~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-27-2015, 03:03 AM

Gemini shook her head, blinking. "I'm gonna have to bug you with questions later." She said, brushing herself off. She stopped short, nearly falling over. "That's a lot of anger..."

Steve picked himself up off the floor. Gemini statement confused him for a second. "Right...empath. You should probably get out of here, if it's affecting you that much."

"Not a chance. If I can get close enough to look him in the eye, I can put him to sleep."

"I gotta tell you, that sounds kind of insane."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-27-2015, 03:13 AM

"It is insane let Tony handle it he has Victoria after all." Aurora frowned. "I think we should handle that." she pouted to a person who was watching them. "Looks like trouble." she looked to the others.

"She is right." Tony frowned at Gemini. "I can handle Hulk with Victoria. I hope we haven't used it yet" he sighed then looked to his suitcase opening it slowly so that the suit didn't form to fast. He blinked as the screen came on "Jarvis activate Victoria. You three get some place safe." he flew off as Victoria descended from the sky. It morphed with his ironman suit and he smirked a little "Feels good so far."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-27-2015, 03:54 AM

Frustrated, Gemini bit her lip. She wanted to help, but as usual she was useless.

"Come on, let's see about that creeper." Steve said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-27-2015, 02:12 PM

Aurora started walking towards the person then blinked as they vanished around the corner. "We got a runner." She smirked and races after the person cursing when she got around the corner. "Gone."

Tony meanwhile had his hands full trying to beat down Hulk. After a while he finally managed to knock him out sighing in relief when he transformed back to Bruce. "Hey." He grinned at the man who blinked up at Tony. "You can't be here!" Bruce sat up panicking. "It's a trap!" Tony cursed as he disabled Veronica so he just had his regular suit on. "Who did you bring?" Bruce asked glancing around. "Steve of course, a new girl and Aurora." Tony blinked as the man jumped to his feet. "She's exactly who they want!" Bruce exclaimed.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-28-2015, 03:03 AM

Gemini followed Aurora, chasing after the suspicious figure. She skidded to a stop behind the girl, looking around as she felt Steve stopping behind her. "They can't have gotten far." She said.

Stopping short behind the girls, Steve frowned. How had the person disappeared so quickly? "We'll split up to cover more ground. If anyone finds him, send up a flare." Both girls could use fire, and he had a few signal flares just in case.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-28-2015, 03:27 AM

"Right." Aurora set out into the crowd searching for the man that she had seen. She stopped short when she noticed the man had appeared behind her. "Wha?" she gasped then set the person on fire only to find he had vanished again. Something hit the back of her head and she hit the ground unconscious.

Tony landed in front of Steve looking around. "Where are the girl!?" he demanded looking worried. Bruce raced up beside Tony panting a little. "Couldn't have waited for me?" Bruce scowled.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-28-2015, 03:33 AM

Steve stopped, looking at the two men in confusion. "We split up to chase the suspect. Why? What's going on?" He asked, sensing something was wrong.

Just then, a fox ran up to the three men, and transformed smoothly into Gemini- though her fox ears and tail stuck around. She looked panicked. "Aurora's in trouble! I didn't see, but I felt pain in the back of my head, and surprise and then darkness...it was definitely from her." She said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-28-2015, 04:06 AM

"Damn it." Bruce cursed causing Tony to blink and almost tease the man but he didn't say anything for a change. "They have the fire stone!" Bruce ran a hand threw his hair. "Clint, Nat and I where just suppose to observe the situation but they must have known they could use me to get you here and that with no other help you would turn to Aurora." Tony had gone a startling shade of white at the mention of the fire stone.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-28-2015, 04:09 AM

Steve looked back and forth between the people around him. "Fire stone? What is that, and why does it sound like really bad news?" He asked.

Gemini shivered. "She's getting farther away. I can just barely feel her presence...we need to move fast if there's any chance of tracking her."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-28-2015, 04:13 AM

"We can explain on the way. We have to stop them!" Bruce growled. "And I want a little pay back for them controlling me!" He looked at Gemini. "Lead the way."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-28-2015, 04:19 AM

Gemini nodded. "I can go faster in fox form. Try to keep up." She said, before transforming again. After shaking her fur, she set off in a clear direction, moving faster than any fox had any right to move.

"Semi-super speed. Lovely." Steve remarked before chasing after the fox girl.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-28-2015, 02:17 PM

Tony took off his suit for now then raced after the girl with Bruce at his side. As they raced to find Aurora he spotted a black van with a couple people placing the girl in question in the back.

Aurora woke her head pounding as soon as she saw the people she blasted them with her fire causing them both to drop her. She caught herself on the van glaring she set the inside of the van on fire. "Never mess with me!" She growled looming over them.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-29-2015, 01:31 AM

Gemini skidded to a stop at the van, then instantly went after one of the men who had recovered from the blast of fire and was about to tackle Aurora. She jumped at him in fox form, then changed into human form on impact to make sure it hurt worse. She pummeled him until he was unconscious, then got up to check on Aurora.

Steve ran straight to Aurora, covering her as a couple more goons came at them. He fought them off, then pulled Aurora away from the flaming van, knowing it was only a matter of time before the gas tank exploded. No sooner than he had moved, the explosion rocked the street. "Are you okay?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-29-2015, 02:38 AM

"Fine." Aurora rubbed her arms looking a little scared she smiled at Bruce. "Welcome to are little group." her lip quivered a little. Her head felt like someone had split it open and she was a little bruised from them dropping her in there hurry to not get set on fire.

'You sure your alright?" Tony examined his friend frowning softly. "I should have never brought you along!" he looked pissed at himself. 'They would have found her better there." Bruce said in a soothing voice.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-29-2015, 02:43 AM

Steve got up, helping Aurora to her feet. "You can't blame yourself for this one. There's no way anyone could have known." He said to Tony.

Gemini nodded. "There's no use assigning blame where there is none. The ones at fault are the ones who put this all in motion." She said. She snarled a bit, her more animal side showing through. "It was a dirty, cowardly trick."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-29-2015, 03:28 AM

"That it was." Aurora found herself leaning against Steve frowning softly. "What do they want anyways?" she looked at Bruce who swallowed. "I don't remember much because I was hulk but I do remember them saying something about a fire stone." Aurora turned a pale color "Oh no." she sank against Steve looking like she might pass out.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-29-2015, 03:33 AM

Steve held her up, moving quickly to make sure she didn't fall. "Easy...here, sit down." He said, helping her to a nearby bench.

Gemini's ear twitched. "Fire stone? What's that?" She asked, looking around at everyone. "I'm assuming it's powerful, if people like that are after it."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-29-2015, 04:04 AM

"This is aweful if they have dad must be." Aurora choked on the word then swallowed. "The fire stone is a lot like the tesseract. It's an all powerful Gem that wields the power to burn down whole cities and everything in it or to dry up the oceans but it's normally very docile unable to activate on it on. Those things I named are what a nonfire person like me could do if the stone didn't burn them first. In my hands it could burn the whole world, the universe even. My father held the stone so it was safe but he vanished a few months ago I had been looking for both." She trailed off looking ill.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-29-2015, 04:13 AM

Steve took a shaky breath. "Okay, then...well, we'll have to keep you with us, Aurora, to make sure we can keep an eye on you. In the meantime, maybe we should gather a few more allies." He suggested.

It was Gemini's turn to look sick. "I have heard tales of such objects...actually, I have encountered such an object only recently. It's the reason I'm here, as a matter of fact." She said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-29-2015, 02:44 PM

"Which one?" Aurora glanced up at the girl smiling when Tony gave her a soft hug knowing what was going threw her mind. "If that's a different one that would make three of the six in just a year." She ran a hand threw her hair.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-30-2015, 03:10 AM

Gemini's ears drooped. "I don't know the name of it...the substance was very dark red, and it seeped beneath my skin. So far, it has dangerously increased the darker aspects of my powers. I have trouble controlling it." She said.

"Dark red? Was it a liquid?" Steve asked, getting a nod from the fox girl.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-30-2015, 03:15 AM

"The Aether." Aurora swallowed then began to pae. "Oh crap this is bad...very bad. We need Thor and the others!" she grabbed the girls arm. "We need to get some place safe where Malikth and his dark elves can't get to us. Two major bad guys at once I would say this couldn't get worse but this is really bad."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-30-2015, 03:31 AM

"We need to get back to the tower, now, and put out the call." Steve said.

"Aether? I want to learn more about it. How to get it out of me, at least." Gemini said, looking scared again.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-30-2015, 03:38 AM

"We don't have time." Aurora ran a hand threw her hair. "If they knew we were here they could already have the tower surrounded." She paced. "Are best chance is to get to one of the smaller safe house's out here. There I will explain all I know but Thor might know more."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-30-2015, 03:45 AM

"Either way, we need to move, now. Staying in an open area like this makes us an easy target." Steve said, already surveying the area for potential threats.

"If that's the case, then let's go. I don't feel like being kidnapped or killed today." Gemini said.