest ,it has been a long say

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 03:04 AM

'Well your right." Aurora stood. "Good night Steve." she headed for another room to fall asleep in. The last she thought of was how sweet Steve was to have spent time with her.

"I'll let you get some sleep." Thor stood. "I will see you in the morning." he smiled then headed for a room frowning at the small bed. With a chuckle he put his hammer next to the bed and did his best to fall asleep.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 03:12 AM

Jessica watched him go blinking a bit she smiled at the bed."its been a while",she flopped onto it and sighed happily falling asleep quickly.

Stve watched her go,smling a little he shook his head and currled up into his bed,drifting off quickly

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 03:25 AM

Aurora blinked awake as the macaws made there usual racket. "great." she chuckled. "Still as loud as usual." she went to make a hearty breakfast smiling as a slightly asleep Thor entered. "Good morning." she chuckled as he grumbled and feel asleep in the chair he plopped down in.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 03:28 AM

Steve came in a short while after ,having come back from a jog arounf the base."morning",she said softly.

Jesssica was still sleeping soundly in her room,enjoying the softness of the bed

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 04:32 AM

"Morning. Would you mind going to get Jessica breakfast is almost ready and we should get going before the monkeys really come out." Aurora pokes Thor's cheek sighing softly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 05:06 AM

Seve smiled.'sure",he said heading to the room Jessica had chosen."Jessica",he called softlt and opened the door he smiled seeing her asleep."figures",he walkde over to her and gently touched her shoulder. Though regretted it immediately when Jessica woke up alarmed ,Steve sudenly cam crashing throught kitchen area wall,he groaned sitting up,un fazed."she,is not a morning person....",he frowned a bit seeing Jessica sitting on the bed,staring what she did in shock looking to the ground she made the vines that had made appear and throw steve go back into the ground.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 10:59 PM

"OH MY GOSH!" Aurora hurried over to Steve and checked him over frowning a little. "Are you OK Steve?" she asked looking worried.

Thor jumped awake then blinked at scene before him. "Is everyone alright?"