angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2010, 03:21 AM

Violate ran as fast as her feet could could take her. She felt the cold dark night creep up around her. Her only light were the street lights. Violate finally found an abounded house she creep-ed around the back and broke in she dropped her book bag filled with clothes and money and other things she would need to survive for a while.

Violate was an only child for a short while she and her mother had the greatest relationship a mother and daughter could ever dream of having. Then came John and everything before that seemed like a dream and now she was in a nightmare....One which she just got out of.

Violate looked around the abounded house she could see leaking pipes and broken floors and windows which needed fixing. She finally stopped looking around once she knew she had the whole house to herself she did something she had not done since a day ago when her step father John had raped her......she began to finally cry.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-24-2010, 03:39 AM

It was another long day at the hospital. It seemed that more people were getting harmed these days, Albel didn't really understand how all these injuries were happening but they were. He pulled up to the driveway of his house and sighed heavily as he walked up to the door of his house and unlocked it, went inside and then locked the door behind him. He walked to the hall and turned on the hall light and went to the restroom to shower. It was hard to even think right now, he felt bad for all the patients who had to sleep over at the hospital instead of their own home. Sure being a vampire, you would thing he cared less about humans, but he became a doctor for a reason...he really did like humans, he found them interesting and wanted to help them out as much as he could instead of cause them pain. Pain.... he hated that word, he hated people feeling it and hated causing it.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2010, 03:48 AM

Violate held her self in the dark cold room at the end of the house. She cried loudly as she held her head in her palms.
" Why GOd? Why did this have to happen to me of all people what Have i done to deserve this." Violate soon feel asleep on the cold hard ground. She felt the icy chill of the floor flow threw her body.

Violate laid there thinking of death and how sweet it would feel to leave this cold earth. She had been teased and lonely her whole life and now she had been rape by her step-father.....someone who was suppose to protect her......had done one of the worse things to her.....

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-24-2010, 04:15 AM

Albel got out of the shower and dressed in sweat pants and then left to the kitchen to finish filing some papers and sign a few. He was tired but not sleepy, he had to get this work done for tomorrow. As he worked he got thirsty and decided to have his maid make him some coffee.
"Rose!" he called with a tired voice. A lady with short brown hair appeared and looked at him.
"Yes sir?, what is it?" she asked. Albel smiled at her gently.
"I would like some coffee please....any way is fine." he said and continued with his paperwork. Rose nodded and began making him his coffee. Smelling this, his german sheperd trotted into the kitchen and barked at him. Albel turned to face him and smiled as he pet him.
"Hello Leon, sleep well?" he asked the dog who only lay down beside his feet and rested. Rose came with the coffee and placed it on the table in front of him.
"Anything else sir?" she asked. Albel shook his head and took a sip of the hot coffee and didn't even wince.
"That's all for today...you may retreat now..." he said nodding and smiling at her before returning to finishing his work.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2010, 04:32 AM

Violate was now asleep on the cold ground of the abounded house next to the hospital. She kept dreaming of that night.....2 days ago when her step- father had raped her.

When she was rapped she had been sitting in her room. Reading on of her book when suddenly her step-father stormed in drunk he grabbed her and threw her on the bed and climbed on top.........Once it was over Violate was crying uncontrollably.

Violate awoke shaking from fear it was now morning and she was begging to feel ill she thought that maybe she might pay a visit to the hospital neck door.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-24-2010, 04:40 AM

It was the morning and Albel finished his coffee and the paper work he had to do. He smiled proudly and left to change into his work clothes. Once he finished, he brushed his hair and got the paperwork ready then fed Leon.
"See you later Leon, be good okay?" he said and pet Leon. Leon only barked and began to eat his food. Albel laughed and got into his car and drove off to the hospital. He passed by an abandoned house and soon reached the hospital. Once he entered a nurse came up to him for the papers and he proudly handed them to her.
"Who is it today?" he asked her. She smiled and handed him a patient file. It was a male who had been in a car accident and had pieces of glass embedded in his skin and a broken neck. Albel sighed and went to meet the male, he was sleeping and had lost a lot of blood.
"Okay...let's get him in the Operation Room." he instructed and lead the nurses and other doctor to the room.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2010, 04:50 AM

Violate had not eaten in like 2 days. She was weak and tried also on top of that feeling sick. She got herself up and climbed out of the window of the house. She climbed out the back one so no one could see she was in that house. Violat felt6 the light morning breeze as she made her way next door.

Violate entered the hospital feeling the cool clean air all around her as she slowly made her way up to the nurse at the desk.
Violate looked weak and she looked as if someone had beaten her. Even though she tried to hide it as best she could.
She looked at the nurse and then gazed at the floor. " May I umm see a doctor please......My name is Violate ....Smith"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-24-2010, 05:03 AM

The nurse looked up as Violate walked in.
"Are you okay?! please do have a seat..." she said and sat her down at the couch in the lobby.
"Violate Smith...okay, just wait here...I'll see if I can get the doctor to see you." she said and left back to the desk. Albel was still helping the male and soon finished and had him sent to his room.
"He needs plenty of rest...he should be here for a couple of weeks..." he said and left to wash up then went to his office and noticed he had a call waiting.
"Hello this is Doctor Nox of Hope Hospital. How may I help you?" he asked.
"Yes, doctor? we need you at the lobby quickly, there is a female patient named Violate Smith wishing to see you." she explained. Albel sighed but nodded.
"Okay, what's wrong with her?" he asked the nurse.
"I don't know doctor...but she looks very badly beaten..." she replied.
"Okay, I'm on my way." he said and hung up. The nurse hung up and looked at Violate.
"The Doctor will be here shortly." she told her.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2010, 05:09 AM

Violate thanked her and she began to get up from the chair and she collapsed on the ground. Her body hit the ground a bit hard but her baby was okay. Violate was about 2 days pregnant but she had no clue. She would find out today maybe the fact that she is pregnant.

Violate laid on the cold hospital ground her eyes closed. She had passed out from not eating or drinking anything in about 2 days. She was weak and covered in bruises. Her beautiful face and eyes were filled with pain and weakness

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-24-2010, 05:16 AM

Albel soon came over and didn't have to ask the nurse who was the patient to know it was the one on the floor.
"Get her to a room quickly." he ordered some nurses. They nodded and quickly took her to a room and carefully lay her on a bed. He looked down at her and sighed.
"Okay, her pulse is normal...and blood pressure looks fine. I wonder what's wrong..." he said to himself and grabbed a cup of water and gave some to her hoping she would wake up faster. The nurses stayed with him and they all looked at Violate worriedly.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2010, 03:57 PM

Violate slowly awoke and looked at the doctor he was the first person she saw. She slowly backed away from him to the corner of the bed. Violate looked like a scared little girl.

Violate noticed one of the nurses the one who had been nice to her before she passed out. She calmed down and looked at the doctor who was gazing at her in a worried manner. " ummmmm are you the doctor?"

She lowered her head and gazed at the ground as they looked at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-24-2010, 04:50 PM

Albel noticed she had woken up and smiled at her and nodded.
"Yes, I'm doctor Nox." he said and took out a blank patient and started filling it out. One nurse asked her to stand and they weighed and measured her then Albel added that to the patient file.
"So, you're Violate Smith correct?" he asked kindly as the nurse led Violate back to her bed and helped her lay back down. The other nurse looked at her softly and smiled.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2010, 04:59 PM

Violate nodded " Yes I am Violate Smith." She stated as she looked at him. * I wonder what he is thinking I wander what the nurses are thinking as well....They must think I am crazy or something....* Violate thought to her self as she looked at them and put on a fake small smile.

She looked back at the doctor " I have been feeling weak and light headed for a day or 2 " She stated as she looked at the doctor with her beautiful blue eyes.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-24-2010, 05:10 PM

Albel listened to her and nodded.
"I see, have you been eating well? Do you sleep well?" he asked writing all this down. The nurses listened to what she said and looked at each other before looking back at Violate.
"Doctor...when she had just gotten here...she looked and sounded out of breath and very tired." she said hoping that helped. Albel looked at the nurse and then at Violate with his amber golden eyes but spoke to the nurse.
"Did her parents bring her here?" he asked. The nurse shook her head sadly.
"No Doctor, she came alone." she answered and watched him write this down.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2010, 05:19 PM

Violates eyes became wide filled with fear " No!!!!! No parents please NO!!!!" She backed up into a corner of the wall.
" Not my step father please......No !!!" Violate covered her eyes " I wont let him hurt me anymore......" She whispered to her self but she knew one of them had to hear her say that maybe the doctor because he seemed to be the one paying the most attention to her.

Violate had tears in her eyes. " No more pain please!" She said to herself and then looked up at them * Great now they think I am crazy and will lock me away*

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-24-2010, 05:27 PM

Albel was calm but surprised to see her reaction to the word 'parents' and he looked at Violate for a while then turned to the nurses.
"Can you two please return to the lobby please?" he said and put down the patient file on the counter with his pen.
"I'll call you when I need you...but when I do, please bring a needle...I need to do some blood analysis on her." he added. The nurses nodded and excused themselves before leaving and closing the door behind them. Albel approached Violate and handed her some tissues.
"Violate...are you okay? Is there something you want to tell me?" he asked worriedly. Albel worried why she had reacted so strongly to the word 'parents'.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2010, 05:37 PM

Violate looked down at the floor and began to talk. " 2 nights ago I was in my room reading a book" She said as she covered her chest and body as if she were naked.. " My Step- father kicked my door open ......I got up off my bed and asked him angrily why he had done that.........He was drunk....he never drank before but I always knew there was something off about him but my mother never believed me." Violate then began to shake a bit as she began to tell the next part " He smacked me across the face and threw me on the bed and he then climbed on top of me....." Violate was so filled with anger she hit the wall hurting her arm and making it bleed and start to swell up she had sprained it. " My own mother did not believe and here I am now....She looked up at the doctor....you can not help me and i know that now so can i leave?" Violate said slowly getting up she had an ice cold glare in her beautiful eyes and a bruise on the side of her beautiful face from her step- father beating her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-24-2010, 05:52 PM

Albel listened to her story and got really mad with her parents. How can her step-father do this to her?! Even worse, why didn't her mother believe her...didn't she see the bruise on her face from him slapping her!? he thought to himself angrily.
"I'm so sorry....I can't believe you went through all that. I can help you, don't leave." he said and grabbed some bandages and ice for her arm that had started to bleed.
"I have a feeling that you don't live with them anymore, why don't you let me drive you to mt home where you can sleep in one of the rooms there. I don't want you to live alone without a home or food." he offered and took her arm gently and place the ice on it gently for a while. Those so called parents aren't very good parents...it's a good thing if she doesn't live there anymore. I hope she accepts the offer...it's the best I can do for her. he thought to himself then began to bandage up her arm.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2010, 05:59 PM

Violate looked at him * Why is he being so kind to me a perfect stranger..?* she looked at him confused and tired.
She then looked at into his eyes and then down at the ground once more * should I move in with him or should I just stay in the abounded house.....?* Violate looked at him " But I can not pay you rent I have no money and I am only 15 no one will hire me its against the law." Violate stated as she looked at him with her beautiful hurt eyes.

She knew he would not harm her she had no idea why but she felt close to him as if she could trust him...She still would keep her guard up no matter what...but even so she could not help but feel safe near him

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-24-2010, 06:18 PM

Albel looked back at her and smiled gently. She's a shy one...but I know why now...of course she would have a hard time trusting people after what her own step-father did to her. I don't blame her one bit for not trusting me. he thought to himself and shook his head.
"You don't need to pay me anything, I just want you to be safe and have a place to stay in." he said and wondered if she would accept or not.
"I know you probably have a hard time trusting people now, and I don't blame you. Just know that I will never hurt you, I'm here to help you." he added gently.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2010, 06:31 PM

Violate thought for a moment " I am so hungry and I have no money at all....* Violate looked at him and gave in
" Alright I will take your offer....but can we go to your home soon because I have not eaten in 2 days." She stated as she looked at him weakly. " I also want to know why I have been having morning sickness and been feeling light headed lately?" She asked him as she watched his every move. * please God let this be a good idea i cant stand to be hurt again*

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-24-2010, 06:46 PM

Albel smiled hearing her accept his offer.
"Okay, I'll take you home right after we do some blood analysis." he said and called the nurses to come and start the blood analysis. The nurses soon came back and smiled at her.
"Okay sweetie, just relax." she said and cleaned a spot on her arm then poked her and filled two vials of her blood before putting a cotton ball on the spot and then a bandage over that.
"There...all done doctor." she said and threw away the needle. Albel nodded and turned to the other nurse.
"Okay, I need you to go and analyze it quickly. Can you bring some food too" he asked her and she nodded. She took the two vials and left then the other nurse left to go get some food.
"I'll let you eat here right now and once the blood is Analyzed, we'll be able to know why you have morning sickness and why you feel light headed." he explained and smiled gently at her.
I think I know what's wrong with her...but I need to see the results of the analysis to be sure... he thought to himself. The nurse then came back with the food and handed it to Violate.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2010, 07:03 PM

Violate thanked her and began to eat the food was great. " Sorry I usually have manners but I am extremely hungry." She stated blushing a bit. * I hope he does not think I am a pig....I am so embarrassed* She thought as her cheeks turned pink.
She finished eating and thanked the nurse who brought her the food. " Thank you it was great" She stated and tried to smile a little bit at least.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-24-2010, 07:26 PM

The nurse nodded and then when Violate was finished she left to return the tray. Albel looked at Violate and smiled then started to write some more on her patient file.
"I'm happy to know you like the food, and I'm sure that's going to help you wait a little longer. Once we find out what seems to be the problem, I'll drive you to my home." he explained kindly. It was about an hour and a half before the other nurse returned with the results for the Analysis. She handed them to him then left and closed the door behind her. Albel read it and wasn't surprised by what he read.
"Well Violate...you're only two days pregnant.....that's the reason you have been feeling light headed and why you get morning sickness." he explained.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2010, 07:32 PM

" No!!! that cant be that means my step- father is the father....." Violate began to cry " What will I do?"
Violate said crying as she looked at the floor. " This is all because of him......" Lilly stated as she looked at the ground " Why me lord in heaven why me?"