Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-23-2010, 04:02 AM

Ren and Rex nodded. As Ren stand up and strenched. "Well lets go get those books then I want coffee any ways."

Rex nodded once more. "Yeah that sound nice but I would like tea insteads." Rex had saw the blushed on his lover checks and smirked before getting it. "Shall we Jin?"

Cody happily fellowed Fare where he lead holding his hand softly.

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 11-17-2011, 02:32 AM

"I think I'm going to take Cody else ware." Fare said softly still holding the boys hand. He couldn't help but kiss his lover hand. "I'm really going to miss you." he said pulling the boy into his arms. "I don't know where I would be with out you." he said softly. He lead him to a small store that only let famous people in. "its okay he's with me." Fare said.

Jin looked to Rex and smiled. "I think we shall, what should we do with the two lovers?" he asked Rex.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-17-2011, 02:45 AM

Rex shurged. "I do not know that is your call."

Ren looked to Fare. "Take him where?"

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 11-23-2011, 11:46 PM

Fare smiled at Ren. "Don't worry about it we'll be back in a few." he said with a smile.

Jin looked to rex and softly smile. "I say we leave them be. They will have a hard time when we leave for home." he said softly.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-24-2011, 10:40 PM

Ren nodded. "sure have fun and take care of your selfs." Ren looked to Rex and Jin. "I think I'll leave you two alone there was a few hotties I saw that I wanted to get a peices of before we return home."

Rex just shook his head then took Jin hand. "Then shall we go then?"

Cody smiled to Fare. "I'm ready to go where ever you take me." He want to sneak away with Fare when they headed back home.