sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-28-2012, 02:30 AM

Amy thinks for a few minute and pull's her cell phone out to look at it. after a few minutes she notice both days where free up. for this weekend yet giggles softly to her self for a little bit. "I have this weekend free will that work for you? by the way I was wondering if you would. like to hang out some time maybe?" Amy ask Simon yet takes her time eating a few bites of food. she wanted to get to know him better in some way. but was unsure how to do so beside teaching him how to cook food.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 12-03-2012, 02:42 AM

" Sure. Weekends are great. I would like to spend time with you. " Simon replied and ate a little. " Dinner is excellent he said with a smile.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-03-2012, 03:18 AM

"That is good to hear and I'm happy you like dinner tonight." she says to him with a happy smile on her face. for the rest of the time he was there she was polite. as well kind once Simon went home she started to clean up. after her self form leaving some random things out.

((Small time skip to the weekend!))

Amy walks around her kitchen checking on somethings before Simon. would come over today for his first cooking lesson. yet a few days ago started up a herb garden in her back yard. but it was not growing just yet they are still seedlings. she walks over to the sink takes the watering can out. then start to fill it with water to go water the plants to give them a drink of water.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 12-12-2012, 08:05 PM

Simon got ready for his cooking lesson with Amy. He had been up since 7 that morning and figured it was because he was very excited. He didn't have to be there for another hour, so he did some cleaning around the house.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-12-2012, 09:45 PM

She hums a song to her self while watering her herb garden in the backyard. Amy had planed out to teach him how to make. a few things for today's lesson such as home made bake chicken. a simple easy to make pie and last but not least a few side dish's. she had kept her self busy the other day. with buying things they would need for today's lesson.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 12-23-2012, 02:29 AM

Simon finished up and looked at the clock. He saw that it was about time to be at Amy's for his lesson. After locking up, he hurried next door and knocked. He was really looking forward to this.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-23-2012, 04:47 AM

Amy pets Sonic as she look's for a magazine that had. some cooking recipes inside of it that Simon could try. to cook at home if he wanted to try something new between cooking lesson's. after a bit she finds it was foodnetwork magazine they all ways have some good stuff in it. she cook a stir fry that was in there it was so yummy. heck she even gave Sonic some fruit when she made it. but made sure to look up what he could have before hand.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 12-26-2012, 08:56 PM

Simon knocked on the door and waited. He was excited to be spending time with Amy and looking forward to learning to cook.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-28-2012, 04:39 AM

Amy start's to walk to her front door hearing the knocking on her door. Sonic fly's off her shoulder and in to his cage to take a nap. once there she smooth's out her apron a little bit. she slowly starts to open the front door yet wish her hair was not a mess. "Hey Simon your right on time please come in. I have your first lesson all planed out for today. plus I got some cooking magazine's if you would like. to take a look trough any of them your welcomed two." Amy says with a smile on her face as she. moves out of the way to let him come in to her home.