Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-27-2011, 03:36 AM

Alex came back to reality when his phone went off. He flipped it open and smiled again but he didn't respond this time. Alex closed his phone and set it on the bed near him. He closed his eyes and fell into a black sleep..

~~The Next Morning~~
Alex awoke around 7 a.m and stared at the ceiling with his phone still next to him. He put an arm over his eyes as tears threatened to show. Alex didn't like his father hardly but he was all he had other than his mother pretty much all his life and now he was gone.. It felt like a piece of his heart was ripped out of his chest. His mother was at work and he was alone in the house..

Nezume Gamakaeru
I am an artistic mouse! =^u^=

Old 07-27-2011, 03:28 PM

Nezuku woke early as usual, his inner clock never let him sleep in no matter what day of the week it was. He dragged himself out of bed, and got in the shower like he did every morning. Then he would make himself cereal and watch morning cartoons while he ate. Nezuku didn't like how tedious mornings always seemed to be. It was always like this when his parents were away.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-27-2011, 05:29 PM

Alex slowly to slip out of bed but he wasn't hungry so he just put some clear clothes on, grabbed his phone and walked outside after putting on his shoes. He didn't know where he was going, he was just walking around the busy streets of OH.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-28-2011, 08:47 AM

Nezuku cleaned up his bowl and realized he used up the last of the milk. He sighed deeply and grabbed his shoes after getting fully dressed. With some money and his cell phone in his hoodie pocket and his hood pulled up tight over his head, Nezuku headed out the door and started down the street.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-28-2011, 08:50 AM

Alex kept wondering around absent-mindedly without a thought in his head on where he was going.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-28-2011, 08:57 AM

Nezuku was coming back from the small store with a half gallon jug of milk in a plastic bag, slung over his shoulder when he saw someone. He blinked in surprise when he saw that it was Alex, the boy from yesterday. "Alex?" He called out, his voice just a tad louder than it's usual quiet tone.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-28-2011, 09:05 AM

Alex stopped when he heard his name and turned around. "Nezuku?" He walked up to him and smiled a little. "Hey."

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-28-2011, 09:16 AM

"Morning." Nezuku greeted with a small smile as he stopped beside the other. He adjusted the plastic bag that started to slip off his shoulder. "Hungry?" He asked, willing to make up some breakfast for the boy if he was.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-28-2011, 02:10 PM

Alex shook his head as of to not being used to being up and around this early in the morning. He defiantly seemed out of it at first glance but if you asked him, he would deny the actual reason.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-28-2011, 04:42 PM

Nezuku could see that Alex wasn't a morning person, and he half smiled at Alex. "Still asleep?" He asked.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-28-2011, 04:45 PM

He gave a tired nod and rubbed his eyes kinda. "Yeah." Alex answered quietly.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-28-2011, 05:18 PM

Nezuku nodded in understanding and placed his free hand on the other's shoulder. "Come on," He said. He was going to take Alex back to his apartment so he could get more sleep.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-28-2011, 05:31 PM

Alex gave a small nod and followed him.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-28-2011, 10:29 PM

Nezuku lead Alex back to his apartment and kicked his own shoes off then took the other to his bedroom, setting him on the bed. He started to untie Alex's shoes and taking them off for him. "Rest," Nezuku said as he stood with Alex's shoes in one hand and the plastic bag with the half gallon milk in the other.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-28-2011, 10:44 PM

Alex gazed at Nezuku before giving a small nod and laid on the bed, falling asleep rather quickly.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-29-2011, 12:25 AM

Nezuku smiled and chuckled lightly at himself, when Alex fell asleep so quickly. He covered the other with a blanket then left the room, letting his new found friend get some sleep. The sixteen year old put the other teen's shoes into the shoe bin and put the milk into the fridge, then put the plastic bag in a kitchen drawer with other plastic bags. He sighed with a small smile, as he went to the living room and started to watch the Looney Toon cartoons, the classic ones, the good ones.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-29-2011, 12:50 AM

Alex continued to sleep peacefully.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-31-2011, 01:44 AM

Nezuku smiled and chuckled lightly as he watched the characters mutilate each other but always be okay after wards. He laid out on the couch, and glanced at the clock. The other boy had been asleep for nearly two hours. "Hope he's okay." He said quietly to himself.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-31-2011, 02:16 AM

Alex jumped and fell off the bed, landing on the floor with a thud. He sat up quickly and rubbed his head before gazing around the room. 'That's right... I'm at Nez's place...' The young boy thought to himself, his cheeks heating up a little. He shook his head and sighed a little. His head still hurt from the fall.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-31-2011, 02:20 AM

Nezuku sat up quickly and was heading for his room when he heard a heavy noise. "Alex?" He said, and noticed the other was on the floor. The sixteen year old knelt down beside Alex to check on him. "You okay?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-31-2011, 02:43 AM

The fourteen year old blinked a few times and gave a small nod. "Just a bump on the head, I'm alright." He couldn't but to smile a little. Alex worried some about whether he was an open book or not.. "How long was I out?" He asked Nez with a slightly tilted head.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-31-2011, 02:46 AM

Nezuku sighed in relief when the other said he was alright, and took hold of Alex's hand and helped him to his feet. "Asleep about two hours." He said. "Sleep well?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-31-2011, 03:06 AM

Alex slowly rose to his feet. His cheeks flushed a little when he heard 'asleep about two hours' and he gave a single nod. "Y-yeah..." Alex answered quietly. He start crying again because of the night before but his expression remained happy.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-31-2011, 03:09 AM

Nezuku was taken by surprise when Alex began to cry, completely missing the happy expression he had. "What's wrong? Is it pain?" He asked quickly, clearly worried about the other. He quickly moved closer and gently took hold of Alex's head to check for any wounds. Nezuku wasn't very good when it came to tears, he tended to overreact.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-31-2011, 03:27 AM

Alex shook his head and covered his eyes with the sleeve his own sweater that he was wearing. "Yesterday.. there was accident.. and..." He sniffed. "My dad.. was involved.." Alex managed to say in a broken whispered.