Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2012, 02:24 AM

As the song came to an end josh was dancing/ moshing to his own music, he carried the beat up, fast, intense like he was feeling what he sang, which he did. When it was over, he thanked the very loud, crowd and headed back stage, he grabbed a water and drank half of it in seconds.

MyMeneFamily
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-09-2012, 02:30 AM

Naomi smiled, and as he finished and walked backstage, she walked on and smiled at everyone. Josh had made sure he set everything up. Now they had to get ready for their song that they were preforming together. She wanted to make it something fun and different... Something you'd never expect to rock band members to play. But she was curious as to how this would work out. So grabbing the mic, she smiled at everyone. "How are you guys tonight?!" she yelled into the mic, the crowd went wild, screaming bloody murder with their crazed fangurl and boy love. "So, you just heard the new artist, someone who just so happens to be a good friend of mine, and someone I care about deeply, Josh. He's been preforming for a good while now at a bar before we decided that he should go out in the world. What do you guys think? Did you like him?" she asked, and the whole crowd was screaming deafening yeses.

Smiling, she looked backstage. "Tonight we're gonna try something a bit different than usual. I know this is supposed to be completely rock, but I wanted to try something new.... Just to experiment and see how you guys liked it..." she said, looking back at Josh.

[[ hey! I wanted to try and change thing up a bit. I was thinking a song by yellowcard would fit for them unless you have a different song?]]

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2012, 02:34 AM

Josh smiled "Sure babe, I am down with anything....what did you have in mind?" He asked with a sweaty smirk. He had been looking forward to playing with her for what seems like a really long time. The sound of the crowd got his blood pumping and he was hella stoked.

(yellowCard is awsome. which song you thinking of????}

MyMeneFamily
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-09-2012, 02:42 AM

[[ well, i actually wanted to do one song by them, which would be the song let it flow... I believe is what it's called. And than i wanted to do something more dance-ish... =\ but it's up to you.]]

"One of the songs, one of them is more of a dance tempo... Think you can handle the music for it?" she asked him, her eyes promising a heated, passionate reward later. And she knew with that promise in her eyes, he'd have a hard time saying no.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2012, 03:08 AM

(fine by me XD)

Josh got butterflies...she really knew how to make a man do what she wanted, not that he would have said no in the first place...but now, the deal sweetened. "Sounds great, I am sure I can handle whatever you throw my way..." He said giving her a smirk and a wink.

MyMeneFamily
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-09-2012, 03:27 AM

[[lol. Alrighty then! Nicki minaj [turn me on] and jessie j [domino] plus yellow card! We gots it home gurl!]]

She grinned, going up to the mic, and getting ready to sing. They'd start out with something to get them all pumped up, and finish it with the softer song. So getting up to the mic she started singing their first song which was the song domino.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2012, 03:41 AM

Josh followed Noamies lead, and did it well. within the first minute of the song josh was really into it, singing, playing, dancing, getting him self and the crowed pumped, and it was working quite well.

MyMeneFamily
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-09-2012, 03:46 AM

Naomi gave her heart in to her music as always, dancing and making the crowd dance with her before she winked at Josh. The song would end and go straight to the next, no pause. And so, when the one finished, the next song started, and in this one she went over to Josh, dancing against him, making the guys in the crowd jealous, and even excited, while she subtly teased Josh, before she walked to the edge of the stage for the part where she rapped.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2012, 04:20 AM

It was very fast passed, and josh was sweating like a pig, so as noami danced against him he unbuttoned his shirt, showing off his lean muscular body and tattoos, it made the crowed go wild, well the girls, and some guys. When noami rapped josh couldn't believe his ears, she was amazing, and it was a different genre of music, yet she was still amazing.

MyMeneFamily
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-09-2012, 04:31 AM

Naomi smiled, stopping after that song and taking a breath from her dancing, looking back at Josh, who clearly could use the break before they actually started playing their last song for the night. "Hey baby..." she said, the mic set down so no one would hear them. "Need a break or you wanna continue with the last song?" she asked him, finding the prespiration on him rather sexy. Call her disgusting but she liked seeing the effects of a hard-working man. It turned her on, and she was sure Josh could tell by now.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2012, 04:52 AM

Josh smirked. "Heh, I dont need a break babe, Im just getting started" He said with intensity and lust in both his eyes and his voice, there was sexual tension, and he knew it, and he could tell she felt it too. It was like foreplay, only way more exciting cause they are on stage, in front of people so they cant give too much away, he did however drink some water, then pour the rest over his head and face to cool down, of course he mostly did it to tease noami.

MyMeneFamily
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-09-2012, 05:05 AM

Naomi smirked, fixing her low cut shirt so that it showed a little more cleavage, knowing that her shorts were already short enough to tease him without doing anything. And she was clearly pumped and all ready to go by the time he stopped, and with her mind she said to him 'I love you baby...', and than got her keyboard out in front of the mic. She did the piano and classical instruments for this song, while Josh did the guitar.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2012, 05:16 AM

Josh smiled and checked her out. " I love you too baby" he said back in his mind aswell of course and as soon as she started rockin so did he. Playing each note just right, singing the right notes everything was going great. He was so pumped, he loved this...and being with noami while doing it maxde it all even better.

MyMeneFamily
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-10-2012, 05:33 AM

Naomi sang perfectly when it came to her parts, and played the piano and instruments on her keyboard all through the song, multi-tasking, and not once messing up. She had complete focus, even though she had a huge distraction singing with her, and she knew that he knew that he had an effect on her that no man ever did before. And he also knew how to get at her, and tease her. Oh well, she'd get him back later, but at that moment, she was just going to finish the song, and get back stage. That was her goal.

Playing the last notes on the song she then smiled and back up, waving. "You guys have a good night!" she said, grabbing a bottle of water from the drums that she'd gotten earlier and uncapping it and drinking from it as she walked backstage, plopping down into a plush leather couch as another band went out to get ready.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2012, 06:50 AM

Josh nearly had his eyes on noami the whole time he sang, it wasn't ovbious of course, but she knew and that's all he wanted. When the song was over he waved goodbye to the crowd and followed noami to the back were he to drank water as he found somewhere and sat, pumped yet tired. " man, that was intense" he said with a smirk and finishing his drink, he felt his stomach growl and he blushed. " I'm starved, how bout you?" He teased.

MyMeneFamily
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-10-2012, 06:55 AM

She giggled, and rested her legs on his lap, looking over at her agent. "It was... And yeah, I'm starving but this couch is sooo comfy, I don't wanna get up. I can send Malorie for something?" she asked, knowing that the food backstage wasn't very good, and there was a place to eat just a couple blocks away, but Naomi was in her lazy after-performance state. So unless Josh decided to carry her, she literally wasn't moving from that comfy, plush black couch.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2012, 04:45 AM

Josh smiled. "Well, id rather go out...ill drive?" It was worth a shot, noami didn't seem to wanna move, truth be told neither did he but he was starving, all that preforming took it out of him. "Come on ill even buy you a drink...." he said in a sing song voice hoping it would be enough to get nomai to join. "You can be lazy in my van" he added with a grin. If not he just might have to drag her.

MyMeneFamily
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-12-2012, 04:58 AM

Naomi groaned and ran her fingers through her hair than down her body to her thighs, teasing josh. "Baby cant we just sit here for a while? Im sooo comfy right here..."she she said and offered him her hands so he could carry or drag her. Either or... her legs really did not wanna work at all.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2012, 05:04 AM

Josh smiled " of course, we can chill for a bit...besides I wanna kiss you" he said getting up and walking over to her. His dark hair fell into his eyes as he leaned over her body and leaned in for a deep kiss. He pulled away after what felt like forever and just smiled, hovering over her, wishing he could just take her back to a room and well...mae love to her, then eat of course. He bit his lower lip and grinned giving her a playful yet teasing innocent smile. One that would make any girl melt and want him.

MyMeneFamily
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-12-2012, 05:21 AM

She smiled at him, returning his kiss intil he pulled away. She simply pushed his hair out of his eyes than ran her hands down his chest, stopping at his pants. "Lets go to the backroom..."she she said in a soft purr as she leaned up to playfully nibble on his lip ring and than pull away. She wanted to play and tease him for a while anyways.

((hey faaceboook))

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2012, 05:38 AM

(( haha ok ))

Josh grinned, he stood up and held his hand out for her. "Backroom it is babe" he said giving her a sexy wink. God was he attracted to her.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2012, 08:25 PM

Naomi laughed as she pulled her clothes back on, going out of the backroom and waiting for Josh by the doors, keys in hand. She was ready to drive off and get something to eat now that they had finished preforming and such.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2012, 07:52 PM

As josh finished getting dressed he followed noami out of the backroom. Fixing his matted down hair from sweating so much from performing and such. He was beyond starved and felt as if he could eat everything and anything. Catching up with noami he gave his goofy grin. " so where to babe?" He asked not really caring what or where they ate as long as they would be there soon, his stomach gurgled and growled, ever since he changed his hunger was more often and stronger. He wondered to himself if that was normal or if he was just getting fat.