Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2011, 04:40 AM

[IMG]
[/IMG]

Alice.

Bio: Alice Lives a pretty normal life. She does good in school, she has a few good friends and an awesome BFF. They do everything together. Alice cares not that he is more of an outcast but she still thinks the world of him. Alice is kind, sweet, gentle, and has one hell of a temper.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-12-2011, 11:47 AM

Noah

Bio: life was normal for him fir a long time. He had a wonderful childhoos friend, a great family and everything was perfect. That was until there was a accident. Thr onky thing anyone Knows is that his parents are dead and they found him covered in blood. When they tried to talk to him and get what happened he woukd just flip out. Soon they just stopped and left him alone. That was a year or two ago. Now noah lives by himself and the only reason he doesnt kill himself if because of his best friend.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2011, 11:19 PM

(can you start?)

Palmoun

Old 09-13-2011, 01:48 AM

((sure no problem))

Noah woke up screaming and sweat covered him. After a little while he managed to stope and calm down. This was just a normal morning to him, waking up and finding that he was still alone and that his dreams were real. Slowly he calimbed out of bed and headed into the bathroom. He sighed as he looked at his arms and knew that once he went to school they would get him called down to the guidence office and the nurse. He just sighed and went alone and started to brush his teeth and then went to go get dressed. The thought of going to school made him sick and he knew no one would get him, get why he was like this. There was only one person and that was Alice. At the thought of her he smiled a little bit and then headed out to school, not borhtering to eat anything.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2011, 01:57 AM

Alice woke up in a grumpy mood. It happened. She drug her body out of bed and into the shower. Once she was done she dressed and grabbed some food and headed out the door. She wondered if Noah was doing Pk today, she smiled at the thought of seeing him, they were pretty alike in most ways, although he has been through more than Alice could ever imagine. He was still the only one who got her. Even some of the girls she liked to hang out didn't understand some things about Alice, one was always. "Why do you hang out with that weirdo?" Alice always Yelled back "Hes not a freak!" And would storm off, punching a locker or two. Once she got to school she waited for Noah at his locker, as she always did.

Palmoun

Old 09-13-2011, 02:27 AM

Noah sighed as he saw school and could already hear the people. The people who pointed and laughed or just gave him weird looks. No one understood what he went threw. He couldn't even put it into words and it hurt just to think about it. So he pushed it to thr back of his mind and looked at the school. He then headed into the school and tried to pull down the sleaves to his shirt. He didn't want Alice to see his arms. It would only mean that she would get worried and he didn't want her to worry about him. He then headed down to his locker and saw her waitin there. Instantly the world seemed better with each step he took towards her and he smiled. "hey, morning." he said as he started to open his locker.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2011, 04:52 AM

Alice new Noah hated it here, she saw the looks people gave him, the way they talked about him, and it pissed her off. She smiled. "Morning...How are you feeling? Ya know, about the whole "Its our last year" Thing" She said giggling. She new Noah was probably more then happy it was their last year at this school. Hell, she was too. "What classes do you have? I hope we have some together!" She said pulling out a paper with all her classes written down. Some girls walked by, snicking at the two, one snorted "All look, the love birds are still together! How sick." She said and her friends started laughing, Alice gave them the bird, then kissed Noah on the cheek, She liked feeding into People and making them feel awkward. "Don't listen to em" She said smiling, she gave the girls a glare, Alice thought "I dare them to make a wrong move today..."

Palmoun

Old 09-13-2011, 11:57 AM

Noah smiled as he looked at Alice and felt better right away. "i have had better days but it does cheer me up to know it is our last year." he said as he looked at her and thrn pulled out his shedule, "i think we have most of the same classes."he said as he looked st them. He knew he had most of his classes with her. The principlr and guidence office made it a point to keep them together since she was the onky one who could calmed him down when he got into one of his fits. Yet when he sawthegirls passing by he looked diwn and knew thst Alice would probably stand up for him. When she did he looked at her, "you know you fould get in troubke for that." he said softly and wished that things werent like this. "i dint want you to get in troubke so if they di that again just ignore them. They cant break me more then i already am." he said as he looked at her euth sad eyes.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2011, 08:34 PM

Alice felt sad for Noah when he spoke. She lifted his chin her with hand "HEY HEY HEY now, everything is gonna be alright, I don't care if I get into trouble, dont worry about me" She said, giving him a hug. "We better go...we will be late" She was thrilled they had classes together, she knew they would but the school liked to try and change things, this year they didn't, most likely cause it was there last year and they don't really care what we do cause soon we will be gone. Alice smiled trying to look cheery, she pulled Noahs hand into hers and pulled. "Hurry" She said, the halls were nearly empty and Alice hastes being the last one to walk in, everyone always stares then snickers. Then she may punch a bitch in the face, who knows.

Palmoun

Old 09-14-2011, 12:11 AM

Noah watched as she lifted his chin and he listened to her intently. She was the only one who he ever listened to and could get threw to him. Quickly he hugged her back and nodded, "okay, lets go." he said as he smiled at her. For once he looked like he was fine now that he was with her. She was the only one who could get threw to him and he hoped that she didn't leave him alone. He then followed her as she pulled him along and nodded. "okay, I am hurrying." he said as he followed her. Soon they were in the room and the second last. But Noah seemed ten times better then before. He was smileing and chuckled slightly, "well we aren't last." he said as he looked at her.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-14-2011, 12:22 AM

Alice laughed with Noah. "Nope!" She said with a huge smile, she was in a much better mood now and she could tell Noah was to, which made her very happy. Alice found a seat and sat, pulling out her things. She kept dropping things all over and she blushed. She looked over at Noah and giggled. She was quite clumsy at times, she couldn't help it either. The teacher looked at her, annoyed and then started the class. Alice couldn't help but worry and think about Noah. She wished she could be there for him more. She wished...she was the only thing he needed to be happy, but she knew, that in life you need more than that sometimes..

Sometimes you just have to be alone or with family and she knew Noah had no family....She wished she could erase his pain and make everything all better. She always tried getting him to come over for dinner but he usually never did. But she would keep trying. She would never leave him and will do whatever it takes to make him happy. She passed a note to him with a smiley face and a question. "Dinner at my place tonight?" She passed it to him with a smile hoping he would come home with her after school.

Palmoun

Old 09-14-2011, 12:40 AM

Noah smiled as he took his normal seat next to Alive and chuckled when she started to drop everything like usual. So he started to pick them up and glared at hte teacher when he shot her a look. It wasn't her fault, she was just like that. He always knew her like this and he never wanted her to change. he then settled into his chair and found himself tonning out the teacher as usual he just hoped that nothing happened to him this time. Usually when he started to day dream to a certain point he would tresspass into the part of his memory he didn't want to. The part that held the accident, the blood and the screams from his parents.

Just thinking about his parents for a second almost brought on the memories but he quickly looked at Alice. Everything got pushed away and he calmed down. She was his rock, his anchore and he knew that he wouldn't be alive today if she wasn't here. He smiled and then saw her pass him a note. He slowly opened it and looked at it. He smilred a little bit and thought for a moment. Usually he just went home and was pleuged by the accident. maybe if he decided to go to her house for once he would be normal. Yet the reason he never went was because he wasn't sure if he would be okay. Yet he knew he had to and then wrote back, "sure, why not." he then slipped it back to her and smiled.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-14-2011, 04:52 AM

Alice Was doodling and taking massive notes as the teacher spoke, she thought about Noah and wondered if he would come over for dinner. It would be so nice if he would. She felt complete with him. Like a whole being. She never felt broken with him. When he passed the note back she looked over and just smiled. She knew he felt awkward about it, but she knew it would be good for him.

After class she hurried to her locker to switch books and whatnot. The day seemed to drag on forever.
Once classes were over she waited outside for Noah. They would have to walk to her house, but she didn't mind, it meant more time to spend with him, she feels as if she hasent really spent time with noah in awhile....mostly cause hes always in a haze...

Palmoun

Old 09-14-2011, 07:30 PM

Nah smiled when he saw her smile and knew she was happy to know he was coming over. It ment that he wouldn't be alone and that he could be with her. He just hoped that nothing happened with her. sighing he got up and headed to his next class. Before he knew it the last bell had rung and he was happy to get out of there. He hated his lass class, Alice wasn't in it and almost everyone who hated him was. As he got up to move he was quickly cornered by some of them. "why dont you just drop out, freak." said as girl. She had a smug look on her face and others started to talk all at once. Noah slowly started to back up, he wasn't sure what to do. Then a flash of memory came to him and he was surrounded by others. THey were punching him and said that they could stop this if he did one thing. As more of the memory flashed before him he screamed out and cluched his head. He didn't want to remember. He found himself curled up on the floor and tears running down his face. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." he kept on muttering and the others just watched him. Soon a teacher came over and when he saw how Noah looked as he shoved the other out of the way. He then looked at another teacher. "go get Alice." the other nodded and then ran out.

The teacher looked around for a while and soon found Alice. He walked over to her, "miss, we need you. NOah got into another fit and wont let anyone close." he said as he looked at her. The other teacher was trying to get close but noah just screamed when he tried to and balcked away as he started to mutter sorry again and cry more.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-14-2011, 11:09 PM

When Alice saw the teacher, her heart sank, she ran to find nOah and when she did she saw others snickering and laughing, they surely had started this, they did it to him, she hurried to noahs side pulling him into a hug, she stroked his head and whispered to him "Its ok..shhh shh Im here, Alice is here...Noone will hurt you..shh Noah its me alice can you here me?" She spoke, she turned her head to the other students. "YOU did this to him! Its your fault! You should all just go to hell!!!" She said holding Noah closer in a protective way. "Hes lost everything and all you sad fucking idiots can do is make him feel even more sad and worthless!!! I hope all your families die so you know, so you know what its like" She was crying angry tears.

Alice was never one to speak like that to anyone, but Noah was her friend, her everything and for them to try to ruin him on purpose made her sick She held noah close kissing his head nad his hands and his cheek. "Its ok Noah Im here Ill take care of you" She said. When a teacher stepped in Alice hissed. "im not leaving him alone!!! Go away!! You did this!" She said sobbing more.

Palmoun

Old 09-14-2011, 11:27 PM

Noah just continued to cry and mutter to himself. But when he felt arms around him he instantly moved closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her and cried more. Yet when she stroked his head he started to slowly calm down and listened to her voice intensely. He hardly even cared that others were around and laughing, all he needed to know was that Alice was here and with him. The others laughed when theyh heard her and smirked, "Why should we care about him? he is a freak! look at him. He is a complete reck and I dont see how we shouldn't make fun of him." she said but when she yelled at the teacher they laughed more. Slowly then started to leave till the teacher was the only one in there.

Noah was surprised when he felt her kiss his head, hands and cheek but he calmed down and just stayed close to her. The teacher looked at her and then nodded, "okay, but remember he is your responcibility to get him off of school grounds." he said and soon they were the only ones left in the room. Noah slowly managed to compose himself and said softly, "sorry Alice... I didn't mean for this to happen." he said and wondered if she still wanted him to come over.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-14-2011, 11:45 PM

She was beyond pissed off at everyone. "Its not your fault, and you know it." She said, he was calming down and so she did too for his sake. She never wanted to let him go ever, but she knew they had to leave school now. "We need to go...come with me, we will have dinner together and we can play games or watch some tv...come with me please" She said still holding him
It was up to him what he wanted to do and so she would wait for him. The next time she saw those kids, she would give them a peace of her mind that was for damn sure.

She leaned in and asked him if he was ready yet and held him until he spoke and felt up to walking.

(sorry its short D:)

Palmoun

Old 09-15-2011, 12:00 AM

((it is okay))

Noah tried to take comfort in his words but he felt like it was. He didn't really want to let her go but knew that he had to, they had to get out of here. Yet when he heard that she still wanted him over he couldn't believe it. Yet he was happy and nodded, "I would like that.. I dont think I can be alone today." he said to her softly as he stayed close. He wasn't sure if he was ready to move and then a thought occured to him. Could he tell her? At the thought of not being the only one who knew made him happy but at the same time it scared him. He was scared that she would hate him and happy he wouldn't be alone but he couldn't, not yet.

He then nodded and slowly pulled away from her, "yeah lets go" he said to her softly but kept her hand in his. He didn't really want to let go of her at all till he was away from the school.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 02:11 AM

Alice and noah held hands and walked all the way to herself. When they got there Alice called out. "Im home! Noah is here for dinner hope thats Ok!" She said and headed towards her room. "Im glad you decided to still come over" She said sitting in her bed now, kicking off her shoes. She was so happy, she could not imagine how He felt and to be left alone after this....she wouldn't allow it. "Come sit by me" She said, blushing, her bed was small. "I want you to know, that no matter what happens, Im here, Ill never leave you, ever" She said.

Her mother called for her and noah to go eat. Alice smiled and said, "Good! Im starving" She took noahs hand to let him know hes was ok and he was safe.

Palmoun

Old 09-15-2011, 02:26 AM

Noah followed her and stuck close. Slowly he started to pick up thr pieces of himself and by the time they were at slices house he was just about back to normal. He smiled when he heard her as he headed over to her room. He then headed over and sat down next to her. He found himself right uo against her but he didn't mind. He actually thought it helped keep his mind together. When he heard her words he looked down at the ground, "it isn't the matter of what might happen but what has happened and would you be okay with what has happened." he said softly and closed his eyes as the memories flashed but he stopped them quickly.

When he heard her mom call he wasn't sure if he wanted ti head down just yet. He then felt aloces hand on his and found himself smiling as he got to his feet and nodded. "I am starving." he said as he realized he hadn't had a good home cooked meal in a long time.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 02:41 AM

Alices mom had made chicken mashed potatoes and some corn. "MM" Alice said taking a seat next to Noah. "Looks great!" She said digging in, she smiled at noah. After there meal Alice brought noah back to her room and they sat on the bed again. The whole time she was eating she wondered what he meant by what has happened, so she looked him in the eyes. "What has happened, that you dont think Ill be ok with?" She said, worried now.

She started at him, being so close made her blush and made her heart beat, she new she cared about him...but this feeling was stronger. Could she be in love with him? No...Thats crazy, she pushed the thought away and just waited for noah to speak.

Palmoun

Old 09-15-2011, 03:04 AM

Noah smiled at alices mom and thanked her right away as he startedto eat. It tasted good but as he ate he knew that Alice wanted to know about what he ment. He then followed her back to her room and smiled as he sat down next to her on the bed. When he heard her he avoided her eyes and loomed down at the ground. "it is about the accident." he said softly and then decided that if he could trust anyone he could trust her with this. "what happened was that me and my parents had gone to go camping for thr weekend. But we never got there. Our car broke down and someone pulled off the road to help. But when trygot out they had guns. They made us head off the road and then started to beat all of us.." he said and you could tell it was hard for him to say any of this. He found himself leaning aginst her for support. "they kept on saying that if I wanted this to stop one of us had to kill the other. I said no but after a while the pain was to much. My parents then yelled for me to do it. The... Thr next thing I knew the men were making me stab them." he said as tears started to run down his face. "after they were both d-dead. They left and said if I said anything they would come back for me." he said.

For a little while he said nothing and just stayed like that as the memories flodded into him. He the. Whispered, "do you hate me now?" he doubted she wouldnlike him. He had blood on his hands and it hurt him to know ghat.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 03:27 AM

Alice was in shock, he killed his own family....She didn't want to believe him, it could not be true. "So you....killed..them?" She starting crying herself, she hugged noah. She didn't blame him. But his parents? Of course she would never understand what really happened. Or how he felt. She never would. She just cried. "I..I dont know what to say....but I know I wanna be with you..." She blushed, she wasn't sure why she said that or why it came out like it had but it did and she couldn't change anything.

"Who has been taking care of you Noah?" She said very worried about him.

Palmoun

Old 09-15-2011, 03:35 AM

Noah shook his head, "I didn't kill them.. They placed the knife in my hand and then even as I tried to pull away the guided my hand and thr knife into my parents. So I am nit sure whar to call that." he said softly and thought she would probably call the police. He had blood on his hands and he knew it stained them and his mind. Yet when he fekt her arms around him he found himself wrapping his arms around her and cryingwith her. Yet when he heard her words he froze and held her close, "are you sure about that? I dint want you to get in trouble.

When he heard her he shook his head, "no one, I am alone." he said softly

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 04:13 AM

Alice tried to smile. "Im so very sure" She said and when he said he lived alone that hurt her. "When school is over, we will get a place together, you will never be alone then." She smiling, wiping tears from his eyes and hers. "How does that sound? We will get jobs and move on our own. School Is almost up in a few months. And we 18 now, so what do you think?" She blushed a deep red, had she really just asked him to move into a place with her?