Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 09-24-2012, 11:54 PM

Ted looked at the text and then stayed where he was until Linda finds him. While waiting he looks at his smart phone to see who else has text him. His cousin text him and he wondered what she was doing at the fair. Then he read the rest of the text. He knew she was just here to win stuffed animals.

"Hm... I wonder which stuffed animal I will win for Linda..." Ted thought.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 09-25-2012, 06:27 PM

Linda saw Ted and waved. She hurried to where he was and was excited for the fair. " I wonder if I'll win anything this time." Linda thought to herself.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 09-28-2012, 12:38 AM

Ted waved back at Linda and then hugged her when he saw her. He then handed her the admission ticket, and then walked with her to the gate that way they can start having fun.

"So how was the drive here, Linda?" Ted asked Linda as he smiled at her.

As they were walking to the entrance gate, they were now in a line to get into the gate. It wasn't a super long line, but it was a line though.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-29-2012, 05:10 PM

" The drive was great." Linda said with a smile. She was glad there was a lot of people here to enjoy the fair.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 10-07-2012, 01:20 AM

"That's good," Ted said as he smiled.

They arrived at the fair gate and the person at the gate scanned their tickets, then they walked into the fair grounds and the fair awaits. Ted looks around and asked Linda what she would like to do first. He had unlimited ride tickets just in case, but some of the rides might cause him a bit of pain though since he was recovering from surgery.

"So, what do you want to do first?" He asked Linda as they were walking.

Then a guy came along and took their picture. The guy told them they can get a copy when they leave, after handing them their ticket number for the picture.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-07-2012, 10:13 PM

" How about the rides first?" Linda asked. Her favorite part of any fair was the rides. She knew she was going to have a good time.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 10-11-2012, 12:59 AM

"Sure, that sounds like fun. Which ride?" Ted said as he handed her the unlimited ride card.

Ted looked around at the rides close by. There were more rides if they kept on walking around, although some of the rides he really didn't want to go on but he would go on if Linda wanted to go on. Such as that huge roller coaster.

He smiled at her and they kept on walking. He saw a few games and made a note of some them as they walked by them. The souvenir booths weren't worth it. They were just there to make money, but he would take souvenir photos just for fun though.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-12-2012, 06:49 PM

" How about the tilt a whirl?" Linda asked since that was one of her favorite rides.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 10-13-2012, 02:44 AM

"That sounds like fun," Ted said as he smiled and they walked over to that ride.

As they were walking by, there were games to the left and the right of them. Also there was food booths as well. Ted looked at the games and was eyeing them. Deciding which ones to play and which ones not to spend any money on.

When they got to the Tilt-a-Whirl, there was quite a line. They stood there and waited. Good thing they had passes though that way they didn't have to count any tickets.

"To bad there isn't such a thing as speed passes," Ted said jokingly, "but they only have them for the theme parks though."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-16-2012, 06:46 PM

" I know. Do you go to theme parks often?" Linda asked. She hadn't been to one since she finished college and thought it would be nice to go to one again someday.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 10-16-2012, 11:55 PM

"I hadn't been to one in a year or so," Ted said to her.

Ted wouldn't mind going to a theme park again, he hasn't been in a little bit. The last time he went to a theme park was about a year or so ago.

While waiting in line, he looked around and saw some of the food booths from a distance. He decided that he'll eat when Linda wants to get something to eat.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-23-2012, 04:34 PM

" Are you ready for some food?" Linda asked. She was feeling very hungry.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-14-2012, 01:42 AM

"Hm... now that you think about it, I am feeling a bit hungry," Ted said as he smiled lightly, "At least we can still get out of line before some people get behind us."

Ted stepped out of line and let Linda walk out of line first, then he stepped out of the line and they headed towards one of the food booths.

"Where do you want to eat at?" Ted asked as he was looking at all the vendors, "They all look good."

The one that stood out the most was the curly fries and the chicken wing combo vendor. They even had chili cheese fries as well. That just made Ted's mouth water.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 11-23-2012, 06:02 PM

" How about the vendor that has the curly fries?" Linda suggested. She did try to eat as best she could but liked to sometimes have things she hadn't eaten in a while.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-26-2012, 02:36 AM

"That's all right with me," Ted said as he smiled and they headed over there, "I'm thinking about getting chili cheese fries, want to share some with me?"

As they were walking over to the vendor, some teenage girls that were House M.D. fangirls looked at Ted and thought he was House for a second.

"Look it's House!" The teenage girl said.

"House grew two-toned Sonic the Hedgehog hair?" The other teenage girl commented.

Then their guy friend busted their bubble and said, "That's not house, that's some guy that spray painted his hair with red streaks in it."

Ted didn't event notice the teens this time around. He was too busy having fun with Linda.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 12-25-2012 at 02:44 AM..

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 12-19-2012, 06:57 PM

( Sorry about talking so long. I thought I responded but I think I might have accidentally forgot to hit the send button. I hope we can continue.)

" Sure that sounds wonderful. I can buy some chicken tenders that we can share too." Linda said with a smile. This was the most fun she had in a very long time. She hoped that she and Ted could have more fun like this in the future.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 12-25-2012, 02:50 AM

((That happens to me sometimes too. ^_^; We can still continue. I thought you were studying extra hard))

"Sounds like a plan" Ted said as he smiled and ordered the chili cheese fries and two drinks to go with them.

Then he found a table for the two of them to sit at. Ted smiled at Linda and waited for her to get the tenders. While Waiting her grabbed some napkins and forks.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 12-25-2012, 02:56 AM

( I was doing that too. Exams this quarter were harder than I thought. And I did pass my classes. Next quarter won't be as difficult, since I have had the instructors before. )

Linda ordered the tenders and got an assortment of dipping sauce for them to choose from. She liked barbecue and honey mustard the most but didn't know what Ted liked. " Got the tenders and some dipping sauces. I hoped picked one you like. " She said when she found the table Ted was at.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 12-25-2012, 03:01 AM

"That's all right, as long as it's not ranch," Ted said as he smiled and laughed.

He then hands her the drink she wanted, and he starts to eat the chili cheese fries. While eating they talk about their lives and what not.

"How's work?" Ted asked Linda as he dipped a Chicken Tender in Barbecue sauce.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 12-27-2012, 02:40 AM

"It keeps me busy. How about you? " Linda asked before taking a bite of chili cheese fries. She really liked having this time with Ted.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 12-28-2012, 04:04 AM

"Well it's been all right, just been busy as usual," Ted said as he smiled and munched on the Chicken tender. Then he took a sip of some of his drink.

He then remembered the first day he came back, he had a lot of catching up to do. His cousin did as much as she could do, but he had a lot to do since his cousin is only a first level librarian while he is a librarian level two soon to be a third level one. He sighed as he remembered he had to re-verify some manga orders.

"Yeah when I came back, I had so much work to do but it's okay," Ted said as he smiled, "At least I was missed."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 01-06-2013, 11:17 PM

" It's always to be missed. I can't remember the last time I took time off. I have my days off, but vacation time I haven't even used it." Linda said. She hoped that things would quiet down so she could go someplace nice , and hoped she could take Ted with her.