Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 02-01-2011, 01:57 AM

((okay how should we start?))

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 02-01-2011, 02:01 AM

((I know))

The teacher sighed as she looked at her homeroom class. THey where a handfull but now she had another new face, hopefully she could keep them under control, "class, we have a new student." she said as Aurora came bouncing into the room and jumped up onto the teachers desk, "MORNING!!!" she yelled and the teacher sighed, she got another crazy one. She didn't even bother getting her off the desk, "this is Aurora Anastasia von Madtan." she said as she looked at the class and Aurora smiled, "Please all call me Aurora." she said and bowed to them all. She then looked at the teacher, "yo teach wherez my desk?"she said and the teacher pointed to the back where a boy sat alone. Aurora nodded and then jumped from desk to desk till she got to the backa nd then jumped down and sat down in her desk. "now then does anyone want to show Aurora around?" she asked but hardly anyone raised there hand.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-01-2011, 02:05 AM

Clarid could help but stare at the new girl. It wasn't often that they got a new kid in the school. Slowly he raised his hand, "Um...I could ..." He offered in a soft voice. He was one of the better kids in the class and usually got stuck with all the important jobs anyway. He gave a soft smile as he looked at Aurora.

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2011, 02:10 AM

The teacher nodded and smiled at Clarid, "thank you." she said adn then looked at Aurora. "this is Clarid, he will be showing you around." she said and Aurora nodded and smiled widly. She then saluted the teacher, "yes mam." she said and then marched her way over to Clarid. When she got there she sat down on his desk and smield at Clarid, "hiya, nice ot met you Clarid." she said as she smiled at him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-01-2011, 02:15 AM

"Uh...Nice to meet you too Aurora....that's a pretty name..." he offered with a smiled as he scrambled to fix the books she had almost knocked over on his desk. "So...where are you from?" He asked trying to get and know her a bit.

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2011, 02:21 AM

Aurora smiled at him and then without warning she took his head into her hand and started to pick at it like a monkey did to get bugs out of each others fur. "I like it too, reminds me of the aliens that live in the aurora borealis." she said and continued to pick at his hair. She then pushed him away and smiled at him, "oh and I am from the center of the earth. Where all the fun and interesting people live. It is quiet nice there this time of year." she said as she smiled at him happily.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-02-2011, 02:32 AM

"Uhhh..." Clarid said as Aurora pulled and played with his hair, "Um...that's weird but...um okay..." he said as he pressed himself against his seat and forced a smile. "I used to have an imaginary pet snail." He offered.

Palmoun

Old 02-02-2011, 02:51 AM

Aurora smiled at him, "thanks, I love things that are weird. Something about weird just connects with me." she said as she looked at him and smiled wider, "I would love to see your pet snail, what is its name?" he asked

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-02-2011, 09:48 PM

".....it's imaginary...so it doesn't exist...." Clarid said, "Um...but when I was younger I would call him Figgy...." Clarid looked at her curiously. She was the strangest person he had ever met.

Palmoun

Old 02-02-2011, 10:16 PM

Aurora smiled at him, "oh so if you cant see it or if it is imaginary it doesn't exist? well your wrong." she said in a song like voice. "and I would still like to see Figgy." she said as hs elooked at him and smiled.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-12-2011, 02:34 AM

"Uh....right okay then..." Clarid said forcing a smile as he looked at her. He wasn't sure how he was going to manage to show her something that he couldn't event see, or pretend to see anymore. He frowned a bit as he thought of that.

Palmoun

Old 02-12-2011, 03:54 AM

Aurora smiled at him, "so she teach said you would show me around. What are you going to show me first?" she asked as she looked at him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-18-2011, 09:06 PM

"Um...the library....I'm imagining that you like to read....i mean....." He thought. Some one couldn't be as weird as her and still not have read a book ever.

Palmoun

Old 02-19-2011, 12:21 AM

A loud squeel filled the room and Aurora danced around ontop of his desk before sitting down. " I love to read, take me to the libarary." she said and was basicly bouncing up and down on the desk.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 03-01-2011, 10:39 PM

Clarid nodded quickly, "Uh...okay....um would you like to go now?" He asked standing up a bit getting ready incase she want to get up and go now. He smiled wondering what types of books she preferred. Clarid had a large stash at his house. He practically lived in books and could never get enough to read.

Palmoun

Old 03-02-2011, 01:55 AM

Aurora jumped onto his back and yelled, "mush!" she then pointed ahead and smiled, "to the library!!!" and that was her way of saying go now.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 03-02-2011, 02:01 AM

"Ahhhhhh!" Clarid said flailing as she jumped onto his back causing him to lose his balance and fall over. Earning him a round of laughter from the other students and a stern look from his teacher.

Palmoun

Old 03-02-2011, 02:30 AM

Aurora sat on him and with a proud smile. Yet when she heard the students laugh she let out a roar that shut them all up. She then looked down at Clarid, "now come on." she said and got off of him, grabbed his hand and started to drag him out of the room like he was a dead deer.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 03-02-2011, 02:37 AM

Clarid stumbled a bit as he was dragged along after Aurora, "Ahhh Aurora...could you slow down a bit please! I have weak lungs I can't run..."

Palmoun

Old 03-02-2011, 02:42 AM

Aurora slowed down and then without another word Aurora slung him over her shoulder and continued to walk. "there, is that better?" she asked as she continued to walk and the kids in the hall just stared at her.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 03-02-2011, 02:46 AM

"Uh no...not really..." He said his cheeks blushing darkly, "I suppose it will get us there sooner..." He said softly.

Palmoun

Old 03-02-2011, 02:51 AM

Aurora smiled and continued to walk, "so what do you like to do?" she asked and frowned when she heard it was a normal kind of question.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 03-02-2011, 02:52 AM

"I read...and write....that's it mostly....some video games...like pokemon..." Clarid said with a small smile.