Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-07-2011, 05:55 AM

Alex yelps when yuki jumps in him "no careful! My hair! What's so funny?! " he said with a funny look on his face. "Look ill help you but please nit. The. Hair." He said then before jelouse knew it he kissed the boy. Then he pulled away "oh I'm I'm.sorry I just I um " Alexs face turns tomato red. "I'm a bit emotional when UT comes to my hair" he said

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-07-2011, 06:00 AM

And Yuki just keeps on laughing, unable to stop laughing. And the not the hair thing? That just gets him going more. Until the kiss that is. Then he just makes this weird noise of his and blinks at Alex. "Then I should threaten your hair then." He snorts a bit. "Don't see why it's such a big deal...hair can be fixed." He goes back to making the sand wet. "And I was thinking of burying you up to your neck in some sand." He shrugs. "But that's too much work and I'd have to dig you out too." Not worth it in his mind.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-07-2011, 06:20 AM

Your not burying me yuki." He says flat out. "Maybe hair can be fixed but the way I see it is if you don't touch it or put sand in it I won't need to fix it ..." he said its his hair some guys its there car for Alex its his hair. "Do you want sand in your hair yuki? " he said and kept his guard of his hair.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-07-2011, 02:01 PM

"Why not? You don't wanna help me make a sandcastle....burying you would save you from that." Yuki says simply. "Oh....and I could do like picture I saw....make the sand part look like a mermaid! It'd be fun!" He giggles a bit. He likes that idea even if Alex doesn't. "Now you're just tempting me to mess it up." Since he's so protective about his hair and all. It's tempting now. "The sand will come out, so no biggie."