Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-21-2011, 02:18 AM

"I'm Lizzy," Lizzy said as she smiled and then turned to Denise, "Do we have time to drink these here, or does Ted want his caked lollipop."

"If you don't eat his caked lollipop, then sure," Denise said and then looked at the time, "Shoot, we have ten minutes to get back to work..."

"Well I don't you to be late to work, Deni," Sam said as he drank his frozen mocha drink and then turned to Sandra, "maybe we should go to their next party, Sandra. I think it's this weekend."

Sam smiled and didn't mind if it was a beach party. He felt comfortable around his family and friends. He usually sat in the shade or hid somewhere. Sometimes he hid where his brother was. The one that wasn't social.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-21-2011, 02:29 AM

"Yeah maybe we should go to there party. I wonder what kind of party it will be?" she says while trying to think about what type of party it would be. if it is a beach party Sandra would bring her beach umbrella to use for shade. it is big enough for to people to sit under she had a huge beach blanket. now the only thing she would have to worry about. what kind of bathing suite to put on a two piece are a one piece?

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-21-2011, 02:52 AM

"She's welcomed to come," Denise said as she smiled and picked up her vanilla frozen coffee drink, "well see you this weekend then. Bye."

"Bye," Sam said to Lizzy and Denise, then he turned back to Sandra, "It's a beach party, they have a pavilion that they rent for the day. So it's enough room for everyone."

Sam drank some more of his frozen mocha drink. Then he thought about his twin older brothers. One of them reminded him of a Dale Gribble but more tame and can actually hold a "real" job. The other brother wasn't Dale Gribble though, he just did his job and lived his life.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-21-2011, 03:03 AM

Sandra sips at her drink a little more while waveing good by to Deni and Lizzy. she hope Sam would not mind if she go's for swim. with the other's then come back hang out with him. "I have not been to the beach in a long time it should be fun. I'll bring my beach umbrella and huge beach blanket for us to use maybe. I'll buy a beach hat if I can find one before this weekend. by the way Sam what day is the party for?" Sandra ask Dr.Hoffmen while she was excited about going. to the beach with him as well meet some of his family she had not met before.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-21-2011, 03:29 AM

"The party is for Saturday," Sam said as he smiled, "I can go for a swim, although I wear one of those wet-suits."

Sam smiled and drank some of his frozen mocha drink. "I go to the beach every now and then, although it does bring a sad memory. I did put that behind me though." Sam remembered when he had a relationship with this one girl and she was mean. This was back during his college days. Also he happened to be a model for a brief period of time.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-21-2011, 03:41 AM

"Saturday I have off teach my student's Monday thou Friday I only. get two days off unless the holidays around." she says with a soft smile on her face and was happy to hear. that Sam could go for a swim she would make sure to bring some sun block. she takes a long sip of her coffee liking the taste and smell of it.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-22-2011, 01:10 AM

"That's good, my days off varies somethings," Sam said as he sighed, "and sometimes I am called to work on my days off."

Sam drank his frozen mocha drink and the smiled, "At least I am off defiantly this Saturday. They are not going to call me into work, that is for sure."

Sam continued to drink his frozen mocha drink and making a mental note to himself to buy more SPF 100+ sunblock. He was almost out and needed to get some more.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-22-2011, 01:47 AM

Sandra smiles at Sam then drink some more of her coffee. "Well that is part of being a doctor after all. at lest that is what I would guess if you like I'll be happy. to bring something food wise for lunch for us on Saturday." Sandra says to him while trying to be helpful since she was. going to be new with going to a party with Dr.Hoffmen meeting his family. even some friends of his maybe?

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-22-2011, 02:01 AM

"There will be plenty of food at the party," Sam said as he smiled at Sandra, "unless you want to bring something unique..."

Sam drank the rest of his frozen mocha drink and smiled. Someone walked by their table and noticed how pale Sam was and wondered if he was a zombie. Sam paid that person no mind and looked at his empty cup.

"Aw... I drank it all, I knew I should had gotten a larger size," Sam said as he smiled.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-22-2011, 02:12 AM

"I can make star fruit lemon aid with cherry's it has a unique taste to it." she says recalling how she had came up with it one day when. her collage room mate's kept saying how hot it was on a spring day. thank goodness they had living in a apartment off campus at the time. yet giggles hearing Sam says he should have gotten a large size.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-22-2011, 02:40 AM

"That sounds good," Sam said as he smiled, "well I better get back home to rest. Today is my day off."

Sam just realized he drank a medium frozen mocha drink, and now he might be 'hyper'. Although he isn't that 'hyper' right now though. Sam put back on his gloves and waited for Sandra to finish her drink.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-22-2011, 02:49 AM

Sandra finish's off her drink then get's up form there table. to throw away her cup she was happy with her drink. "I need to go get some rest as well. even if it's summer my students me busy on the weekdays." Sandra says to Sam with a clam tone of voice a smile on her face.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-22-2011, 02:58 AM

Sam nodded and walks out the door to head home.

Saturday comes around and Sam picked up Sandra to go to the Beach Party his brothers are having. He picked up Sandra in his black SUV. It wasn't too surprising that Sam owns and drives a black SUV. Sam honked the horn and waited for Sandra. Sam came out of the SUV and waited for Sandra to come out of her home. Sam was wearing a navy blue wet-suit with black stripes on it. He smiled and had his shades on.

"What a lovely day," Sam said as he waited for Sandra. Meanwhile one of the teenage girls squealed as they saw Sam.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-22-2011, 03:11 AM

Sandra was garbing the last of her thing's for the beach garbing. a hold on to the handle of the insulted pitcher that has a top on it. she then hurry's out of the front door locking her front door. "Hey Sam I'm sorry if it had taken me a bit long. I was getting the star fruit cherry lemon aid don't want forget it." she says to Sam with a smile on her face walking over to him. Sandra has on a two piece bikini on it was Hawaiian colored,with flowers on it. she had her hair pulled up in to a high pony tail for today.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-22-2011, 11:23 PM

"Let me help you get that," Sam said as he helped Sandra with the fruit cherry lemonade, "It's all right. I wasn't waiting for long. Although some teenage girls did squeal at me."

Sam put the fruit cherry lemonade in the SUV and made sure it was secure. Then he opened the front door for Sandra.

"You're looking lovely by the way." Sam said as he complimented on Sandra's bathing suit.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-22-2011, 11:49 PM

"Thank you Sam and silly teenager's they are so goofy." she says with a smile on her face while getting in Sam SUV. Sandra put's her beach bag and things by her feet then buckles up. she was ready to have fun at the beach today.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-23-2011, 01:57 AM

"You're welcome," Sam said to Sandra as he smiled and started up the SUV after she got in and then he buckled up, " and you'll like my family."

Sam smiled and started to drive to the beach. What Sandra didn't know, Sam was the only one like himself in his family. Everyone else was pretty much 'normal' in appearance or very 'tall'.

"Deni will be there and so will my twin brothers," Sam said as they were at a red light.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-23-2011, 02:25 AM

Sandra listen's to Sam talk to her as they ride on down towards the beach. "I wonder if Lizzy will be there she seemed nice." Sandra says while she was happy to meet people. truth be tolled she needs some adult friends.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-23-2011, 03:05 AM

"Lizzy will be there," Sam said as he got on the expressway, "she is at some of the parties."

After a few minutes, Sam got off the expressway and headed towards the beach. He found parking and then parked the SUV.

"We're here," Sam said as he parked the SUV and unlocked the doors, "So ready to have some fun?"

Sam's older nephew Chaz went over to the SUV with his younger brother Wallace.

"Vampire man is here!!!" Wallace yelled as he was dramatic

"He's a doctor, not vampire man..." Chaz said as he squirted his brother with a water gun.

Sam came out of the SUV and smiled at his nephews. Deni ran to the SUV to get her sons, "That isn't nice Wally, now go apologize to your uncle."

"I'm sorry, Uncle Sammy." Wallace said as he hugged Sam.

"That's ok," Sam said as he smiled at Wallace.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-23-2011, 03:21 AM

Sandra get's out of his SUV yet giggles hearing Deni's boys. she grabs her stuff out of the his car holding on to it. "It is nice to see you again Deni aw your boy's are so cute." Sandra says while seeing Sam getting a hug that made. her happy to see how well taught the boy's were. thank goodness she had her sandals on her feet are the hot sand would burn them.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-23-2011, 03:31 AM

"Thanks, and welcome to the party Sandra." Deni said as she smiled and walked her boys back to the pavilion.

Sam smiled at them and walked Sandra to the pavilion as he grabbed the towels and other things from the car. When they got to the pavilion, Sam placed the fruit cherry lemonade on the table. Sam's brother Daniel was there. He was sitting at a bench relaxing. Sam's brother had brown eyes, Sam's hair color, and was tall. Daniel wasn't that pale, although he wasn't as pale as Sam was. Daniel's twin Jake looked just like Daniel but a tiny bit shorter. Although not by much, Sam was the shortest of the males.

"Meet the family," Sam said as he smiled, "that's Daniel my other brother, and his twin Jake. The rest of the family is in the showers."

Lizzy was there as well, she was munching on some Cuban pastries.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-24-2011, 01:10 AM

"Hello it is nice to meet you both." she says to Sam brother's then walk's off to go. set up the beach blanket as well the beach umbrella out for them. she knew the shade would come in handy when it get's too hot. out later in the day she was happy to see no clouds in the sky. if they bbq that means plenty of sun would be a great day.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-24-2011, 01:50 AM

"So, Sam," Daniel said to Sam as he looked after his little three year old daughter, "you finally found a girlfriend. Congratulations, I always thought you would be the one that would find the crazy ones."

"Daniel, that isn't nice," Sam replied as he sighed. Sam wanted Sandra to be his girlfriend, but he didn't want to rush it. He was afraid of losing her. He remembered his last relationship and how sour it went.

"At least you're not with that crazy girl anymore," Jake said as he drank some of Sandra's fruit cherry lemonade, "she was just mean and unreasonable."

"Don't remind me about my ex," Sam said as he sighed and grabbed a cheese Cuban pastry and noticed it was the last one, "Where did all the pastries go?"

"That was my pastry," Daniel said as he laughed a bit, "the rest of them are on the table with the rest of the food."

Jake just smiled and walked out to the beach to catch his wife. Sam went to the restroom for a minute to put on his contacts and then his lighter shades. When Sam went over to Sandra, Sandra could see Sam's eye color. There wasn't need for Sandra to worry, Sam was wearing special contacts, that way he could swim. Sam also had his goggles on him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-24-2011, 09:31 PM

Sandra dig's out her spray on sun block then moves a few feet away. let's just say the last time she stand next to a person. when putting it on that person was not happy with spray on sun block in there eyes. she then start's to spray it on her arms,leg's on her stomach and chest. "Hey Sam can you spray my back for me please? it's spf 30 Coppertone brand it work's pretty good for my self." Sandra says while walking over to him she was happy. that her hair was pulled in to a high pony tail it would. stay out of the way of her back getting sprayed.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-24-2011, 10:30 PM

"Sure thing," Sam said as he sprayed Sandra's back with the sunblock, "I already put on some SPF 100 about a few minutes ago."

After Sam sprayed the sunblock on Sandra's back, he handed the spray back to her. Some girls noticed Sam and had hearts in their eyes when they saw him. One of them saw his eye color and squealed. Sam sighed and now knew why he rarely wore these contacts. Although he was glad to be with Sandra though.

"I'm going for a swim," Sam said as he quickly put on his goggles and left his shades on the beach towel. Then Sam went into the water.