say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-20-2011, 08:20 PM

"If that's what helps you sleep at night, love." Matthew teased as he walked up to Leane and gave her temple a kiss. "But to be fair that cast adds quite a bit of weight."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-20-2011, 08:33 PM

Flicking his nose, Leane frowned, "Are you calling me fat? Already? Some boyfriend you are. Jenny, I think I may have to replace Matt with Ben. Sorry hun, but you're stuck with Matt now," Leane added with a laugh as she wrapped her arms around Ben's waist. "Benny here wouldn't be so mean and call me fat."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-20-2011, 08:37 PM

"Aw Lee, you know I love ya but Jenny's the only one I want. Tough luck, cutie." Ben winked down at Leane before reaching out and giving Jenny's hand a squeeze.

"Leaving me already, Lee?" Matthew said with a mock frown.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-20-2011, 11:42 PM

"You called me fat," Leane reminded as stuck out her tongue playfully, "Remember?"

"Buuut I suppose I can settle for you since Ben chooses Jenny over me," Leane said with a laugh.

"Well, he'd better," Jenny said with a grin as she placed a tender kiss on Ben's lips. "So, shall we head to the beach?" Jenny asked as Leane hobbled to Matt and gently rubbed her nose against his per their usual sign of affection.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2011, 12:27 AM

"Always." Ben whispered into Jenny's ear, giving the skin behind it a small kiss before turning to face Matt and Leane. "And if you two are done being all mushy we can head out now." Ben winked before leading Jenny out the door and into Matt's car.

"All set, love?" Matt asked Leane as he adjusted his arma round her to help support her in their walk out to the car.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-21-2011, 01:03 AM

"Mm, I suppose so," Leane said with a smile as she held onto her crutch. "My parents are going to kill me when they see," Leane pondered aloud with a laugh. "So, what shall we do once we go to the beach? It's too cold to swim."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2011, 07:34 PM

"We could rent out one of the boats they have down there and take a turn around the lake." Matthew suggested as they made their way out the door and to the car with Jenny and Ben. Matthew eased Leane into the passenger's seat before walking around the driver's side and starting the car.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-22-2011, 07:38 PM

"Sounds like a plan to me! It's been far too long since I've been on a boat," Leane said with a warm smile as she buckled her seat belt. Slipping on her gloves and hat, Leane sighed as she looked at her leg. "Matt? Did you bring the pain meds out with you? I have a feeling the one from last night is going to wear off before our trip is over," Leane said with a laugh.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2011, 07:41 PM

"No, I didn't." Matt frowned as he released teh seatbelt he had been about to buckle. "I'll run in and grab them." He said as he darted from the car and back into the house to grab the small bottle of pills.

Matthew returned to the car, handing Leane the pain pills before buckling his seatbelt. "Anything else?" He asked.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-22-2011, 07:52 PM

"Nope! I'll be all set with these," Leane said with a laugh.

Jenny shook her head with a grin, "Druggy."

"Hey, you have a broken leg and see how chipper you feel," Leane said with a grin as she stuck out her tongue at Jenny.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2011, 07:56 PM

Matthew rolled his eyes playfully before pulling out of his driveway and heading towards the town's nearby beach.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-22-2011, 08:26 PM

Leane grinned as she saw the water and the boats floating in it. It was a bright sunny day, perfect calm waters to go sailing in.

"Ben and I will head over to the shop and get a picnic basket full of snacks for the trip," Jenny said with a smile as she slid out of the car, "You two head over and snag us a boat?"

"Sounds like a plan," Leane said with a warm smile as she hobbled out of the car, leaning against the car with one side while holding the crutch with the other.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-17-2011, 08:10 PM

"Snack duty it is." Ben said as he emerged from the car and put an arm around Jenny's shoulders.

"Do you need some help, Lee?" Matthew asked cautiously as he walked around the car and held out an arm to help balance his girlfriend.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-19-2011, 02:12 AM

"We'll see you guys in a bit Lee! Try not to break your other leg, will you?" Jenny teased with a laugh before leading Ben towards the small shop across the street.

"Ha ha, very funny Jen," Leane said with an eye roll and as she took Matt's arm, steadied herself, and got her crutches situated to where she could use them. "Thanks," Leane said with a small smile and a blush, "My parents are really going to kill me for this. There's no way I can dance. Promise me you'll roll me around when I'm in a wheel chair on Mommy and Daddy's orders?" Leane added with a laugh as she looked up at Matt, "You do realize they'll over react, right? Especially when they realize our news? I have the feeling I'll be in bed for a very long time."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-19-2011, 03:59 AM

"Maybe they'll just lock you away from me considering how much trouble you get into running from me in the first place." Matthew teased as he helped balance his girlfriend and gave her cheek a kiss. "Now let's try to hobble down to the boats without injuring you anymore." He half-joked as he helped maneuver Leane to walk.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-19-2011, 05:40 AM

"Yes, but then we'd have the problem of me trying to run to you. Either way I'm afraid I'm in store for a great many broken bones. My bedroom is on the second floor, after all. It's a very large drop from my balcony to the ground," Leane added with a laugh.

"And imagine. If I'm locked away for too long, I'll soon have to try and maneuver a large baby belly while trying not to break my neck! And then if I'm still locked away, I'll have to learn to maneuver a squirming little baby! All while not trying to make a sound, mind you. I think I may be a ninja in no time if my parents aren't careful," Leane added with a teasing wink as she continued down the path to the boats, finding it hard to keep her purse in place on her shoulder as she hobbled along.

"I can see why people with crutches either have wallets or fanny packs," Leane laughed in an aside as she felt her purse start to slip on her shoulder again. "Still, it could be awfully romantic, me being locked in my room, the only sunlight coming from my windows and balcony doors. You could be my knight in shining armor who rescues me, like Rapunzel," Leane added with a laugh, "Though I don't think my hair is quite so long yet."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-21-2011, 09:54 PM

"Aw but I don't have a horse to carry us away." Matthew laughed as he gave Leane a loving smile. "Maybe I'll crawl up the side of your house and secretly lived with you locked away. I wouldn't mind a break from school." He teased as they approached the boat house.

"How can I help you two?" A young boy asked as he eyed the couple, a clipboard sitting in one hand.

"Can we rent a boat for four of us?" Matthew asked and the boy nodded before disappearing inside to count up the cost and find the keys for one of their rental boats.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-21-2011, 10:41 PM

Leaning against the counter, Leane grinned at Matt, "Or you could just buy a horse and continue school. One of us as to at least show our face at graduation, and you know very well it won't be me. Besides, your parents would kill you if you left home and didn't come back! On the other hand, I wouldn't mind the company. At least I wouldn't have to sit there and play solitaire all day long!"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-21-2012, 03:10 PM

"Lee, you're still going to graduate." Matthew smiled encourgingly as he passed over the money for a rental boat and wrapped a fist around the boat keys. "Even though we have a setback that doesn't mean our lives are over. Don't forget that." He said, a bit more seriously this time.