Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 03-24-2012, 12:25 AM

"Yes, I have notified them, dear." Sam said as he helped his wife, "They will be here soon."

Sam was following the directions of the doctor that was in charge. He wondered if he had to change into his shades because of the lights, but the guy at the shop guarantee that these contacts would help his eyes.

Sam's parents were on the way to the hospital, but they were trying to find parking as they got to the hospital. Sam also notified his brothers, but his brothers will come alter though to see the baby. Sam was excited and wondered what their son was going to look like. Sam also wondered if their son would have his red eyes. Hopefully he wouldn't.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 04-06-2012 at 12:12 AM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-25-2012, 11:32 PM

"Thank you Sam Ow David is making me feel more pain." Sandra says while she breaths in and out while speaking. she was praying Sam would not have any trouble with his eyes in here. so far she wonder about there baby's skin and eye color. truth be tolled Sandra and Sam both hope there baby would not. have his red eyes are his skin problem.

Charles and Rose were driving to the hospital right now. they had got word form Sam that Sandra is in labor. for there first grand child form the happy couple. it was not much of a shock to them. that there daughter is full term with the baby boy. even if he is there 4th grand child by blood.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 03-29-2012, 01:30 AM

Franklin and Maria were on the way to hospital as well. The rest of Sam's family were slowly getting their way over there. Now Franklin and Maria will have their fourth grandchild. They hope Daniel and Janet gives them a grand daughter, because now they have enough grandsons.

Sam smiled at Sandra and the doctor talked to them for a bit. Although they were now just waiting for David to make his way into the world. He noticed the baby was crowning or what seemed to be crowning, but he wasn't to sure. He knew Sandra was feeling a lot of pain though, and even there they had an enhanced ultra sound done... They didn't know what color the baby's eyes were going to be until he was born.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-29-2012, 01:45 AM

Charles and Rose get to the hospital they find a parking spot. close by not to far away form the emergency room. Sandra's sister and her husband are on there way over to see there first nephew. they got a baby sister for the kids with a call to there. next door neighbor's daughter has baby sit the kids before.

Sandra screams out loudly as she could feel David starting to crown now. "Samuel I feel something round is his head poking out? if we have any more kids after him I hope. we have a girl just once,at lest it is not twins this time." she says to her husband,Lover and sweet heart at the same time. Sandra was trying to talk so she would not feel the pain as much.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 03-31-2012, 08:41 PM

"I believe he is coming to greet us," Sam said as he was following toe doctor's instructions while talking to Sandra, "I hope the next one is a baby girl too. We don't have many women on my side of the family."

Sam is now told to put on a mask just in case. Sam saw the baby coming out of the womb and then smiled. He waited for Sandra to finish her pushing and to see what the baby truly looked like.

Meanwhile, Franklin and Maria just arrived and are now in the waiting room to hear the news of their grandson's birth. While waiting, some annoying kid asks his why the man next to him (Franklin) has red eyes and then says out loud, "It's one of the mutants from the X-Men!" The head nurse comes over to the annoying kid and says, "Sh!!! This is a quiet place, now you gone and woke up all the babies!"

The mother of the annoying kid looks at her son and yanks his ear, "You're going to get it when we get home, and no more X-Men for a while."

Franklin didn't phase it, he just ignored the kid and his wife Maria just sighed at the annoying kid.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-05-2012, 11:57 PM

Sandra push's as hard as she can as she finish pushing there baby boy out. soon they can hear the baby boy starting to cry right away. "Oh Same I can hear him all ready. sounds like he got a good pair of lungs on him." Sandra says to her husband in a soft voice. all that screaming was making her voice weak she would need. to rest for a fee hours after this maybe eat something as well.

Charles and Rose park the car then head inside go to the waiting room. they see Sam's parents all ready there. they walk over to them to go chat with them to see what is going on. "Hello Maria how are you doing? did Sandra give birth to the baby yet?" she ask her while letting Charles sit down first in a chair a cross form them.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-06-2012, 12:32 AM

"Yup, he has the lungs of a screamer all right," Sam said as he smiled and then was told to cut the umbilical cord.

Sam was kind of grossed out by seeing the umbilical cord even though he's a doctor. The doctor asked Sam if he wanted to save it, but Sam told him no. The doctor was trying to convince him otherwise and Sam gave in.

"As long as I don't have to take it home..." Sam said as he shuddered, "We don't want to keep at our house either. Keep it at a bank or something."

The doctor nodded and followed his wishes.

"I am doing fine, Rose," Maria said as she smiled, "I haven't heard anything yet... Also how have you guys been?"

Then a nurse came out and told Maria, Franklin, Charles, and Rose that the baby has been born. She gave the information that she can give them, and told them the mother is resting right now. The Father will be out in a minute.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-06-2012, 12:54 AM

David was still crying his little lungs off as a nurse gives him his first bath. to get all the blood off of him then puts. dry's him off puts a diaper on the baby then walks back over to the doctors. "Excuse me Doctor Hoffmen here is your baby boy. he is so cute I'm happy for the both of you." the nurse says to the happy parents of the newborn baby boy.

Sandra smiles as she try's to let her body relax but wanted to see there baby boy. she had carried for the long 9months. but wonder if he had Sam's skin are eye color at all? her brown hair was out on the pillow and her green eyes. were still a bit bright form feeling pain of child labor.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-06-2012, 01:06 AM

"Thank you," Sam said as he held his son.

Sam smiled and said to his son, "Welcome to the world, little guy."

Sam then walked over to Sandra and handed David over to Sandra when she was ready to hold him. "Isn't he wonderful." Sam said as he smiled happily looking at David.

David had his mothers eyes and his father's hair color. His skin was the usual color when the baby is born. Sam smiled happily and was relieved that David didn't have his skin skin or eye color. They had an outfit the baby in the bag to change the baby in when the baby was ready to go home or right away when need be.

Meanwhile the grandparents found out the news and Sam's parents were happy.