harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-31-2011, 12:34 PM

"Oh?" Kalvin asked as he frowned, "How come I'm under your bed and not on display?" The male pursed his lips and slung his arm around his bestfriend-slash-lover's shoulder. "Aren't I someone special to you now?" He gave a rather goofy grin before he'd pressed a long, light and lingering kiss onto Ian's lips. "Mm..." Licking his own lips, he smiled again. He could never get enough of those lips, really. They were so nice to kiss. Kalvin let go of Ian to head to the room in the back. "Here?" he asked, calling out to him as he opened it anyway. Whether or not it was Ian's room, he was going to find out.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-31-2011, 06:00 PM

"Of course you're special to me." Ian said, mildly amused about how Kalvin was acting. "I just haven't had the chance to get them out yet." A faint blush spread across his face at the kiss, but it faded just as quickly as it had appeared. He smiled lightly as he ran a hand through his hair before following his friend/lover down to the back of the house. "Yeah. That's my room." he said. Inside wasn't much. Just a bed, dresser, desk with a computer and a smallish-medium sized t.v. attached to a game station.

Last edited by The Cloaked Schemer; 11-01-2011 at 07:26 PM..

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-01-2011, 12:53 PM

Kalvin turned to look at Ian when he'd heard him reply to what he'd just said and snickered when he'd seen that blush on him. "Pretty cool room," he started when he'd gotten a good look at it and pushed the door open to look inside. Stepping in and finding himself flopping onto the bed, he looked at Ian and grinned before he'd patted the space beside him. "You brought anyone here?" he asked as he raised his eyebrows a little, "A girl or a guy?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 11-01-2011, 07:59 PM

Ian smiled lightly, kind of relieved that Kalvin liked his room. It was a great place to relax at the end of the day. He took a seat on the bed next to his lover/friend. He leaned back on the headboard, raising an eyebrow lightly. "Of course I brought people here. My friends come over all the time." He didn't know if he should add that whenever a friend stayed over, that they slept in the same bed. Boy or girl, it didn't really matter. But he decided not to say anything about it.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-02-2011, 09:07 AM

"And, here, I thought I was your only best friend." Sticking out his tongue a little as he hid his said jealousy, the man shifted to lay on Ian's lap and looked up at him. "Do you and them sleep on one bed? I don't think I saw extra beds here." Kalvin was really just asking out of curiosity. Stretching his arms up over his head, he looked off and about his lover's room. What was Ian like the past years they'd missed being best friends? Though he'd heard stories, it'd have been better if he were, well, a part of that said past.

Too bad, the past can't be rewinded to.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 11-02-2011, 12:01 PM

Ian raised an eyebrow slightly, but couldn't stop a small smile from forming on his face. If he didn't know any better, he'd say Kalvin was jealous. Of course, he couldn't be completely sure. His attention dropped down to Kal for a moment before his attention went to the window on the back wall. Should he tell him about sharing beds with his friends? He didn't really see why not, so he shrugged. "Well, sure. It's not as if I could tell them to sleep on the floor."

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-02-2011, 11:05 PM

Kalvin was jealous. He couldn't help it. He wasn't there. When he saw the other's attention move, he grunted and crossed his arms over his chest. "You should've let them." Knowing he was rather mean doing that, it didn't really cross him. He shifted to lay on his side and nuzzled Ian's abdomen before he'd frowned. His cheeks colored just a bit, too, not out of embarrassment but inner frustration.

[[ You have any messengers? : 3 ]]

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 11-02-2011, 11:09 PM

[[Umm... Can I have an example?]]

Ian frowned. Was Kalvin really jealous about that? He like to think so. That was mostly because it made a warm feeling grow in his stomach. He sighed and place a hand gently on the back of his lover's head. "I don't want to be rude... But if I would make you feel better, I guess I could." he said, dropping his attention back down to Kal. "Besides... I was kind of thinking that wouldn't be a problem now since you would have been sharing my bed..." he said, a faint blush forming on his face. "Was I wrong to just assume that?"

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-02-2011, 11:59 PM

Kalvin was. He couldn't help it not when Ian was already his, well, lover. When the other had said those last words, though, he finally looked up at him and felt his own cheeks color as well. A bright grin touched his lips too as he reached up to pull Ian's head down for a light kiss. He met him halfway, of course, so he wouldn't hurt his back. "No, yeah. We're sharing a bed tonight." Pressing another kiss on his lover's lips, he pulled him in for a hug and held him tightly. Okay. So he was jealous. He's also easy to get out of his jealousy when Ian says such cute things.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 11-03-2011, 12:09 AM

Ian couldn't stop the happy feeling from growing in his stomach at the sight of Kalvin's smile. It made the faint blush on his face to darken some before he could stop it. It darkened even more though when he was kissed. It made his heart flutter slightly. He wrapped his arms around his lover, holding him closer. "That sounds good to me." Even though Kal was jealous about him sharing his bed, it was hard to be amused about it. Not when he was feeling so happy.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-03-2011, 12:23 AM

-tugs 'em out-